Asian Shows

please help me remember the drama

LoneWolf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i began to watch Chinese dramas and started to love them. but now i have troubles remembering a certain drama, i wish you could help me out, it driving me crazy

here are the details:

-it involves martial art clans / sects that do cultivation they are being eliminated one bye one

- there are three masters of the sect that started hiding one of them is a master that cultivates using a "hibernating dragon" technique (i don't know if its accurate) and was asleep for a very long time, the hair of the said master is white, originally he has a 2 disciples one turned bad and the other did not learn the passed cultivation technique to him but was later learned by his disciple (technique skipped a generation)

-it has a scene that they need to go through a fork road one leads to a pleasant journey but it would take them a long time to get to their destination and the other path is a valley of never ending thunder and lightning to which one of the characters creates a lightning dispersing umbrella mechanism that disperses the lightning to the ground once it hits the umbrella then of course as they go through it they are being attacked by the enemy.

- this part is what i'm not sure of if its part of the series that i'm describing or its a completely different drama:

-he remembers the girl and the tribe as he journeys to get an object or ingredient i would say, he trades grains of rice and food to the villagers in exchange for stones(?) he uses it to cultivate but from what i remember is that its origin is surrounded by a poisonous atmosphere.

I don't know if it all made sense (i hope it did). 

if ever you help me out i will be very thankful to you.

Hope to hear from you, 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters