Users

Frequent Posters

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Amazing update...

👏

Again left with lot of WH Questionssmiley36

Mysterious girl n a boy in actionsmiley16... but who and why they are risking their life???smiley23

Why leads are spied by them??? Is he Pari's  brother ??? As he seemed concerned about her knowing she met Raj..

Impressed by your Mastermind😎...you showed the good side of a evil person.. 👍🏼

Like said "There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle."

Ajit is worried of his son's bad intentions.. son cann't hide anything from parents even if he tries... 

"I wish you weren't the one"! To become target of my plans"!😒

What he is upto and Is he concerned about her or affected...

And their second meeting was like a Cold War between them😆

Update soon...

Waiting to read next

Sorry for late reply 😊 was quite busy in work...

🤗

Avid_reader104 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Plzz plzz update it soon I just love mystery

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

Amazing update...

👏

Thank you 🤗

Again left with lot of WH Questionssmiley36

"That's my way to keep reader hook to stories 

Mysterious girl n a boy in actionsmiley16... but who and why they are risking their life???smiley23

"Worth revealing later on 

Why leads are spied by them??? Is he Pari's  brother ??? As he seemed concerned about her knowing she met Raj..

"Spoiler alert your brain is  truly very smart in caughting up things well done 👏 however cannot make you sure over this yet 

Impressed by your Mastermind😎...you showed the good side of a evil person.. 👍🏼

Thanks that's what I often try to look for every coin had two sides it's necessary to show both or know about both 

Like said "There are two sides to every story and the truth usually lies somewhere in the middle."

"Absolutely well penned lines girl 👏keep focus you can gain the answer. 

Ajit is worried of his son's bad intentions.. son cann't hide anything from parents even if he tries... 

"It's very oblivious no child can hinde things from parents for long no matter how hard they try  similarly every parent can see right through you no matter what "! 

"I wish you weren't the one"! To become target of my plans"!😒

What he is upto and Is he concerned about her or affected...

"Bith cannot be reveal yet you had to stay tuned ti know about it "! 

And their second meeting was like a Cold War between them😆

"Both are hot headed strong person hold aura of authority so their meeting turn out like ice and fire clash  but what matter is the strong influence"!  

Update soon...

Will try surely.

Waiting to read next

"I know I am sorry for delaying the updated were ready but I was stuck "! 

Sorry for late reply 😊 was quite busy in work...

🤗

That's alright even I was stuck in hard thing 😊

Stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless take care 🤗

James12 thumbnail

I am just wait few minutes. 

James12 thumbnail

I was stuck in very tough time so I apologise for delay 😊

James12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SayaniSharma

Plzz plzz update it soon I just love mystery

Thank you 🤗 I am updating now"!  

James12 thumbnail

Chapter 5 

"Invitation"!..

(Huh what"? This wasn't voiced out verbally yet very much oblivious through facial expressions, the bewilderment and confusion was crystal clear as water. Rajat stared at her then letting out an amused smile continue further, he had good reason to do so cause this won't be his last meeting with her, but this one going to be very important her yes matter the most. At first meet only he happen to realise she's isn't one to get sway by look or cheeky persona or love shit. Hence he don't want to go coaxing her to cave into his way the lesser time invest the least he will get emotionally attach).

"There's inauguration ceremony held for our new resort"! And I wanted you to grace us with your presence"!.. 

(Frown deepen on her Forehead as she stared at him trying to figure out his motive straightly, but he was close book his eyes which could be topic to wrote essay or even story are blank. His face was looking up in anticipation to hear her reply nothing else. It's not first time when she's meeting people without prior notice, or receiving invitation from them, but it's definitely first time when she's finding hard to deny the invitation, something moved her in heart by the way he spoke about the function, where's her mind was warning her off for the invitiable yet unknown danger. "It's merely an invitation what can go wrong"?  Ask her heart, If I accept it's not going to cost me anything"!. It won't benefit you either"!.. come pat reply from mind. Thinking for while she spoke further).

"I don't really accept such invitation"!.. "But I will give a try"!.. cause you yourself taken trouble to convey me about it and personally invites me"!..

"Pleased to know you will honoured my wish"!..

(Wish"? It's request Arrogant head, she wanted to snap at him but didn't not right time and place. However it was getting tougher minute by minute to keep calm facade over her unnerved self. She was sure if it's continue little more she's going to lose her cool very soon. Hence she rose up from her chair excusing herself, to which he gave a curt nod however she barely took three step to leave from there when her right foot slipped over the slippery floor, making she held on table to keep herself steady but her hand fail to caught hold on table edges, realizing she's going to fall now she closed her eyes, but at Nick of moment she found an arm sneaked up from front to back holding her steadily to not let her fall, she tilted her head up twitching it on right side, it was Rajat who saved her, she was gripping over his shoulder as his arm was around her waist, it was nothing for both it was just reflex action of circumstances for time while, however they both failed to stay immune to the Sensation spark cause of their touch, However for onlooker the view of them was very meaningful. They were barely stood close to each other then minute yet it felt like enternity to Pari standing up she removed her hand and mumbling quick thank walked out of his eyesight, he didn't get even time to reply or say anything, smirking inwardly he stared at the Fourth table at right corner, where two people were sitting, and having themselves secured from the view of other by pretending to read magazine, sighing inwardly he then paid the bill and walk out of there).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is getting much more complicated than before"!..

(Spoke the men in annoyance as he focus on the screen of laptop kept on his lap, when a notification popped up on screen right side, conveying him about the mail message. He click on it then watch in silence. It was a video of some deserted ship, where few kids were tied up together crying in fear, he watch on further there was no voice coming, Then sight of men getting beaten up on hands could be viewed not the person who is beating. "What the hell"?.. sighing in frustration and annoyance realising there's one more case to deal with, he leaned back on couch then raise his hand at side, to pick up the coffee mug, but the light weight of mug made it clear to him it's empty. Clicking his finger in annoyance he yell).

"Harish"!. "Harish"!.. can you do me favour by getting me another cup of coffee"? Har..

(He didn't get to complete his words, as the light went within seconds engulfing entire apartment, with deadly darkness and silence. Closing the Laptop, the Men caressed the side of couch, to get hold on his cellphone but failed to find it. All alert and cautious, he try to sense the odd in darkness to protect himself. But failed as the cold meatal touch on the back of his head).

"Value your life"? Then Do not move officer Rohan"!..

"I don't take orders from cowards"!..

(Saying this the men gripped the gun and pulled the person before, getting him on ground shot the bullet at him, then quickly jump behind the couch. Held on his breath to nor gave out his location to the Intruder, even he kill one then to his instinct got him aware about few more presence at his place.  sensing the change in air at his right side he aim the gun at right, but twirling his hand in cross shot in left side, pulling the men at front using him as shield he rush back at the adjacent room. All the while getting shower by uncountable bullet fire. Reaching inside the room he threw the men out on floor, closing the door, rush towards the cabinet. Four bullet against 20"? Bad equation indeed"!. If it's going to be my last I am going to drop them at hell on my way to heaven"!.with smirk he fished out a small Bottle Shape metal boll. Then took out his emergency cell and made a call. But failing to get response from other side he was about the cut the call when the door of room fall on floor with heavy sound, the forced used to break it startled Rohan, the gun fall from his hand as stared back. He was about to bent and pick the gun, but two of them gripped him by collar and hand, then dragged him out of room. While he struggle to get release but few blow on back and front pushed him in semi-conscious state. A while later cold splash of water on face jerk him awake from his unconscious state. he found himself sitting on wooden chair, tied up in deserted constructed building. He stared ahead and saw a men stepping forward towards him, with few more men standing around, he recognised the face this is men they're gotten order to caught as soon he land in the border of India. "But when did he come"?.. how no one Gets to trace him"? Shock and now realising there's really no escape he averted his gaze and heard the voice).

"When it's comes to Good Vs evil"! At one side people are like you Officer Rohan"! than other side like me"!.. it's not new or is it"?

"Glad you know yourself Saif"!.. 

"Oh I do"!.. why won't I when I know how we instill terror"!.. but From when you people start doing same"?...

"From the moment we wore uniform"!.. take Vow to protect"!.. 

"Tell us who is helping you"?.. we know it's not you people who are ruining our business but someone else"! Tell us who is it"?..

"I don't know about the person"!.. but I know you won't see the sunrise"!...

(Saif frown in disbelief at first listening the fearless word of Rohan, then let out a dark chuckle, "he's the one tied up at his mercy"! And he dare to tell me about my death"?.. sure the Cop lost his mind to think sanely"!.. he was about to order something turning to his men, when his cell ring, fishing it out he received the call. Listening the other side his smiling face paled up cold eyes widened in shock, he tilted his head at back to look for his men found them laying on ground unconscious, instead of them some other took position had their gun targeted on him).

(Approaching her table her annoyance increased by the absence of Rajat, disappointed she glanced around hoping against hope he's there. But didn't sighted him anywhere casting a glance at table she saw invitation card. Scoffing at the sight of it she sat on her chair, casted good glance at the card).

"Mam your order"!..

"Get it packed for me"!.. "I am leaving"! 

(Replied Pari before the waiter could placed the order on table to serve her. Bewildered by her decision he stared at her then walk back with sigh. Where's pari pick up her cell and made a call. Two three rings further the person received her call at once).

"Hey dad we received invitation for inauguration ceremony"!... You have to accompany me"!..

"Evening to you to Princess"!.. 

(Paridhi bite her lower lip in embarssement, realizing how in hurry she skip the formal beginner etiquettes of call, Where's the wheel of thoughts started running in Prithivi brain, already leaning back on chair, rolling the paper weight on glass table by right hand he continued further. It was new to him that she accepted a invitation, it was always who will have to coax her to agree. Others can assume it to be her excitement, but Prithivi sense the uncertainty behind her acceptance. And this was itself a big reason for him to get worked up).

"Where"?...

"Tonight the inaugration ceremony held for new Resort open by Rathor's"!...

(His eyes widened up listening the answer, Rathor's"? How could she accept it"? Never in his life he saw his daughter accepting invitation of formal birthday party from business associates. Here she accepted the invitation from their competitor. Not able to 

"You accepted"?...

"I didn't see any issue with it"!.. besides I recieved invitation from Rathor hire personally"!...

(She met him again"? Why did he took trouble by inviting her himself"? What are his motive"? So this is the reason she sound unsure"? about her decision"? There could be two possibility behind the act of both, either the fire of fatal attraction lighted in both sides equally, or there's some deep motive behind the invitation, while she accepted to know the motives. His thoughts comes to abrupt halt by next query of paridhi).

"You will accompany me"! right dad"?.. 

"I will"!.. "see you at home then"!..

(Replied Prithvi there's no way he can deny her on this, the boy git him cautious now, from ally to foe all know he loves his daughter more than anything, she's isn't his weakness his strength, doesn't mean he will let any harm come on her way. Already he lost his son he won't let history repeat again).

"Vickey how's is he"?...

(Ask Ajay in concern tone, staring at Vickey at first the sight of dark circles under the eyes,tired Exhausted face of his pal didn't appeal him. But the sight of his own right hand men lying on bed badly Injured got him more worked up, he was busy at place where, they happen to rescue the kids. Who were abducted for human trafficking. More like gone to take them as the mission was carried on by someone else like before. When he recived a call by unknown person stating about Rohan location. He didn't wasted minutes and rush to get him, he was lying on chair unconscious but tied. He got him at hospital where Vickey was dealing with kids sent there for medical aid. He was on night shift as doctor he could be called on emergency as well get his shift change).

"Better than before"!.. I had stitched his wounds"!.. his right foot got fracture"!.. he will need complete bed rest Ajay"!..

(Replied Vickey gazing at Rohan who was laying unconscious on hospital bed, with foot plastered, Head and arm bandaged. Cutted lip cover by layer ointment. Ajay sigh inwardly at the Information. Vickey signed on few paper then spoke further staring at Ajay).

"There's one more thing"!.. the kids you sent here for medical aid"!..

"Yes what about them"?.. they're fine"?

"Not really"!.. we found that they were being traded for human organ trafficking"!.. infact they're not well psychologically"!.. they're scared few aren't ready to go back to their parents"!...

(Ajay frowned listening the words, fear could be understandable, but not wishing to go back to their own family"?. Why"? Unless they're, his eyes widened up as he ask through his gaze earning a nod of yes from Vickey, his hand curled up in fist. How could any parents' sold their own kid"?.. it's not new but this question always get him feel disgusted. Parents are known for their love, for their kids tough love or Blind love. How could they be selfish and greedy enough to let go of them"?.. he punch his hand together making Vickey spoke again).

"Gave me break dude"!.. I don't wanna treat one more paitent"!.

(Listening his words Ajay stared at him in disbelief as he smirk back at him. Sighing he end up chuckling at his friend words of-course he won't let his buddy suffer more by making him treat his own injury).

"What going on your mind"?. "Listen Rajat if you're having dirty ploy up in Sleeve I am warning you will have to face me"!...

(Spoke Ajit more like hissed on Rajat ears , holding a wine glsss in hand, while giving a smile on others way who were coming in party. Where's Rajat whose eyes was struck on entrance waiting for certain important guest. Just rolled his eyes and speak back lowly in calm voice).

"Dad chill I am not planning or doing anything"!.. didn't you said"? get them on our side instead of opposite"!...

"Yes I did"!.."but you are"!...

(His voice got struck on throat, as soon his gaze fall on entrance there stood Prithivi and Paridhi having each other's hand wounded around other arms. Holding gift, Dressed in dark red color V cut ankle length Gown, with black blazer over it. Hair styled neatly in curl. Where's Prithivi Suit was complimenting her cloth. Who will say they're father daughter. The widened smile as the proceed to meet them, Ajit casted a quick observing glance at his son there's was conflict of Emotion in his eyes but at end over power by the joy speaking more of him mesmerized by the appearance. Smiling delighted the father son Duo made their way to Father daughter duo).

"Welcome"!.. Honestly didn't expected to grace by your presence"!...

"I belive to keep my Word Mr Rathor"!.. 

(Ajit and Prithvi stared at their kids, the way they talk to each other was full of authority, as if trying to boss or show their supremacy on each other. They act so out og their usual persona before each other which made both Ajit and Prithvi thoughtful. They barely Gets to speak further when Mrs Rathor comes there with delighted smile on face).

"It's truly pleasant surprise you both honor our request"!.. 

"Thank you Mrs Rathor for thr warm welcome it for you"!..

(Saying this Paridhi forward the gift to Mrs Rathor, where's Prithivi forward the flower bouquet to Ajit. Bith of them took it with smile. Paridhi glanced up at her father who did the same. They were surely pleased by the welcome as well the sight of place and people).

"I hope the evening change the equation for us"!..

(Spoke Rajat with smile, all the four who heard this stared at him, thinking he's implying on the competitive equation they share. However Ajit and Prithivi passed a smile with narrow look. Where's Paridhi just gave curt nod but said nothing. His stare was making her feel powerfull. She took his appearance little impressed while they both look at each other trying to unrevealed the mask they wore through gaze. While their parents continue conversing with each other. They walked further to take a table and get themselves comfortable by savouring handful of Drinks. When sitting beside Paridhi He spoke to break the silence form between them).

"No present for me"?...

"Um you weren't hopeful about my arrival"!.. I believe I given present through coming here already"!...

(Replied Paridhi with amused smirk on face taking small sip of soft drink from glass as she stay cautious over her dad's look on her way. For second Rajat get surprised by her reply he expected some Saracam fill reply from her but this was one gentle type. And he realised her attitude towards other is decided his they treat her. For second he felt himself rethinking about his decision. But then chiding his thoughts he spoke staring back at her. Both were now smiling at each other).

"Sure it is"!.. "will you honor my offer to dance"?...

(A dance"?.. Paridhi was ready to decline, as such offer she doesn't accept by unknown the only person she ever danced with had been her father. So coming from Rajat get her cautious. She stared at him his eyes held hope anticipating a yes perhaps it's bad to deny besides she had dancing as her hobby before. So what's harm in accepting"?.. thus she gave a nod as both rise up from the chair to made their way to dance stage. The light went dim, as both made the way to stage, standing while facing each other, the spotlight fall on them, Rajat held out his hand for her, while she forward warmly, he twirl her once then facing her made a welcoming gesture of taking the lead which was responded by her with warm bow of head. They walk further to mid of stage, as the from tune to lyrics played in background for them).

"You're just too good to be true"!..

"Can't take my eyes off of you"!..

You'd be like heaven to touch

"I wanna hold you so much"!

"At long last, love has arrived"!

"And I thank God I'm alive"!

"You're just too good to be true"!

"Can't take my eyes off of you"!

(walking to they didn't break the eye contact. The song held deep meaning as Rajat copied the line he made sure his gaze doesn't reveal Emotion of his soul. The audience was mesmerized just by the beginning, they barely closed on each other but the other could sense and see the spark between them. Their gaze on each other firm hold on steps scream of the building chemistry of them. Stepping forward to each other they held each other's hand, he twirl her once making her back collide with her as both sway the hands on each side. Then slowly facing each other begin dancing on Rumba Style holding each other's hand, two quick side steps, slow forwarding and backward steps. As the music played on further).

"Pardon the way that I stare"!

"There's nothin' else to compare"!

"The sight of you leaves me weak"!

"There are no words left to speak"!

"But if you feel like I feel"!

"Please let me know that it's real"!

"You're just too good to be true"!

"Can't take my eyes off of you"!

(From slow to fast to slow were their steps creating fire on floor through their dance. Which was getting heated up for both, they started on good Calculative note but as they proceeds they found themselves loosing hold on own emotions. The eyes of audience, matter of time and place lost it's importance to them. It was them only no one, with gaze fix on each other being led by each other over the time on dande moves they could feel each other raced up heart which was beating wildly).

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Uff the teaser was to much 😨

seriously jaise jaise aage padh rahi thi waise heart beats tez ho rahi thi 😆 

So beautiful the description was simple and nice 😳

However the way you write both people aides was intriguing to  

But Han edits bhi bahut acche hai 👏

Parijat are best 👍🏼 aur aapki story bhi 😊

There are so many questions, teaser mein Parijat hai"? Ya koi aur "? If yes then whom he wants to take revenge through her"? if she's lawyer and strong how come she's so clueless about him"? 

First chapter if I thought I will gain answer from first one which evoke in mind cause of teaser, then I was wrong, cause this end up increasing queries for me 😆

Our leads have a past with their family , and that's doesnt sound pleasant either 

Both have very different persona but they seems strong, 😎

There's constant metion of her and him when our leads talked with their fathers, this him and her is that used for their siblings"? 

Do our leads family know each other from before"?.🤓

anyway like any family here to parents are concern over their kids future one gave ultimatum to his son to fix his way 😎so other try to coax his daughter☺️

Sound fun fill in very nice way 😳 that tough rough hero family, so calm compose heroine family  it was indeed looking like set up for Ice and fire clash 😆

Truly awesome chapter👏

What a tremendous beginning👏

If previous chapter was over hoe shrewd and cold Hero is than this chapter was more about our heroine who could be extremely cold when it's comes to the matter concerning her 😎 very good 👍🏼the way she bagged the deal was impressive😳

I like her friends Naina Vickey Ajay Siya Anaya Ranvijay these look powerful duo a very impressive friend gang 😎

Actually I am impressed by how you're giving description of everyone's 😳 hero's friend Akash Rohit sound fun they're like cool dudes to 😆

However our Leads friend want our Leads to think about themselves just like their parents do"! But even they're aware it won't be easy cause our Leads are somewhere stuck in their past which is yet to reveal 

In Beginning we saw Ajit want his son to fix his way, but in this when we saw him agreeing to his mom she got suspicious and me to"! Cause that's very sudden it's look like he have somthing up in Sleeve"! Are we nearing towards the Teaser part"? 🤓

However both families are fun at home but tough rough outside😆liked It lot 😊

However there's slight mistake in number of awards 🤣

But my my what a lovely speech of Pari   

Truly the mind game the judgement of Prithivi Ajit over the happening was cool they all are very cautious 😉

Honestly this chapter evoke more queries for me 😆

But more then query this time I enjoy the scenes 😊