Users

Frequent Posters

ehaab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago
ehaab thumbnail

Ranveer is a good actor I am not sure of anushka.karan should mind in his own business.he should not interfer in aditya and his films.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

IMO Anushka is a good actress too! Her potential never fully got explored !

ehaab thumbnail

Karan is no one tell who should be in films or not and he have no right to interfer in anybodys metter.yeh hota kaun hai kisi ke mamle mein tangarane wale. I am not happy at all.

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don’t see anything wrong in what karan said. I don’t find Ranveer or anuskha good looking, they are good actors. They did good in bbb though so I agree with karan 100 percent 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Ab is mein kia problem hai?😆 it's not like Adi listened to him anyway.. Karan thought they weren't suited for BW.. he shared his views with his friend who anyways went on to do what he felt was right and the matter ended there

Karan is giving so much matter for worthy bashing and yet people want to dig up past incidents which anyways did not make much of a difference in anyone's life

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

I guess there is. If the best interest of my friend is in my mind, that is where your assumptions fits. But was it for KJo ?  Forget Aditya, did KJo even put the best interest of 'art' in mind ? Did he even care to check if Ranveer or Anushka really FIT for their parts ? Did KJo or will KJo ever come up with any replacement suggestion with an outsider seeing the auditions etc. etc. ? 

Just close your eyes and imagine KJo's face while suggesting this to Aditya Chopra. Your doubt will be clear what is wrong here. 🤔

I guess I was trying to play the devil’s advocate and failing...Because I got stuck @bold! *sigh*

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

You have your opinion. It's ok. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I guess I was trying to play the devil’s advocate and failing...Because I got stuck @bold! *sigh*

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

He clearly was wrong. Since Anushka and Ranveer got rave reviews for BBB! I just found his criteria inconsistent that is all!

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Some of the things I read here just make me laugh. 

We live in a social world. Adi and Karan are childhood friends and it's natural that they're going to discuss their work with each other. It's normal to talk about stories and actors and give advice to each other. If Karan thought Anushka and Ranveer didn't look right as lead actors, it's natural that he will tell Adi. There is nothing wrong or crazy or bad about it. 

Adi still did whatever he wanted to and Karan also realized they were fine. He went on to give Anushka his own directorial and has one coming up with Ranveer too.

What do you think happens at industry parties and gatherings? People discuss their work and who they're starring with or which movies are getting produced. That's why people get so mad when they're not invited to these things because it means they won't be in the loop and might miss out on chances.