Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

This forum.  People on this very thread were maligning Manoj and calling him selfish for speaking out again nepotism. I made a point about how anyone who speaks out against nepotism seems to get maligned. I was defending him. I ended up throwing Kangana in there to further illustrate my point. I did this to defend him. So people would stop discrediting everything he has had the courage to say as a selfish and self-serving intention. 

People conveniently focused on the Kangana part. I only stated that they both have spoken out against nepotism and have been maligned. Did I say they are comparable in every other aspect or detail about them? I as the one person who tried to defend Manoj is being turned into the person who disrespected him, 

Meanwhile people who accused me of clubbing him with Kangana continue to make lame efforts to discredit his points and people are completely ignoring that. 

Truly either grasping someone's larger point and not minuscule details is a skill that many lack. OR conveniently deviating the topic is a skill that many are good at. Instead of focusing on the importance of what he has said it has been about comparing every aspect of Kangana to him. (Which I never did). The people who called him selfish and are still trying to discredit his points must be very happy!!! 

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

More than the people who have continuously maligned him selfish and not being a big star. People are pouncing on me for comparing him to Kangana in one aspect. Completely ignoring the fact that in my original post I called him self-made on talent, well respected actor and not starving as people were trying to paint him. 

zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

If there is one actor who has been robbed time and again and yet to be given his due is this one.. sigh

Iceflames thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

The certified outsider SRK can't even open his mouth on this debate 😆

Remember Suhana's vogue cover. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Iceflames

The certified outsider SRK can't even open his mouth on this debate 😆

Remember Suhana's vogue cover. 

Why should he and why would he?? 

Anything he says.....he will be bashed...so its better to be quiet...atleast his statements won't be taken out of context and twisted...

And yes..Suhana's Vogue cover...which was awesome BTW.....and its better that he not talk about Nepotism...unlike the shameless Kangna who has employed her brother and sister and yet has the gall to talk about nepotism......atleast SRK mein itni sharm toh hai ki nepotism karke he is not giving gyaan on how to not do nepotism...🤣...Kangna ji ki toh ..heads I win tails u lose wali policy hai....nepotism karke baithi hain Madam....lekin doosre na karein....I want to see the list of candidates that Kangna interviewed for the post of Manager and AD which she gave to her sister and brother....😉

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

How many of you think that keeping Fawad Khan out of Bollywood was also a part of scheming Bollywood elite club? I did read some blinds about Karan Johar was pressured to give up on Fawad Khan.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

How many of you think that keeping Fawad Khan out of Bollywood was also a part of scheming Bollywood elite club? I did read some blinds about Karan Johar was pressured to give up on Fawad Khan.

Even if he stayed he wouldn’t have been able to compete with Veeru or Biru. He didn’t have that aura. 

Also we’re all Pakistanis asked to leave ? What were they suppose to do 😆

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Why should he and why would he?? 

Anything he says.....he will be bashed...so its better to be quiet...atleast his statements won't be taken out of context and twisted...

And yes..Suhana's Vogue cover...which was awesome BTW.....and its better that he not talk about Nepotism...unlike the shameless Kangna who has employed her brother and sister and yet has the gall to talk about nepotism......atleast SRK mein itni sharm toh hai ki nepotism karke he is not giving gyaan on how to not do nepotism...🤣...Kangna ji ki toh ..heads I win tails u lose wali policy hai....nepotism karke baithi hain Madam....lekin doosre na karein....I want to see the list of candidates that Kangna interviewed for the post of Manager and AD which she gave to her sister and brother....😉

Not to forget she even took the credit from the writer of the movie. Blamed Sonu sood that he didnt want to work with a female director conviniently forgetting that he had worked with Farah Khan. Not to forget the way she enabled her potty mouthed sister to spew venom against other people, so much so that her own fans were begging her to stop her sister. Pahele khud ki gireban par jhaank ke dekho, baad mein lecture dena. Sushant ki lash par tandav Karna band karo. Shameless woman. 

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Even if he stayed he wouldn’t have been able to compete with Veeru or Biru. He didn’t have that aura. 

Also we’re all Pakistanis asked to leave ? What were they suppose to do 😆

Even before the Pakistani actors were asked to leave on account of Terrorist attacks , there were murmurs about how some Bollywood elites don’t want Fawad Khan in Bollywood.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Not to forget she even took the credit from the writer of the movie. Blamed Sonu sood that he didnt want to work with a female director conviniently forgetting that he had worked with Farah Khan. Not to forget the way she enabled her potty mouthed sister to spew venom against other people, so much so that her own fans were begging her to stop her sister. Pahele khud ki gireban par jhaank ke dekho, baad mein lecture dena. Sushant ki lash par tandav Karna band karo. Shameless woman. 

An that doesn’t even mention those problematic nudes and emails that she sent so many guys trying to catch a husband 😈