Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I have a question. Alot of the commercial films that get big PR are mindless romance/action/comedy films. Do the lesser known actors wanna be in those movies. Cause I have heard 10/11 art type actors saying these films are thrash. So do they wanna be in Dhoom 4 or do they think their film deserves Dhoom type funding and PR ?? Cause thats really the luck of the draw 

Those films are trash IMO but I've heard no actor trash Dhoom to my knowledge. Please name these 10 to 11 actors you speak of. Masala films give a certain mass appeal and I'm sure every actor does or will do a few in their career if given the opportunity.

Second, if we are talking about equality in terms of PR and promotions, why was Kalank so heavily promoted and released in theaters and not Drive?! Both were equally terrible films yet Kalank was so heavily promoted and indured losses. Why was Raazi so heavily promoted by the industry in comparison to Chichchore which had a bigger budget?? It's not JUST about the big budget films. It who these people WANT to see at the top. The slander on top of that is unnecessary. AND promotion is not limited to just blinds and news. Actors promoting fellow actors as well. When Kalank came out, actors from the industry promoted and posted on social media about how great it was. When Chichchore came out, barely anyone came forward in support to promote it. It's not just a black and white situation. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Should YRF take the money their using for Dhoom 4 and donate it to the producer who works on films starring no names ?? Out of the goodness of their heart β€οΈ

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Those films are trash IMO but I've heard no actor trash Dhoom to my knowledge. Please name these 10 to 11 actors you speak of. Masala films give a certain mass appeal and I'm sure every actor does or will do a few in their career if given the opportunity.

Second, if we are talking about equality in terms of PR and promotions, why was Kalank so heavily promoted and released in theaters and not Drive?! Both were equally terrible films yet Kalank was so heavily promoted and indured losses. Why was Raazi so heavily promoted by the industry in comparison to Chichchore which had a bigger budget?? It's not JUST about the big budget films. It who these people WANT to see at the top. The slander on top of that is unnecessary. AND promotion is not limited to just blinds and news. Actors promoting fellow actors as well. When Kalank came out, actors from the industry promoted and posted on social media about how great it was. When Chichchore came out, barely anyone came forward in support to promote it. It's not just a black and white situation. 

Naseerudin Shah, his annoying ass wife. May he RIP but Irfan Khan did alot of this also (An thats fine its their opinion)

Karan thought he could make money with Kalank and not Drive. He was wrong fair enough

As for lots of people promoting all the movies. I spent ten minutes on SSR twitter and he didnt wish any film well in 2019. So I mean thats a 2 way street πŸ‘πŸΌ

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

I think that KJO wants to show he is superior and he is an elitist by launching starkids, but feels a superiority complex by putting down aspiring actors because his own acting ventures did not work

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4

Should YRF take the money their using for Dhoom 4 and donate it to the producer who works on films starring no names ?? Out of the goodness of their heart β€οΈ

They must shelve dhoom 4 πŸ˜‚
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

They must shelve dhoom 4 πŸ˜‚

Give the money to for outsider welfare fund β€οΈβ€οΈ

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cookies..

Haha tortured poor viewers with tat aloo kalank dance as some master piece dance πŸ˜‚
Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Give the money to for outsider welfare fund β€οΈβ€οΈ

Keep their shit with them πŸ˜‚
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cool_N_Cold

Keep their shit with them πŸ˜‚

Phir Outsider ko batao

Har roz begging media thru na kare πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Manavi_kesari thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I think that KJO wants to show he is superior and he is an elitist by launching starkids, but feels a superiority complex by putting down aspiring actors because his own acting ventures did not work

he want to rename bollywood as kjowood πŸ˜‚