Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

I love how certain people are psychic and they don’t even share it with us. Don’t worry we won’t be asking for free services. They knew exactly why I am clumping two actors together. Or at least claim to know my intentions better than I do. They also know Majoj speaks about Sushant’s death and nepotism for one reason. Also know why Kangana talks about Sushant’s death and nepotism for another. They know everyone’s intentions better than everyone. 

They also laugh at their own jokes ! Is it considered cool ?

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

there is a reason why Salman with his mediocre talent and mediocre movies is the biggest star in BW....

Cause his dad is Salim. Thats the true truth 😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

People really aren’t spoiled for choice when comes to non mediocre talent. They have make do with what is given to them. The same Salman wouldn’t have made it in one movie if it wasn’t for his father.

blue-ice.1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Cause his dad is Salim. Thats the true truth 😆

ha ha ....good one🤣 what happened to Arabaaz and Sohail then? Salim Papa didn't love them as much as they love Sallu?😆

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

ha ha ....good one🤣 what happened to Arabaaz and Sohail then? Salim Papa didn't love them as much as they love Sallu?😆

I said he wouldn't have gotten even one movie if it wasn't for his father. They all got more than one movie for because of their father. He loved them all the same. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by grumpydwarf - 3 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

No Ive evolved. If this was 2/3 years ago I would’ve used obscene language and started discussing people’s mothers 😆 

Can’t do that anymore cause I’m a grownup ❤️ 

That is not exactly something to be proud of !!

tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

There was a point when Manoj had equal roles , in Aks, he acted with Big B and won accolades for his performance, in Shool he was excellent as the cop who takes down the corrupt politicians in the UP small town.

He was going gung ho. Then suddenly he went off radar

Then in the last 8 years or so, he came back again. 

Nowadays with power resting with 4-5 people, it extends all the way down to theater showings. There is control of no of prints, to no of shows, to distribution to media promotion slots. As I said before, the possibility of failure is much much more when such aspects come into play especially for ones who are not part of any camps.

When you manipulate every single aspect until movie release, it does make or break a career. There is a systematic power play going on, which manipulates and decides who becomes a star and who doesn't.

That's why the whole system needs to change

Now coming to Kangana, many say she is bringing her own agenda, I disagree, she has every right to put forth her issues past or present. if she has experienced these plays that Manoj Bajpayee has highlighted, then she will speak about it and has been speaking about it for years. yes, she does not mince words and cannot be diplomatic or "classy" like Manoj put it but she will put forth it and there's nothing wrong in it.

Edited by tina59 - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

That is not exactly something to be proud of !!

An Yet I feel so proud 🤗🤗🤗 

slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

First of all I love Manoj Bajpayee as an actor....but it was a smart move to quickly clump Kangna and Manoj together....just to get sympathy for Kangna.....as if they belong together.🤣...never in a million years.....Manoj is class...Kangna is crass👎🏼.......whatever Manoj has said...whether u agree with him or not but he spoke out of genuine concern...unlike Kangna who is just using Sushant and is bringing up her old issues...which is so shameful...even close people of Sushant are getting it and are speaking up like Amit Sadh....that is the difference...so no Kangna and Manoj speaking against nepotism is not the same..

Having said that...I understand what Manoj is saying....about mediocrity ....but Manoj and the people who are talking about this are thinking like the multiplex audience or how BW puts it the class audience which hardly makes up for 25% of the audience that BW caters to...

We have to remember that there is audience for all kinds of movies,,,,otherwise there is no reason why H4, Kick ,HNY, Simba etc will be such huge hits and the so called good movies not doing so well......its because....the masala movies which are looked down upon by the classes has an audience of its own...and they are entertained by that mediocrity....should BW not cater to all types of audience....if someone likes a masala movie with Salman in it...or they like Katrina's thumka...should we judge them....should we look down upon them.....and deprive them of their entertainment...

This is my problem with the debate...about mediocre cinema.....there are more people who enjoy mediocre cinema than quality cinema...entertainment should be for everyone...no one should be deprived...there is a reason why Salman with his mediocre talent and mediocre movies is the biggest star in BW....

It is an insult to club Manoj with Kangana together. Has he ever bullied any director, actor or actress? Has he ever looked down upon side actors as Chhote mote actors? Has never manipulated the every aspect of the movie like kangu did in Manikarnika bt9 make movie all about herself? Has he ever appointed his siblings as manager? Has his sibling ever spew venom against like Rangoli? Has he ever spoke against anybody for the sake of publicity of his movies?  I would prefer to club her together with KJo. 

Edited by slumgod.. - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: tina59

Nowadays with power resting with 4-5 people, it extends all the way down to theater showings. There is control of no of prints, to no of shows, to distribution to media promotion slots. As I said before, the possibility of failure is much much more when such aspects come into play especially for ones who are not part of any camps.

But this man's career is filled with more failure than success with small budgets. AN here your asking for Khan level budgets ? Id Laugh him out of the room 😆