Posted: 3 years ago

Very beautiful ❤️

I hope Raghav get true love soon

Thanks for the lovely update

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vanajaragna

First of all thank you for reading dear.   

About Raghav and akruthi their relationship doesn't ended here...it's just beginning... Raghav goes anywhere to get his rainy Angel... Lot of things store in raghav and akruthi life

Till now raghav didn't know about akruthi existence and his rainy angel identity

Stay tune for more 

But, we all agree that Akruthi and rainy Angel are two different people, right!! If so, this is going to be fun. I can't imagine his confussion!! 😉😉😊😊😕😕😮😮 He's going to experience all emotions!!

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

But, we all agree that Akruthi and rainy Angel are two different people, right!! If so, this is going to be fun. I can't imagine his confussion!! 😉😉😊😊😕😕😮😮 He's going to experience all emotions!!

you're going to witness crazy raghav soon....

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelavathi845

Very beautiful ❤️

I hope Raghav get true love soon

Thanks for the lovely update

thank you dear

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome update 

Akruti and kalpana have same face.

Raghav is now ready to do any thing to get her back

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Awesome update 

Akruti and kalpana have same face.

Raghav is now ready to do any thing to get her back

yup....he is ready for anything to get his rainy Angel

AmandaS thumbnail

you're going to witness crazy raghav soon....

Hi dear, we're waiting for your update, pls, pls update soon!!! 😊😊😊😊

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 8

Kalpi POV

After coming out from the successful interview at kapoor construction I rushed to my flat as my heart wants to hold my baby mehvish in my arms, I want to give her my warmth ,but I felt defected when I saw her sleeping on her daadi chest peacefully not wanting to disturb their slumber I stepped back to my room

Kalpi Stares her wedding photo frame which hanging above the king size of bed " no matter how much I tried to be strong but my love for you always make me weakened ( pointing her index finger at heart) this heart of mine only beating for you still now, when Mr.singhania confessed his feelings for me as he misunderstood that I'm his wife, the moment I heard love my heart thought about you only you,as it's you who taught me meaning of real true immense selfless love,you're the one who make me feel special ,you're the one who make me love my life with love after my bitter past ,I love you prem still do,please defend yourself tell me whatever you done it's not you ,come back to me prem ,I want to feel you ,I want to feel secure in your arms like before ,I I want to cherish my life with you !! I can't live without you prem..it's killing me I'm unable to hate you " mourning with a tears kalpi fell on her knees and remembered her first interaction with prem

Flashback starts

Kalpi stretches herself on her comfortable bed and rolled like a lazy cat " ufff..finally it's Sunday day for myself ,feel like have to sip my filter coffee!!!" ,Kalpi stepped out of her house to grab the milk container where the boy already poured milk in it, A surprised smile spread all over on kalpi face once she found white lily bouquet with a note of " TO MY COURAGEOUS LIONESS!!!" ,intriguing to know the person who made the things kalpi look around to find the person but for her disappointment kalpi didn't found any one ,kalpi took the bouquet in her hand inhales the fragrance deep with a sigh of breathe,an unknown smile crept corner of her lips 

Kalpi enjoyed the view through the window while sipping filter coffee ,she held the initial A which is gifted by anushka " I really missing you anushka, no one is ready to helped us there ,but now I became very popular in this field using public prosecutor as my shield I helping suffering women's " suddenly kalpana eyes fell on the bouquet which is placed on the table " who kept it ?? Just leave the thought kalpi just concentrate on your goal and enjoy your day " 

" where should I start?? OK..let me enjoy myself in shopping first after all I'm also women who love dresses" with a intention kalpi opened the car door, but she stopped in midway when one small boy come and give a white Rose bouquet with a note of YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU'RE SMILING " kalpi threw the bouquet angrily

Once kalpi reached the shopping parlour in her Benz car ,she stepped out and walked towards the entrance before she do so someone tapped on her knees seeing some unknown little  girl holding bouquet in her hand kalpi can sense that what was it

After getting bouquet from the girl hand kalpi asked softly " who gave this to you ?? " ,the girl pointed somewhere but don't find anyone, kalpi bent down on her knees on caressed the girl hair tenderly " you know girl!! It's really bad manners to get something from stranger's, don't do that again in your lifetime " the girl nods innocently and mumbling " the bhai gave chocolate to me for compensation " hearing this kalpi smiled her antics she took a chocolate in her bag and gave this the little girl" here!! It's for you and from onwards" before kalpi could completed the girl says further " I don't took anything from stranger!? Thank you didu" saying so the girl kissed kalpi on her cheeks and an away

Once kalpi stepped into the parlour a shop girl approach with a smiling face and greeted her warmly " how can I help you ma'am " kalpi replied with smile "  would you please showe the new collection arrival of ladies wear" ,shop girl with a smile " sure!!!! Ma'am " saying so she guides kalpi to Ladies section

Kalpi didn't find anything attractive until her.eyes fell on purple color long gown,kalpi pulled the dress out of hanger,and approach mirror with the dress, she pit the dress front of her and stare herself in mirror, sensing someone strong continuous gaze on her kalpi turn the direction but didn't find anyone " please pack this!!" Saying so kalpi handover the dress to the shop girl

While doing window shopping kalpi eyes fell on bouquet which kept on the table with note " YOU LOOKING MARVELOUS IN THE GOWN!!!" ,kalpi body boiled in anger " who is playing with me till morning.. I'm sure once I found the person I'll kill him for messing with me!! Marvelous my foot!! " muttering in anger kalpi threw the bouquet away " ouch!!" Hearing someone winching sound in pain kalpo turn to look at the person ,kalpi bite her tongue with a nervous and approach the young handsome hot boy who is rubbing his forehead

Kalpi with nervous : I'm extremely sorry sir,I didn't saw you!! Is it paining that much??

Boy: no..ms.it's ok I'm alright

Kalpi mumbled with a irritation: because of that unknown person I hurt you sorry!!!

Person says slowly : unknown person??

Hearing this kalpi lost in her own world and started to tell everything to the person " yeah..from the beginning of this day one unknown person following me wherever I'm going and complemented everything what I done,I'm sure if I found him I'll show him the reflection of messing with kalpana ,he don't know about me!! Wait..wait...why I'm telling this to you!!?? That guy drive me gone crazy anyways once again sorry for my behavior " saying so kalpi left the place

" what's wrong with you kalpi?? It's not you,you're talking with a stranger about every incidents, that unknown guy irritating me to the core..I will punish him badly once I found him for messing with me!!" With a self talk kalpi reached the billing counter, " my bill please!! " with a words kalpi try to take her credit card from sling, but her eyes widened with shock when the girl replied " your bill were already paid ma'am here your bag thank you for shopping " saying so she placed a shopping bag on table," what??" Kalpi almost yelled with a frowning face ," yeah..ma'am whatever I told you it's true!!" Girl repeated the same, kalpi ask with a confused face " but, who paid my Bill's " ," I don't know ma'am, he told me that he is your boyfriend soon to be husband " completed girl with a soft smile which left kalpi in more shocked mode " what?? " kalli shouts in anger which make the girl Shivering in pain ,she nods in affirmatively, kalpi roared in anger " how can you believe someone words?? Just for money you swipe an unknown person card you tying me with him as he is boyfriend bullshit " after burst out in anger kalpi about to leave but stopped in middle way when the girl speaks with a hesitation " ma'am your dress!!!*?" ,kalpi shoots draggers to her after hearing this " I don't want this anymore.. Keep it for yourself as a compensation because you help me a find my boyfriend " mocked kalpo in anger

Kalpi entered in her flat the girl eacg and every words replaying in her mind " your boyfriend played the bill..He told me that he is your boyfriend soon to be husband!! " with a uncontrollable anger she threw flowerfase on the floor which shattered sound enclosed in the living room ,her eyes reddened due to rage of anger " how dare he??? He is crossing all limits with me!! I'll kill him " she roared in anger she come out from her trance once door bell caught her attention " I'm sure it is him!!" With a impression kalpi approach the door

Kalpi face shows nothing expect rage of anger when her eyes caught the sight where the parcel kept on floor with a rose stick ,kalpi took the parcel quickly " what he done now???please god give me any clue to find him then I'll show my real face!" Mumbling that she opened the parcel ,her eyes widened with surprise  as she saw the same gown which she left in shopping mall angrily after bursting on the girl ,but soon her eyes Reddened with anger her grip on the dress became tight ,she rumbles the dress threw it on the dustbin like trash 

Kalpi come out from her trance when her mobile ringing sound caught her attention, a confusion frown spread on her forehead as it's shows unknown private number, " who is that??" Muttering that kalpi answered the call 

Kalpi : Hello!!!!

But in return kalpi don't heard anything apart from person heavy breathing sound ,hearing kalpi voice at first time the person closed his eyes with a pure bliss

Kalpi yelled : hello!! Can't you hear Me ?? Stupid!!! Saying so she about to disconnected their call but stopped in midway when she got something " are you the one who is playing with me entire day!!" Kalpi ask with a little confused face

Hearing her words person chuckled a little before he could continue he let out a sigh and continued " no.." , kalpi eyes widened with shock when the person says further'' I don't played with you it's just attempt of confessing my love for you Lioness!!!"

Kalpi shouts in anger : what the hell are you blabbering Mr.???

Person : wow!! How I wish to get scolding by my wife ?? Believe me it's make me pull more to you!! Person replied while dreaming smile playing in his lips

Kalpi Eyes widened with disbelief " oh..this guy is irritating me the core!!" Kalpi SATs with a irritated face

Person with apologetic tone : oops..I'm really sorry my lioness if I were irritate you bit it's all because of you ,my love for yo didn't make me sleep,eat it's make me gone crazy

Before the person could continue kalpi disconnected their call angrily.

"No one have the rights to spoil peace in my heart!!!" With a impression kalpi enjoying her night time while watching horror show in TV, but her attention got disturbed once she heard door bell ringing sound " who it will be at this time??" Mumbling that kalpi approach the door , kalpi eyes held nothing but a urge of surprise once she saw a huge size Teddy at the entrance with note of I LOVE YOU ,a wide smile forms on her lips but her smile flattered and surprise turned into a shocked when a handsome young guy face peeped behind the teddy with a wide smile 

Unable to speak anything kalpi just stares the person ,and questioned " I saw you somewhere?? Where it was??" After thinking two seconds something clicked on her mind " yeah...I got it  , you're the one I threw the bouquet accidentally at shopping parlour right???" Hearing kalpi words the person bite his lower lips attempt of control his smile by kalpi childish antics

Kalpi questioned : what are you doing here??

Person with a small smile : I just came here to look my lioness

" oh!!!!" Saying so kalpi about to closed the door but stopped in midway and almost yelled in shock " what??? Are you the one who were playing with me this day right??" ,the person nods negative and replied softly " I weren't played just tried to confessed my feelings for you!!" Saying so he went on his knees and took red rose stick behind and confessed his feelings for kalpi " I love you kalpana!! You're my lioness !! I want to share my entire life with you!! Will be my companion??" Kalpi opened her mouth in perfect o shape, The boy chuckeled witnessing kalpi reaction ,he continued after his famous lip bite " will you please close your mouth?? It make me urge to do something!!" Hinted prem with a blushing smile which make kalpi shuddered in her place,she closed her mouth immediately

Kalpi glare the unknown guy and spat angrily " hay!! Mr..who are you?? How dare you?? You didn't know anything about me.." Before kalpi could complete the guy continued " I know everything about you lioness,you're kalpana Singh the famous public prosecutor who didn't know the meaning of loss or failure,you didn't failed still now in your every case and more than that you're single " the boy every words left kalpi in shock and surprised ,kalpi eyes raged in anger ,she shoots draggers through her eyes " how dare you?? How could you behave with a girl like this?? Don't you have any shame?? I'll kill you if you again show your face to me!! " kalpi roared in anger other side the boy stands unaffected, kalpi continued " why should I have to waste my time stranger like you!!" For kalpi words the boy replied " I'm not stranger, my name is prem dharma working as a marketing supervisor at varma construction I do not has Anyone in my life apart from my mom but now I have you also" prem.completed with a smiling face, the more prem talking kalpi left in awe unknown to her she started to admire his nature " just get the hell out of here!! I don't want to speak to you!!" Saying so kalpi slammed the door against his face causing prem smile widely

Next day kalpi is doing her work at her office,she went through the every single details about her upcoming case ,her attention got disturbed when she heard her cabin door knocking sound ,seeing her junior prosecutor Tara at entrance kalpi answered " get in tara!!what's happen?? " ,Tara says normally " ma'am someone is here to see you !!" ,kalpi kept her gaze on computer monitor " why he want me to see you ??" ,Tara with a confused face " don't know ma'am, he told me that it's confidential " ,a frown spread on kalpi forehead " bring him in!!" 

" you!!!" Kalpi yelled in shocked widen eyes when her eyes fell on prem who is standing beside Tara with a naughty smile ,before he could say anything kalpi asked " what are you doom in my cabin??" ,Prem covered his mischievous grin behind his fake serious face " as I want to file a case against Someone!!" ,Kalpi eyes Reddened with rage of anger it's didn't took too long for kalpi to understand prem motive ,she yelled in anger " for that you have to go to police station not here!!" ,Without responding to her angry face prem made his way to the seat which opposite of kalpi's 

Prem while smilingly naughtily: there is no need for respect please take your seat!! Saying so prem show his index finger indicating kalpi to be seated 

Kalpi shoot draggers to Tara which make her gulp in fear without saying anything she left hurrifiedly 

Kalpi sit on her seat angrily and glares prem angrily 

Sensing kalpi rage of anger glare prem says grinningly " I know I'm handsome don't stare me like this!! It's make me blushing " completed prem with a lipbite

Hearing prem words kalpi divert her eyes somewhere and ask while Trying to control her anger " what's bring you here?? Fisrt of all why are you always disturbing me with your unwanted presence ,I'm not like some other women's who they're easily tempted by men's but I'm not!! " 

Prem replied casually " I know!!" While starring kalpi with a pure love

Kalpi with a irritated face " so please spare me !! Get out of here!!" 

Prem while trying to control his mischievous smile " ms.kalpana Singh why can't you just maintain both personal and professional, I'm here as I want to file case against someone as she stolen something from me " 

Kalpi eyes widened with disbelief ,she gritted her teeth " I already told you go and file case against them at police station " 

Prem nods negatively" no!! Before that I just want to give her one more chance to accept her deed!!" 

Kalpi rolled her eyes  and replied " then go and talk to her!! Why are you here?? "

Prem " because it's you ,you stole something from me" saying so prem points his index finger at kalpi

Kalpi eyes widened with shock unable to control her lips spoke our " what?? " 

Prem with a serious face " yeah!! It's you"

Kalpi questioned " what I stolen from you"??"

Prem dreamingly while placing his palms against chest " mera dil!! My heart!! My sleep!! My peace!!! My dream!! " 

Hearing prem confession kalpi opened her mouth in perfect o shape, other side unable to control her laughter kalpi junior prosecutor Tara burst out laughter while holding her tummy, kalpi shoot dragger's to her which make her compose but unable to control she covered her mouth by palm 

Kalpi yelled at Tara : aap ithaar kiya kar rahi hl Tara??

Tara : ma'am WO..WO..I just come here to kept this file here saying so she walks to bookshelf 

Kalpi folded her as together and says sarcastically: nice joke but I'm not in mood to smile

Prem replied without missing a beat : no I'm serious

Kalpi eyes Reddened with anger she muttered angrily : get the hell out of here!! 

Prem answered unaffected by kalpi glaring session : no..I'm not

Kalpi shouts angrily : Tara!!

Hearing kalpi screaming Tara ran to kalpi and ask worriedly yet scared tone " what ma'am?? " 

Kalpi point her index finger at prem and says coldly " ask him to leave or else it's your last day here as my junior " 

Tara ask immediately" ma'am what I done??" 

Kalpi replied while supporting her face by elbows " because you let him in na that's why!!" 

Tara looks prem helplessly ,she about to speak to prem but stopped when prem shows his palms to her " I'm leaving " hearing prem words a smirk forms on corner of kalpi lips but it's fated when prem said " but lioness it's not an end!! I'll meet you soon! Love you lioness bye!!" Saying so prem left the place but not before leaving a mischievous wink at kalpi which make kalpi punch her fist on table angrily 

After finish her all works kalpi made her way to home as she didn't the one who left today work for tomorrow, while driving kalpi hands accidentally hit radio button switch and it's started to play chahun Main ya Na song from Ashiqui 2 unknown to her ,kalpi moments with prem flash front of her eyes,her heart finds something strange as it's started to beat fast ,a soft smile forms corner of her lips,her cheeks reddened with blush ,after a moment kalpi come out from her dreaming land when she heard someone screaming sound in horrotas she were about to hit the person in her car,she stopped her car in jerk and mumbled "sorry!!!" Without getting out of car she drives and think " what's wrong with me?? Why he is affecting me!! Why my heart kept thinking about him even though he is not near to me" with a thinking's kalpi reached her flat

A confusion frown spread across kalpi's forehead once she found her flat door was slightly open, with a hesitation more than that warning kalpi stepped into her home,she looks here and there to find the person ,kalpi take off her gun from out of her jean pocket when she heard someone footsteps ,within a second she points her aim on the direction where she felt something suspicious, kalpi eyes widened with shock other side the person shouts in scared " no!!! Don't shoot me" saying so prem hide himself behind the wall and says with a scared trembling tone " look lioness I know that I'm disturbing you but killing me is not the solution, I just don't want to die as I just started to love you,I want to marry you and having babies with you are my dream,please don't kill me ,I want to live my life with you full of love " hearing all prem words kalpi just rolled her eyes and mumbled with a irritation " what are you doing here?? And how you got inside as I locked my flat"kalpi questioned while starring prem intentionally. Prem just give his naughty lipbite to kalpi and whispered loudly" I have my own way!! " saying so prem walks towards kalpi with his famous mischievous grinning face the more prem got closure kalpi heart started to beat fast,her forehead covered with sweat and suddenly her neck heated for no reason,seeing kalpi reacted face prem grins proudly and ask intentionally " what happened lioness?? Why you're sweating?? " ,hearing prem words kalpi wipes her forehead by back of her knuckle hurried, replied nervously " it's nothing.. May be the ac didn't worked I'll check it" saying so kalpi about to walk but stopped when she heard prem voice " the ac is working lioness,I wonder is  my affect on you that you're sweating in generalizes ac " completed prem with a lipbite,kalpi eyes widened with shock 

Prem walks towards kalpi,other side kalpi walks backwards until her spine hit the wall,prem trapped her between his strong arms,Prem cupped kalpi cheeks lovingly, kalpi heart skipped a beat when prem strong palms caught hold on her soft chubby cheeks,kalpi closed her eyes with a pure blushing face other side prem lean forward to caress kalpi cheeks tenderly with his , kalpi clenched her fist with a heavy breathing sound ,She come out from her dreamland when she heard someone Calling prem by his name ,kalpi pushed prem a side and adjust her loose strands which messed little 

"Prem!!!" A middled age lady shouts 

"Yeah mom!!" Prem replied with irritated face as she disturbed their little romantic moment

"Did my daughter return??" Rest of her words went incomplete once her eyes fell on kalpi who is standing besides prem, "oh!!! My daughter kalpi..." Screaming in happiness the lady ran towards kalpi and hugged her tightly '' you looking more beautiful my dear!!" Saying so she applied kajal behind kalpi ear ,other side kalpi stare the lady with a utter shocked face ,before she could speak the lady says " oops..I forget to tell you about me,I'm neetu sharma prem's  mother and you're mother too..I forced him to take me here to see you ,you know I'm very excited to have a look the one who stole my innocent son's heart " neetu says teasingly while pulling kalpi cheeks lovingly " now I know that no one can hate you..you're a good girl I'm sure you'll be the best wife for prem" hearing each and every words of neetu kalpi eyes widened with disbelief, she thinks " what?? How can a mother behave something like this?? " she 

" let me bring you a cup of coffee!! You must be tire right??" Saying so neetu about to ran to kitchen with excitement but stopped in midway when she heard kalpi words " Aunt wait... I'll bring that" neetu frowned with a faked anger face " Aunt??? Look kalpi I'm not you're aunt but call me as a mom!! " ,suddenly kalpi face held nothing but a tears of happiness, she mumbling loudly " mom!!" ,neetu wipes her tears and says confirmedly " yeah!! I'm you're mother ,you and prem are my children's and I can't wait to hold my grand babies" neetu teased kalpi,other side her cheeks reddening with a blush prem bites  his lower lips naughtily while winking at her 

Kalpi stares prem with so much love  she come out from her dreamland once she felt prem waving his hands front of her, to cover her nervous kalpi asked prem with a faked anger " now tell me!! Why are you here?? How you get in my flat??" ,prem eyes widened with shock with the impression of " now only she talked to my mom nicely what happened to her all of sudden?? " ,in loudly " kiya hua?? " kalpi says with a dangerously and starring prem intentionally " go and chase some other girl,may be she can fall in your trap but not me...not ms.kalpana sharma ,what you men's are thinking about women's you can easily trap them in your faked love" ,unknown to her kalpi each and every words pierced prem heart brutally,"enough!!" Shouting so prem show his palms to kalpi to stop her, kalpi turn and a sudden guilt enclose her heart while seeing tears in prem eyes, prem spokes with a trembling lips " if you think my love like this sorry to say kalpana I'm not like some other men's, I truly love you damm it, why can't you understand that??" He yelled in anger,prem hold kalpi arms tightly other side kalpi winches in pain " ouch!!!!" ,Prem continued " I can see the true selfless an immense love for me in your eyes!! I tried hard to make you realize that but you know what I was wrong completely wrong in making you realized that mark my words kalpana I didn't show my face to you until you yourself will realized your love for me" their talks disturbed when neetu approach them with a tray of coffee " chocopie....coffee!!!!!" Shouting in happiness neetu almost walks with a long steps , " aArrey....kalpi beta kiya hua?? You're looking so tensed ??" Saying so neetu caressed kalpi face lovingly,Kalpi closed her eyes with pure bliss with the thinking of " I'm so grateful to have you mom!! You didn't bother yourself as your son is in tears but you just came here to comfort me!!" Kalpi just hugged neetu tightly while tears rolling on her soft chubby cheeks " mom...we are leaving !!" Prem roared in anger which only he knew that he used to covered his miserable state, Neetu broke the hug and stare prem with a pure utter confused face " but prem..." Rest of her words left incomplete when prem held her hand tightly and says " let's leave!!!" Saying so prem about to left but kalpi hold other side of neetu hands and says with a defended tone " no...my mom not going to anywhere!! " prem eyes widened with amused ,other side neetu just sink between kalpi and prem ,without giving any head to kalpi words prem says " mom..come let's go!!" Kalpi says with pouted face " mom..please don't leave" neetu just look both kalpi and prem continuously, to divert neetu prem says " mom..do you forget that tonight our Anjali aunty is coming, we have to make some arrangement for that right!! " hearing prem words neetu rubs her forehead and mumbled " areey...bagawaan I totally forget it..kalli beta sorry but I have to go..will caught you after some other times..bye!!" Saying so neetu left but not before leaving a soft lovable kiss on kalpi forehead and cheeks

Kalpi self talk

After prem left I felt nothing but a void ness not only in my flat but in my heart,in my life.The moment I saw tears in his eyes I was died..,I don't know whats this feelings but I felt so light whenever he is around me,feel like flying on air, no one make me like this but prem,he is something different first time he make me feel like not every men's are selfish and monster some peoples are still honest and I very grateful to prem for coming into my life,sometimes he made me feel like I'm the most happiest person in this world and I'm in grief if he left me alone...he gave me a reason to live my life,but what is the feeling which have for him??? 

Prem drive his Benz car with full of restless Kalpi each and every words replaying in his ear,he clutched the steering tightly with a impression of " how could she think my love like this..go and chase some other girl...how dare she to utter such a cheap words to me,I decided that I'm not going to convince her to love me,I know that she is loving me ,I didn't show my face to her until she herself will accept it" ,other side sensing something wrong with her son neetu just stare prem concern " shall ask him or not?? No..neetu give him some time after all it's their personal " ,she put an assuring hand on prem shoulder and whispered loudly " this too shall pass!!!"

Kalpi was all set to have a peaceful slumber,she closed her eyes to sleep..but the moment she closed her eyes prem teary face flashes front of her ,kalpi opened her eyes immediately, the more she try to avoid him her heart kept thinking about prem " no kalpi...don't think about prem!! Just sleep...sleep...sleep..it's not you!! ." Mumbling that she closed her eyes ,she just tossing and turning on bed continuously, finally not able to bear the restless anymore kalpi took her mobile and whispered " shall I call him or not?? Shall I ??" Saying so kalpi about press dial button but stopped in midway and mumbled " no...why should I ?? He is the who always behind me everywhere then why me?? He have to come to you" determined kalpi while keeping her mobile a side

Next day

Kalpi stares herself in her dressing mirror ,her eyes is red due to sleepless night,her face is lifeless,the attitude which she always wear on gone..her heart is yearns for prem...suddenly her face lighten up once she heard mobile ringing sound she ran to the phone like a wind but her smile flattered when it's flashes her junior Tara name ,kalpi attended the call uninterestedly " yeah...tell me!!" Other side Tara replied " ma'am I called you to remember one..."rest of her words left incomplete " no need for that!! " saying so kalpi hang up the call and through the phone on bed

Other side prem conditions is not great as well as kalpi ,he got himself ready for work with a boring face which he didn't always preferred ,his heart is yearns to call kalpi but his mind didn't allowed him to do that ,he is so adamant in his decision " she have to come to me!!" With a thought he left the without having breakfast

Kalpi locked her flat door and turn to leave office, suddenly her eyes fell on the place where she found a flower bouquet first time which was prem placed, an unknown smile caress her lips with a all moments that she shared with a prem in past, kalpi come out from her trance when one of her neighbouring call her " kalpi!!!" ,kalpi startled in her place ,Divya (her neighbour) " where are you lost?? Lost in somewhere?? Or someone?? " ,Kalpi eyes widened with amused ,her cheeks reddened with a blush " kuch bhi nahi!!! Anyways I'm getting late bye!! " waving bye to her kalpi ran to the car

Night

"How dare he to ignore me just like that?? He is the one who was always behind me and tried to make me fall for him but now?? He just turn like a stranger ,he didn't called me not even a once in a day!! What happened to him hope he is doing well" kalpi think anger yet concern face

Kalpi come out from her trance once she heard door bell ringing sound " prem is come!!' With a impression smile plays corner of her lips,Kalpi reach the door with a long step ,but her smile fated when she saw an unknown lady standing at the entrance with a tears 

Kalpi ( with a confused face) : who are you??

Lady ( with a hesitation) : kalpana??

Kalpi( with a nod): yeah..it's me ,how can I help you??

Lady ( with a small hope) : can I get in??

Kalpi move a side to give a space to the lady walk in

After settling themselves in the couch ,Kalpi asked " you didn't tell me you're purpose for being here??" ,unknown to control herself the lady started to mourning ,kalpi eyes widened with shock,she rushed to the lady and try to pacify her but the lady didn't composed, the lady said between sniffing " I can't find my daughter!!! Don't know where she gone??" ,kalpi poured the water in the glass and handed it to the lady, after sipping the water finally lady composed herself and started " I'm Preetika Jadhav ,I have olno one in my life expect my daughter and I worked as a maid in Varma's mansion past three years ,day before yesterday I stuck with a lot of households so it's took me more time than usual,when I was returned to my home it's has been leven in the night, in the mean time my daughter Alia goes to the mansion to pick me up but I already gone, I called my daughter to inform that I'm at home ,in that time only she confessed that she went to Varma's mansion for find me ,she told me that she will be back soon but after that I didn't find her..she didn't come to my home..she lost..Adithya Varma done something wrong to my daughter as she called me when she was at varma mansion " the moment she finished the lady started to cry her heart out

Kalpi didn't saw an unknown girl but her reflection shows her maami to kalpi, when they're were broken once anushka raped

Kalpi come out from her thinking when preetika went on her knees and begging kalpi for justice to help her to find Alia, Kalpi make preetika to stand 

Kalpi : did you filed case about your daughter missing??

Preetika:( nods  negatively ) they're not ready to went against Adithya Varma as he is big shot in business world 

Kalpi didn't find it new as she very well know how law will bend for rich one " OK wait for me in my car,I'll be back " saying so after pulling her clutch she drives away

Kalpi approached Varma mansion with preetika with her side, but she is stopped by security guard " ma'am!! Who are you?? What purpose you're here??" ,Kalpi said coldly " I'm Kalpana Singh public prosecutor and my purpose for being here I regarding Alia missing Case!!" ,Security guard taken back hearing kalpi commanded voice he replied politely " OK...let me acknowledge this to my boss!! Till then please wait here!?" Saying so he left to the intercom and dialled , Kalpi look here and there suspiciously to fund anything but frowned when her eyes caught CCTV camera at entrance by the time security guard allowed them to entered

In the mean time Adithya Varma gave his perspective look and warning words to his son Madhavan ,Madhavan with a  feared voice " dad!! I'm scared now what if she found out that.." Before he could complete Adhithya replied angrily " she will find nothing Maddy!! Just behave like according to my words and don't forget that there is no one born to destroy your dad reputation I'll go any extend to safe my place" dangerously

Adithya cleared his throat indicating Maddy about kalpi presence with preetika 

Adithya with a smile : hay , ms.kalpana Singh the famous public prosecutor I heard a lot about you the one who went against every wrong deeds didn't even bothered her life

Kalpi with a smirk yet attitude filled in her eyes : seems like you know everything about me so my purpose for being here will easy for me , OK tell me where is Alia ,preetika daughter

Adithya with a shock widened eyes : what?? Preetika has a daughter.. Preetika you don't tell me that yet

Kalpi stares Adithya without any emotions other side kalpi intentionally saw madhavan who is gulped frequently in fear 

Preetika covered her mouth by her palms " Saab!! What are you saying?? Don't you know that I has a daughter named as a Alia" 

Adithya nods in disagreed " sorry preetika you didn't told me anything and you don't even come work last week !! Then how will you bother me 

About your daughter missing who doesn't even exist "  completed adithya with mocked voice, hearing all this preetika caught adithya collar and shouts angrily with tears " no..you're Lying Saab ,why are you behaving like this!! Tell me where you keep my daughter!! I didn't have anyone in this world expect her ,what you had done to her!!" Kalpi stares preetika with a pain ,she can easily understand her pain that she is through 

Adithya while removing herself from preetika clutch : I think she became insane and mentally disturbed ms.kalpana as she is alone so coming out from her depression she lived in a illusion that she has a daughter please show preetika to a best psychiatrist

Kalpi clenched her fist angrily unable to take any more,she look here and there and finally her eyes fell on the CCTV camera at living room ,Kalpi replied coldly " I think you're right!! It's all my fault without knowing anything about her I came here and blamed you hope you won't mind ,I should leave now" saying so kalpi give a believing blink to preetika and leave the place

Adithya with a attitude: don't bother yourself a sorry to me

Kalpi stopped in her track hearing Adithya words " what??" ,Adithya while walking to kalpi " I mean I owe you a sorry to your behavior " ,kalpi think " sorry my foot!!! " in loud " there is no my mistake Mr.varma and I don't crosses my limits though so why should I bother myself a sorry to you!! And kalpana Singh didn't say sorry to anyone until there is my fault in it, excuse me!!?" Saying so kalpi think in her mind " without knowing with whom you're playing don't play disguised game with me!! You're going to regret it badly" thinking so she made her way to car

After coming out from the mansion kalpi didn't lost her hope " I think may be he can help me!!!" With a impression kalpi dialed someone number 

Kalpi : Hay I'm kalpana

Person: I very well know that lioness after all I can sense your voice even in million of sounds

Unable to control blush crept on kalpi face ,she look here and there to control raising heartbeat " look!! I called you regarding a serious case of mine!!" 

Prem with a smile " I'm also serious about my love lioness!! I really love you to the core!!"

Kalpi smiled smally and think " I know!!" In loud " would please meet me at coffee parlour by the time seven in night" the moment kalpi completed prem jumps on his seat " oh..god lioness are you proposing me a coffee date wow!! I can't believe whatever happening now first you called me ,secondly you want to meet me at coffee parlour that too night time is it sun arise west instead of East!! Wait I have to check whether I'm dreaming or not , " ouch!!!" Hearing a painful winching sound kalpi asked worriedly " what happened?? " ,prem bite his lower lip and confessed with blush " don't mind..I'm checked while pinching myself to concluded that I'm not dreaming!! " ,Kalpi says with a smile as she adores prem innocence through this antics " you're not prem!!" ," I know!! " replied prem embarrassingly, and continued "Hope soon you'll accept that you too love me !! Please tell me yes lioness accept that " unable to take more kalpi disconnected their call after saying " OK..will meet you there!!!" 

Flashback ends

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very nice and interesting ❤️

Please unite ragna soon

AmandaS thumbnail

Chapter 8

Kalpi POV

After coming out from the successful interview at kapoor construction I rushed to my flat as my heart wants to hold my baby mehvish in my arms, I want to give her my warmth ,but I felt defected when I saw her sleeping on her daadi chest peacefully not wanting to disturb their slumber I stepped back to my room

Kalpi Stares her wedding photo frame which hanging above the king size of bed " no matter how much I tried to be strong but my love for you always make me weakened ( pointing her index finger at heart) this heart of mine only beating for you still now, when Mr.singhania confessed his feelings for me as he misunderstood that I'm his wife, the moment I heard love my heart thought about you only you,as it's you who taught me meaning of real true immense selfless love,you're the one who make me feel special ,you're the one who make me love my life with love after my bitter past ,I love you prem still do,please defend yourself tell me whatever you done it's not you ,come back to me prem ,I want to feel you ,I want to feel secure in your arms like before ,I I want to cherish my life with you !! I can't live without you prem..it's killing me I'm unable to hate you " mourning with a tears kalpi fell on her knees and remembered her first interaction with prem

Flashback starts

Kalpi stretches herself on her comfortable bed and rolled like a lazy cat " ufff..finally it's Sunday day for myself ,feel like have to sip my filter coffee!!!" ,Kalpi stepped out of her house to grab the milk container where the boy already poured milk in it, A surprised smile spread all over on kalpi face once she found white lily bouquet with a note of " TO MY COURAGEOUS LIONESS!!!" ,intriguing to know the person who made the things kalpi look around to find the person but for her disappointment kalpi didn't found any one ,kalpi took the bouquet in her hand inhales the fragrance deep with a sigh of breathe,an unknown smile crept corner of her lips 

Kalpi enjoyed the view through the window while sipping filter coffee ,she held the initial A which is gifted by anushka " I really missing you anushka, no one is ready to helped us there ,but now I became very popular in this field using public prosecutor as my shield I helping suffering women's " suddenly kalpana eyes fell on the bouquet which is placed on the table " who kept it ?? Just leave the thought kalpi just concentrate on your goal and enjoy your day " 

" where should I start?? OK..let me enjoy myself in shopping first after all I'm also women who love dresses" with a intention kalpi opened the car door, but she stopped in midway when one small boy come and give a white Rose bouquet with a note of YOU LOOK MORE BEAUTIFUL WHEN YOU'RE SMILING " kalpi threw the bouquet angrily

Once kalpi reached the shopping parlour in her Benz car ,she stepped out and walked towards the entrance before she do so someone tapped on her knees seeing some unknown little  girl holding bouquet in her hand kalpi can sense that what was it

After getting bouquet from the girl hand kalpi asked softly " who gave this to you ?? " ,the girl pointed somewhere but don't find anyone, kalpi bent down on her knees on caressed the girl hair tenderly " you know girl!! It's really bad manners to get something from stranger's, don't do that again in your lifetime " the girl nods innocently and mumbling " the bhai gave chocolate to me for compensation " hearing this kalpi smiled her antics she took a chocolate in her bag and gave this the little girl" here!! It's for you and from onwards" before kalpi could completed the girl says further " I don't took anything from stranger!? Thank you didu" saying so the girl kissed kalpi on her cheeks and an away

Once kalpi stepped into the parlour a shop girl approach with a smiling face and greeted her warmly " how can I help you ma'am " kalpi replied with smile "  would you please showe the new collection arrival of ladies wear" ,shop girl with a smile " sure!!!! Ma'am " saying so she guides kalpi to Ladies section

Kalpi didn't find anything attractive until her.eyes fell on purple color long gown,kalpi pulled the dress out of hanger,and approach mirror with the dress, she pit the dress front of her and stare herself in mirror, sensing someone strong continuous gaze on her kalpi turn the direction but didn't find anyone " please pack this!!" Saying so kalpi handover the dress to the shop girl

While doing window shopping kalpi eyes fell on bouquet which kept on the table with note " YOU LOOKING MARVELOUS IN THE GOWN!!!" ,kalpi body boiled in anger " who is playing with me till morning.. I'm sure once I found the person I'll kill him for messing with me!! Marvelous my foot!! " muttering in anger kalpi threw the bouquet away " ouch!!" Hearing someone winching sound in pain kalpo turn to look at the person ,kalpi bite her tongue with a nervous and approach the young handsome hot boy who is rubbing his forehead

Kalpi with nervous : I'm extremely sorry sir,I didn't saw you!! Is it paining that much??

Boy: no..ms.it's ok I'm alright

Kalpi mumbled with a irritation: because of that unknown person I hurt you sorry!!!

Person says slowly : unknown person??

Hearing this kalpi lost in her own world and started to tell everything to the person " yeah..from the beginning of this day one unknown person following me wherever I'm going and complemented everything what I done,I'm sure if I found him I'll show him the reflection of messing with kalpana ,he don't know about me!! Wait..wait...why I'm telling this to you!!?? That guy drive me gone crazy anyways once again sorry for my behavior " saying so kalpi left the place

" what's wrong with you kalpi?? It's not you,you're talking with a stranger about every incidents, that unknown guy irritating me to the core..I will punish him badly once I found him for messing with me!!" With a self talk kalpi reached the billing counter, " my bill please!! " with a words kalpi try to take her credit card from sling, but her eyes widened with shock when the girl replied " your bill were already paid ma'am here your bag thank you for shopping " saying so she placed a shopping bag on table," what??" Kalpi almost yelled with a frowning face ," yeah..ma'am whatever I told you it's true!!" Girl repeated the same, kalpi ask with a confused face " but, who paid my Bill's " ," I don't know ma'am, he told me that he is your boyfriend soon to be husband " completed girl with a soft smile which left kalpi in more shocked mode " what?? " kalli shouts in anger which make the girl Shivering in pain ,she nods in affirmatively, kalpi roared in anger " how can you believe someone words?? Just for money you swipe an unknown person card you tying me with him as he is boyfriend bullshit " after burst out in anger kalpi about to leave but stopped in middle way when the girl speaks with a hesitation " ma'am your dress!!!*?" ,kalpi shoots draggers to her after hearing this " I don't want this anymore.. Keep it for yourself as a compensation because you help me a find my boyfriend " mocked kalpo in anger

Kalpi entered in her flat the girl eacg and every words replaying in her mind " your boyfriend played the bill..He told me that he is your boyfriend soon to be husband!! " with a uncontrollable anger she threw flowerfase on the floor which shattered sound enclosed in the living room ,her eyes reddened due to rage of anger " how dare he??? He is crossing all limits with me!! I'll kill him " she roared in anger she come out from her trance once door bell caught her attention " I'm sure it is him!!" With a impression kalpi approach the door

Kalpi face shows nothing expect rage of anger when her eyes caught the sight where the parcel kept on floor with a rose stick ,kalpi took the parcel quickly " what he done now???please god give me any clue to find him then I'll show my real face!" Mumbling that she opened the parcel ,her eyes widened with surprise  as she saw the same gown which she left in shopping mall angrily after bursting on the girl ,but soon her eyes Reddened with anger her grip on the dress became tight ,she rumbles the dress threw it on the dustbin like trash 

Kalpi come out from her trance when her mobile ringing sound caught her attention, a confusion frown spread on her forehead as it's shows unknown private number, " who is that??" Muttering that kalpi answered the call 

Kalpi : Hello!!!!

But in return kalpi don't heard anything apart from person heavy breathing sound ,hearing kalpi voice at first time the person closed his eyes with a pure bliss

Kalpi yelled : hello!! Can't you hear Me ?? Stupid!!! Saying so she about to disconnected their call but stopped in midway when she got something " are you the one who is playing with me entire day!!" Kalpi ask with a little confused face

Hearing her words person chuckled a little before he could continue he let out a sigh and continued " no.." , kalpi eyes widened with shock when the person says further'' I don't played with you it's just attempt of confessing my love for you Lioness!!!"

Kalpi shouts in anger : what the hell are you blabbering Mr.???

Person : wow!! How I wish to get scolding by my wife ?? Believe me it's make me pull more to you!! Person replied while dreaming smile playing in his lips

Kalpi Eyes widened with disbelief " oh..this guy is irritating me the core!!" Kalpi SATs with a irritated face

Person with apologetic tone : oops..I'm really sorry my lioness if I were irritate you bit it's all because of you ,my love for yo didn't make me sleep,eat it's make me gone crazy

Before the person could continue kalpi disconnected their call angrily.

"No one have the rights to spoil peace in my heart!!!" With a impression kalpi enjoying her night time while watching horror show in TV, but her attention got disturbed once she heard door bell ringing sound " who it will be at this time??" Mumbling that kalpi approach the door , kalpi eyes held nothing but a urge of surprise once she saw a huge size Teddy at the entrance with note of I LOVE YOU ,a wide smile forms on her lips but her smile flattered and surprise turned into a shocked when a handsome young guy face peeped behind the teddy with a wide smile 

Unable to speak anything kalpi just stares the person ,and questioned " I saw you somewhere?? Where it was??" After thinking two seconds something clicked on her mind " yeah...I got it  , you're the one I threw the bouquet accidentally at shopping parlour right???" Hearing kalpi words the person bite his lower lips attempt of control his smile by kalpi childish antics

Kalpi questioned : what are you doing here??

Person with a small smile : I just came here to look my lioness

" oh!!!!" Saying so kalpi about to closed the door but stopped in midway and almost yelled in shock " what??? Are you the one who were playing with me this day right??" ,the person nods negative and replied softly " I weren't played just tried to confessed my feelings for you!!" Saying so he went on his knees and took red rose stick behind and confessed his feelings for kalpi " I love you kalpana!! You're my lioness !! I want to share my entire life with you!! Will be my companion??" Kalpi opened her mouth in perfect o shape, The boy chuckeled witnessing kalpi reaction ,he continued after his famous lip bite " will you please close your mouth?? It make me urge to do something!!" Hinted prem with a blushing smile which make kalpi shuddered in her place,she closed her mouth immediately

Kalpi glare the unknown guy and spat angrily " hay!! Mr..who are you?? How dare you?? You didn't know anything about me.." Before kalpi could complete the guy continued " I know everything about you lioness,you're kalpana Singh the famous public prosecutor who didn't know the meaning of loss or failure,you didn't failed still now in your every case and more than that you're single " the boy every words left kalpi in shock and surprised ,kalpi eyes raged in anger ,she shoots draggers through her eyes " how dare you?? How could you behave with a girl like this?? Don't you have any shame?? I'll kill you if you again show your face to me!! " kalpi roared in anger other side the boy stands unaffected, kalpi continued " why should I have to waste my time stranger like you!!" For kalpi words the boy replied " I'm not stranger, my name is prem dharma working as a marketing supervisor at varma construction I do not has Anyone in my life apart from my mom but now I have you also" prem.completed with a smiling face, the more prem talking kalpi left in awe unknown to her she started to admire his nature " just get the hell out of here!! I don't want to speak to you!!" Saying so kalpi slammed the door against his face causing prem smile widely

Next day kalpi is doing her work at her office,she went through the every single details about her upcoming case ,her attention got disturbed when she heard her cabin door knocking sound ,seeing her junior prosecutor Tara at entrance kalpi answered " get in tara!!what's happen?? " ,Tara says normally " ma'am someone is here to see you !!" ,kalpi kept her gaze on computer monitor " why he want me to see you ??" ,Tara with a confused face " don't know ma'am, he told me that it's confidential " ,a frown spread on kalpi forehead " bring him in!!" 

" you!!!" Kalpi yelled in shocked widen eyes when her eyes fell on prem who is standing beside Tara with a naughty smile ,before he could say anything kalpi asked " what are you doom in my cabin??" ,Prem covered his mischievous grin behind his fake serious face " as I want to file a case against Someone!!" ,Kalpi eyes Reddened with rage of anger it's didn't took too long for kalpi to understand prem motive ,she yelled in anger " for that you have to go to police station not here!!" ,Without responding to her angry face prem made his way to the seat which opposite of kalpi's 

Prem while smilingly naughtily: there is no need for respect please take your seat!! Saying so prem show his index finger indicating kalpi to be seated 

Kalpi shoot draggers to Tara which make her gulp in fear without saying anything she left hurrifiedly 

Kalpi sit on her seat angrily and glares prem angrily 

Sensing kalpi rage of anger glare prem says grinningly " I know I'm handsome don't stare me like this!! It's make me blushing " completed prem with a lipbite

Hearing prem words kalpi divert her eyes somewhere and ask while Trying to control her anger " what's bring you here?? Fisrt of all why are you always disturbing me with your unwanted presence ,I'm not like some other women's who they're easily tempted by men's but I'm not!! " 

Prem replied casually " I know!!" While starring kalpi with a pure love

Kalpi with a irritated face " so please spare me !! Get out of here!!" 

Prem while trying to control his mischievous smile " ms.kalpana Singh why can't you just maintain both personal and professional, I'm here as I want to file case against someone as she stolen something from me " 

Kalpi eyes widened with disbelief ,she gritted her teeth " I already told you go and file case against them at police station " 

Prem nods negatively" no!! Before that I just want to give her one more chance to accept her deed!!" 

Kalpi rolled her eyes  and replied " then go and talk to her!! Why are you here?? "

Prem " because it's you ,you stole something from me" saying so prem points his index finger at kalpi

Kalpi eyes widened with shock unable to control her lips spoke our " what?? " 

Prem with a serious face " yeah!! It's you"

Kalpi questioned " what I stolen from you"??"

Prem dreamingly while placing his palms against chest " mera dil!! My heart!! My sleep!! My peace!!! My dream!! " 

Hearing prem confession kalpi opened her mouth in perfect o shape, other side unable to control her laughter kalpi junior prosecutor Tara burst out laughter while holding her tummy, kalpi shoot dragger's to her which make her compose but unable to control she covered her mouth by palm 

Kalpi yelled at Tara : aap ithaar kiya kar rahi hl Tara??

Tara : ma'am WO..WO..I just come here to kept this file here saying so she walks to bookshelf 

Kalpi folded her as together and says sarcastically: nice joke but I'm not in mood to smile

Prem replied without missing a beat : no I'm serious

Kalpi eyes Reddened with anger she muttered angrily : get the hell out of here!! 

Prem answered unaffected by kalpi glaring session : no..I'm not

Kalpi shouts angrily : Tara!!

Hearing kalpi screaming Tara ran to kalpi and ask worriedly yet scared tone " what ma'am?? " 

Kalpi point her index finger at prem and says coldly " ask him to leave or else it's your last day here as my junior " 

Tara ask immediately" ma'am what I done??" 

Kalpi replied while supporting her face by elbows " because you let him in na that's why!!" 

Tara looks prem helplessly ,she about to speak to prem but stopped when prem shows his palms to her " I'm leaving " hearing prem words a smirk forms on corner of kalpi lips but it's fated when prem said " but lioness it's not an end!! I'll meet you soon! Love you lioness bye!!" Saying so prem left the place but not before leaving a mischievous wink at kalpi which make kalpi punch her fist on table angrily 

After finish her all works kalpi made her way to home as she didn't the one who left today work for tomorrow, while driving kalpi hands accidentally hit radio button switch and it's started to play chahun Main ya Na song from Ashiqui 2 unknown to her ,kalpi moments with prem flash front of her eyes,her heart finds something strange as it's started to beat fast ,a soft smile forms corner of her lips,her cheeks reddened with blush ,after a moment kalpi come out from her dreaming land when she heard someone screaming sound in horrotas she were about to hit the person in her car,she stopped her car in jerk and mumbled "sorry!!!" Without getting out of car she drives and think " what's wrong with me?? Why he is affecting me!! Why my heart kept thinking about him even though he is not near to me" with a thinking's kalpi reached her flat

A confusion frown spread across kalpi's forehead once she found her flat door was slightly open, with a hesitation more than that warning kalpi stepped into her home,she looks here and there to find the person ,kalpi take off her gun from out of her jean pocket when she heard someone footsteps ,within a second she points her aim on the direction where she felt something suspicious, kalpi eyes widened with shock other side the person shouts in scared " no!!! Don't shoot me" saying so prem hide himself behind the wall and says with a scared trembling tone " look lioness I know that I'm disturbing you but killing me is not the solution, I just don't want to die as I just started to love you,I want to marry you and having babies with you are my dream,please don't kill me ,I want to live my life with you full of love " hearing all prem words kalpi just rolled her eyes and mumbled with a irritation " what are you doing here?? And how you got inside as I locked my flat"kalpi questioned while starring prem intentionally. Prem just give his naughty lipbite to kalpi and whispered loudly" I have my own way!! " saying so prem walks towards kalpi with his famous mischievous grinning face the more prem got closure kalpi heart started to beat fast,her forehead covered with sweat and suddenly her neck heated for no reason,seeing kalpi reacted face prem grins proudly and ask intentionally " what happened lioness?? Why you're sweating?? " ,hearing prem words kalpi wipes her forehead by back of her knuckle hurried, replied nervously " it's nothing.. May be the ac didn't worked I'll check it" saying so kalpi about to walk but stopped when she heard prem voice " the ac is working lioness,I wonder is  my affect on you that you're sweating in generalizes ac " completed prem with a lipbite,kalpi eyes widened with shock 

Prem walks towards kalpi,other side kalpi walks backwards until her spine hit the wall,prem trapped her between his strong arms,Prem cupped kalpi cheeks lovingly, kalpi heart skipped a beat when prem strong palms caught hold on her soft chubby cheeks,kalpi closed her eyes with a pure blushing face other side prem lean forward to caress kalpi cheeks tenderly with his , kalpi clenched her fist with a heavy breathing sound ,She come out from her dreamland when she heard someone Calling prem by his name ,kalpi pushed prem a side and adjust her loose strands which messed little 

"Prem!!!" A middled age lady shouts 

"Yeah mom!!" Prem replied with irritated face as she disturbed their little romantic moment

"Did my daughter return??" Rest of her words went incomplete once her eyes fell on kalpi who is standing besides prem, "oh!!! My daughter kalpi..." Screaming in happiness the lady ran towards kalpi and hugged her tightly '' you looking more beautiful my dear!!" Saying so she applied kajal behind kalpi ear ,other side kalpi stare the lady with a utter shocked face ,before she could speak the lady says " oops..I forget to tell you about me,I'm neetu sharma prem's  mother and you're mother too..I forced him to take me here to see you ,you know I'm very excited to have a look the one who stole my innocent son's heart " neetu says teasingly while pulling kalpi cheeks lovingly " now I know that no one can hate you..you're a good girl I'm sure you'll be the best wife for prem" hearing each and every words of neetu kalpi eyes widened with disbelief, she thinks " what?? How can a mother behave something like this?? " she 

" let me bring you a cup of coffee!! You must be tire right??" Saying so neetu about to ran to kitchen with excitement but stopped in midway when she heard kalpi words " Aunt wait... I'll bring that" neetu frowned with a faked anger face " Aunt??? Look kalpi I'm not you're aunt but call me as a mom!! " ,suddenly kalpi face held nothing but a tears of happiness, she mumbling loudly " mom!!" ,neetu wipes her tears and says confirmedly " yeah!! I'm you're mother ,you and prem are my children's and I can't wait to hold my grand babies" neetu teased kalpi,other side her cheeks reddening with a blush prem bites  his lower lips naughtily while winking at her 

Kalpi stares prem with so much love  she come out from her dreamland once she felt prem waving his hands front of her, to cover her nervous kalpi asked prem with a faked anger " now tell me!! Why are you here?? How you get in my flat??" ,prem eyes widened with shock with the impression of " now only she talked to my mom nicely what happened to her all of sudden?? " ,in loudly " kiya hua?? " kalpi says with a dangerously and starring prem intentionally " go and chase some other girl,may be she can fall in your trap but not me...not ms.kalpana sharma ,what you men's are thinking about women's you can easily trap them in your faked love" ,unknown to her kalpi each and every words pierced prem heart brutally,"enough!!" Shouting so prem show his palms to kalpi to stop her, kalpi turn and a sudden guilt enclose her heart while seeing tears in prem eyes, prem spokes with a trembling lips " if you think my love like this sorry to say kalpana I'm not like some other men's, I truly love you damm it, why can't you understand that??" He yelled in anger,prem hold kalpi arms tightly other side kalpi winches in pain " ouch!!!!" ,Prem continued " I can see the true selfless an immense love for me in your eyes!! I tried hard to make you realize that but you know what I was wrong completely wrong in making you realized that mark my words kalpana I didn't show my face to you until you yourself will realized your love for me" their talks disturbed when neetu approach them with a tray of coffee " chocopie....coffee!!!!!" Shouting in happiness neetu almost walks with a long steps , " aArrey....kalpi beta kiya hua?? You're looking so tensed ??" Saying so neetu caressed kalpi face lovingly,Kalpi closed her eyes with pure bliss with the thinking of " I'm so grateful to have you mom!! You didn't bother yourself as your son is in tears but you just came here to comfort me!!" Kalpi just hugged neetu tightly while tears rolling on her soft chubby cheeks " mom...we are leaving !!" Prem roared in anger which only he knew that he used to covered his miserable state, Neetu broke the hug and stare prem with a pure utter confused face " but prem..." Rest of her words left incomplete when prem held her hand tightly and says " let's leave!!!" Saying so prem about to left but kalpi hold other side of neetu hands and says with a defended tone " no...my mom not going to anywhere!! " prem eyes widened with amused ,other side neetu just sink between kalpi and prem ,without giving any head to kalpi words prem says " mom..come let's go!!" Kalpi says with pouted face " mom..please don't leave" neetu just look both kalpi and prem continuously, to divert neetu prem says " mom..do you forget that tonight our Anjali aunty is coming, we have to make some arrangement for that right!! " hearing prem words neetu rubs her forehead and mumbled " areey...bagawaan I totally forget it..kalli beta sorry but I have to go..will caught you after some other times..bye!!" Saying so neetu left but not before leaving a soft lovable kiss on kalpi forehead and cheeks

Kalpi self talk

After prem left I felt nothing but a void ness not only in my flat but in my heart,in my life.The moment I saw tears in his eyes I was died..,I don't know whats this feelings but I felt so light whenever he is around me,feel like flying on air, no one make me like this but prem,he is something different first time he make me feel like not every men's are selfish and monster some peoples are still honest and I very grateful to prem for coming into my life,sometimes he made me feel like I'm the most happiest person in this world and I'm in grief if he left me alone...he gave me a reason to live my life,but what is the feeling which have for him??? 

Prem drive his Benz car with full of restless Kalpi each and every words replaying in his ear,he clutched the steering tightly with a impression of " how could she think my love like this..go and chase some other girl...how dare she to utter such a cheap words to me,I decided that I'm not going to convince her to love me,I know that she is loving me ,I didn't show my face to her until she herself will accept it" ,other side sensing something wrong with her son neetu just stare prem concern " shall ask him or not?? No..neetu give him some time after all it's their personal " ,she put an assuring hand on prem shoulder and whispered loudly " this too shall pass!!!"

Kalpi was all set to have a peaceful slumber,she closed her eyes to sleep..but the moment she closed her eyes prem teary face flashes front of her ,kalpi opened her eyes immediately, the more she try to avoid him her heart kept thinking about prem " no kalpi...don't think about prem!! Just sleep...sleep...sleep..it's not you!! ." Mumbling that she closed her eyes ,she just tossing and turning on bed continuously, finally not able to bear the restless anymore kalpi took her mobile and whispered " shall I call him or not?? Shall I ??" Saying so kalpi about press dial button but stopped in midway and mumbled " no...why should I ?? He is the who always behind me everywhere then why me?? He have to come to you" determined kalpi while keeping her mobile a side

Next day

Kalpi stares herself in her dressing mirror ,her eyes is red due to sleepless night,her face is lifeless,the attitude which she always wear on gone..her heart is yearns for prem...suddenly her face lighten up once she heard mobile ringing sound she ran to the phone like a wind but her smile flattered when it's flashes her junior Tara name ,kalpi attended the call uninterestedly " yeah...tell me!!" Other side Tara replied " ma'am I called you to remember one..."rest of her words left incomplete " no need for that!! " saying so kalpi hang up the call and through the phone on bed

Other side prem conditions is not great as well as kalpi ,he got himself ready for work with a boring face which he didn't always preferred ,his heart is yearns to call kalpi but his mind didn't allowed him to do that ,he is so adamant in his decision " she have to come to me!!" With a thought he left the without having breakfast

Kalpi locked her flat door and turn to leave office, suddenly her eyes fell on the place where she found a flower bouquet first time which was prem placed, an unknown smile caress her lips with a all moments that she shared with a prem in past, kalpi come out from her trance when one of her neighbouring call her " kalpi!!!" ,kalpi startled in her place ,Divya (her neighbour) " where are you lost?? Lost in somewhere?? Or someone?? " ,Kalpi eyes widened with amused ,her cheeks reddened with a blush " kuch bhi nahi!!! Anyways I'm getting late bye!! " waving bye to her kalpi ran to the car

Night

"How dare he to ignore me just like that?? He is the one who was always behind me and tried to make me fall for him but now?? He just turn like a stranger ,he didn't called me not even a once in a day!! What happened to him hope he is doing well" kalpi think anger yet concern face

Kalpi come out from her trance once she heard door bell ringing sound " prem is come!!' With a impression smile plays corner of her lips,Kalpi reach the door with a long step ,but her smile fated when she saw an unknown lady standing at the entrance with a tears 

Kalpi ( with a confused face) : who are you??

Lady ( with a hesitation) : kalpana??

Kalpi( with a nod): yeah..it's me ,how can I help you??

Lady ( with a small hope) : can I get in??

Kalpi move a side to give a space to the lady walk in

After settling themselves in the couch ,Kalpi asked " you didn't tell me you're purpose for being here??" ,unknown to control herself the lady started to mourning ,kalpi eyes widened with shock,she rushed to the lady and try to pacify her but the lady didn't composed, the lady said between sniffing " I can't find my daughter!!! Don't know where she gone??" ,kalpi poured the water in the glass and handed it to the lady, after sipping the water finally lady composed herself and started " I'm Preetika Jadhav ,I have olno one in my life expect my daughter and I worked as a maid in Varma's mansion past three years ,day before yesterday I stuck with a lot of households so it's took me more time than usual,when I was returned to my home it's has been leven in the night, in the mean time my daughter Alia goes to the mansion to pick me up but I already gone, I called my daughter to inform that I'm at home ,in that time only she confessed that she went to Varma's mansion for find me ,she told me that she will be back soon but after that I didn't find her..she didn't come to my home..she lost..Adithya Varma done something wrong to my daughter as she called me when she was at varma mansion " the moment she finished the lady started to cry her heart out

Kalpi didn't saw an unknown girl but her reflection shows her maami to kalpi, when they're were broken once anushka raped

Kalpi come out from her thinking when preetika went on her knees and begging kalpi for justice to help her to find Alia, Kalpi make preetika to stand 

Kalpi : did you filed case about your daughter missing??

Preetika:( nods  negatively ) they're not ready to went against Adithya Varma as he is big shot in business world 

Kalpi didn't find it new as she very well know how law will bend for rich one " OK wait for me in my car,I'll be back " saying so after pulling her clutch she drives away

Kalpi approached Varma mansion with preetika with her side, but she is stopped by security guard " ma'am!! Who are you?? What purpose you're here??" ,Kalpi said coldly " I'm Kalpana Singh public prosecutor and my purpose for being here I regarding Alia missing Case!!" ,Security guard taken back hearing kalpi commanded voice he replied politely " OK...let me acknowledge this to my boss!! Till then please wait here!?" Saying so he left to the intercom and dialled , Kalpi look here and there suspiciously to fund anything but frowned when her eyes caught CCTV camera at entrance by the time security guard allowed them to entered

In the mean time Adithya Varma gave his perspective look and warning words to his son Madhavan ,Madhavan with a  feared voice " dad!! I'm scared now what if she found out that.." Before he could complete Adhithya replied angrily " she will find nothing Maddy!! Just behave like according to my words and don't forget that there is no one born to destroy your dad reputation I'll go any extend to safe my place" dangerously

Adithya cleared his throat indicating Maddy about kalpi presence with preetika 

Adithya with a smile : hay , ms.kalpana Singh the famous public prosecutor I heard a lot about you the one who went against every wrong deeds didn't even bothered her life

Kalpi with a smirk yet attitude filled in her eyes : seems like you know everything about me so my purpose for being here will easy for me , OK tell me where is Alia ,preetika daughter

Adithya with a shock widened eyes : what?? Preetika has a daughter.. Preetika you don't tell me that yet

Kalpi stares Adithya without any emotions other side kalpi intentionally saw madhavan who is gulped frequently in fear 

Preetika covered her mouth by her palms " Saab!! What are you saying?? Don't you know that I has a daughter named as a Alia" 

Adithya nods in disagreed " sorry preetika you didn't told me anything and you don't even come work last week !! Then how will you bother me 

About your daughter missing who doesn't even exist "  completed adithya with mocked voice, hearing all this preetika caught adithya collar and shouts angrily with tears " no..you're Lying Saab ,why are you behaving like this!! Tell me where you keep my daughter!! I didn't have anyone in this world expect her ,what you had done to her!!" Kalpi stares preetika with a pain ,she can easily understand her pain that she is through 

Adithya while removing herself from preetika clutch : I think she became insane and mentally disturbed ms.kalpana as she is alone so coming out from her depression she lived in a illusion that she has a daughter please show preetika to a best psychiatrist

Kalpi clenched her fist angrily unable to take any more,she look here and there and finally her eyes fell on the CCTV camera at living room ,Kalpi replied coldly " I think you're right!! It's all my fault without knowing anything about her I came here and blamed you hope you won't mind ,I should leave now" saying so kalpi give a believing blink to preetika and leave the place

Adithya with a attitude: don't bother yourself a sorry to me

Kalpi stopped in her track hearing Adithya words " what??" ,Adithya while walking to kalpi " I mean I owe you a sorry to your behavior " ,kalpi think " sorry my foot!!! " in loud " there is no my mistake Mr.varma and I don't crosses my limits though so why should I bother myself a sorry to you!! And kalpana Singh didn't say sorry to anyone until there is my fault in it, excuse me!!?" Saying so kalpi think in her mind " without knowing with whom you're playing don't play disguised game with me!! You're going to regret it badly" thinking so she made her way to car

After coming out from the mansion kalpi didn't lost her hope " I think may be he can help me!!!" With a impression kalpi dialed someone number 

Kalpi : Hay I'm kalpana

Person: I very well know that lioness after all I can sense your voice even in million of sounds

Unable to control blush crept on kalpi face ,she look here and there to control raising heartbeat " look!! I called you regarding a serious case of mine!!" 

Prem with a smile " I'm also serious about my love lioness!! I really love you to the core!!"

Kalpi smiled smally and think " I know!!" In loud " would please meet me at coffee parlour by the time seven in night" the moment kalpi completed prem jumps on his seat " oh..god lioness are you proposing me a coffee date wow!! I can't believe whatever happening now first you called me ,secondly you want to meet me at coffee parlour that too night time is it sun arise west instead of East!! Wait I have to check whether I'm dreaming or not , " ouch!!!" Hearing a painful winching sound kalpi asked worriedly " what happened?? " ,prem bite his lower lip and confessed with blush " don't mind..I'm checked while pinching myself to concluded that I'm not dreaming!! " ,Kalpi says with a smile as she adores prem innocence through this antics " you're not prem!!" ," I know!! " replied prem embarrassingly, and continued "Hope soon you'll accept that you too love me !! Please tell me yes lioness accept that " unable to take more kalpi disconnected their call after saying " OK..will meet you there!!!" 

Flashback ends

Thank you for giving insight into Kalpi's relationship but it also scares me. I keep trying to see how we're going to get our Ragna. Kalpi has reasons for not giving up on Prem and that scares me. I've said this before, I can't handle Kalpi with anyone let alone Prem. 

Great update, looking forward to more chapters!!