Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The girl whos mother was selling pics of her dead body on Amazon for 9.99 $ 😆

The girl hm the girl had a name jia who is no more now.  

Wow what she did what i didn’t hear this news before dame 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Is this some type of justification for her death?. It takes some serious insensitivity to mock people’s death !! 

You havent seen insensitivity  😆 

But im just trying to tell what kind of person her mom is. An yeah I know Sooraj he performed an abortion on the low key by simply taking the fetus an tossing it away 😳

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

You havent seen insensitivity  😆 

But im just trying to tell what kind of person her mom is. An yeah I know Sooraj he performed an abortion on the low key by simply taking the fetus an tossing it away 😳

Oh trust me I have seen plenty !

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Very nice interview. Because of the over exposure of star kids, I myself have lost interested in 80% of the movies.

These days at least I get few options to choose watch content driven and good actor's movies, unlike previous times. But then being deprived of these elements for a period of 25-30 yrs (from around 1990 to 2015 or so), sometimes we are happy with whatever mediocrity is given to us as well. Forget about actors, we used to have Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Bimal Roy, Gulzar, Yash Chopra as directors. What do we categorize them as ? Gems. Then we have this post 90's era with nonsense movies made by Aditya Chopra, KJo, dominated by them. From Biryani to karela. As a result, now we celebrate Hirani and Zoya and think of them as extra-ordinary. This is the outcome of getting served with mediocrity for such longgg period of time. Same with actors. 

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Very nice interview. Because of the over exposure of star kids, I myself have lost interested in 80% of the movies.

These days at least I get few options to choose watch content driven and good actor's movies, unlike previous times. But then being deprived of these elements for a period of 25-30 yrs (from around 1990 to 2015 or so), sometimes we are happy with whatever mediocrity is given to us as well. Forget about actors, we used to have Hrishikesh Mukherjee, Bimal Roy, Gulzar, Yash Chopra as directors. What do we categorize them as ? Gems. Then we have this post 90's era with nonsense movies made by Aditya Chopra, KJo, dominated by them. From Biryani to karela. As a result, now we celebrate Hirani and Zoya and think of them as extra-ordinary. This is the outcome of getting served with mediocrity for such longgg period of time. Same with actors. 

@Bold: That’s true...Its interesting how these people have hogged the most important platforms all by themselves without leaving any space for anybody else...

But I think  the quality of the movies is better than the 90s though....Its improving with more common stories finding place in the mainstream cinema rather than being relegated to what they used call as ‘art cinema’...I agree though, we need more star directors who don’t need ‘stars’ to be able to tell their story....

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

Oh trust me I have seen plenty !

No Ive evolved. If this was 2/3 years ago I would’ve used obscene language and started discussing people’s mothers 😆 

Can’t do that anymore cause I’m a grownup ❤️ 

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

@Bold: That’s true...Its interesting how these people have hogged the most important platforms all by themselves without leaving any space for anybody else...

But I think  the quality of the movies is better than the 90s though....Its improving with more common stories finding place in the mainstream cinema rather than being relegated to what they used call as ‘art cinema’...I agree though, we need more star directors who don’t need ‘stars’ to be able to tell their story....

that's what I meant. The quality is surely now better than the 90s, so we moved from Karela juice to Daal Chawal or Rajma Chawal. But we forgot that once we had Biryani. 🤔

From a variety of mainstream popular movie heroes - Amol Palekar, Amitabh, Dharmendra, Sanjeev Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Vinod Khanna, now we are left with Tiger, Varun, Ayushman and RKR. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very nicely written by Manoj...sums up exactly why and what people are questioning. But I doubt the likes of Alia , Kjo, Sonam and BW mafia will get why there is an outrage. They still think people are “ranting “ against their privilege 🤔smiley24 Quite evident from Soni Razdaans letter smiley24

Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

that's what I meant. The quality is surely now better than the 90s, so we moved from Karela juice to Daal Chawal or Rajma Chawal. But we forgot that once we had Biryani. 🤔

From a variety of mainstream popular movie heroes - Amol Palekar, Amitabh, Dharmendra, Sanjeev Kumar, Shashi Kapoor, Vinod Khanna, now we are left with Tiger, Varun, Ayushman and RKR. 

What quality was that...I mean, take any movie of these people and from that era and we have an awesome movie night! Can’t say the same about the movies that were made later...

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Thats the question. Most of Successful Popular Bollywood films are mindless Action/Comedy/Romance Masala films. Did someone stop him from doing those films ? Or does he wish the films he chose did better.  Maybe he was the problem lol

Like in 1998 his film Satya came in same year as Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. KKHH made alot more money and thus got more attention and even awards 

Is he saying the fans shouldve watched his film. Is he saying industry wasnt as supportive to Satya as KKHH or did he want to act in KKHH. What is the issue ? 

First of all I love Manoj Bajpayee as an actor....but it was a smart move to quickly clump Kangna and Manoj together....just to get sympathy for Kangna.....as if they belong together.🤣...never in a million years.....Manoj is class...Kangna is crass👎🏼.......whatever Manoj has said...whether u agree with him or not but he spoke out of genuine concern...unlike Kangna who is just using Sushant and is bringing up her old issues...which is so shameful...even close people of Sushant are getting it and are speaking up like Amit Sadh....that is the difference...so no Kangna and Manoj speaking against nepotism is not the same..

Having said that...I understand what Manoj is saying....about mediocrity ....but Manoj and the people who are talking about this are thinking like the multiplex audience or how BW puts it the class audience which hardly makes up for 25% of the audience that BW caters to...

We have to remember that there is audience for all kinds of movies,,,,otherwise there is no reason why H4, Kick ,HNY, Simba etc will be such huge hits and the so called good movies not doing so well......its because....the masala movies which are looked down upon by the classes has an audience of its own...and they are entertained by that mediocrity....should BW not cater to all types of audience....if someone likes a masala movie with Salman in it...or they like Katrina's thumka...should we judge them....should we look down upon them.....and deprive them of their entertainment...

This is my problem with the debate...about mediocre cinema.....there are more people who enjoy mediocre cinema than quality cinema...entertainment should be for everyone...no one should be deprived...there is a reason why Salman with his mediocre talent and mediocre movies is the biggest star in BW....