Karan Johar caught liking this negative video about Deepika

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Socky thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

His “Fat fingers” started acting again..

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When KJo got her and Ranveer on the first episode of KWK, making them the butt of jokes for some show PR, her fans were thrilled, claiming KJo has ditched Alia/RK for them. 

In the end, every fandom just wants KJo's nod of approval for their favorites.

SakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

This isn’t negative. This is criticism for not utilising her properly. By liking this video KJo has supported Deepika here. 

SakZ thumbnail

This isn’t even a negative video towards deepika. These people will use anything to spread hate against Kjo. 

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

When KJo got her and Ranveer on the first episode of KWK, making them the butt of jokes for some show PR, her fans were thrilled, claiming KJo has ditched Alia/RK for them. 

In the end, every fandom just wants KJo's nod of approval for their favorites.

Speak for yourself, I want Vicky and Katrina to stay away from that snake. 

FatalFlaw thumbnail

Originally posted by: lauriesa

Speak for yourself, I want Vicky and Katrina to stay away from that snake. 

Katrina's kind of a has-been and every producer/director in Bollywood would prefer to keep their distance. As for Vicky, KJo might throw him a few supporting roles if he plays the sucking up game well.

StacyStyle thumbnail

Originally posted by: FatalFlaw

Katrina's kind of a has-been and every producer/director in Bollywood would prefer to keep their distance. As for Vicky, KJo might throw him a few supporting roles if he plays the sucking up game well.

lol...now you annoyed because us Vickat fans dont care about Karan? Sorry we don't. Katrina is in her 21st year in the industry, married to the love of her life, happy, thriving business and I am pretty sure  she will be concentrating on having kids. My girl has nothing to do prove she was number 1 without Karan Johar.

Vicky is currently starring in a huge budgeted movie Chaava, had 2 clean hits last year, getting critical acclaim. Vicky is doing more than fine.

Instead worry about Vicky overshadowing those two average actors in SLB movie with no chemistry.

Worry about the closeness of Tripti with Ranbir, make sure it isn't another Shraddha debacle.

Worry why the whole industry shunned them yesterday in the Filmfare awards.

Kareena was the only A lister besides them.

FatalFlaw thumbnail

lol...now you annoyed because us Vickat fans dont care about Karan? 

Oh, please, "us"? Are there more deluded fans like you out there, desperately clinging to Vicky's tiny bit of relevance just to throw shade at Ranbir and Alia? Get real.smiley37

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

lol...now you annoyed because us Vickat fans dont care about Karan? Sorry we don't. Katrina is in her 21st year in the industry, married to the love of her life, happy, thriving business and I am pretty sure  she will be concentrating on having kids. My girl has nothing to do prove she was number 1 without Karan Johar.

Vicky is currently starring in a huge budgeted movie Chaava, had 2 clean hits last year, getting critical acclaim. Vicky is doing more than fine.

Instead worry about Vicky overshadowing those two average actors in SLB movie with no chemistry.

Worry about the closeness of Tripti with Ranbir, make sure it isn't another Shraddha debacle.

Worry why the whole industry shunned them yesterday in the Filmfare awards.

Kareena was the only A lister besides them.

I agree!! Vicky does not need Karan johar. He was the best thing in dunki and got to work with hirani in sanju and dunki. It does not matter how big or small role he had but it matters how strong role he performed. It is Karan who is after Vicky smiley36since Srk has made a far distance from Karan.