Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Sushant did a lot of good films, made a lot of money and did better than any TV star to transition into films in recent years. Most of his films did well. He did accomplish a lot even if he lost some opportunities.

It just makes it hard to understand why someone that successful, handsome, young and intelligent could have come to this state. I watched the Arnab debate. They said he put a lot of prep into Paani it was meant to be a dream role for him. He had said no to a lot of other good projects. But than all the sudden it got shelved. Seems like a similar to story to Parineeti? He must have been under some great anxiety. Some close friends had talked about debt? 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: desert_rose

these are not some opportunities....these are MAJOR opportunities....look at Ranveer's career now 

and the way it happened like why YRF did that to him 

Ram Leela sucked as a film but it worked for Ranveer I guess. 

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: grumpydwarf

IMO Sushant would have at the very least looked better with Deepika. I don't think Ranveer Deepika are an eye candy pair. Even though Ranveer clearly loves her. The flirtation of Ram Ranveer nailed. I'm not sure if Sushant could have done it with his innocence. 

Sushant would have looked magical with Deepika....and with his superb dancing abilities, he would have nailed it....SSR would have brought a raw intensity to the role.....sorry but Ranveer made the movie more of a comedy.....SSR would have brought an intensity to the character something that world has matched Supriya Pathak performance  playing Dhankor Baa

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: desert_rose

Sushant would have looked magical with Deepika....and with his superb dancing abilities, he would have nailed it....SSR would have brought a raw intensity to the role.....sorry but Ranveer made the movie more of a comedy.....SSR would have brought an intensity to the character something that world has matched Supriya Pathak performance  playing Dhankor Baa

Agreed he def had dancing talent that SLB would have made good use of. SLB knows how to work with different actors with different talents. Im sure Ram Leela would have been different but still amazing. Maybe even more amazing. 

BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

It just makes it hard to understand why someone that successful, handsome, young and intelligent could have come to this state. I watched the Arnab debate. They said he put a lot of prep into Paani it was meant to be a dream role for him. He had said no to a lot of other good projects. But than all the sudden it got shelved. Seems like a similar to story to Parineeti? He must have been under some great anxiety. Some close friends had talked about debt? 

Sushant didn’t have any money issues according to his friends and family. But who knows what he was going through. Everything could be going well and he could have still been depressed, there’s sometimes no reason for it. 

MostlyHarmIess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Aditya probably decided the risk with Paani wasn't worth it. Shekhar Kapur isn't the most reliable bet. Those sort of things happen though. 

But in general the YRF 3 film deals seem to be very shady. Everyone seems to have a problem.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: McGorgeous

But in general the YRF 3 film deals seem to be very shady. Everyone seems to have a problem.

Adi locks them in  

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Gauahargeous_N

Sushant didn’t have any money issues according to his friends and family. But who knows what he was going through. Everything could be going well and he could have still been depressed, there’s sometimes no reason for it. 

Maybe reason was something else but If I were to get offered a post of Manager in my office for my Hardwork and Talent but have to settle for less just because I wasn't from a certain background that will be disheartening. It's not always about the money. It's about the Craft of one's career. He wanted to Shine as the Top mainstream Actors like Varun, Ranbir, Ranveer and he deserved a lot more than they did but wasnt allowed. We may now say he was in Top10 or stuff but No, SSR wasn't even given that respect or recognition not in awards, not in any other channel no where. It can be hard for anyone to handle. 

We may see he was earning and doing good for him but Losing so many offers and without a reason can obviously break anyone. If this happens to the established actors even they would have not been able to take it. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Guguminti

Maybe reason was something else but If I were to get offered a post of Manager in my office for my Hardwork and Talent but have to settle for less just because I wasn't from a certain background that will be disheartening. It's not always about the money. It's about the Craft of one's career. He wanted to Shine as the Top mainstream Actors like Varun, Ranbir, Ranveer and he deserved a lot more than they did but wasnt allowed. We may now say he was in Top10 or stuff but No, SSR wasn't even given that respect or recognition not in awards, not in any other channel no where. It can be hard for anyone to handle. 

We may see he was earning and doing good for him but Losing so many offers and without a reason can obviously break anyone. If this happens to the established actors even they would have not been able to take it. 

I mean they said he lost out of a good amount of work because of that film. Almost like it was some type of trap. He had said no to 20 films. Spent a year or so prepping in terms of his body alone. 

Guguminti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

I mean they said he lost out of a good amount of work because of that film. Almost like it was some type of trap. He had said no to 20 films. Spent a year or so prepping in terms of his body alone. 

Aditya Chopra ruined it for Vaani Kapoor too. Literally she was one of the beautiful women but....... And then SSR. Y play mind games with someone. Throw out if u don't like him, Y to Manipulate other film makers to Just teach a person a lesson.

Damn!! 

I think Alia bhatt is being targeted unnecessarily by Ppl in twitter while Adi Chopra gets away with all his shits.