Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 months ago

While looking at a post on Reddit about Manisha liking Somy's comment against Salman, I found a whole new topic about the media feud between Aishwarya and Manisha. And wow they both said some things about each other.

I didn't know Ash could get catty. Manisha I believe has even had issues with Sri Devi and Rekha (as per that thread).

Ash supposedly sl*t-shamed Manisha saying: "She was seeing a new man every 2 months. She had multiple affairs."

Meanwhile Manisha told the media that her bf was cheating on her with Ash. A claim Ash very strongly denied.

Can anyone confirm this? That post looked legit to me, it was very detailed. 

(I'm not sure if it is allowed to post Reddit links here, but if anyone wants the link I can PM it.)

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

There were some rumors of bad blood between them back in the 2000s. Manisha was apparently considered for Madhuri's role in Devdas. She had worked with SLB in his first film too. But it was rumored that Aish didn't approve of it and that's that. I don't know. Did Aish have that much clout? Would SLB allow anyone to interfere in his casting process? Who knows?

Edited by capricornrcks - 7 months ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

There were some rumors of bad blood between them back in the 2000s. Manisha was apparently considered for Madhuri's role in Devdas. She had worked with SLB in his first film too. But it was rumored that Aish didn't approve of it and that's that.

Oh wow. So they never buried the hatchet. This has been going on since Ash won Miss World.

I think Ash was big during Devdas. And she was SLB's fave no after HDDCS. So if she threatened to walk out, then he would choose her over Manisha. And I think Madz was perfect for the role. I dont know if Manisha could've brought that grace to the role.

I know Manisha was big during her hey days, but I can't imagine her playing that role.

@Ash intervening with casting: Maybe she said I won't do it if you cast her. Rather than saying 'cast someone else instead of Manisha'. Whether one has clout or not, they can always say I will walk out coz m not comfortable. It was up to SLB if he wanted to retain Manisha or Ash.

Edited by Daebak - 7 months ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

That's clearly a fabricated quote from Ash. She would never speak like that. She even cleared the air about it in some interview. 

.Anya. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

There were some rumors of bad blood between them back in the 2000s. Manisha was apparently considered for Madhuri's role in Devdas. She had worked with SLB in his first film too. But it was rumored that Aish didn't approve of it and that's that. I don't know. Did Aish have that much clout? Would SLB allow anyone to interfere in his casting process? Who knows?

Isn't madhuri was always his first choice for chandarmukhi? I remember he clearly said he would not made devdas if madhuri reject that role. She was his favourite heroine I guess even in kwk when karan give him the option to rank heroines he said madhuri madhuri madhuri

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah even I read they had some issues and it was due to some guy(god knows how true was it).I don’t blame Ash, Manisha had issues with many.

Also I don’t think Manisha was ever considered for Devdas..rather Madz was the first choice for Khamoshi too(you can find many articles about the same on Google)but she turned it down as she had already committed her dates to Prem Granth.Plus Slb has always been vocal about his love for Madhuri..and as Anya said he even ranked her the best on KWK.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha was out of industry when devdas released. Manisha is not a good dance so I doubt that Manisha was considered for the role of Chandra mukhi.

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Manisha was loud mouth in her hay days. She was bad mouthing Madhuri and Ash those days. Jacki shroff  and Govinda were siding with Manisha for any comment against Aishwarya especially, Aish was targeted everyday over Rajeev mulchandani then model who was also Aish bf..but Aish was very diplomatic in her interviews.

Edited by SriRani - 7 months ago
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Daebak

While looking at a post on Reddit about Manisha liking Somy's comment against Salman, I found a whole new topic about the media feud between Aishwarya and Manisha. And wow they both said some things about each other.

I didn't know Ash could get catty. Manisha I believe has even had issues with Sri Devi and Rekha (as per that thread).

Ash supposedly sl*t-shamed Manisha saying: "She was seeing a new man every 2 months. She had multiple affairs."

Meanwhile Manisha told the media that her bf was cheating on her with Ash. A claim Ash very strongly denied.

Can anyone confirm this? That post looked legit to me, it was very detailed. 

(I'm not sure if it is allowed to post Reddit links here, but if anyone wants the link I can PM it.)

I would like the link plus to me both can be catty. Aish I never liked her since she came in the letterman show in usa n the giggles etc proclaiming she the most whatever ( just because she won the ms world title ) like beauty is with the beholder and their more beauties in the world than just her. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Aishwarya Rai is too diplomatic to say something like that. That’s why I want to be her best friend so she can tell me all her secrets. 😫