Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

What do you think happens at industry parties and gatherings?

Plotting and Scheming πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Some of the things I read here just make me laugh. 

We live in a social world. Adi and Karan are childhood friends and it's natural that they're going to discuss their work with each other. It's normal to talk about stories and actors and give advice to each other. If Karan thought Anushka and Ranveer didn't look right as lead actors, it's natural that he will tell Adi. There is nothing wrong or crazy or bad about it. 

Adi still did whatever he wanted to and Karan also realized they were fine. He went on to give Anushka his own directorial and has one coming up with Ranveer too.

What do you think happens at industry parties and gatherings? People discuss their work and who they're starring with or which movies are getting produced. That's why people get so mad when they're not invited to these things because it means they won't be in the loop and might miss out on chances.

kuchh nahi...isko kehte hain ..baal ki khaal nikalna...πŸ˜†....ek ek cheez will be put under the microscope and analyzed ki bashing ka masala hai ya nahi.....awww KJO said Ranveer is not good looking...now cry me a river for that....an industry that is mainly based on glamour and superficiality ...wahan kissi ne kissi ko ugly kaise bol diya...🀣....hum bhale he yahan baith kar actors ko kaka, mama, Uncle ji, Aunty ji, moti, patli, wrinkle wale, bald....sab kehte rahe ..woh theek hai....but how dare the film makers who actually have to put crores in the project not talk about looks...entitlement hai Bhai.....hum audience hai...hum jo marzi karenge..πŸ˜†

SRK said...that when he was cast against Juhi Chawala....Juhi said...I don't want to work with him..kitna ugly hai...Aamir ko le lo....lo ek outsider ne doosre outsider ko ugly kaha...aur project se hatane ki koshish kari...ab karo pralap πŸ˜†

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

kuchh nahi...isko kehte hain ..baal ki khaal nikalna...πŸ˜†....ek ek cheez will be put under the microscope and analyzed ki bashing ka masala hai ya nahi.....awww KJO said Ranveer is not good looking...now cry me a river for that....an industry that is mainly based on glamour and superficiality ..

All stans are using this controversy to say 'aww see my favorite had it so hard' because of evil Karan Johar. πŸ€£

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I know whenever I discuss work when I am out. People tell me, "Chill we are here to have a fun night." I don't recall Juhi telling the director to caste someone else. She just reacted because Shahrukh didn't look like the conventional hero. Aamir did she felt. She def didnt have the power as an outsider and new comer. Karan might have. Seems like he just wasn't very convincing. 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Didn't a lot of people call Shahrukh ugly when he debuted and not just Juhi? πŸ˜†

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

Didn't a lot of people call Shahrukh ugly when he debuted and not just Juhi? πŸ˜†

Madhuri .. Divya Bharti to most of his co-stars.

J. P Dutta the director who launched him was like, "I cant work with you. You hair is like a bear." Amitabh Bachchan face similar issues. He was too tall for most of the heroines of his time.  

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I know whenever I discuss work when I am out. People tell me, "Chill we are here to have a fun night." I don't recall Juhi telling the director to caste someone else. She just reacted because Shahrukh didn't look like the conventional hero. Aamir did she felt. She def didnt have the power as an outsider and new comer. Karan might have. Seems like he just wasn't very convincing. 

oh okay, I see. It was alright for Juhi to say SRK is ugly and brown and Aamir should be there instead. But we should all cry like babies because Kareena didn't want her step-daughter to date her first hero. Oh the persecution. πŸ€£

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: zehreeli.kheer

u missed the point yummy...πŸ˜†..the point was if someone found someone ugly ....and they said it....no big deal....here a big deal is being made why the big bully KJo call Ranveer not good looking....so what... ab iss baat ke liye bhi bash karoge?? Like u said...a lot of people called SRK ugly...some were insiders and some were outsiders......why pinpoint Kjo for calling someone ugly.....

Beauty is subjective...some find Radhika Apte prettier than Aish....so be it...ab subjective cheezon ke liye bhi bash karoge?πŸ˜†

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You watch an actor's audition tape or photoshoot pics and come to a conclusion that he isn't good enough...that's fine. Kjo saw RS playing TT and decided he wasn't good enough. I agree RS aint a conventional good looker...but so isn't VD who he launched . 

And what to say about Adi Chopra , he made beautiful faces like Anu and Vaani feel insecure enough to go for a surgery πŸ€”Apni biwi ko kyun nahi bolta surgery karwane πŸ˜ˆ

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

u missed the point yummy...πŸ˜†..the point was if someone found someone ugly ....and they said it....no big deal....here a big deal is being made why the big bully KJo call Ranveer not good looking....so what... ab iss baat ke liye bhi bash karoge?? Like u said...a lot of people called SRK ugly...some were insiders and some were outsiders......why pinpoint Kjo for calling someone ugly.....

Beauty is subjective...some find Radhika Apte prettier than Aish....so be it...ab subjective cheezon ke liye bhi bash karoge?πŸ˜†

No.. I got the point.. I have already stated Bashing Karan for this is ridiculous especially since he gives so much real fodder to bash him aboutπŸ˜†

I just got reminded of Shahrukh's Jeena isi ka naam hai with your comment.. my comment had nothing to do with the ongoing debate which in my opinion is pointless anywaysπŸ˜†