Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Naseerudin Shah, his annoying ass wife. May he RIP but Irfan Khan did alot of this also (An thats fine its their opinion)

Karan thought he could make money with Kalank and not Drive. He was wrong fair enough

As for lots of people promoting all the movies. I spent ten minutes on SSR twitter and he didnt wish any film well in 2019. So I mean thats a 2 way street 👍🏼

Sushant has actually deleted much of his instagram posts and tweets. There was even news about that some time back when he was alive. 2019 was a troubled year for him revealed by his directors Shekhar and Abhishek after he was alleged with MeToo, Paani getting shelved after 2 years of prep, not given credit for his performance in Kedarnath, numerous and countless blinds to slander him by the industry... "shirt chaser" "arrogant"... Why should he support them again ?😊 He had given support previously by dropping Rajput from his name when SLB was trashed during Padmavat. People abused him for that too and called him a 'wanna-be'.

Anyways, I'm not here to defend him any further. He's gone. Support whoever you choose. All I said was everyone should be given an equal playing ground to showcase talent and I stand by that. Just cuz the world is cruel and "that's how things have always been", doesn't mean we can't support and call out the need for systemic change. ✌

Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Lies again...Aren’t you ashamed of being spotted again and again for your lies? S/he was the one who called Ranbir stoned and you went after that member about it..S/he did explain herself right there, and you looked like you got convinced only to go right around that member’s back to spread ugly lies about him/her....That member seemed pretty cool about everything and was going about everything in a very impersonal manner totally unsuspecting of liars like you who were going around and spreading lies about what s/he said.....

.At least have some guts to admit the truth when you are caught lying....Or is that too much to expect from trolls like you?

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5167061?pn=6

Well i was not convinced!!!!! That is a public forum , therefore can she anything go to that topic and  read what i wrote!!!!!!!

why are you calling me lying when yourself posts her comments about ranbir?  Poor you, you dont even know what you are trying to prove.

and STOP calling me names!!! If you cant discuss with me properly, stop quoting me.

Kaya65 thumbnail

Its showing in your incoherent speech..😆..how much you are triggered about getting exposed for your blatant lies...If you have even a shred of truth in you, you would’ve at least admitted your lies...But obviously that cannot be expected...So just shoo with that fake smile plastered...Like I said, at least keep those fake smiles! and SHOO!!!!😆

not as much as you it seems😆😆 that you search every topics to find my comments😎

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Well i was not convinced!!!!! That is a public forum , therefore can she anything go to that topic and  read what i wrote!!!!!!!

why are you calling me lying when yourself posts her comments about ranbir?  Poor you, you dont even know what you are trying to prove.

and STOP calling me names!!! If you cant discuss with me properly, stop quoting me.

First You say it was not that member you were talking about and now you are saying something else...See how difficult it is to stick to one story when you lie so blatantly like that and your lies get caught?Obviously you have no qualms getting caught lying because you are still coming back and speaking more nonsense to cover up and failing at it miserably....

If you were not convinced you would go to the member and ask for a clarification before prancing around and whining about how you were a victim....

@Bold: Hain? what a hypocrite....Aren’t you are the one who is going around calling members names? Just in this thread how many names have you called me and that other member?

And who said I am interested in discussing anything with a liar like you? 😵😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

edit

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail

First You say it was not that member you were talking about and now you are saying something else...See how difficult it is to stick to one story when you lie so blatantly like that and your lies get caught?Obviously you have no qualms getting caught lying because you are still coming back and speaking more nonsense to cover up and failing at it miserably....

If you were not convinced you would go to the member and ask for a clarification before prancing around and whining about how you were a victim....

@Bold: Hain? what a hypocrite....Aren’t you are the one who is going around calling members names? Just in this thread how many names have you called me and that other member?

And who said I am interested in discussing anything with a liar like you? 😵😆

You were convinced that she was not talking about me and asked me how do i know that she was talking about me.  I said the same way you knowing that i was talking about her without mentioning her names.

Did you forget that it was you who got in my randeep topic to tell me that i am spreading lies just because i wrote that randeep was offered  83?

and yes, it seems like that you are quite interested in discussing things with me as you quote every posts of mine😆

Originally posted by: Kaya65

You were convinced that she was not talking about me and asked me how do i know that she was talking about me.  I said the same way you knowing that i was talking about her without mentioning her names.

Did you forget that it was you who got in my randeep topic to tell me that i am spreading lies just because i wrote that randeep was offered  83?

and yes, it seems like that you are quite interested in discussing things with me as you quote every posts of mine😆

Boy you are making people have second hand embarrassment....I mean at least have some sense to own up to your lies after you have been caught lying so blatantly...If not at least stop making a spectacle of yourself....🤔

Kaya65 thumbnail

Boy you are making people have second hand embarrassment....I mean at least have some sense to own up to your lies after you have been caught lying so blatantly...If not at least stop making a spectacle of yourself....🤔

i will stop when you stop about your lies😉

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

All I said was everyone should be given an equal playing ground to showcase talent and I stand by that. Just cuz the world is cruel and "that's how things have always been", doesn't mean we can't support and call out the need for systemic change. ✌

Again within what context. It’s good Adi Chopra and YRF is the the topic of this thread. Cause we can use that. Should smaller films have gotten the PR that War did ?  (even tho they simply don’t have the money at it makes zero sense) 😂   Should YRF cast outsiders instead of Hrithik/tiger ? What needs to change ? 

YourCat thumbnail

And asked him to cast ugly Alia, Janhvi and Ananya, look how attractive empty heads are, wouldn't you agree.