Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

I remember watching Swami years ago and what a great performance from manoj. Great actor but he got the respect he deserved. I was checking the awards he got, he won 14 awards 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I honestly feel bad for people like Sushant and Kangana. Agar chup raho toh mushkil. (Sushant) He still got maligned through blinds. If you dare to stand up for yourself toh mushkil. (Manoj Bajpai and Kangana) - maligned as selfish and crazy! 

Manoj might not be a big star but there is no denying he made it ahead on talent. 👏 For that alone! 

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

I honestly feel bad for people like Sushant and Kangana. Agar chup raho toh mushkil. (Sushant) He still got maligned through blinds. If you dare to stand up for yourself toh mushkil. (Manoj Bajpai and Kangana) - maligned as selfish and crazy! 

Manoj might not be a big star but there is no denying he made it ahead on talent. 👏 For that alone! 

@Bold: Where did this happen? I have read nothing but praises for him...When was he called selfish&crazy?

And please Manoj belongs to a class of his own...Don’t club him with a liar and a stalker!

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Manoj just got maligned as selfish if you look at this very thread a few pages before. Kangana got maligned as crazy there were false pierces written about how she uses menstrual blood! Actually the same person who is calling Manoj selfish also claims Kangana hears voices.  

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I’m not comparing them in terms of class. I am comparing the ways they are both maligned in this forum. By the very same people. Another thing please don’t give me orders. I have if anything been defending him on this thread. And give him way more respect then nepotism defenders! 

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

“But in this industry if you are talented, first of all everybody will be jealous of your talent. So if they are jealous of your talent, they will try to push you away. They will try to ignore you. They will try to pull you back.”

This is really sad. 

ammil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Bumped into an old TV serial where he plays an important character - the show did not work for me but he and Ashutosh Rana stood out despite a below average script (and everything else). Did not read the entire interview but his frustration is understandable. "...as an industry we celebrate mediocrity..." - so true, reminds me of a similar narrative from a director in an interview recorded somewhere in the 60's.

Edited by ammil - 3 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

so true! Add Psycho or crazy or trying to get some limelight.

Manoj just got maligned as selfish if you look at this very thread a few pages before. Kangana got maligned as crazy there were false pierces written about how she uses menstrual blood! Actually the same person who is calling Manoj selfish also claims Kangana hears voices.  

Is this about what the members here said? I thought the fight was about how the outsiders get maligned in the industry...I didn’t know I had to go through all the pages before quoting your post...I just directly came to the last page and found your post and since I am a fan of Manoj, I got curious about when he got maligned and also requested you to not club him with a stalker..

And where did I give you order? I don’t remember ever being rude or impolite to you so why are you talking to me in that tone? 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Is this about what the members here said? I thought the fight was about how the outsiders get maligned in the industry...I didn’t know I had to go through all the pages before quoting your post...I just directly came to the last page and found your post and since I am a fan of Manoj, I got curious about when he got maligned and also requested you to not club him with a stalker..

And where did I give you order? I don’t remember ever being rude or impolite to you so why are you talking to me in that tone? 

I didn’t talk about member maligning or industry maligning. I just said maligning in general. I never said you had to go through all the pages. But if you had you would have understood what I meant by maligning better. I didn’t club them in terms of stalking. I clubbed them together in terms of maligning both industry and member maligning included.

Was I rude to you? I also said please don’t order me to do something. Whether you were polite or not. You still told me to not club two actors together. That is an order. If I need to make a point I can club whoever I want together. How much longer are you planning on doing this back and forth? I have tasks to attend to !