Views

Users

Frequent Posters

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: vanajaragna

First of all welcome to RagNa family dear

Thank you so much for Reading my boring stories,and I'll surely continue once I got time...thank you....keep loving RagNa/AshNa

Thank you for the warm welcome

It's not boring

it's really very amazing story

I read your all stories

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: leelavathi845

Thank you for the warm welcome

It's not boring

it's really very amazing story

I read your all stories

Tq dear....

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Next update is almost ready...will try to update at weekend... 🌸😊

Yippie! I can't wait for the update!! 

leelavathi845 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Next update is almost ready...will try to update at weekend... 🌸😊

Waiting...

AmandaS thumbnail

No dear, they're not boring at all or else we wouldn't be asking or urging you to update!!! 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Chapter 7 

"Shocked " a word is underestimated to described how kalpi is feeling right now, she didn't know how, when?? It's all happened after witnessing Raghav Strange Behavior change she found herself being tightly embraced in raghav strong muscular arms,Kalpi come out from her trance when she heard Raghav continues blabbering " finally you came,where were you these months?? You know how much I worried for you?? Everyone declared that you're no more but my heart didn't ready to accept it as I know our souls connected to each other" Kalpi struggled to free herself from Raghav grip but the more she protesting raghav cuddles more into her " I love you Akruthi!! " finally this limit Kalpi gathering all her strength and push Raghav away from her!!Within a fraction of second she slapped across raghav cheeks " what the hell is wrong with you?? Is this a way  behave to.the one who come for a job?? " kalpi yelled angrily on Raghav face, Raghav placed his palms over the cheek where kalpi slapped before a moment ,but he didn't felt a pain in physically but his heart bleeding like a hell " Akruthi!! What's wrong with you?? Why are you behaving like this?? You're my..." Before he could complete kalpi snapped angrily " I'm not the one who you're thinking Mr.singhania, I'm kalpana so please behave yourself, first it's all my gault to come here fur an interview " with a irritated look kalpi try to open the door but raghav held her wrist " no..I'm not going to let you away from me, why can't you understand that akruthi ..you're my wife I'm your husband " hearing the confession kalpi face went paled she says sarcastically " oh. Is this new way to lead a girl to your bed for pleasure??" Finally this is point for raghav patience without thinking twice raghav five a tight slap across kalpi cheeks " how dare you?? How could you judge my love for you?? Why are you talking like this..." Raghav asked almost in tears ,kalpi roared angrily " I can speak like this Mr.singhania because I'm not your wife Akruthi " saying so kalpi come out from the building

Raghav pace his cabin Back and forth frustratingly " I am unable to get ride of  this growing feelings of my heart!! But how could she behaved like a strangers with me!?? My heart is telling me that she is my rainy anger,but she is not ready to accept the truth that I'm her husband why does her behavior changed?? Does she Really forget me or is she acting like this may be she is not your wife Akruthi his mind yelled suspiciously but his heart screaming in replied NO she is my rainy angel, my heart didn't lied to me why does it's?? The feeling which is growing inside of my heart now it's not fake,I didn't expressed this feelings after the rain incident not even in akruthi presence no matter what I'll get her ,she is mine only mine " says raghav with a obsessed love

Flashback starts

" mom!! Why can't you understand that I'm don't want to attend these kind of boring parties ,I'm sure you will get busy with your ladies gossips and dad will be with his business talks ,I'm the one who will going to suffer with Amy company?? " hissed raghav with a baby pouted lips, gauri let out small smile to her son who is behaving like a baby " reduce your volume raghav,your dad might heard your words " SATs gauri huskily,  " I didn't heard anything expect raghav confession about the party!!" Says vikram who is just entering raghav room for checking his son whether he is ready for party , raghav bite his tongue with a look of being caught ,before raghav would say anything vikram says " Raghav my son..you're going to be next CEO of our construction industries ,being son of president in business world you have to  adjust yourself in these!!after me it's you who are going to maintain the place which I created with my hardworking "  ,raghav follows his dad words just like obedient son as he still now didn't went against his dad words

Other side " mom!! I'm ready let's get to the party" akruthi shouted in joy while descending the stairs, " dad!! How I'm looking?? " asked akruthi with a wide smile , " you're looking stunning baby as usual. Don't know how I'm going to protect you from all the guys in party" he teased his daughter, " dad!!!" Stretched akruthi with a smile ,Sharatha starts with a hesitation " don't toy think your dress is too revealing ?? What will others think about you??" ,hearing her mom words akruthi face reddened with anger " mom!! I can't understand why your so called society always ready to judge women's by their dress,appearance, I wear whatever I feel like to do and no one have the dare to judge me by my dress!!" Warned akruthi whie shooting draggers to her mom, before her mom could Say something Sharad interrupted " akruthi is right Sharatha,let's go to the party we are getting late " saying so they left party hurriedly

Once akruthi stepped into the party venue every men's started to drool over her,Sharad wrapped his muscular strong arm around his daughter shoulder to protect her from all  drooling men's " I wish snap their neck who is eying on my daughter " muttered sharad under a breathe, Akruthi let out a laughter witnessing her dad possessiveness " dad ,don't you think you're becoming a typical father!!" , Sharad replied dangerously " don't bother it when comes to my daughter!! " ,Akruthi nods in disbelief

As mentioned by Raghav ,Vikram got himself involved in business talks other side gauri with ladies gossips, getting boring being all alone in this party raghav sat on drinking counter and enjoying the party while sipping his soft drinks ,Raghav look here and there without any interest but his eyes widened with shock, horror,when his eyes fell on his rainy angel ,unknown to him his lips let out a whisper " Rainy Angel!!!!" Soon he frowned with a confusion " What was she doing here?? And she wearing a so transparent dress but when I saw her first time she wear a traditional salwar oh...may be its party time thats why she dressed like this!! But what happened to me??why my heart remains unaffected, when I saw her first time in the rain my heart started to banged against my chest as it's want to come out but now?? Oh...Raghav don't eat your mind with your useless question may be that was the friat time you saw her so she effected so much let it be I'm sure she is my Rainy Angel!! " 

Raghav forced his leg to approach Akruthi ,But his heart remained unaffected as usual " But I don't want to miss her like before!!" With this thinking raghav walks towards akruthi ,but he didn't went so far when his dad stopped him in midway " hay!! Raghav where are you going?? Come I'll introduce one of my best friend to you and your mom" saying so he dragged raghav with him not allowing to protesting

Raghav follows his dad with a boring uninterested look on his face but another part of him try to get small glimpse of his rainy angel who nowhere to be seen in this party venue all of sudden " where must be she gone??" Raghav come out from his impression once he heard vikram voiceover " finally!! Hay sharad and sharatha meet my son raghav Singhania!!!" Vikram introduced raghav to malhotra's family , Sharad look raghav from head to toe and almost says unbelievable " wow!! Mine raghav you know when I saw you at last time you're small kiddo but now you became a handsome and hot too!!" Complement sharad with a wink ,Raghav returned a flat blushing smile to him ,Sharad continued " Let me introduce my daughter Akruthi!!?" Saying so he look here and there to find akruthi in crowd,  "Akruthi!!!" He almost shouts to gain her attention who is just roaming around the venue, Raghav stares akruthi from head to toe who is approaching them with a her famous smile " Akruthi! That's why she wear a pendant with initialized A on it" raghav think with a conclusion, " dad!! You called me!!" Akruthi ask with a smile ,Sharad " yeah..princess I just want you to meet my friend and his family ,here they're meet them vikram and his wife gauri last but not least his handsome hot son raghav Singhania" ,Akruthi gives a formal smile to them with a handshake 

Akruthi (with a smile) : Hay Mr.raghav singhania nice to meet you

Raghav with a blushing face: me too!!!

The moments their hand touch Raghav felt nothing, his heart remain unaffected but his mind didn't ready to allow him miss her 

Finally Singhania's and malhotra's involved  each other 

Gauri with a smile :  you didn't changed not a little bit only only I knew how I missed our ladies gossips in these day as we became so busy with a family responsibilities

Sharadha (with a smile): I agree ,hope we can catch each other may be in upcoming days

In the whole conversation raghav just stare akruthi without blinking which is unnoticed by everyone

They come out from their talks when they heard DJ announcement " ladies and gentlemen may I have you're all attention please! No matter what but the party didn't fulfilled without couple dance ,so it's time for dance so men's grab your partner to dance floor" hearing this Sharad says to akruthi " akruthi !! Why can't you enjoy your dance with raghav !!??" ,Akruthi stares Sharad like a eight wonder the one who didn't allowed any men's come near to her now told her to enjoy with some random guy whom she didn't know before " are you sure dad??" Replied akruthi with a Punch of confused face " yeah.!! My Darling so don't waste your time on me go and enjoy!!" Other side raghav look his dad seeking for permission which vikram gladly give in

Raghav and akruthi moved along to the rhythm of the song,suddenly a blasting party venue became a romantic atmosphere with a dim light ,They didn't exchange any short of conversation during the dance until Raghav the one who broke the silence after hesitating a time " hay...you look more beautiful on traditional dress!!" Akruthi Stares raghav with a utterly confused face with a impression of " when did I wear traditional costume??" She come out from her trance once she caught Raghav words " I meant to say I saw you nearly a week before the day you enhkyef your night rain with street kids ,the moment I saw you  I lost myself " finally akruthi let out sigh of breathe " from when he saw me?? About drenching  I just hate rain!! Oh...Akruthi for gaining your attention he blabbering something which didn't happened after all e is also a men who wantsm your attention " with a impression Akruthi decided to avoid raghav words

Seeing raghav and Akruthi together their family smiled 

Vikram (with a smile): seems like our purpose for attending this party got fulfilled

Sharad ( with a nods and smile) : I agree ,they're looking good with each other

Gauri questioned with a confusion: what you guys are talking about?? We can't understand that??

Vikram while wrapping his strong muscular arms around gauri : oh..my Darling wife we are talking about Raghav and Akruthi

Sharad interrupted by saying : we thought to knot marriage them together 

Sharadha with faked anger : how mean you're, you didn't told me anything about this!! I'm her mom sgarad and I have every rights to know about this news before

Gauri : me too...sgaradga they didn't bother to inform us

Vikram : oh..gauri I just want to give you surprise ,I didn't mean to hurt you 

Gauri with a smile : I didn't got hurt vikram, between we are so happy finally our friendship turned into a relationship

Sgaradha with a same smile: yeah..I just can't wait to see them together at mandap

Vikram ,Sharad,Gauri says in unison: we too!!!!

Flashback ends

Raghav wipes his tears by using his elbow,the moments he do so kalpi fragrance hit him hardly,raghav closed his eyes with a pure bliss and lean more into the fragrance seductively, Raghav let out a erotic groan after inhaling deeply " no matter what?? Raghav Singhania always get what I want, you belong to me Akruthi only mine.." Think Raghav dangerously

Edited by vanajaragna - 3 years ago
MadhuGupta thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Very nice update feel bad for raghav they are not twins. 

AmandaS thumbnail

I'm so sorry dear that I didn't respond. When I saw the update yesterday I couldn't stop myself from reading even though I knew I won't be able to respond. My apologies.

I love it!! Now, I understand Raghav and Akruthi's background, now I see how he ended up with her!! I'm happy that he has acknowledged that the he always felt different when he was with Akruthi, not the same way he felt when he saw and now he's met Kalpi. That's a good start!!

I just hope he doesn't scare Kalpi off with his behaviour! It's a bit wierdowish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We know our Raghav, when he decides to do something, he goes big. When he went after Kalpi on EMA, he didn't do it subtly. But,I'm glad he's going to get his love!!

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

I'm so sorry dear that I didn't respond. When I saw the update yesterday I couldn't stop myself from reading even though I knew I won't be able to respond. My apologies.

I love it!! Now, I understand Raghav and Akruthi's background, now I see how he ended up with her!! I'm happy that he has acknowledged that the he always felt different when he was with Akruthi, not the same way he felt when he saw and now he's met Kalpi. That's a good start!!

I just hope he doesn't scare Kalpi off with his behaviour! It's a bit wierdowish πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We know our Raghav, when he decides to do something, he goes big. When he went after Kalpi on EMA, he didn't do it subtly. But,I'm glad he's going to get his love!!

First of all thank you for reading dear.   

About Raghav and akruthi their relationship doesn't ended here...it's just beginning... Raghav goes anywhere to get his rainy Angel... Lot of things store in raghav and akruthi life

Till now raghav didn't know about akruthi existence and his rainy angel identity

Stay tune for more 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

Very nice update feel bad for raghav they are not twins. 

thank you