Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

An that doesn’t even mention those problematic nudes and emails that she sent so many guys trying to catch a husband 😈

No proof of nudes but those letters are still there for everybody to see. She never denied about those letters, infact she indirectly accepted them.  She traumatized Hrithik for so many months. Now she is taking against bullying. How about her blaming Zia Khan for the suicide while trying to whitewash Suraj pancholi. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: slumgod..

Not to forget she even took the credit from the writer of the movie. Blamed Sonu sood that he didnt want to work with a female director conviniently forgetting that he had worked with Farah Khan. Not to forget the way she enabled her potty mouthed sister to spew venom against other people, so much so that her own fans were begging her to stop her sister. Pahele khud ki gireban par jhaank ke dekho, baad mein lecture dena. Sushant ki lash par tandav Karna band karo. Shameless woman. 

Exactly ..this woman should be the last one to be talking about nepotism, bullying, snatching roles and all other things...

I liked her and still like her as an actress...she is amazing...I even watched Manikarnika in theater...and I don't know how many times I said that Rangoli...should stop....and people said its Kangna from that account...and I never believed them...I still think its Rangoli...but she could have stopped her potty mouth sister to bully everyone.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: slumgod..

No proof of nudes but those letters are still there for everybody to see. She never denied about those letters, infact she indirectly accepted them.  She traumatized Hrithik for so many months. Now she is taking against bullying. How about her blaming Zia Khan for the suicide while trying to whitewash Suraj pancholi. 

What?? Are you serious??😲

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What?? Are you serious??😲

She basically said no one should be blamed if depressed person comits suicide, indicating don't blame Suraj pancholi. 

blue-ice.1 thumbnail

wah Kangu wah......👏Hypocrisy ho toh Kangu jaisi...warna na ho😎

When asked for her reaction on the issue,Kangana said,”Depression is a disease which should be treated like one. When a person chooses to take a step like that it is irrelevant what made them do it. Depression could be triggered by anything. You can’t blame anyone else for that state of mind.”

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

wah Kangu wah......👏Hypocrisy ho toh Kangu jaisi...warna na ho😎

When asked for her reaction on the issue,Kangana said,”Depression is a disease which should be treated like one. When a person chooses to take a step like that it is irrelevant what made them do it. Depression could be triggered by anything. You can’t blame anyone else for that state of mind.”

For once in her life she was right 😳

MJ1015 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Manoj Sb--thoughtful, perceptive and rational, as always. 👏