Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Aditya Chopra ruined it for Vaani Kapoor too. Literally she was one of the beautiful women but....... And then SSR. Y play mind games with someone. Throw out if u don't like him, Y to Manipulate other film makers to Just teach a person a lesson.

Damn!! 

I think Alia bhatt is being targeted unnecessarily by Ppl in twitter while Adi Chopra gets away with all his shits. 

Alia is the problem...imagine how many good talented actresses lost many opportunities because of Alia and her mob looby gang who got her every opportunity under the sun

Alia is part of this disgusting system that vitaminized Sushant and others like SSR 

Edited by desert_rose - 3 years ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: desert_rose

Alia is the problem...imagine how many good talented actresses lost many opportunities because of Alia and her mob looby gang who got her every opportunity under the sun

Alia is part of this disgusting system that vitaminized Sushant and others like SSR 

You tell me how many ??? Cause Alia has one of them smallest filmographies in 8 years of work. So Whatver is being “stolen” is not much. Infact most contemporaries have starred in more films than her.  

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Maybe reason was something else but If I were to get offered a post of Manager in my office for my Hardwork and Talent but have to settle for less just because I wasn't from a certain background that will be disheartening. It's not always about the money. It's about the Craft of one's career. He wanted to Shine as the Top mainstream Actors like Varun, Ranbir, Ranveer and he deserved a lot more than they did but wasnt allowed. We may now say he was in Top10 or stuff but No, SSR wasn't even given that respect or recognition not in awards, not in any other channel no where. It can be hard for anyone to handle. 

We may see he was earning and doing good for him but Losing so many offers and without a reason can obviously break anyone. If this happens to the established actors even they would have not been able to take it. 

Movies getting delayed or shelved is damaging for sure 

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

You tell me how many ??? Cause Alia has one of them smallest filmographies in 8 years of work. So Whatver is being “stolen” is not much. Infact most contemporaries have starred in more films than her.  

Your reply needs a whole topic by itself... I think my blood pressure is elevated now 

RIP Sushant 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Alia, Annaya, Jhanvi are all a problem but I want her to get targetted for the Nepotism and from snatching others work not because of some stupid KWK game. That just nullifies the whole agenda. 

Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra should be boycotted. 

desert_rose thumbnail

Alia, Annaya, Jhanvi are all a problem but I want her to get targetted for the Nepotism and from snatching others work not because of some stupid KWK game. That just nullifies the whole agenda. 

Karan Johar and Aditya Chopra should be boycotted. 

I have watched Jhanvi in Dhadak and I have never seen a worst performance in years...ok her debut movie give the girl a chance then I watched Ghost Stories

Has anyone seen Ghost Stories...watching Jhanvi on-screen was painfull...no acting no dialogue delivery no expression...nothing 

Now Jhanvi Kapoor is singed to 4 or 5 movies with Dharma Productions....Gunjan Saxena Gunjan, Dostana 2, Takht, and Mr. Lele and more yet to come 

Edited by desert_rose - 3 years ago
rainbow2017 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This CoVid Crisis is going to get Bollywood crashing down on its knees, as it has already done. Star system is pretty non-existent after the Khans era ended...now these big time producers, production houses and distributors will also see their downfall, as OTT becomes more popular and becomes the face of future entertainment.

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I have watched Jhanvi in Dhadak and I have never seen a worst performance in years...ok her debut movie give the girl a chance then I watched Ghost Stories

Has anyone seen Ghost Stories...watching Jhanvi on-screen was painfull...no acting no dialogue delivery no expression...nothing 

Now Jhanvi Kapoor is singed to 4 or 5 movies with Dharma Productions....Gunjan Saxena Gunjan, Dostana 2, Takht, and Mr. Lele and more yet to come 

Alia was more disastrous in SOTY. Jhanvi eventually will be groomed and if she can't act they might start making roles that just suits her till the time she will get immense time to groom herself. 

I still can't believe Tara Sutaria isn't even considered. Manushi Chillar just vanished though she was willing to Join Bollywood. 

We r stuck with Jhanvi, Anannya and others. Ananya is just A more prettier Sasti copy of Alia Bhatt. 

desert_rose thumbnail

Alia was more disastrous in SOTY. Jhanvi eventually will be groomed and if she can't act they might start making roles that just suits her till the time she will get immense time to groom herself. 

I still can't believe Tara Sutaria isn't even considered. Manushi Chillar just vanished though she was willing to Join Bollywood. 

We r stuck with Jhanvi, Anannya and others. Ananya is just A more prettier Sasti copy of Alia Bhatt. 

I always talk about talent but even in terms of looks, Tara is fare prettier than Alia Ananya Jhanvi combined....

Feel sorry for Tara hope she doesn't get discouraged and works on her acting thought theatre and nourish her singing abilities... the girl is a full package just needs good opportunities and guidance 

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

ranveer, Ranbir and Arjun didn't have to abide by it though