Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

so true! Add Psycho or crazy or trying to get some limelight.

You feel bad for Kangana ?

I feel bad for the people she sent those naked pictures to πŸ˜†

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

I know I feel bad for the sad state of affairs in the industry in general! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

β€œBut in this industry if you are talented, first of all everybody will be jealous of your talent. So if they are jealous of your talent, they will try to push you away. They will try to ignore you. They will try to pull you back.”

what they did with sushant. He was more good looking and talented than most of the guys in his age group right now. This is why it's huge loss. Wish he stayed with his family instead of industry people

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I know I feel bad for the sad state of affairs in the industry in general! 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Your right industry is headed for fail. (Except before Corona hiatus films were coming and being successful) But Bollywood is over over over over over  πŸ˜† Khalas 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Your right industry is headed for fail. (Except before Corona hiatus films were coming and being successful) But Bollywood is over over over over over  πŸ˜† Khalas 

Fail or successful it is run by mediocrity! πŸ˜ƒ

HearMeRoar thumbnail

So hes mad he isnt more famous. His box office is horrendous. Who is to be blamed for that ? 

Isn't that what BW forum talked about for the last few days? He had a good beginning in BW, but the amount of collusion going on in the industry made sure mediocrity won the day. When the structure refuses to let a man in, it can't then turn around and blame the man for not being able to get in. 

It was bad enough when he debuted. Much, much worse now thanks to KJo and his gang.

Of course the audience is also to blame. For some reason, even regional audiences have the expectation of brainless trash from BW which the locality wouldn't tolerate from its own language.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 3 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Lol When did I said I feel bad for kangana? Did I write her name? Is she the only one who is being called psycho or getting limelight for speaking up Nahi na. 

FYI I feel bad for those who thinks there is no Bollywood mafias, feel bad for those who ignores mahesh Bhatt lap wala pic recently. Bhushan Kumar ka real face came out. And how can we forget jia khan ka case.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

And how can we forget jia khan ka case.

The girl whos mother was selling pics of her dead body on Amazon for 9.99 $ πŸ˜†

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Of course the audience is also to blame. For some reason, even regional audiences have the expectation of brainless trash from BW which the locality wouldn't tolerate from its own language.

Thats the question. Most of Successful Popular Bollywood films are mindless Action/Comedy/Romance Masala films. Did someone stop him from doing those films ? Or does he wish the films he chose did better.  Maybe he was the problem lol

Like in 1998 his film Satya came in same year as Kuch Kuch Hota Hai. KKHH made alot more money and thus got more attention and even awards 

Is he saying the fans shouldve watched his film. Is he saying industry wasnt as supportive to Satya as KKHH or did he want to act in KKHH. What is the issue ? 

Edited by Maroonporsche - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

The girl whos mother was selling pics of her dead body on Amazon for 9.99 $ πŸ˜†

Is this some type of justification for her death?. It takes some serious insensitivity to mock people’s death !!