Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Actor Kiran Kumar tests positive for COVID-19

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Actor Kiran Kumar tests positive for COVID-19

Veteran film and TV actor Kiran Kumar has tested positive for coronavirus and is currently under home quarantine. The 74-year-old actor said he is asymptomatic and is doing 'absolutely fine'.

"I am asymptomatic. On May 14, I went to the hospital for a medical check-up, where the COVID-19 test was mandatory. So I got myself tested and the result was positive.

"But I had no symptoms then, nor do I have any now. There's no fever, no cough, I'm fine and have self quarantined at home," Kumar told PTI.

The actor, who had featured in films like Dhadkan and Mujhse Dosti Karoge, among others, said it has been 10 days since the test happened and he still hasn't developed any symptoms.

"My family lives on the second floor of the building and I'm currently on the third floor. On May 26 or May 27, I am going to get my second test done. At the moment I'm absolutely fine," he added.

As of Saturday, Maharashtra recorded total 47,190 coronavirus cases, with 1,577 death toll, according to the state health department.  -- PTI

https://news.rediff.com/commentary/2020/may/24/actor-kiran-kumar-tests-positive-for-covid19/931ae4f541b3be91dbd7ff62bc34995b

๐Ÿ˜’

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I hope he gets well soon.

GumGum thumbnail

It is most likely he himself has just given a few people Corona while commuting and while doing the checkup.

CuttingChai thumbnail

So 74yr olds can also be asymptomatic? Very lucky. 

GumGum thumbnail

This is why the world needs home testing kit, like pregnancy test strips. So that people go outside knowing whether s/he is positive or negative. I know these home testing strip type things are not that reliable... but at least 50% asymptomatic corona carriers would not spread it to others.

Edited by zoinks - 3 years ago
GumGum thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

So 74yr olds can also be asymptomatic? Very lucky. 

Leads a healthy life it seems. 

Jyoti_kuku thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Hope, he will be soon negative & healthy.. I don't want to have more bad news this year๐Ÿ˜” Everyone suffering ..

Edited by Jyoti_kuku - 3 years ago