Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Rumoured girlfriend Rhea claims actor's former Bandra home was haunted

MargaritaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 years ago

https://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/sushant-singh-rajput-suicide-rumoured-girlfriend-rhea-chakraborty-claims-actors-former-bandra-home-was-haunted-1642376/

Has Rhea Chakraborty said that Sushant Singh Rajput's former Bandra home, Capri Heights was haunted? This is what report suggests

• Twitter share

Sushant Singh Rajput suicide: Rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty claims actor's former Bandra home was haunted

Sushant Singh Rajput's demise has sent shockwaves all over the nation. The young actor who was 34 ended his life by hanging himself from the ceiling fan in his bedroom. The Mumbai Police is doing a thorough probe into what prompted the young actor to end his life in such a tragic manner. Sushant Singh Rajput's rumoured girlfriend Rhea Chakraborty was summoned by the cops yesterday. She was interrogated for close to nine hours. The lady made a number of revelations and some of them are quite startling. As per entertainment portal, Peeping Moon, Rhea Chakraborty said that Sushant Singh Rajput's former Bandra home was haunted. "That’s what I felt and even Sushant was disturbed while we were staying there," she told the cops. 

Sushant Singh Rajput was earlier living at Capri Heights in Bandra. The actor moved into that apartment after his split from Ankita Lokhande. He did it up very nicely and even threw a big house-warming party. Earlier this year, it was reported that his society people had an issue with the late-night parties being held at his home. The building's secretary had complained to him. Fed up of repeated complaints, Sushant Singh Rajput decided to move out of that place. He hired a big duplex apartment in Mont Blanc that had three bedrooms and a large hall. He was paying rent of four and a half lakh per month for it.

Well, Rhea has spoken about a number of things that includes how it was Sushant Singh Rajput who told her to leave the apartment around a week back. She said she did not leave of her own accord. The portal quoted her as saying, "I did not leave the house on my own. I wanted to give him space to think for himself." We do not know what more secrets will come forth as the investigation deepens into the matter. 

The most bizarre things Media comes up with. What's with the Haunted house theory now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DushtKanya thumbnail

* insert Bhatt plot twist * ☻

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow...just wow...with each and every passing article, this woman and her tales are disgusting me.

This woman screwed up with his already vulnerable mind . Horror story ...really ????

Dirdam thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

This is a case for the Warrens now? 🙃

Clearly looks like his family is keeping her away for a reason. They must have their own strong reasons.

Rhea is not coming out as good person. Poor sushant.

She keeps releasing  pr articles,  her bhat camp is passing out pathetic statements over and over.

And still according to some she is saint

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 3 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

Wow...just wow...with each and every passing article, this woman and her tales are disgusting me.

This woman screwed up with his already vulnerable mind . Horror story ...really ????

What makes you say this? 🤔

SSR was going to marry her, right? 

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Swetha-Sai

What makes you say this? 🤔

SSR was going to marry her, right? 

She is spinning a horror story now. Like how else do you want me to react??? Horror story??? Really?

pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8

Okay so the Bhatts want to a make a horror film with Sushant's life story, seeing as how they love to make horror films, this will be a great twist right. Not disgusting at all.

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

My mind is blown. Who is releasing these articles? First Sushant is hearing voices and that scared poor Rhea now his former home is haunted? What is next...'Sushant thought Rhea was a chudail out to get him'? Kaun hain yeh scriptwriter? 

Lagta hain koi C-grade horror story Bhatt film chal rahi hain. I call it FLOP. 

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: LiveEatLove

She is spinning a horror story now. Like how else do you want me to react??? Horror story??? Really?

How can his gf be so shallow and manipulating?! 😵 

How could he not see the real person behind her? 😡

Thanks for the reply.