Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Present

Raghav stares outside of kalpi flat " so you're staying here my akruthi ,no matter what I'll get you my angel ,you're my angel but I just can't understand why you're behaving with me like that...I'm your raghav you're my akruthi ,I have to do something soon" thinking that raghav gaze fixed on kalpi 's flat

Other side kalpi come out from her trance when neetu pit her hand on kalpi shoulder" mom...why all this happened to me mom, why mom?? What I had done I loved him truly mom prem why he betrayed me why?? Why he betrayed me ?? I love him mom I still do it's unfortunate to hate him,he is my prem mom please tell him to come back ,I want him ...I want to live my life with him .he is my love...my life...my everything " mourning that she covered her face with palms and cried her heart out

Seeing kalpi at this situation neetu heart bounce with the think " can I tell kalpi the truth...no what if prem didn't liked it!!" ,hugging kalpi tightly Neetu mumbles " it's too shall pass!!" Kalpi hugged neetu tightly let her feelings down 

Akruthi on mobile " you don't worry I'll take care of everything just do what I told you" ,other side " but ma'am what if Dr.meera will find this,I'm sure she will fire me" ,akruthi with a smugness " she will not ,and rohan is not here so it's the correct time to implement my plan don't spoil it,I'll give you more money" after lot of thinking finally nurse Fathima accepted to help akruthi

Akruthi Stares her photo with rohan which is hanging on wall " I'll go any extent to keep you with me rohan..because I love you" 

Other side raghav entered his mansion with a smile " mom..mom..I'm so happiee do you know who I saw today ??" Saying with a happiness raghav hugged gauri tightly " who you saw beta?? You're so much happy ,can I know that person who make my son happy this much" ,raghav while breaking their hug " of course mom,you'll it's non other than my wife Akruthi!! " ,hearing raghav words gauri smiled flattered ,her eyes widened with shock unable to resist anymore her lips spoke out " what??" ,raghav sensing his mom situation he tapped her face " mom..what happened?? Yeah it's true I saw akruthi but don't know why she is behaved wierdly today ,you don't worry mom I'll bring her here soon " saying so raghav ran to his room happily

Other side Akruthi come out from her trance when she heard her mobile ringing sound 

Akruthi: why are you calling me ?? I already told you that 

Person: I called you because you broke your promise..

Akruthi with a confused face : what?? What did I do now??

Person : what you told me 

Akruthi with a frustrated tone : what I told you?

Person : you told me that you didn't disturb my son life..

Akruthi : neither I do that ,because I don't have any interest in it

Person: what?? He saw you today 

Akruthi with a confused frown face : what?? What the hell are you saying gauri mom

Gauri : yeah, today raghav told me that he saw you but you behaved wierdly like a stranger..

Akruthi let out a sigh : I'm here in London enjoying my life with love rohan ,consider a psychology for your sin because of his love for me he became mentally disturbed

Gauri with a anger tone : shut up akruthi..my son is not a mental, he saw you

Akruthi : will you please shut up ,I'm at London take care of your son and please don't ever try to call me bye

Saying so akruthi disconnected their call

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Mhhh, so the mystery deepens! Gauri is aware of Akruthi being alive and has a hand in her leaving Raghav. What a mother!!

Looking forward Raghav and his Akruthi, Kalpi uniting. But Kalpi is still inlove with Prem ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Vanaju, great update!!! Loved it!

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Mhhh, so the mystery deepens! Gauri is aware of Akruthi being alive and has a hand in her leaving Raghav. What a mother!!

Looking forward Raghav and his Akruthi, Kalpi uniting. But Kalpi is still inlove with Prem ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Vanaju, great update!!! Loved it!

it's story of betrayal dear so there is lot of mystery and heartbreaen moments left

Will update soon.  

You will know about gauri quietness on akruthi 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 10

After two days rohan entered his mansion at middle of the night 2am after his successful meeting with his client , not wanting to disturb Hus family rohan entered his room with duplicate keys ,rohan eyes widened with surprise when he saw Akruthi woken and starring moon at their balcony " akruthi kiya tumko neend nahi as rahee hai??" ,with a startling akruthi turn to see rohan,soon a lovely smile forms at corner of her lips,akruthi ran and hug rohan tightly " jab tum meri saath nahi to mein kaise so sakata hoon??" Mumbling that akruthi buried her face more into rohan chest ,soon rohan wrapped his strong muscular arms around her waist and pull more into his chest to feel her ,after breaking their hug akruthi ask huskily while tapping his shirt button " mera gift kahaan hai??" ,rohan while cupping her cheeks " maf karo Darling, jaada kaam ha isiliye gift khareed nahi kar sakthi hoon " ,before rohan could complete his sentence akruthi capture his lips for passionate one,soon their tongues started to tease each other hungrily while rohan hands rubs her back seductively " Akruthi...." Moaning that rohan hands entered into akuthi top and started to kneading her breast " without any choice akruthi apart from rohan grip which make him frowned with a confusion, akruthi continued with a blushing smile " lekin mera paas gift apka li hei!!!" Saying so akruthi gave a gift box to rohan which covered by color paper 

Rohan opener the cover with smile,soon his smile turned into confused one when he saw a kit which lined by two pink line ,rohan " ye Saab kiya ha" after realized what he hold it his eyes widened with tears " ye Sab..mein ...hum"  unable to completed his sentence rohan left with tears ,while hugging akruthi tightly " tum baba ja rahi hoon" saying so akruthi kisses his forehead lovingly , " I just can't believe that we are going to experience our parenthood thank you akruthi thank you so much " saying so Ronan scoop akruthi in his arms and swrill her in the air soon their laughing sound enclosed the room

After putting akruthi on her feet rohan ask '' did you tell this to mom!??" ,akruthi eyes widened with shock and she simply nods negatively " as like every women me too want to.share the good news with you first " saying so akruthi hug rohan " it's ok let me tell her" answering that rohan pull akruthi to Sakshi Room

Rohan while screaming in happiness: mom..mom..wake up

Hearing rohan voice Sakshi opened her room door" kiya hua rohan??when did you came??" Questioned Sakshi but soon Rohan bring ladoo to Sakshi mouth" mom..first eat ladoo I'm going to tell you one happy news!!" ,Sakshi with a smile " what is that beta tell me!!" ,Rohan while hugging Sakshi tightly " you're going to be grandma soon" A wide smile form on Sakshi lips without responding to her son hug Sakshi walks to Akruthi and hug her tightly " I'm so happiee for you beta!! I just can't wait to hold my grandbaby from onwards don't stress yourself ok I'll give everything to your room,don't get stress while descending stairs " ," how mean mom?? You forget your son just the news of your grandchild going to come this is not fair!!" Said Rohan with a pouted lips " seems like someone is jealousy " saying so soon Sakshi joined Rohan for a family hug

Sakshi continued after breaking their hug " ok. Tomorrow we will go to our family doctor Meera !!" Hearing Sakshi words Akruthi eyes widened with shock and she replied immediately " no mom..she is not here so I confirmed this with her assistant doctor Fathima " completed Akruthi while trying to cover her fear, Sakshi with a smile " it's ok not a problem we will go some other time!!!" 

Neetu called prem with a heavy heart 

Prem : mom..kiya hua?? You're calling me at this time?? Sab theek hai na??

Neetu with tears : San theek nahi beta

Hearing neetu words prem eyes widened with shock and his hands started to shiver for kalpi wellbeing " kiya hua mom..bolo meri paas, kiya kalpi theek hai na??" 

Neetu nods negatively " no. .tum ka kalpi theek nahi beta, she is missing you, she missing her husband.. Her prem...her love...uska zindagi.." Then neetu explained prem about everything

The  more he heard prem.heart winches in pain ,tears started to roll down on his cheek 

Neetu: tell her truth beta,I'm sure she will understand your situation

Prem while wiping his tears: I know mom..she will understand me very well if I.explained her but I'm sure she will be in guilt for everything as I don't want to put her in that situation, she is my everything if I want to die for her happiness I'll gladly do that,ok mom I don't have that much time to speak will talk to you later take care

At morning

Unlike everyday raghav start his day.with a excitement smiling face which surprise gauri more,before she could ask to raghav about this his mobile started to ringing

Raghav on mobile : yeah tell me Arvind...did you get any information about her??

Arvind : sir she got a work as a personal secretary at One of chopra construction

Ragahv : ok arrange my meeting with the CEO of chopra construction

Arvind with a frowning face : but sir they're not worth to work with us.

Raghav lil anger tone : do what I say!! I don't want to know whether they're worth it or not but I want to meet him saying so raghav disconnected their call

Gauri while caressing raghav face lovingly: raghav beta why are you getting anger for little one,even I knew about the chopra construction just consider your decision

Raghav : mom I'm not going to work with them cleared raghav 

Gauri questioned with a confused face : then why are you want meet them

Raghav continued casually : because I'm going to take the control of their construction company

Gauri with shock face : what??

Raghav : yeah!! Mom from onwards akruthi going to work that company isiliye I do this.

Gauri : how you're sure about the girl you saw was akruthi says gauri while remembering akruthi words that she is living in London

Raghav with a tears : because my heart says that without giving any head or wait for gauri answer raghav make his way to the parking area of his mansion

Kalpi entered Chopra construction with lot of hopes ,dreams in her heart " only few months after I get out of from my bitter past memories when my heart started accept my  ill fate I'll be back as Kalpana Dharma M.A.M.L the famous public prosecutor of every women problems " with a impression kalpi stepped into the chopra construction 

Kalpi heart Skipped a beat someone jump on her way " hay kalpana I'm Tuhina marketing supervisor of this construction welcome to our company " saying so Tuhina high kalpi tightly which left kalpi in awe " how could someone behave so friendly with the first introduction " think kalpi .

Kalpi greet her back with a smile : Hay Tuhina Ma'am

Tuhina while hitting kalpi on shoulder: don't call me  as a ma'am from onwards I'm your friend call me by my name Tuhina 

Kalpi simply nods in approval

Kalpi questioned with a frowning face : doesn't our boss reached yet??

Tuhina with a concerns: I don't know why he'll reach always by this time but don't know what happened today 

Before Tuhina could complete her sentence her mobile started to ringing " what???" Is the only shocked expression left on her face when she heard what other side person said

Kalpi asked with a concern face : what happened?? 

Without replying anything to kalpi Tuhina switch on their LED TV which flashed business news 

Flash news: CHOPRA CONSTRUCTION OWNED BY RAGHAV SINGHANIA TODAY!!!!

hearing the news every employees eyes widened with shock " what's all this?? How this happened?? " 

By the time simple question crack in kalpi mind " is that same Singhania construction where I went interview yesterday??? " she came out from her trance when she heard ruthless voice " yeah I owned the construction because the construction is special to me;!! No more comments " saying so raghav entered his Benz car

The more she heard which left kalpi speechless " why he had done this ?? Is it for me??  No..no kalpi you're wrong !! Why does he done all this !!! Oh..god please guide me" with a impression she closed her eyes

vanajaragna thumbnail

Note:

When I got time even though in my busy scheduled just because of my love for RagNa but you guys are not ready to read it,what's the point of writing it

So from onwards I'm not going to write anymore

Sorry....

Good bye!!!!!

Hanz91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Great chapter and I wonder how thing will change once Kaplanโ€™s finds out the true reason of Raghavโ€™s motive. If your too busy that is okay. No hard feelings. It nice to see someone still interested in this show. after 7 years since the show ended. I only come here to read your stories but I havenโ€™t been able to comment. I will make sure to comment after your updates. To be honest I hope you you come back and finish your stories

AmandaS thumbnail

Hey Vanaja, please don't leave. You're the only one giving us great current stories. I apologize, I've been hecticly busy but my holidays have started so I'll try to be here as often as I used to.

AmandaS thumbnail

Great update! Raghav is dealing with things in Raghav's style, he bought the company to be close to Kalpi. I hope Kalpi doesn't leave but this makes her think more about why he wants to be close to her. I'd also love for Kalpi to start seeing Raghav love for her or maybe start understanding him. For now, she looks like she's going to run in the opposite direction. Maybe some revelations needs to start unraveling.

Thanks Vanaja, please keep going!!

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nice update 

Raghav wants his love back in his life but it is not easy. 

Only you are writing please dont stop writing.

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 11

Tuhina approach their new boss with a bright smile " Welcome to Kapoor construction sir,I'm Tuhina marketing supervisor of this branch" saying that Tuhina extends her hands to Raghav for handshake, Raghav replied while searching someone " before your introduction I would like to meet my PA, my personal Assistant " Tuhina search Kalpi hearing Raghav words " there she is..." Saying that Tuhina guide Raghav to Kalpi who us standing in the corner silently , before Raghav could say anything Kalpi says with a fake smile " Hay,sir I'm Kalpana your personal secretary" Raghav while extending his hand " Hay ,won't you welcome your new how's M's. Kalpana ??" Raghav stretched Kalpi name,Kalpi gives Raghav a knowing look " I know what you're doing " in loudly " why not,welcome to your new office Mr. Singhania " saying that Kalpi gives her hand to Raghav

The moment Raghav hand touches Raghav heart skipped a beat,he can feel his heartbeat at his throat ,he held Kalpi palms tightly not wanting to leave her ,other side Kalpi got irritated for this antics of Raghav, the more she pull her hand away from Raghav clutch, Kalpi dig her nail into Raghav palms but it didn't affect him,he gives his famous lip bite to Kalpi, finally after a lot of attempts Kalpi pull her hand away from Raghav ,Kalpi glares Raghav deadly Raghav looks around and announced with a warm smile " Hay, my employees I inform you that I'm going to through a party tonight in my mansion,hope to see everyone there !! Now go and do your work!!" 

Prem enters the flat,the moment he enters Neetu hugged him tightly " How are you Prem? It's has been more than a year ,I didn't saw you ,we really missed you Prem" Prem cries silently hearing his mom emotional words " I'm not well Mom, I missed you all,I missing my wife,my mom,my daughter " for a moment Prem stopped and questioned " mom,where is Mehvish? I want to see my daughter!! " Neetu carried Mehvish in her arm and bring her to Prem " here,look at your copycat, your daughter Mehvish! You know she is like you" Prem cradle Mehvish in his secured arm ,Prem started to shower his face with his wet kisses " my daughter Mehvish, I love you,look I'm your daddy..." Prem come out from his dream when his leader Siddharth shouts his name " Prem what happened?? " Prem nods negatively " no..nothing will happen " Siddharth mutters " hope you didn't forget about your next deal,you have to go to the mall to exchange our drugs" hearing this Prem nods affirmativelyAkruthi stares Dr.Fatima intentionally " Look Fatima life's gives everyone a chance to be rich now it's your time ,I'm giving a chance to gain a money" Fatima replied " but it's wrong,it's against my professional ethics " hearing this Akruthi turn her face " listen Fatima your loyalty didn't give your children food but money give everything, think before you take decision " Akruthi words make Fatima think a moment " ok ma'am I'll do whatever you say" said Fatima determined

Raghav cabin

Kalpi knocked Raghav cabin door " yeah ,come in M's.Kalpana and bring me your resignation letter" hearing this Kalpi hide her resignation letter behind her " what?? Why should I have to resign my job??" Questioned Kalpi with knitted eyebrows, Raghav while giving his smirk to Kalpi " I'm sure you can't stand with me,my charming will affect you more,after all no one have the guts to resist my handsome " hearing self praising Kalpi got annoyed " Not me,I'm not the one who'll fall for your charm and ,what was that handsome ,I'm Kalpana Singh never ever fell for Someone,it's better mind it" saying that Kalpi left the place angrily Raghav smiles widely " I know that Akruthi, I know how to make you stay here with me,welcome to my life Mrs. Akruthi Raghav Singhania, I cried lot of days and my every nights were sleepless but not anymore My Akruthi is back,I'll make you fall for me Akruthi, I love you ,and I really feel lot of new vibes around you,I didn't felt it before not even in our past life ,you make me born again,I love you Akruthi "

Chapter 12

Rohan enters the mansion after two days of his important business meeting at Paris ,other side Akruthi stares full moon with a smile and waiting for Rohan to be come ,the moment Rohan enters the room his eyes fill with pure bliss and love,he walks silently behind Akruthi and wrapped his strong muscular arms around her waist ,Akruthi gasp for a breathe and startled in her place ,but soon she composed herself once she felt a familiar touch " Rohan you came?? I really missed you" mumbling that Akruthi hugged Rohan tightly ,Rohan inhales sweet scent if Akruthi's and hugged her tightly against his bare chest " Akruthi I missed you too" saying so they broke their hug and Rohan started to shower her face with wet kisses ,one by one her forehead, her little sharp nose,finally he captured her lips for passionate kiss,soon their tongues plunged deep inside of each other mouth,they tasted their salive ,finally the love birds break their hug for breathe After breaking their kiss Akruthi stares Rohan lovingly,Rohan lean forward to capture her lips once again but Akruthi placed her palms on his lips protest Rohan, Akruthi asked wanting " what did you buy me at Paris?? " hearing this Rohan eyes widened with disbelief as Akruthi is not the one who ask gifts ,Rohan replied apologetically " sorry Akruthi I don't get anything for you" Akruthi pout her lips " what Rohan?? You didn't get anything at love of city Paris it's not fair" Rohan try convince Akruthi by saying " you don't worry Darling I'll get you whatever you want" Akruthi replied softly " I don't want anything but I have a surprise for you" saying that Akruthi walks to the cupboard and get a gift box which wrapped a gift color cover all the while Rohan stares Akruthi with confused face " open it!!" After getting Akruthi words Rohan opened the little gift box ,but a confused frown spread on his forehead once he saw a kid " Akruthi what's this?? I can't get it" Akruthi smiles and whisper " look at this " saying so Akruthi pointed the kids,soon a confused frown turn into surprise one when it's show two pink line " you're... " before he could continue Akruthi hugged him tightly and whisper " you're going to a daddy " saying that Akruthi leave wet kisses on his forehead, Rohan swril Akruthi to the sky and they both laugh loudly " wow!! Akruthi I can't believe that I'm going to be daddy soon ,we are going to have little one,our symbol of love ,I can't express my happiness in words" saying so Rohan started to caress Akruthi face tenderly " did you tell mom about this??" Akruthi nods negatively " as a every women I want to tell this to you first time" Rohan replied while dragging Akruthi out of their room " come let's tell her" Akruthi said hesitatingly " Rohan don't disturb her,it's middle in the night " Rohan nods negatively " she will be happy" 

Seeing Kalpi entering the party venue along with Tuhina, Raghav once again lost himself in Kalpi's beauty who is wearing pink color saree with white border and matching designer blouse,Raghav think while starring Kalpi from head to toe " My Akruthi didn't put makeup but for her a simple lip Glass is enough to kill me,her eyes always pull me more into him" think Kalpi while fixing his gaze on Kalpi, other side Samrat knitted his eyebrows with a confusion frowning face " Brother, whom you're starring like this??" Raghav come out from the trance and pointed his index finger at Kalpi ,for a moment Samrat eyes widened with shock " brother she is looking like our Akruthi bhabhi!!" Raghav replied while thinking " I know Samrat she is our Akruthi but I didn't tell anything to anyone until herself will accept the truth that she is Akruthi " in loud Raghav replied " No ,she is not our Akruthi " suddenly Samrat eyes fell on Tuhina who is walking beside along with Kalpi " wow... She is so hot I want to have her!!! " Samrat thought lustfully, " How is she??" Questioned Raghav while starring Kalpi with full of love in his heart " She is so beautiful!! " said Samrat while starring Tuhina dangerously

Rohan knock the door of Shakshi bedroom, Shakshi opened the door while rubbing her eyes sleepy " Rohan when did you reach? How is your meeting, hope you crack the deal" Rohan replied with wide smile " Mom leave the business matter ,because I'm going to tell you one happy news" Shakshi asked confusingly " what Rohan?? " Rohan screaming happily " Mom you're going to be grandmother, Akruthi is pregnant " hearing this Shakshi eyes widened with amused, without replying anything to Rohan Shakshi hugged Akruthi tightly " I'm so happy Akruthi, finally god bleeded our life with baby" saying so Shakshi caress Akruthi face " and don't stress yourself by descending stairs ,from onwards I'll give your meal to your room" other side feeling sidelined Rohan muttered dejected " what happened to you Mom?? The news of your grandchildren going to come soon make you forget about your son,it's not fair " pouted Rohan, seeing his cute face Shakshi pulled his cheeks and continued " let's fix appointment with our family doctor Meera ,we will go to hospital tomorrow " before Rohan could reply Akruthi said nervously " no Mom, she is out of town now so I already confirmed this with our one of the doctor Fatima, Meera's assistant doctor" feeling convinced Shakshi nods 

"Mom,how could you allow Kalpi to go party like this?? You already told me that Raghav was misbehaving with my wife,but why did you allowed her to go??" Questioned Prem with concerning filling voice ," I tried a lot Prem, but our Kalpi didn't ready to listen me,and one of her friend Tuhina request Kalpi so she told me that Kalpi can't denied it" Prem commanded Neetu " call her and ask Kalpi to come!!" ,Neetu questioned " but how??" ,while thinking Prem eyes fell on Mehvish who is playing with her toy's " tell her that Mehvish is crying for her!!" ,Neetu felt convinced hearing this 

Raghav approach Kalpi with a wife brightest smile along with Samrat whose eye fixed on Tuhina " wow.Akr .Kalpana you're looking beautiful " saying so Raghav stares Kalpi with most lovely gaze other side Kalpi felt uncomfortable because of Raghav gaze," may I know the most Beautiful girl name in the party??" Saying so Samrat gives his famous handsome smile to Tuhina,Tuhina cheek reddening with blush hearing open compliment from unknown guy " Hay, I'm Tuhina" saying so Tuhina extends her palm for handshake ,Samrat smiles brightly " Tuhina, what a beautiful name!! I really loves your name" said Samrat seductively, sensing something wrong in Samrat motivation ,Kalpi dragged Tuhina while saying " excuse us!!" But before she could get away from them Samrat held Tuhina wrist by saying " May I have the pleasure of dancing with this most beautiful girl in this party??" Hearing this Kalpi got anger she about to give his knowledge Tuhina says bright smile " of course, I'm " Samrat guide Tuhina to the dance floor with a bright smile ,Kalpi mind alert Samrat behavior, Kalpi come out from her trance when Raghav says " May I have..." Before he could continue Kalpi interrupted him by saying " sorry...I can't dance Mr. Singhania " Raghav replied convincingly " no worry, I'll guide you!!" Kalpi face got annoyed hearing this ,she almost yelled " misconception Mr. Singhania, I said I can't dance it doesn't mean I don't know how to dance!!" Saying so Kalpi approach the table

Chapter 13

During the dancing Kalpi stares Tuhina and Samrat intentionally, Samrat questioned with a most handsome smile " are you enjoying the dance with me??" Hearing this Tuhina smiles brightly " of course!! I'm " while exchanging the talks Samrat hands roaming around Tuhina bare waist which didn't noticed by Tuhina who is enjoying the dance fully, other side Kalpi eyes widened with shock when she points Samrat hand inside Tuhina shirt ,

Kalpi stands angrily and try to approach Tuhina but stopped in middle when Kalpi mobile started to ringing " what was that Mom?? " Kalpi questioned while starring Tuhina and Samrat, " i dont know Kalpi but Mehvish is crying continuously,i tried my Level best but she didn't listening, please come home soon!!" neetu panicked voice scares KalpiMean while Samrat ask Tuhina with a smile " feeling thirsty?? Come let's have a drink " saying that he pulls Tuhina to the drinking counter,"No,I'm not drink scotch ,soft drink is enough for me!" Replied Tuhina when Samrat offered her a scotch ," Wow.. You didn't drink ,I'm really happy to see a girl like you, you know in foreign there is no difference between men's and ladies , ladies are companion in drink to their husband " Tuhina replied with a small smile " things are change here,it's not a foreign this is India, we have our culture " ," it's good to see that!!" Samrat replied with a smile while spilling Tuhina drink " Come Tuhina let's leave !!" Saying that Kalpi try to drag Tuhina out of the table ,Samrat replied with a sweet smile "you don't worry Kalpana I'll drop her to the home" Kalpi roared angrily " did I ask you to drop her?? No right then it's better if you concentrate on your work" Tuhina pouted her lips hearing this " don't talk to Samrat like this Kalpi, you know he is so sweet unlike Raghav sir ,you go he'll drop me " saying that Tuhina push Kalpi which shocked Kalpi to core ,Kalpi ask with a frowning confused face " what happened Tuhina?? It's not you ,why are you behaving like this??..." 

Before Kalpi could ask her further question her mobile started to ringing, Kalpi face shows full of concerns when it's flashed Neetu name " Hello,Mom can't you stop Mehvish crying?? " Neetu looks Prem nervously ,Prem signals her " Say No.." Neetu replies hesitatingly " I tried Kalpi but Mehvish craving for you.." For a moment Kalpi heart wanted to feel Mehvish warmth,her heart misses Mehvish sweet smile " I'll be back in thirty minutes " saying so Kalpi left Tuhina in party halfheartedly

New day new beginning Rohan wakes up from the bed unusually earlier before his alarm will ring he turns off,and leave a sweet kisses on Akruthi cheeks which makes Akruthi cuddled more into the pillow, before Rohan would freshen up he make sure their housemaid Krithika will bring Akruthi healthy breakfast which he listed After freashen up Rohan come out from the washroom,Rohan checked the breakfast tray " what's this Krithika?? Why you bring papaya here,you know what it's cause to a pregnant women,take this away and bring pomegranate juice and carrot " gesturing Krithika Rohan caress Akruthi face " Akruthi baby,wake up dear,let's have a breakfast together, I feel so hungry " whispered Rohan near her ears ,the moment Akruthi opened her eyes ,her heart fills with a love ,the warmth of her lovely husband, she hugged Rohan tightly " I love you hubby" whispered Akruthi, Rohan huskily said " love you too baby,go and get freshen up,We will have breakfast together " hearing this Akruthi questioned" but what happened Rohan?? Why can't we have breakfast at living area??" Rohan replied with a smile " what Akruthi? Did you forget about Mom words?? She declared that you don't have to stress yourself at this early pregnancy stage you have to be careful " hearing this smile flattered into Akruthi lips ,her heart engulfed in guilty, Akruthi come out from her trance " Akruthi go and get freshen up " saying so Rohan helped Akruthi to go to washroom Like days are not at all same for everyone, 

Kalpi opened her eyes with the thinking of leaving Tuhina at party in middle, kalpi trued to call Tuhina lot of time but she didn't pick up the call which shocked Kalpi more" what happened to you Tuhina?? Why you're not picking up my call?? Answer my call damm it!!" Muttering angrily Kalpi kept calling Tuhina ,After lot of attempts when finally Kalpi known that Tuhina's not going to answered her call,Kalpi decides to visit Tuhina flat The moment Akruthi closed the washroom door ,she covers her mouth from mourning ,she fell on her knees and cried her heart out " why god?? Why you cursed my life like this?? You blessed my life with my loved one but you forget to give my Rohan happiness, why you make me barrier? why?? What I did wrong in my life?? I'm betraying my loved one you know how I'm feeling when Rohan and Mom shows care for the baby who doesn't exist ,I'm dying inside for hurting them like this,but I don't have any other option,it's kills me seeing Rohan so caring for our baby..I'm betraying him..my love..why do you make me to hurt the people whom I love most in the world??" Akruthi come out from her crying session when she heard Rohan knock sound on the door " Akruthi what happened?? Why are you getting late?? Am I help you" after wiping her face Akruthi let out a sigh of breathe " I'm coming Rohan " saying so Akruthi opened the door

Kalpi ring the bell at Tuhina flat which is opened by Tuhina mom with a pleasant smile " Hay,Mom can I meet Tuhina now??" Tuhina mom Meena replied " of course come in dear!! Between I didn't saw you with her before ,may I know your name please?? " Kalpi replied with a warm smile " I'm Kalpana.. Her Collogue and where is Tuhina??" Saying so Kalpi looks around to get glimpse of Tuhina but unfortunately she will not get it," don't know kalpana, she didn't come out from her room till morning even I don't know when she came to home yesterday night" said Meena with concerning filling voice, Kalpana assured her by saying "I'll see her Mom, you don't worry!!" Saying that Kalpi approach Tuhina bedroom after getting to know from Meena

Chapter 14

Akruthi stares Rohan who is feeding her lovingly " whom you love more Rohan Me or our baby??" Hearing this Rohan stopped for a moment and without thinking for a second he replied with a smile after giving a soft forehead kiss to Akruthi " of course it's you, no matter how many child we will have but heart only beats for you,you're my life,my everything and it doesn't mean I didn't love our baby of course I love our baby but not more than you,I'll be best daddy and I'm sure you'll be the best Mom " competed Rohan with a wife a smileAkruthi hugged Rohan tightly, she buried her face more into his hard chest

Akruthi POV

For a moment I totally forget that I'm lying to Rohan, I just feel my motherhood by Rohan caring,for a moment I thought I'm really being pregnant women,I just want to cherish this moment but my smile Flattered into pieces when the think what if Rohan will find out about my fake pregnancy, no..don't do that god, I just don't want to miss my Rohan, I'll die without him

Kalpi hugged Tuhina who is starring somewhere and didn't talk to Kalpi till now,Kalpi questioned worriedly " Tuhina what happened?? Why are you silent?? Is there anyone hurt you?? " Kalpi ask hesitatingly " is that Samrat who hurt you? " hearing Samrat name Tuhina cried her heart our,not knowing how to convince Tuhina, Kalpi pulled Tuhina into a big " don't cry Tuhina!, tell me what happened I'll solve it for you,I'm always there for you,don't think you're alone! Tell me everything " after crying like decade's finally Tuhina stopped her crying session " Kalpi,you know at last night party I don't know how and why but I felt unbalanced, I didn't remembered anything, but today morning when I woke up my head hurts like and I was confused once I found myself naked,but I got the most shocked sight when I saw Samrat who is lying naked besides me,I waken him and ask him what happened when I was unconscious, you know what he told me" saying that Tuhina covers her mouth and cried her heart out " he told me that Samrat raped me when I was unconscious, believe me Kalpi I'm not that type of girl who will fall for Someone money and handsome face,may be I talk to everyone nicely but I doesn't mean I can easily fell on their bed'' before Kalpi could answer Tuhina, there is a glass shattered sound enclosed the room ,Kalpi and Tuhina eyes widened with shock when they saw Meena who is standing there with a widened eyes while tears rolling on her cheeks " what did you told her Tuhina?? What happened last night?? You got raked! You didn't told me anything " muttering that Meena slapped Tuhina hardly which made her fell on bed" after your daddy death I suffered lot to upbringing you ,but today you insulted my upbringing by sleeping with someone " Tuhina nods negatively " mom..you're misunderstood I didn't know anything, I was unconscious.. " before Tuhina could continue " leave home, I want sometime alone" other side Kalpi witness mother and daughter encounter silently 

Tuhina stares the children who is playing in the park with a wide smile " I was just like them last night before,but Samrat ruined my life,my life shattered into pieces, my Mom hares me I'm sure you too will hate me soon,I'm worthless now,what my fault if I talked to everyone friendly it doesn't mean I'm characterless, why he player in my life like this?? " saying brokenly Tuhina covers her face by palms and cried her heart out, Kalpi pulls Tuhina into a tight hug " No one hate you,let's tell your Mom about your situation, there is no fault in you ,you trusted them and he took advantage of your unconscious, he is the one who'll have to punished for his deeds ,you don't worry I'll fight for your Justice " hearing this Tuhina frowning with confusion " you ?? But How??" Kalpi cleared her throat " I'm Kalpana Singh the public prosecutor will fight for your justice " Tuhina ask unbelievingly " you're lawyer??" Kalpi rolls her eyes " it's not time to you for knowing about me ,let's fight for your justice ,before that you have to convince Mom, you have to tell her that there is no fault in you,come let's go to home" saying so Kalpi pulls Tuhina out of the bench

After giving lot if instructions to Akruthi finally Rohan went to office" Krithika why are going this?? Let me do this" said Akruthi to their maid who is arrangimg the curtains ,Krithika replied politely " no ma'am, as a pregnant women it's not Safe to do such a things" hearing this something come into her mind " Krithika will you please bring me a cup of tea? I want to have it" hearing this Krithika left the place" ouch... Aaaaaa....Mom " hearing screaming sound of Akruthi, the water bottle fell from Krithika hand and Shakshi ran to her room,but their eyes widened with shock when they saw Akruthi lying on pool of blood while holding her stomach winched in pain,

Shakshi ran to Akruthi and helped her to stand " Mom it's hurting!! " winched Akruthi in pain 

Chapter 15

At Tuhina flatKalpi while hugging Tuhina " I know Tuhina no words of mine will heal your pain, but you don't worry I'll always be with you"Tuhina cries her heart out " I lost everything Kalpi, my family,my mom,my daddy,my life everything is blast like a hell" other side Raghav also reach Tuhina flat, seeing Tuhina in so much grief Raghav felt bad " hay Tuhina'" hearing this Tuhina break the hug and stares raghav with puppy face " I know you're not doing well,because of my cousin brother your life shattered into pieces ,I'm sorry behalf of him but no worry I'll give money how much you want!!" Hearing this Kalpi faces disgusting with a words of Raghav " what the hell are you talking Raghav?? How could you say such a things like this?? Do you talk the same if your sister will be in Tuhina's situation?? Let's meet in the court" Raghav eyes widened with shock because of the sudden burst of Kalpi's ,Raghav let out a laugh " Court?? Are you sure someone will fight against me?? The Raghav Singhania "Kalpi smirks hearing this " I'll' Raghav smile flatter " you'll not Akruthi ..." 

Kalpi face annoyed hearing this " how many times I had tell you Mr.Singhania I'm not your wife Akruthi but the famous public prosecutor Kalpana Singh ,I'll fight against you,I'll give the justice to Tuhina,now you may leave now!!" Saying so Kalpi points the door to Raghav indicates him get out

Police arrest Samrat under rape case complained by Tuhina Samrat arrest broken Singhania's family so much especially Samrat Mom Mallika ,Mallika begged Raghav " Raghav please do something, safe your cousin Brother Samrat, I want him" hearing this Raghav replied " No Mom.. First we have to hire a famous advocate for our case let's fight !!" Mallika nods negatively " no before that we have to talk to the advocate who is helping Tuhina. May be we can change her mind" ,Raghav exclaimed "No,that's impossible Kalpi will not change her mind " Mallika interrupted him by saying " but money can Raghav, money can change anyone mind.." Raghav didn't felt convinced as he know about Kalpi but he agree to meet Kalpi at cafeteria after lot of insistence by Mallika 

By the time Rohan reach the mansion,seeing Akruthi laid on bed Rohan heart shattered into pieces ,his heart bleeding like a hell,not even in his wildest dream he thought something like this happened, Rohan caressed Akruthi face lovingly who is sleeping Peacefully after taking a medicine " Mr.Rohan I want to talk to you " hearing Dr. Fatima words Rohan come out from the roomDr.Fatima continued " I'm sorry to say Mr.Rohan your wife had miscarriage, she lost her unborn baby " Rohan eyes widened with shock other side Shakshi covers her mouth prevent herself from crying, Rohan heart not ready to believe what he just heard a moment ago,but his heard shattered into pieces when doctor continued " and she is not have strength to carry a child again,she is not going to get pregnant again" completed doctor after giving an assured Tap on Rohan shoulder

Seeing Kalpi entering the cafeteria Mallika eyes widened with surprise " oh .God Raghav, Kalpana looks like our Akruthi " hearing this Raghav heart winches in pain ,he replied coldly " No..She is not our Akruthi " ,after settling Kalpi stares Raghav and Mallika " why did you want to meet me?? " Mallika starts hesitatingly " look Kalpana, you're tur one whom helping Tuhina in her case ,coming to the straight point I'll give the money which you want just back off from the Case" Kalpi laugh loudly " seems like you bribing me but let me ask one thing are you a women?? Instead feeling ashamed for your son deeds you're supporting him ,is this way you upbringing your son?? Will you accept money if I offer you after killing your son??" Hearing this Mallika eyes widened with shock " don't talk too much Kalpana " Kalpi yells back " who the hell are you to talk to me like this?? Don't waste my time I paid the bill, bye" muttering dangerously Kalpi left the place

Akruthi opened her eyes from her slumber,and ask Rohan with tears " Rohan what happened?? " Rohan kept silently ,soon Akruthi cried her heart out " believe me Rohan it's not my intention,because if my carelessness we lost our Child" saying so Akruthi scream with tears,seeing this Rohan walks to Akruthi and hugged her tightly " sorry Rohan!!! " Rohan caress her hair " no..it's too shall pass" said Rohan with tears because he himself broken ,broken for not having his unborn baby at Akruthi womb,his dream becoming daddy shattered into pieces,Akruthi thinks with tears " I'm sorry Rohan, apart from this I don't know how to keep you with me,if possible please forgive me "

Edited by vanajaragna - 3 years ago