Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Khai_R_Haagi

Entertainment journalists Nayandeep and Justin along with content creator Prajakta spill the tea about stars, their relations with them and promotions. The journos talk about Dhanush, Salman, Kajol, Saif, Kareena, Varun Dhawan, Kangana, Ayushmaan anong others.

https://youtu.be/xEVU9HRxnpY

Wow!

Can Nayandeep be my new best friend plz?

Dhanush ki vaat laga di😆. Mujhe wo waise bhi thoda shady lagta hai.

Edited by togepe30 - 3 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Loving this BBC series.. Haroon is really doing a great job.. The conversation is engaging and meaningful.

I was wondering the other day, there is so much dearth of good interviews in Bollywood. We have so many stars but we know so little about their actual life/work apart from the regular gossips and choreographed interviews.The only two "respectable" journalists that we apparently have are Rajeev and Anupama. Anupama I still like barring her annoying laughs every now and then. She has some meaningful questions to ask but I feel she doesnt contribute much to the answers that the celebs give.. U have u add your insights/stories to their answers and take it forward but its usually Q A Q A pattern. With Rajeev.. that guy annoys me so much.. Has no one found it irritating, he fumbles so much while asking a simple question plus no clarity in thoughts. Just because his vocabulary is good, he is considered as a better journalist.. But his interviewing skills are very poor I feel. Dont we have anyone apart from these two who does some insightful interviews and not the regular whats in your bag/lets play never have I ever type chichorapanti? 

Also, Faridoon.. he is the most annoying out of all.. He just sticks to his questions, never lets the celeb complete his/her answers.. and interrupts the two celebs when they are in a midst of a playful banter. Dont know why Bolly ppl give him so much bhaav..

Daebak thumbnail

Viral looks like a cross between a Panda and Vampire😆

He got stuck when asked why they keep papping Taimur and why there is a ban [unofficial] on papping Adira🤣.

@Masand (from 1.39): What is he high on? Araam se baat kar bhai. Hez trying to get so many words out at the same time that Haroon is blinking away trying to understand what he is saying. Why is Masand so edgy and nervous?

Is there a theme to this? Every interview ended with 'don't take yourself too seriously. I mean I get that it is the common problem but exact usage of words? Also the 'chai ke ketli zyada garam' also came up twice?

I loved the discussions, except the critics wala. That was meh, thanks to Masand acting all honest and holy. Hatt! I don't know the other two I don't know how good or bad they are. 

Guinea thumbnail

Saw all the 3 videos . Such intelligent conversations.. so rare in Bollywood . 
Thank you for posting them .

Tinah thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: togepe30

Viral looks like a cross between a Panda and Vampire😆

He got stuck when asked why they keep papping Taimur and why there is a ban on papping Adira🤣.

@Masand (from 1.39): What is he high on? Araam se baat kar bhai. Hez trying to get so many words out at the same time that Haroon is blinking away trying to understand what he is saying. Why is Masand so edgy and nervous?

Is there a theme to this? Every interview ended with 'don't take yourself too seriously. I mean I get that it is the common problem but exact usage of words? Also the 'chai ke ketli zyada garam' also came up twice?

I loved the discussions, except the critics wala. That was meh, thanks to Masand acting all honest and holy. Hatt! I don't know the other two I don't know how good or bad they are. 

There's a ban on taking Adira's pics? thats rani n adi's child right?

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nonam

this nutritionist guy is not really a good nutritionist, Sara looked amazing in kedarnath, after quarantine better but somewhere he made her lose her spark a little, even with alia, she looks so lackluster now, dull hair and skin

Haan alia ka skin pehle aur abhi kaafi fark he...she looks so dull

Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tinah

There's a ban on taking Adira's pics? thats rani n adi's child right?

Yes. Viral said that YRF called and asked them not to release any pics of Adira in public domain. Viral claimed he has lots of pics of her but cannot release them. 

I am sure Chopras have paid him to not release the pics or threatened him in some way [I don't mean threat to life, I mean do something to hamper his career]. Warna uska kya faayda na release karne me.

Viral was all: 'it is not right to take pics of children, I know it is wrong. But there is so much demand. If parents don't agree then I wont take pics'. The Haroon went 'But Saif-Kareena have said they hate it'.

The way he admitted to following/stalking Taimur was sooo darn creepy. ðŸ˜¡ But ya, either Saifeena have not asked them to stop or refused to pay them to stop (in case Chopras are paying).

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: togepe30

Yes. Viral said that YRF called and asked them not to release any pics of Adira in public domain. Viral claimed he has lots of pics of Adira but cannot release it. 

I am sure Chopras have paid him to not release the pics or threatened him in some way [I don't mean threat to life, I mean do something to hamper his career]. Warna uska kya faayda na release karne me.

Viral was all: 'it is not right to take pics of children, I know it is wrong. But there is so much demand. If parents don't agree then I wont take pics'. The Haroon went 'But Saif-Kareena have said they hate it'.

The way he admitted to following/stalking Taimur was sooo darn creepy. ðŸ˜¡ But ya, either Saifeena have not asked them to stop or refused to pay them to stop (in case Chopras are paying).

why in the first place they want to click pics of these nepo kids noone is interested anyways how they look its becos of media this nepo kids become famous in their childhood...they are not some unique species of universe they are also humans with eyes ears mouth tongue

journalism has gone from bad to worst and they are bothered abt money and fame not self-respect...for me self-respect is important...

these journalist has click pics of rani's daughter and they got a call saying not to release it or face consequences why in the first place click it just don't bother what demand they are talking the fans are not even bothered they have their daily life to take care of rather than admiring nepo kids

Edited by Mages - 3 years ago
Daebak thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

why in the first place they want to click pics of these nepo kids noone is interested anyways how they look its becos of media this nepo kids become famous in their childhood...they are not some unique species of universe they are also humans with eyes ears mouth tongue

journalism has gone from bad to worst and they are bothered abt money and fame not self-respect...for me self-respect is important...

these journalist has click pics of rani's daughter and they got a call saying not to release it or face consequences why in the first place click it just don't bother what demand they are talking the fans are not even bothered they have their daily life to take care of rather than admiring nepo kids

They have a rate card for each celeb (I saw the KWK episode where this was discussed. Taimur's is one of the highest). They get paid a lot of money for these pics. Also a LOTTTTT of people like, share, comment on Taimur's pics.

Its all about money, they don't give a damn about anything else. Waise bhi ajkal they manipulate the public into liking what they fake.

The day they stop getting money for Taimur's pics, they wont even look at him if he is sitting in front of them.

Waise bhi thse people are all on payrolls of actors. Why else would Viral/Manav pap Mira Rajput's gym looks otherwise. WHO IS SHE? They even click pics of her mom now😔

GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

These paps used to make money from newspapers and sites,  so those days they used to hound  the celebs  who were actually in demand,  paps used to stake out near celeb houses/offices at odd hours to get scandalous  pics. Then came the insta age, Viral and Manav became popular there. Seeing their popularity nepogang PRs started paying them for posting their kids pics. Since they started earning directly from the celebs and their PRs,  they stopped caring about what the newspapers/sites demanded (site/newspaper's  demand = public is interested) they kept posting industry kids pics, it became their main income, since they started dealing with the celebs directly,  they started calling celebs  when they got scandalous or problem creating pics of those celebs. This is a kind of extrotion,  pics naa chhapne ki paise milna. Since they started doing that we stopped getting sensational stuff.  Tab se celebs  ko sirf gym/football maidan ke bahar hi dekha ja raha hai.