RagNa/AshNa SS: Betrayal Begins chapter 11-15 updated page 13

vanajaragna thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Part 1

" Did you get any information about your husband whereabouts Mrs.Sharma" ACP enquiried the wife of drug dealer ,Kalpi nods her head in negatively and stares the floor  dusgusted written all over her face, ashamed of being a wife of criminal, ACP continues " I'm sure Mrs. Sharma he will make any move to.come to you, once he approach you ,you have to let us know!! We are already applied the encounter order for your husband if the other get passed we will shoot him when we saw him right there, take this as my warning " saying so ACP left the place leaving broken kli behind

Raghav stares his wife akruthi lovingly who is getting dressed of her office,wearing a knee length skirt and a white color  shirt ,she tied her long curly hair as a messy bun, akruthi stares her reflection in mirror ," am I getting fat " mumbling that she put her hand all over her hips, raghav smiles his wife this antics ,with out saying anything he slide his arms around her waist and pulled her more in to him" you looking beautiful baby!! " saying so he nuzzles her neck ,akruthi whispers huskily " thank you !!" ,raghav continued with a husky tone " and you look more beautiful in saree with a mangalsutra and vermilion on your maang" ,hearing this akruthi sigh in irritation " don't expect me to do what every house wife doing for their husband raghav,I'm a businesswoman and I have to keep my look professional more than personal,I am not going to change myself not even for you " says akruthi irritated tone, raghav let out breathe sigh of defected ," I'm getting late for office " saying so she about to leave but raghav caught her wrist and whispers with a blush " akruthi tonight?? " ,akruthi look here and there awkwardly " I'm sorry raghav,I have a very important work to do,bye,hope you don't mind" ,before they would continue their talks the knock of door disturbed them, the moment knock sound enclosed the room akruthi vanished like a thin air,  " where she must be gone??" Mumbling that raghav started to search akruthi here and there,but unfortunately she is not in his sight

" welcome Sir,welcome" neetu welcomed the panchayat leader of their village, " it's not at all a welcome neetu ji" leader roared in angrily, other side neetu eyes widened with shock ," your son is not only disgraceful to your family and also our village, you know because if him the police officer stepped in to our village at first time" ,neetu and Kalpi stares floor silently they didn't get anything to reply " we always respect your lat husband ,for that only we still now bear this but not any more !! Your family gave to leave the village at tomorrow if not then we will throw you all out forcefully, hope you didn't make us to go the extent " serious yet warning tone " come let's go" he gestured everyone to leave the place

"Why are disturbing us like this mom??" Raghav almost yelled at his mom gauri,gauri with concerned voice " we are waiting for you at dinning area raghav ,it's almost more than thirty minutes " ,raghav let out sigh " OK,mom I'll come soon," saying so gauri turn to leave but stopped when she heard raghav voice " mom, did you get any call regarding akruthi??"questioned raghav, gauri stares raghav with tears " why can't you understand that raghav,your wife akruthi is no more!! She died, it's has been one year but still now you're in illusion that she is alive" ,hearing gauri words raghav eyes reddened with anger,he clenches his fist try to control his anger " atop it mom,enough!! How many times I have to told you that she is alive ,my akruthi is alive not died" ,gauri tone matches raghav anger " oh...really!! If she is alive then why she didn't comeback to you,tell me raghav,answer me" roared gauri.angrily ..feeling tongue tied as usual raghav closed the door on gauri.face while tears Rolling on his cheeks, " don't you heard what mom was said?? Now!! Enough of this hide and seek,please come back to me akruthi,I beg you,please come back to my life,I want to live my life like before " cried Raghav on his knees while staring their wedding photo which hanging above their bed...

" We already applied encounter order for you husband Mrs.kalpana Sharma!!! You have to leave this village or else we will throw you out!! " their each and every words replaying in Kalpi mind, once upon a time no one have the dare to raise their voice front of me,front most popular well known advocate Ms.Kalpana Singh,but every thing changed when I became a Mrs. Kalpana Sharma,a wife of drug dealer, leader of illegal business, my life got messed 

Flashback starts

" ma'am, here Mr and Mrs Patel come here to see you!! May I sent them in??" Kalpana PA asks her permission, Kalpi says coldly yet authority voice" why are you asking my permission?? Let them in" ,after getting her permission kalpana PA samaira brings Mr&Mrs Patel in kalpana cabin

Kalpana: why you want to meet me Mr.Patel?? Is there anything problems??

Mr.Patel : it's about my daughter Ananya

Kalpi with confused face : Ananya?? What happened to her??

Mr.Patel : she was arrested, under the attempt of murder

Kalpi almost yelled at shock : what?? But why ?? Whom??

Mrs.Patel continues: yesterday night when her husband was at drunken state ,he was tried to force himself on her,but my daughter didn't let him manhandling her,she tried her level best but he didn't stopped at last she plung knife in his stomach,and his mother complaint against her so she got arrested

Hearing each and every words kalpi body and mind boiled in anger,she says coldly " he didn't have any rights to force himself on her even though he is her husband, whatever your daughter done is right, don't worry I'll handle this case ,it's not about only for your daughter it's about every women's feelings " kalpi completed coldly

Every media peoples gathered around kalpi who is just now come out from her office,one of the journalist asks " ma'am, we heard that you take over the case of attempt to murder Mrs.Ananya Raizad" ,kalpi replied with a attitude yet authority tone " it's not a attempt to murder, she didn't tried to kill her husband it's just a self defense " ,another journalist asks with a frown " are you sure ma'am, you will win this case like other case of yours" , kalpi held her head high and replied " I...ms.kalpana Singh didn't lose any of my cases ,and it will be same this case too...no more question " sating so kalpi get in her car with a help of her juniors

Kalpi come out from her trance when she heard her one year old baby girl mehvish crying sound ,kalpi took her baby in her arms and hugged her tightly against her chest,feeling her mother warmth the baby stopped to cry ,Kali stares mehvish and says " why are you crying baby?? Your kalpana's daughter, you didn't born to cry,you born to fight,you born to fight for your rights,keep it in your mind mehvish don't let your emotions over power your heart and mind " 

After spending a lovely moments with her husband Ana rested her head on his bare chest and started to caressing it softly " are you sure about going to India?? " she asks with a worried look ,rohan cupped her cheeks in his palms " I have to go,you know na for this project I worked hard past one year,it's my dream project, I don't want to miss it" rohan replied seriously, Ana take her head off of his chest and says with a scared tone " what if raghav come to know about me?? What if he find out that I'm didn't died but alive " , " no,way he didn't going to find out about you,I mean it's me who are going to India not you!!so don't be scared ,whatever the situation we will face it together " assured rohan ,Ana snuggled more in to his bare chest " I don't want miss you, I love you hubby!!",rohan with smile " I love you too!!!" Saying so he pulled her more into him

Betrayal Begins

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

naam11 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Awesome start. I want to read this story. Please update soon.

MadhuGupta thumbnail

I read already. You written very well. 

naharkhan123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Interesting continues dear love the concept 

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naam11

Awesome start. I want to read this story. Please update soon.

tq

Will try to update soon

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuGupta

I read already. You written very well. 

tq mqdhu for always appreciating my works through your valuable comments

vanajaragna thumbnail

Originally posted by: naharkhan123

Interesting continues dear love the concept 

tq dear

vanajaragna thumbnail

Please leave your valuable details comments instead of one line 

Chapter 2 

"Good morning, Sir!!" Raghav greeted DSP with a smile yet respect , " Good morning Mr.Raghav singhania, I thought you didn't come today!!" He replied with a small  frowned face, Raghav let out sigh and continued " how could I?? You know that I love my wife so Mich..so how can I forget to enquiry about her?? Did you get any information about my wife akruthi?? " " Raghav asked with a little hope,but his hope shattered into Million of pieces when DSP nods in no, " sorry Mr.Singhania we always tried our level best, but we didn't get any information about your wife" Raghav closed his eyes to attempt of controlling his tears but his heart bleeding like a hell, and DSP continued with a hesitation " and, why can't you admit that she is died, you know the way we found her car after that accident it's clearly shows us that she is no more!!" ,Raghav clench his fist to control his anger " stop it!!! Did you get her body?? How you all peoples sure that she is no more, instead of searching her you're turning this case like this, you guys didn't able to find a girl it's has been more than year, it's all my fault I thought you guys will find her but I am wrong..completely wrong... I don't want your help anymore.. I'll search my wife by myself.. Good bye" roared raghav angrily and leave the place

"Hello,prem my chocopie Kaise ho beta??" Neetu asked with a pure motherly concern for her son, prem said slowly with pain " I wish I could tell you that I'm fine but I'm not mom, I hate to be here ..and this drugs I just hate it mom" ,hearing prem words neetu closed her eyes with tears,prem continued " how are you and kalpi,my sweet little daughter Mehvish Mom??", neetu says with tears " we are also not fine beta" ,prem frowned with a confused " what happened mom??" ,then neetu explained everything to prem how ACP threaten kalpi and the villager's words,prem felt bad for them " you all have to through this because of me mom, you're paying for my deeds " , " why can't you come back to us beta??"neetu asks with a little hope ,prem says while wiping his tears " do you really think that's possible mom, how will see my kalpi in this face after that incident?? ",neetu " she still loves you beta!",prem nods " I know mom,she really loves Me still now but doesn't mean she will forgive me for my deeds and my daughter Mehvish it's has been nearly one year mom but still now I down get any single view on her...I regret it mom..my decision I regretted it" 

" mom!! Whom you're talking at this time??" Kalpi asked behind neetu,other side neetu eyes widened with shock ,she gulped in fear of being caught " it's no one beta...just one of my old friend " neetu completed yet little nervous, other side prem says " mom!! Please don't hang up the call,I want to hear my lioness voice please mom" pleaded prem , kalpi let out sigh and continued " anyways mom..I decided that we are shifting to Mumbai at tomorrow and I already talked to one of my friend Nina about this,great fully there is vacant flat near her flat ,so we are shifting it's final" kalpi completed moreover ordered neetu ,neetu eyes widened with shock " but kalpi!! We didn't know... " Before she could complete kalpi continued with a irritated face " mom!! Why can't you understand that I don't want to live my life with a name of criminal wife,what's my and mehvish fault in it, I want to start a fresh life for that it's better to get ride of this Village and my betrayed past memories " Hearing kalpi each and every words prem heart pierced in pain ,he closed his eyes with tears " I'm sorry Lioness if possible please forgive your hubby...your Lion" prem muttered with tears 

Flashback starts

Lawyer: your honour, my client is innocent here Mrs.Aananya Raizad try to kill him when he was at drunken state...i humbly ask you to punish her 45 of 1869 section 307 indian panel code defense of attempt to murder ,shall be punished with imprisonment of either description for term which may extend to ten years.,thank you your honour

Kalpi get off from her seat angrily  and said " objection your honour, my client Mrs.Ananya Raizad is innocence here ,for her self defence only she plung knife in his stomach as he tried to force himself on her when he was at drunken state

Objection your honour, ms.kalpana Sharma words makes me laugh ,you know what ma'am the one who mentioned here who try to force himself on her is her husband note this point your honour he is her husband, so what's the problems in having se# with her

Kalpi anger reached it's peak " objection your honour for you kind information Mr.Amar ,people didn't called it's as a se# when husband and wife shared they called that is love, he doesn't have any rights to force himself on her even though he is her husband, he tried to rape her kalpi pissed in anger

Objection your honour, where does the word rape came from, every husband and wife  shared always a physical relationship that's not rape it's se# 

" people called it's a rape when someone try to force themselves on someone without their permission, I agree he is her husband does that means he has every rights on her,..then it's a big no..your honour women's are also human being, she is not any punching bag,trash or pleasure toy so every men's can let their emotions flows on her, she has a feelings, why should she have to agree her husband when she didn't like that thing, so I humbly ask for punishment under a Indian panel code section 376A the offence of attempt to rape ,shall be punished with a rigorous imprisonment for a term which shall be not less than twenty years ...thank you your honour

Feeling tongue tied as usual front of kalpana Mr.Amar stands quietly ,

Judge: I concluded that the Mr.Raizad is guilty, no one have the rights to force someone not even her husband, her families so Mr.Raizad shall be punished Indian panel code section 376A offence of attempt to rape shall be punished for twenty years ...the court adjoint...

Kalpi gives a victorious smirk to Mr.amar before leaving the court

When kalpana come out from the court after her success every media peoples gathered around her, 

Journalist: ma'am you won

Kalpi completed with a attitude: as usual

Journalist: what you're going to say about this case ma'am

Kalpi held her head high : women's are not weak. .

Other side prem stares kalpi via monitor of laptop, " her almond doe shaped eyes held nothing but pride for being women,her sharp little nose, reddened dimple cheeks,more than that her rose Patel's lips ...wow... How beautiful she is..such a lioness her voice sounds like a honey her loud enough to make everyone scared, if she looks more beautiful her white and black uniform !! How she looks in colour dress like salwar,saree's 

Kalpi walks to the prem wearing a black color and golden border saree matching backless blouse, her blushing smile to him make prem fell on his knees, prem cupped kalpi cheeks other side kalpi closed her eyes because of their proximity " you looking more beautiful... My lioness" says prem huskily near kalpi ear,kalpi shivered when she felt prem breathe on her nape , prem lean forward to capture her lips in his *knock* prem come out from his dreamland when he heard his cabin knocking sound ,prem looks here and there and smiles with his lovely lip bite " you drive my crazy..and don't let your heart fall for anyone I'm coming for you my lioness " prem says while starring kalpi

Flashback ends

MadhuGupta thumbnail

Very nice update. Waiting next part because I read 2 parts already. 

naam11 thumbnail

Awesome update.

What prem did. How will raghav and kalpi meet.