Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yes. Viral said that YRF called and asked them not to release any pics of Adira in public domain. Viral claimed he has lots of pics of her but cannot release them. 

I am sure Chopras have paid him to not release the pics or threatened him in some way [I don't mean threat to life, I mean do something to hamper his career]. Warna uska kya faayda na release karne me.

Viral was all: 'it is not right to take pics of children, I know it is wrong. But there is so much demand. If parents don't agree then I wont take pics'. The Haroon went 'But Saif-Kareena have said they hate it'.

The way he admitted to following/stalking Taimur was sooo darn creepy. ðŸ˜¡ But ya, either Saifeena have not asked them to stop or refused to pay them to stop (in case Chopras are paying).

Viral gets some exclusive Taimur pics when they are away in Switzerland or the  Pataudi Palace . Obviously Kareena's pr sends it. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: touch_of_pink

Nice to see someone other than Rajeev Masand and Anupama Chopra host this type of interview panel series.

The thing is none of these people are to be taken seriously. You can view them but dont give them too much attention or you'll just give yourself head aches ðŸ˜†

GumGum thumbnail

They have a rate card for each celeb (I saw the KWK episode where this was discussed. Taimur's is one of the highest). They get paid a lot of money for these pics. Also a LOTTTTT of people like, share, comment on Taimur's pics.

Its all about money, they don't give a damn about anything else. Waise bhi ajkal they manipulate the public into liking what they fake.

The day they stop getting money for Taimur's pics, they wont even look at him if he is sitting in front of them.

Waise bhi thse people are all on payrolls of actors. Why else would Viral/Manav pap Mira Rajput's gym looks otherwise. WHO IS SHE? They even click pics of her mom now😔

LOL.. Rate what?  That's  what gareeb nawab and his begum want us to believe. Ulta woh hi pay karte hai paps ko uss rate mein. 

Sharpener thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Who was the actor who made Prajakta go to Starbucks in the middle of the interview? That's so mean lol. Also I'm so happy Nayandeep shared the Dhanush story ðŸ¤¢

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: zoinks

LOL.. Rate what?  That's  what gareeb nawab and his begum want us to believe. Ulta woh hi pay karte hai paps ko uss rate mein. 

Haha. Yaaa...maybe the rate card works ulta.

Check this out. 

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bollywood-news/karan-johar-taimur-rate-card-paparazzi/

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

PRs send them pics all the time.

See the interview here with SRK's manager.

Viral said to her face that she calls him 100 times to pap SRK before a movie release.

If they need to beg people to come and click SRK, then all these TV people who get papped at airports must be paying Viral to click them.

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharpener

Who was the actor who made Prajakta go to Starbucks in the middle of the interview? That's so mean lol. Also I'm so happy Nayandeep shared the Dhanush story ðŸ¤¢

Prajakta kept cutting off Nayandeep, I don't like people who do that. He was going to spill some more "tea"!😆

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Viral gets some exclusive Taimur pics when they are away in Switzerland or the  Pataudi Palace . Obviously Kareena's pr sends it. 

they sell these pics to paps and media than cry foul play and blame the media giving bhasans that they are kids and give them privacy🤢such hypocrites and fake they are😡

GumGum thumbnail

Haha.

Check this out. Saif only revealed.

Apparently paps get 1500 Rs per pic for Taimur.

https://www.bollywoodbubble.com/bollywood-news/karan-johar-taimur-rate-card-paparazzi/

Pfft.. Sultani  balderdash. 

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

it seems like all airport pics are clicked instructed by these stars but once media lands they show attitude🤢