Phir Outsider ko batao

Har roz begging media thru na kare 😆😆🤣

U tell insiders to keep their with them n quit begging 😂
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

U tell insiders to keep their with them n quit begging 😂

But Aloo calling up the director of Kalank and saying I will be sad if you don’t take me doesn’t equate to begging. Who needs to beg if you already feel entitled to movies ?

Originally posted by: Kaya65

Evil Kareena is behind every outsider, don't you know? Burn witch at the stake🤪

I thought you were a crusader for the outsiders....Weren’t you going about in the other threads and making threads about how the ‘outsiders’ have been compromised? How come here you are making jokes on the same ‘outsiders’? Even making fun of Manoj? And then you were going around bluffing that it was all for Sushant .....Looks like you couldn’t keep up with the act for too long...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

But Aloo calling up the director of Kalank and saying I will be sad if you don’t take me doesn’t equate to begging. Who needs to beg if you already feel entitled to movies ?

Tat is entitlement begging 😂
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

So you wanted to see Kalank with different actors ? Even if their actors/actresses who never even made Kalank level money in their hits 😆

Or the money that went into Kalank going to different movies ? I guess thats a fair assessment but not realistic 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

So you wanted to see Kalank with different actors ? Even if their actors/actresses who never even made Kalank level money in their hits 😆

Or the money that went into Kalank going to different movies ? I guess thats a fair assessment but not realistic 

Tats y said shelve it n keep their shit with them n quit 😂😂😂
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Tats y said shelve it n keep their shit with them n quit 😂😂😂

But I heard they launder their cocaine money thru those movies

An Cocaine is a hell of a drug 👍🏼 I know 

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

But I heard they launder their cocaine money thru those movies

An Cocaine is a hell of a drug 👍🏼 I know 

Tell more 😂
Kaya65 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I thought you were a crusader for the outsiders....Weren’t you going about in the other threads and making threads about how the ‘outsiders’ have been compromised? You were going around bluffing that it was all for Sushant .....Looks like you couldn’t keep up with the act for too long...

🤣🤣

No, you made my topic about randeep losing some big movies to some other actors about sushant not me.  

Before you attacked me, the only comment i had made was that randeep deserved more than being a sidekick in a salman movie.  Next time, get your facts right before talking so much nonsense.

Man these butthurt Ranveer fans are really annoying.

Originally posted by: Kaya65

🤣🤣

No, you made my topic about randeep losing some big movies to some other actors about sushant not me.  

Before you attacked me, the only comment i had made was that randeep deserved more than being a sidekick in a salman movie.  Next time, get your facts right before talking so much nonsense.

Man these butthurt Ranveer fans are really annoying.

No, you made multiple posts dissecting how all these ‘outsiders’ were deprived of their chances..Those threads and your posts are there for everyone to see...smiley24You are even going around  hurt about how Colossal called you disgusting when nothing like that happened...*LIAR SPOTTED*.You were going around calling him/her names in every thread when s/he is the one who asked you not to blame others for what Sushant had to go through....How you have turned it around on that person is for everyone to see here...Sure you can disown your own words...You don’t come across as a honest person anyway..smiley36.Trolls like you come here dime a dozen and spread this kind of nonsense in every thread....Just do one favor to Sushant, STOP hiding behind his cause to bash whoever you don’t like....smiley21

And watch your language...

Edited by cricketfan1 - 3 years ago