tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://mobile.twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/status/1285521001082585088

https://mobile.twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/status/1285430225237471232

Chetan Bhagat

@chetan_bhagat

Ma'am, when your husband publicly bullied me, shamelessly collected all the best story awards, tried denying me credit for my story, and drove me close to suicide, and you just watched, where was your discourse?

Quote Tweet

Anupama Chopra

@anupamachopra

· 1h

Each time you think the discourse can’t get lower, it does! twitter.com/chetan_bhagat/…

6:24 AM · Jul 21, 2020·Twitter Web App

Chetan Bhagat

@chetan_bhagat

·

Sushant's last film releases this week. I want to tell the snob and elitist critics right now, write sensibly. Don't act oversmart. Don't write rubbish. Be fair and sensible. Don't try your dirty tricks. You have ruined enough lives. Now stop. We'll be watching.

wow, he wrote more but he is going full throttle.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

So he’s warning critics to write reviews “properly”

And accusing Anupama for her husband “stealing” his story and driving him to almost commit suicide? 

Oh boy 

YoWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sorry, I am stuck at the part ..where he calls himself India's no 1 writer...he is really referring to himself????

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Good for him that he is speaking up. What vidhu Vinod chopra (the biggest sycophant ever) Did was despicable. Even if you buy the credits, the ethical thing is to write the source... buying the credit doesn’t mean marking the story as yours. 

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Originally posted by: YoWorld

Sorry, I am stuck at the part ..where he calls himself India's no 1 writer...he is really referring to himself????

lol he is...

Pr1yanka thumbnail

Which critic is he referring to who he said hates small town Indians?

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Everyday someone joins the 'discourse',the debate.It is like the virus!One has to live under a rock in urban India to not be aware of it  and not have an opinion on it.

I have not seen anything like this in the film industry,in the years I have been on the internet.Nothing comes close.

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Has he ever considered that his works like “half girlfriend” and “2 states” aren’t exactly the masterpieces he thinks they are? 

I mean someone can have a diff opinion...I hated half girlfriend too and so did many others ...they might just not like his work 😒

Anyone who dosent like ur work isn’t making it their mission to destroy u...

Ur not all that man

S_H_Y thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Pr1yanka

Good for him that he is speaking up. What vidhu Vinod chopra (the biggest sycophant ever) Did was despicable. Even if you buy the credits, the ethical thing is to write the source... buying the credit doesn’t mean marking the story as yours. 

I remember Vidhu threatening the journalists when some one asked about it😆

And mamu saying I haven't read 5 point someone , same he said when asked Ghajini copies from memento, he said I haven't seen it too 😆

Edited by S_H_Y - 3 years ago