Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

You know what you got a way with writing story 😳 

Truly intriguing start, very few people are bless with night dreams, however Media doctors or officer aren't blessed with this their work is such where the night day noon barely matter 😆 

So same we saw on Ajay and Naina way, one is part of Media so other part of Law. Both are dedicated and hardworking 😎

So there's a secret faceless person helping the cops and Naina to to gain TRP 😆 

The Meetings of Lead  I have no words that was beautiful, with lot's of fun served to us ☺️ however loved the look of Prithivi stating she's isn't one to sway😉

Liked the transperancy between pari and her dad the way she spoke everything and anything with him was very nice 😳 her conversation with Rajat left us intrigued than her conversation with her dad clear many things for us  

"Ok in previous chapter it was stated Ajit Natasha didn't made move cause of Gayatri absence than did they truly end up asking for marriage when they talked"? 

And why Gayatri is so worked up"? Is Rajat known to have bad reputation"? 🤔

If parents themselves aren't ready how kids will"? 

Over all again a chapter leaving me with lot's of queries 😆 truly outstanding work 😊

Edited by Rashmisingh9151 - 3 years ago

Hatt's off to your style of giving complicated Description to in most simplest way 👏

Ok so the person helping cops is girl is she Our heroine"? Or related to her"? 

Ok finally someone having doubt over our hero action 😆 and it's none either than His own father 😎 

I wish you weren't the one"! To become target of my plans"!.

This line of Rajat is very meaningful so he indeed have plan up in Sleeve, and perhaps like it was shown in Teaser 😳 but he's reluctance a bit over this mean he truly doesn't wish to get other through her which mean he's isn't bad person 

I like the way you put sides of bad people as well 😳 truly commandeble job 👏 the part between Gayatri and Khalid was intriguing 😊 again this son daughter duo in both family' even being out of scene effect storyline surely they have important role 😳 

First 👏 for your way to write about Men victim of Rape as well was well written the conversation between Anaya Ranvijay were very nice and well penned 👏

Ok so the girl who help cops have a make partner to and both are pretty much connected with Our leads or else why they will be effected by their meeting why they will keep tab on them"? 

Uff this lead meeting getting me on edge seriously why they're so cold ready to roast each alive motion"? Such Ice vs fire clash 🤣 but I am not going to complain cause I enjoyed it ☺️

Again very nice update with so much written 👏

Uff the last chapter was  this is truly lovely one cause we Gets lot of scenes of our leads 

Ok begin from how our hero in invites her for party 😉 must say what a intriguing way to compel someone to come however his intention seems to be more than just mere invitation😎

And our heroine even though got so unnerved she didn't reject the offer nor she accepted right away 🤣

She was about to fall and he held her but why this again look conspiracy type"? 

and  unsure she seek her father company as well 😆

Oh officer Rohan what he got himself into but at Nick of time he got saved and that Saif guy got caught to, but by who"?

You know the lovely thing about this one is you gave everyone equal space even though story resolve around Lead the most and we could see every act have it's connection with them to😉

Now Ajit And Rajat conversation was intriguing just like the conversation between Pari and Prithivi 

But what to say about our leads they're not getting closer yet light the fire  through their conversation and in last Specially the dance 🥳

Awesome I am eager to read further on 😳

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Uff the teaser was to much 😨

seriously jaise jaise aage padh rahi thi waise heart beats tez ho rahi thi 😆 

So beautiful the description was simple and nice 😳

However the way you write both people aides was intriguing to  

But Han edits bhi bahut acche hai 👏

Parijat are best 👍🏼 aur aapki story bhi 😊

There are so many questions, teaser mein Parijat hai"? Ya koi aur "? If yes then whom he wants to take revenge through her"? if she's lawyer and strong how come she's so clueless about him"? 

First I am truly glad you enjoyed my work , and liked the edits to. I can understand the teaser and CS doesn't matched, the title create more suspense with teaser  but all is necessary to hook the readers to read on to Gets their doubts clear or answer of queries now coming to your questions well let's just say, 

Every question will be answer with time Rash 😊

Just have paitence, and yes it's Lead in Teaser, and why they're sounding different than CS will be reveal later on in story 😊 

Thanks for your time"! Your review 🤗stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless 💐 take care 🤗

James12 thumbnail

First chapter if I thought I will gain answer from first one which evoke in mind cause of teaser, then I was wrong, cause this end up increasing queries for me 😆

(I can understand your plight over this para but the entire story plot cannot be revealed just on first chapter right"? You're author yourself know better what I am doing 😉)

Our leads have a past with their family , and that's doesnt sound pleasant either 

"Yeah right 👍🏼

Both have very different persona but they seems strong, 😎

"Yes the leads are strong undoubtedly matching with CS 😎

There's constant metion of her and him when our leads talked with their fathers, this him and her is that used for their siblings"? 

Do our leads family know each other from before"?.🤓

"Time will tell they know each other from before or not is their sibling or someone else, but I can say you're Surely getting on right track with your doubts"! 👏

anyway like any family here to parents are concern over their kids future one gave ultimatum to his son to fix his way 😎so other try to coax his daughter☺️

You gotten it Right 👍🏼

Sound fun fill in very nice way 😳 that tough rough hero family, so calm compose heroine family  it was indeed looking like set up for Ice and fire clash 😆

Truly awesome chapter👏

Thank you 🤗 I am truly touch by your lovely response over my work, with suspense I want this to be fun fill to not sure I succeeded but I am trying my best  

James12 thumbnail

What a tremendous beginning👏

Thank you 🤗

If previous chapter was over hoe shrewd and cold Hero is than this chapter was more about our heroine who could be extremely cold when it's comes to the matter concerning her 😎 very good 👍🏼the way she bagged the deal was impressive😳

I like her friends Naina Vickey Ajay Siya Anaya Ranvijay these look powerful duo a very impressive friend gang 😎

Actually I am impressed by how you're giving description of everyone's 😳 hero's friend Akash Rohit sound fun they're like cool dudes to 😆

Thank you your response over the description which eat more time, and the charachter of all be the friends or lead matter lot 🤗 very well penned down about everything I had included in update 👏

However our Leads friend want our Leads to think about themselves just like their parents do"! But even they're aware it won't be easy cause our Leads are somewhere stuck in their past which is yet to reveal 

Yeah right not far though 😊

In Beginning we saw Ajit want his son to fix his way, but in this when we saw him agreeing to his mom she got suspicious and me to"! Cause that's very sudden it's look like he have somthing up in Sleeve"! Are we nearing towards the Teaser part"? 🤓

You will know in upcoming updates 😉

However both families are fun at home but tough rough outside😆liked It lot 😊

True words 👍🏼

However there's slight mistake in number of awards 🤣

Yeah I missed it 😆 thanks for mentioning. 

But my my what a lovely speech of Pari   

Truly the mind game the judgement of Prithvi Ajit over the happening was cool they all are very cautious 😉

Honestly this chapter evoke more queries for me 😆

But more then query this time I enjoy the scenes 😊

Your every question have answer with time it will be reveal to but for now thank you for your beautiful review 😳

James12 thumbnail

You know what you got a way with writing story 😳 

I am honoured by your words"! 🤗

Truly intriguing start, very few people are bless with night dreams, however Media doctors or officer aren't blessed with this their work is such where the night day noon barely matter 😆 

A very bitter truth all need break but doctors officer Cannot anyway yes the emergency parts o wanted to show it's very easy to bash but it's equally important to respect their work 

So same we saw on Ajay and Naina way, one is part of Media so other part of Law. Both are dedicated and hardworking 😎

True nicely penned down 👏

So there's a secret faceless person helping the cops and Naina to to gain TRP 😆 

Yes 😆

The Meetings of Lead  I have no words that was beautiful, with lot's of fun served to us ☺️ however loved the look of Prithivi stating she's isn't one to sway😉

I am glad you enjoy👍🏼

Liked the transperancy between pari and her dad the way she spoke everything and anything with him was very nice 😳 her conversation with Rajat left us intrigued than her conversation with her dad clear many things for us  

Transperancy respect Understanding faith is very much bedded in every relationship and pari have that with her dad 😳

"Ok in previous chapter it was stated Ajit Natasha didn't made move cause of Gayatri absence than did they truly end up asking for marriage when they talked"? 

And why Gayatri is so worked up"? Is Rajat known to have bad reputation"? 🤔

If parents themselves aren't ready how kids will"? 

Over all again a chapter leaving me with lot's of queries 😆 truly outstanding work 😊

Thank you 🤗 I am truly very much liking your review as how nicely you're analysing the charachter their act and ways 😳 and about queries all needs time you will get your answered to with time. Yes but remeber Prithvi was with Raj Parents' when they comes to parijat while they were talking so at that time they did discuss about it 😊 that's another case I didn't gave details over that. 

James12 thumbnail

Hatt's off to your style of giving complicated Description to in most simplest way 👏

Thank you 🤗

Ok so the person helping cops is girl is she Our heroine"? Or related to her"? 

You will know later.

Ok finally someone having doubt over our hero action 😆 and it's none either than His own father 😎 

Yeah right 😆

I wish you weren't the one"! To become target of my plans"!.

This line of Rajat is very meaningful so he indeed have plan up in Sleeve, and perhaps like it was shown in Teaser 😳 but he's reluctance a bit over this mean he truly doesn't wish to get other through her which mean he's isn't bad person 

Very well analyse 👏 truly commendable Rash 👍🏼

I like the way you put sides of bad people as well 😳 truly commandeble job 👏 the part between Gayatri and Khalid was intriguing 😊 again this son daughter duo in both family' even being out of scene effect storyline surely they have important role 😳 

Thank you 🤗 I am truly grateful you enjoy.

First 👏 for your way to write about Men victim of Rape as well was well written the conversation between Anaya Ranvijay were very nice and well penned 👏

Yeah this topic is close to me  that's why 😊 thank you 🤗.

Ok so the girl who help cops have a make partner to and both are pretty much connected with Our leads or else why they will be effected by their meeting why they will keep tab on them"? 

You will know as the story proceed 😊

Uff this lead meeting getting me on edge seriously why they're so cold ready to roast each alive motion"? Such Ice vs fire clash 🤣 but I am not going to complain cause I enjoyed it ☺️

You enjoyed that's why it's added in such way 😊 beside there's not much to say when strong people meet the meeting turn out like this only 😊

Again very nice update with so much written 👏

Thank you 🤗 this truly mean very much as author yourself you know better 😊

James12 thumbnail

Uff the last chapter was  this is truly lovely one cause we Gets lot of scenes of our leads 

Thank you 🤗 your view make it worth 😊

Ok begin from how our hero in invites her for party 😉 must say what a intriguing way to compel someone to come however his intention seems to be more than just mere invitation😎

Very well done 👏you got it right there 👍🏼

And our heroine even though got so unnerved she didn't reject the offer nor she accepted right away 🤣

Right 👍🏼

She was about to fall and he held her but why this again look conspiracy type"? 

You will know as story proceed 😊

and  unsure she seek her father company as well 😆

Oh officer Rohan what he got himself into but at Nick of time he got saved and that Saif guy got caught to, but by who"?

Later on you will know 😊

You know the lovely thing about this one is you gave everyone equal space even though story resolve around Lead the most and we could see every act have it's connection with them to😉

Thank you 🤗 that's truly matter most 😊i thought that can make other loose interest. But I am that's not the case with you.

Now Ajit And Rajat conversation was intriguing just like the conversation between Pari and Prithivi 

But what to say about our leads they're not getting closer yet light the fire  through their conversation and in last Specially the dance 🥳

That's truly lovely review I am feeling glad 😊 you're enjoying little to big conversation to description to dilouge everything which is very encouraging for me. 

Awesome I am eager to read further on 😳

Thank you 🤗will update soon 😳

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: James12

Thank you 🤗

🤗

"That's my way to keep reader hook to stories 

Yeah, thats so much your way..

"Worth revealing later on 

Obviously!!

"Spoiler alert your brain is  truly very smart in caughting up things well done smiley32 however cannot make you sure over this yet 

Thanks for compliment🤗 but you make it go overthinking😆

Thanks that's what I often try to look for every coin had two sides it's necessary to show both or know about both 

Yes both sides are important, white as well as black..

"Absolutely well penned lines girl smiley32keep focus you can gain the answer. 

Ohh i wish you reveal it...⭐️

"It's very oblivious no child can hinde things from parents for long no matter how hard they try  similarly every parent can see right through you no matter what "! 

So True..

"Bith cannot be reveal yet you had to stay tuned ti know about it "! 

Yeah will always stay..

"Both are hot headed strong person hold aura of authority so their meeting turn out like ice and fire clash  but what matter is the strong influence"!  

Both are not known to be submissive ones, so offcourse their thoughts will clash...

Will try surely.

"I know I am sorry for delaying the updated were ready but I was stuck "! 

That's alright even I was stuck in hard thing smiley1

Its ok..😊

Stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless take care 🤗

Same to you...