Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I think he was in "Humpty Ki Dulhania" 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: rkisnothot

Some of the things I read here just make me laugh. 

We live in a social world. Adi and Karan are childhood friends and it's natural that they're going to discuss their work with each other. It's normal to talk about stories and actors and give advice to each other. If Karan thought Anushka and Ranveer didn't look right as lead actors, it's natural that he will tell Adi. There is nothing wrong or crazy or bad about it. 

Adi still did whatever he wanted to and Karan also realized they were fine. He went on to give Anushka his own directorial and has one coming up with Ranveer too.

What do you think happens at industry parties and gatherings? People discuss their work and who they're starring with or which movies are getting produced. That's why people get so mad when they're not invited to these things because it means they won't be in the loop and might miss out on chances.

tats wat ppl saying they blocked n isolated sush , like ban on himEdited by Cool_N_Cold - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Let it be. πŸ˜†

Edited by LiveEatLove - 3 years ago
hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Ummm ok lol. Vaani and Anu both who are mentored by Adi and both of them ran to do surgeries and its just a coincidence. πŸ˜†

Anyways my point was something else . Mostly actors are chosen or rejected based on video auditions coz there is a hell lot of difference between onscreen and offscreen. KJo I remember had mentioned of looking at the poster later and saying this won't work...that seemed like a legit opinion. 

Ummmm 90% of actresses in BW get surgeries. Who forced Jahnvi and Priyanka and Aditi Rao Hydari to get surgeries? I don't think Adi had any involvement there. In fact, if Adi only wanted model types, he could have gotten them. He's amongst a few that casts "ugly" people like Ranveer, Anushka, Parineeti, Vaani, etc. His first film starred SRK and Kajol who are not model types either. 

Regardless of whatever reason KJo didn't like Ranveer and Anushka at first, he's allowed to have that opinion and tell it to his friend too. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Vaani is ugly too? I found her pretty in "Shudd Desi Romance'? I'll give credit where credit is due. Karan caste more ugly people than anyone else. He even casted a feminine looking dude in SOTY 2. It is why I had no interest in watching it. 

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

First of all stop exaggerating. I didn't cry for 50 pages there were plenty others finding her remarks rude. Not to mention I had to reply to your lame arguments. She said what she said on a public platform. That automatically makes it rude. And yes, if Deepika can get Vicky Kaushal removed from Padamavat. If Aamir can get it Deepika removed from Dhoom 3. Than she can get him removed from a movie. That is the point at issue. Juhi never tried to get Shahrukh removed from a movie. You brought a completely irrelevant  comparison here dear. 

I could have found Juhi's remarks rude too. If I said I didnt than you would have a valid point. 

You just invent things in your head. How do you know Juhi didn't try to get SRK removed? She has made public comments about him being "ewww so brown" in interviews and giggled about it like it's the cutest thing ever. Kareena didn't even work with Sushant so how on earth is she going to get him removed from anything? She didn't mention anything about his work or talent or looks either. She made a personal comment related to her own stepdaughter and didn't name anyone either. 

I know it's pointless debating with you but the type of stuff you come up with is surreal. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You just invent things in your head. How do you know Juhi didn't try to get SRK removed? She has made public comments about him being "ewww so brown" in interviews and giggled about it like it's the cutest thing ever. Kareena didn't even work with Sushant so how on earth is she going to get him removed from anything? She didn't mention anything about his work or talent or looks either. She made a personal comment related to her own stepdaughter and didn't name anyone either. 

I know it's pointless debating with you but the type of stuff you come up with is surreal. 

I think you are confusing me for yourself in terms of coming arguments that lack logic. I said there was no news of Juhi trying to get SRK removed. So I stated I dont recall Juhi trying to get SRK removed.  You took that as me saying what she wasn't rude to him. Or I didn't find that rude. Than you thought you were pointing out hypocrisy by saying why was I crying about what Kareena said about Sushant or ranking him lowest in terms of sex appeal was rude. It was a false comparison to begin with. You made the false comparison.

Than you  asked me did Kareena have the power to remove Sushant. Still make a false comparison to my argument that Juhi didn't have power in her first few films. I said she does have the star power to do that because she is more than a couple of films old. If Aamir and Deepika did so does she. I still pointed out this is a faulty comparison because I found Kareena's remarks about looks malicious. I could have very well found Juhi's marks malicious. I just dont think BlueIce statement about Juhi getting Shahrukh removed from the movie was accurate. She was lucky to be getting casted in the film herself as a newcomer.

Further you need a little analytical reasoning to decipher this, why would Juhi and SRK be so close right now if she tried to sabotage him in anyway?  He has stated he is closer to her than Kajol. Even if she did. I said I don't recall it. Meaning there was no such news out. Nor has SRK himself ever spoken about. 

I don't need your opinion on debating skills because you need merit to judge. But I agree it is pointless for two of us to debate. It is why I hope you would stop your desperation in trying to get at me with your meritless arguments. πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Ummmm 90% of actresses in BW get surgeries. Who forced Jahnvi and Priyanka and Aditi Rao Hydari to get surgeries? I don't think Adi had any involvement there. In fact, if Adi only wanted model types, he could have gotten them. He's amongst a few that casts "ugly" people like Ranveer, Anushka, Parineeti, Vaani, etc. His first film starred SRK and Kajol who are not model types either. 

Regardless of whatever reason KJo didn't like Ranveer and Anushka at first, he's allowed to have that opinion and tell it to his friend too. 

Ya got it. RS ,Anu are ugly ducklings and KJo was right to tell his friend to reject them without even looking at these irrelevant things called acting/ screen presence  . 😎

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Inventing I still think you need to go back reread our conversation and decipher what I actually said and what I didn't.

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Evil Kareena is behind every outsider, don't you know? Burn witch at the stakeπŸ€ͺ