Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmandaS thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Wow Vanaja, 5 Chapters! Thank you  thank you, thank you so much. I'm very happy with this but you're leaving me wanting more. 

Yho, firstly let's get trash out of the way. Akruthi is trash. How can she betray people who love her so much like this! I know she doesn't have a conscious, she betrayed Raghav first and left when she didn't need him. Now, she's betraying the man she loves just so she can keep him. What happened to telling the truth and alternative medicine like invitro. She's paying for her sins with Raghav I'm telling you.

I don't like Prem's interference in Kalpi's life, manipulating her feelings by making her crave from him with his absence and also manipulating Kalpi being at a work function. He's tiring me and he's truth needs to come out soon.

Now, coming to our lovelies - Ragna. I love Raghav's besharamness. He's so naughty, he's not hiding his feelings for Kalpi, not even one bit. I know this court case is a problem for them coming closer, instead it'll create a huge rift. But, I'd like this court case to be a time for Ragna to learn something about each other, that will be a foundation of truth or them being together. Yes, Raghav's love is true from the 1st time he saw Kalpi, but he doesn't know anything about her, her struggles, her life. He (silently) thinks she's Akruthi and he needs to win her back. But, actually Kalpi's the woman he fell in love with that day in the rain. I hope this court case makes him know that, and gets rid of his Akruthi obsession and love his woman the right way.

Now, you see, I can't wait for more, want to see what this court case brings in their life.

What happened with Tahuni is seriously wrong and she needs justice. I'm glad Kalpi will be fighting for her dignity.

Love you Vanaja!!!!!

Edited by AmandaS - 3 years ago
naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome updates.....

Raghav is helping  Sammy..... very bad

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmandaS

Wow Vanaja, 5 Chapters! Thank you  thank you, thank you so much. I'm very happy with this but you're leaving me wanting more. 

Yho, firstly let's get trash out of the way. Akruthi is trash. How can she betray people who love her so much like this! I know she doesn't have a conscious, she betrayed Raghav first and left when she didn't need him. Now, she's betraying the man she loves just so she can keep him. What happened to telling the truth and alternative medicine like invitro. She's paying for her sins with Raghav I'm telling you.

I don't like Prem's interference in Kalpi's life, manipulating her feelings by making her crave from him with his absence and also manipulating Kalpi being at a work function. He's tiring me and he's truth needs to come out soon.

Now, coming to our lovelies - Ragna. I love Raghav's besharamness. He's so naughty, he's not hiding his feelings for Kalpi, not even one bit. I know this court case is a problem for them coming closer, instead it'll create a huge rift. But, I'd like this court case to be a time for Ragna to learn something about each other, that will be a foundation of truth or them being together. Yes, Raghav's love is true from the 1st time he saw Kalpi, but he doesn't know anything about her, her struggles, her life. He (silently) thinks she's Akruthi and he needs to win her back. But, actually Kalpi's the woman he fell in love with that day in the rain. I hope this court case makes him know that, and gets rid of his Akruthi obsession and love his woman the right way.

Now, you see, I can't wait for more, want to see what this court case brings in their life.

What happened with Tahuni is seriously wrong and she needs justice. I'm glad Kalpi will be fighting for her dignity.

Love you Vanaja!!!!!

Thank you so much for such a lovely comment's... Yeah whatever Akruthi did was wrong but the truth is her love for Rohan made her to do that,and you'll know more in further update!!

About RagNa not so soon...they will eventually fall for each other

I'm planning for something at RagNa,if it's get completed I'll let you know,

Thank you for Reading

Love you too dear!!!!_