AKDHA FF Battle of Love chapter 10 on page 72 Thread Closed

Posted: 3 years ago

Battle ⚔️ of love ♥️ 

Female Protagonist

"Paridhi Singh Rajput - "Well renowned Lawyer by Profession"! Epitome of Beauty, Ocean of Wisdom"! Classic example of Decency and kindness"! Daughter of Prithivi Singh Rajput & Gayatri Singh Rajput "! Sister of Shaurya Singh Rajput"! 

Male Protagonist 

"Rajat Singh Rathor - Well renowned Businessmen by Profession"! Owner of Extremely Charming looks.  Shrewd ,straightforward, introvert persona, Son of Ajit Singh Rathor & Natasha singh Rathor, Brother of Anaya Singh Rathor"! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Index - 👇

CHAPTER 1 On page 2

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153371453

CHAPTER 2 On page 3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153373952

CHAPTER 3 On page 5 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153380148

CHAPTER 4 On page 6

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153403205 

CHAPTER 5 on page 8

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153590443

CHAPTER 6 on page 14

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/153598819

CHAPTER 7 on Page 57

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154022103

CHAPTER 8 on Page 58

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154023985

Chapter 9 on Page 69 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154106437

Chapter 10 on page 72 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/154433768

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Prologue

(A red color Maruti Alto 800 slow down before the main iron bars gate, of two Floor Mansion,  nearing a little stopped infront of the main gate, the glass of car rolled down, a hand made it's way out and clicked finger, gaining response , the person honked the car , the voice of honking  made a guard rush to open the door , so the car can get a way to go through the gate. Stepping little distance from the parking lane, the men tilted his head towards passenger side, where a girl dressed in red Color Bridal dressed was sat beside him).

"You wait here"!..I will come after parking the car"!..

(The words spoken by men gained a firm nod by girl, who slowly stepped out of car, And stared at the mansion, where she is going to start a new life, with companion of her life, Nervousness was very oblivious by her body language, the thought of being with someone who is her own , but So unknown get her extremely thoughtful evoking self doubt and fear of unknown. But more then fear nervousness there was hope shinning in her eyes, as she take the appearance of Manshion exterior, hope which was evoking expectations , to gain love and welcoming warmth, from the one she vow to spend her life. with whom her life is bound by the sacard relation called Marriage. Even though it wasn't big but it did look comfy by exterior, her face brightened up with delight smile watching the Greenery surrounding the Manshion, which proved she's nature lover, her staring session comes to abrupt halt by the voice of men).

"Let's go"!...

(The thought process of girl broke, so does the momentry stupor of being left mesmerized by the sight of manshion. She look back at men, who just called out for her, then nodding her head, she slowly placed her hand in his, which he forwarded to her, then made her way with him inside the Mansion. The exterior left her mesmerized, then the interior left her confused. He released her hand, then waited paitently soon the guard comes and place their bag inside. Walked out, minute later the men turn to lock the door. Where's the girl who was busy staring at the mansion interior, confusingly tilted her head back to the men, at same time he turned towards her, then stared up at her, his eyes started to turn dark with coldness and anger. Confused yet highly nervous the girl started to descend backwards, the gaze didn't gave postive vibe to her, whereas he starts to ascend towards her with sinister smile on face. It didn't took long for her to get corner by him on wall, gulping the lump inaudibly which formed in throat. The girl tried to call out for him but failed to speak , his closeness instead of providing comfort was making her scared,his gaze which should be full of warmth and love was cold and Rage full).

"Are you Scared"?..

(Not knowing what to say, be honest and accept submission before her companion, or lie and pretend to be his match, gulping inaudibly she shook her head in no, sensing his impaitent as he neared to her, keeling his one hand on pant pocket he raise other hand putting it on wall. Hover over her and gazed at her with hardened gaze, sucking the left over sanity of from her a drop of sweat trickled down on her cheek).

"Lie"! "I don't appreciate liar's"!.. 

(Saying this he take a pause, getting his hand out from pocket he raised it, before her without breaking the eye contact, he caressed the right side of her cheek wiping the sweat. As she closed her eyes flinching as soon his hands made contact with her skin of her cheek. He let out a sinister smile and rolled his eyes at her appearance, the Red Color Bridal attire the fine worked Gold Jewelleries, the light make-up all of it gave her look of fierce royal Blood while her beauty gave him vibe of untouched Blooming Red Rose. her beauty could Make Moon hide behind cloud in embarssement, if she smiled at this very moment, her dear like eyes which are closed rose petals shaped lips, The wedlock nuptial chain around her neck symbolising their completeness of marriage, his own responsibility towards her, opening his mouth leaning further spoke in huskly low tone).

"It's good to be scared"!.. "It will prevent you from doing wrong"! 

(Her eyes snapped open listening his words, finding his face so close a gasp escape from her mouth, which the men take advantage and sealed her lips with his. It was sudden she wasn't prepared neither mentally nor physically, taken by surprise she try to push him off but he held her hands and pull them above her head pinning them on wall by one hand. With each further second the Kiss was getting aggressive they were getting breathless to, but men wasn't ready to let go. Soon the wetness and salty taste he break the kiss then stared at her who was gasping hard to breath, wiping the trace of blood from his mouth which belongs to her. He let out a dark chuckle making her her halt on her action as she stared back at him in sheer surprise).

"My beautiful Bride"! only mine"! Have you any idea how long I waited for this day"? 

(Silence deadly silence prevailed in the living room, as he paused to take a look at her again, knowing she had no idea which become clear to him. As her eyes convey her curiousity and confusion to him, her eyes mirror of her angelic soul. Opening his mouth he spoke further this time staring right into her with smirk on face rage in eyes).

"Four Years"!.. "One month damn two week"! Seven hours five minutes"! "I waited to make you mine"! To make him pay"!

(His look was enough to convey the answer won't be good for her, the way he call her beautiful and claimed her as his, didn't made her feel good but scared perhaps first time in her life she was going through numerous emotion at once but mainly fear. However His reply shook her from core of heart, All color drained from her face. Waited to make her his"? To make him pay"? Who"? Why"? The question failed to come out verbally but he read them right through her gaze).

"Go upstairs"! Third room on right side"! That's belongs to you"!.. "get yourself comfortable"!.. "we have entire life to enlighten each other with dark secrets of our life"!.. 

Edited by James12 - 3 years ago

Congratw for New FF...🥳

Intriguing Prologue...

Do continue soon...

Thanks for PM..😊

Originally posted by Aishu.R

Congratw for New FF...🥳

Thank you 🤗

Intriguing Prologue...

I am glad you find it intriguing 😳

Do continue soon...

Sure I will try 😊

Thanks for PM..😊

Your welcome🤗

Thanks for your reviews 😃

stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless 💐 take care 🤗

Congratulations on your new story👍🏼

It kept me on the edge to know what is going to happen😊

Nice start to the story. I already have lots of questions. 

Who is the bride? 

Who is the Groom? 

From whom he wanted to take revenge? 

Why he used her as a source?

Update soon😊 The suspense you created is killing the reader in me to know whats gonna happen next! 

Keep it up👍🏼

Originally posted by Tatianabhardwaj

Congratulations on your new story👍🏼

Thanks lot 🤗 previous one not many had read though 😆 so this one on Parijat 😳

It kept me on the edge to know what is going to happen😊

"That's what my mission was 😛and I am glad I achive my goal 😉

Nice start to the story. I already have lots of questions. 

"The way it's begin, the queries were ought to evoke in hearts of readers"! 😳 however I Cannot answer at once 😊

Who is the bride? 

Who is the Groom? 

From whom he wanted to take revenge? 

Why he used her as a source?

I sure anticipated this coming smiley36 your queries will be answered with the proceedings of story smiley1

Update soon😊 The suspense you created is killing the reader in me to know whats gonna happen next! 

Keep it up👍🏼

"Thank you 🤗so much 🤗 for your compliment I will try my best to update soon 😳so I don't rile the readers up by curiosity"! 😃 

Thanks lot Tania 🤗 please stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless 💐 take care ♥️

Originally posted by James12

Thanks lot 🤗 previous one not many had read though smiley36 so this one on Parijat smiley9

That happens, people will slowly start reading your work. Keep going👍🏼

I sure anticipated this coming smiley36 your queries will be answered with the proceedings of story smiley1

Eager to read👍🏼

Thanks lot Tania 🤗 please stay safe 🙏🏼 stay bless 💐 take care ♥️

You knew my name😆, I dint knew. You too,  stay safe, take care😊

That happens, people will slowly start reading your work. Keep goingsmiley20

Thank you 🤗 for your faith and appreciation 👍🏼 it mean lot and boost my confidence  

Eager to readsmiley20

You're going to get update now 😉 

You knew my namesmiley36, I dint knew. You too,  stay safe, take caresmiley1

"How can I forget HBAS home members"? Yeah I was little away 😳but didn't get you guys out of my mind"! 

Originally posted by James12

"How can I forget HBAS home members"?smiley42 Yeah I was little away smiley9but didn't get you guys out of my mind"! smiley14

Actually even I was not regular in this forum from past 1 year or so. So, thought people must have forgotten. Thats why was surprised to know you remembered me😆

Actually even I was not regular in this forum from past 1 year or so. So, thought people must have forgotten. Thats why was surprised to know you remembered me😆

Nope once I know someone it's rare case I can forget them"! Unless I really wants to forget nevertheless I do know and remeber you yes you weren't so active"! But if I recall I had read your one shot story'! 

Chapter 1 

(The harsh light of sun rays illuminated the room with it's light, pulling a guy out of his deep slumber, opening his eyes, he glanced around for while then, get up from bed. Doesn't matter how late he retire for night, or how high he's on outing with his friends , he will be up on six surely no matter what. He got up lazily and stretched his taut muscles. Then quickly went to get ready for his day. But as soon he check the time he realised it's already 8 which mean he's very late for his morning exercise, which always gave him a sense of peace in his hectic life, letting out loud yawn , he rush to bathroom to get ready for his work, a while later when he re-entered the room, dressed in Red color Three piece business Attire, he carry on with his task to get ready. when unknowingly, his gaze fall on the Short Photo Frame kept on side table. It was of two Young boys, dressed in Footy player dress showing victory sign holding a trophy in hand. The calm composed demeanor change entirely within second, rushing up-to Photo-frame he pick it up then stared at it).

"You have no place nor in my life nor in my Property"!

(Throwing the frame harshly on wall, by one mere hit only it fall on floor with uncountable broken pieces, which scattered on Floor in no time. Rolling his gaze at the sight of broken frame, he walked out of his room,  few servants try to ask him for breakfast on way, but he dismissed them by raising his hands, Then rush out of Mension).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir Owner of Mittal Enterprise and your father"! "Both awaits you in conference room"!

(Spoke one men rushing to Men, Who just step out of elevator, getting detailed about his day to Schedule from his PA shortly, but hearing the men Word's ,he raise his hand's in dismissing gesture for his PA, who greeting him once walked away. Where's he himself made his way with the men to conference room. Reaching upon there he knock once and stepped in, with face void of emotion, full of attitude and icy bone chilling gaze. The conference room was fill with only four people , but with his arrival with other men, the number increase to six).

"Good Morning"! Pardon me for my Delay"!..

"That's alright Raj"!..If you arrive early then to"! I don't think you could turn the bad news in good"!

"Bad news"? Is everything Alright Dad"?

"Well Raj here Mr Mittal comes to clarify"! unlike previous time he doesn't want to have a deal with us this time"!

(Raj threw a harsh look towards , the fat men sitting opposite to him, on chair behind the Circular glass table. But his look didn't bother the cent percent to him, he just let out a toothy grin. Making Him clench his fist, he stare back at his father who gave him a look. That speak to control your temper which he obliged, he was about to say something but the men spoke firmly).

"I already made commitment with Rajput Heiress"! But because of our warm relation I share with you Mr Ajit"! I didn't wanted to convey merely by call"! or through my assistant so I come here personally"!

"I appreciate your effort Mr Mittal"! But you should know"! she's young and"!..

"Taken Rajput Enterprise and Industries to great Height"! Winning the young Businesswomen Award from past three year's"!..

(Cutting in Ajit Singh Rathor word's in mid, Mr Mittal proceed with his own, views about how he see the young Rajput Heiress. Success isn't limited confined in boundaries of standard, age and gender. And she had proven age is just number , even being young she did possess a brain to outfox even the experienced Business men. However he wasn't here mainly to inform his so called Business friend about their loss of deal. but to see their defeated look. Ajit Singh Rathor as always won't let him have pleasure to see his Grief, but his Son Rajat Singh Rathor is an expectation in cases of masking his emotion).

"I will appreciate if you come on conclusion to make a deal with other's"! after going through our presentation and profit we offer"!

"I can give a try to your presentation Rajat"! but don't accept me to go back from my Promise"!..

"In the business world profit matter Word doesn't Mr Mittal"!

"Undoubtedly"! So Kindly proceed with presentation then"!

(Usually Raj will gesture his assistant to give presentation, but today exceptionally he stood up to give presentation on own. Mr Mittal smirk inwardly sensing his desperation to have deal with him, even he's aware He won't agree to deal with him anymore. No matter how good the presentation will be ,or how profitable it's going to be for both parties. Henceforth as expected hour later Mr Mittal spoke as soon the presentation comes to end).

"It was good"! undoubtedly you're good in Business Raj"! But her's was best"! You got a person to compete with"! Anyway time for me to leave"! see you guys later perhaps in some other Project"!...

(Saying this Mr Mittal got up, with his Assistant and walked out of conference room. Raj watch the retreating back of him with Disappointment and anger. he settled back on his chair, picking the glass of water he finished it in one long gulp).

"That's so disappointing my son"! I expected better from you"!

"Why do you even expect Dad"? expectation's are bound to break"!

"What you think about Rajput Heiress"!

"Hardworking courage's Shrewd Girl"! Had done her bachelor's but working for him"! Own law firm had successful career"!

"That's all"? First Prithvi Singh Rajput now his daughter"! Don't you think we should be more cautious and think about them"?

"What more we can think about our Competitor Dad"? she's expect-atonally good at what she does"!. And undoubtedly I admire such a girl's"! Without having any direct enmity with them we started facing loss"! Just wonder the consequence of truly being enemy of them"!

"Then get them on our side before we get them against us"!..I heard she's Extremely Beautiful to"! Good choice to be life companion"! 

(Rajat look back at his father, who just let out knowing smirk, making him shook his head in no, He have no interest in getting settled yet, but he need's to do something before his father really decide to hit two bird by one stone).

"Dad No"! Not yet"! I ain't ready to"!.

"Not going to work anymore come out of your Past love"! she's isn't going to come back"!

"Have you come out of the loss of your younger Daughter"?

RAJAT 

(His heart Immediately awaken by remorse, as soon he look into his father's eye, there was guilt there was pain their was unlimited longing. And he sure new for whom it's lie, Feeling dreadful yet standing firm on his stand he spoke. If his father is in pain, he's no different , even he live with guilt hatred pain longing and anger. thus he speak again firmly in low tone, this time void of any emotion).

"Please Dad"! You cannot forget him I cannot forget her"! and presently I cannot move on with someone else"!..

"But you can surely spoil your night's with other's drown yourself in Alcohol"? Don't gave me a look"! Just cause I don't speak in matter of your life doesn't mean I Don't know what you do"!

"Dad"!..

"Fix your way before I do it for you"!..

(Saying this he got up from chair, and made his way out, knowing well his son is truly hurt by the way they talked, but he had no time to console him anymore. Not after how he remind him of his daughter. How he wish to erase that day, Get his joy of family back where his wife doesn't have to, cry at night over their daughter, or hated him like she does now, but he cannot do it , Time and Fate no one have control on. Where's Rajat sitting in cabin staring at the exist way from where his father left, thought about The deal then his father's word. He knew he hurted his father disappointed him as well. Yet he had no control on his behaviour, his thoughts comes to halt by the shrill ring of his cellphone, picking up his cell , he checked the caller ID his gaze hardend as he realised what news he may recieved now, accepting the call he out the cell on ear and spoke).

"You remeber the consequence i warn you of"? While dictating About calling me without completing your task"?..

"Yes I do"! That's why I call you"! "I got to know about him"!.. you won't believe who he's in real"! 

"Tell me"! Risabh I will believe you"! but make sure you have proof"!..

"I mailed you his information check it"! 

"Ok then"!..

(Cutting the call he open his Laptop, to check his mail, soon enough get's engrossed in the information he received from his Private Detective pal Rishabh Sharma. A plan started forming in his brain to get what he wants).

Morning Love"!

(Greeted the Men, after Approaching soundlessly in well furnished, well spaced Dinning room, sneaking upon a women, sitting on Dinning chair. Reading a newspaper taking small sip of Juice from glass timely, At first startled but when the familiar fragrance hit her nostrils, she heard the Voice she relaxed without looking up Back at the men she leaned back and wish him).

"Morning"! Ready to leave"?

"Yes"! But What you're looking at"? surely the piece of paper"! doesn't held peace of heart"! But the beaming face is hard to ignore"! 

"News of Our Team achievement"! "They're very active in seizing Illegal consignment"!

"Undoubtedly a matter of joy"! For Fierce Sincere hardworking ACP like you"!

(Spoke the men in agreement, As he complimented her , nuzzling his head in the crook of Women's neck, making her inhale a sharp intakes of breath with closed eyes. A light coughing sound made them part, tilting his head back men sigh, at the sight of Coughing attender standing with water jug).

"Pardon me Sir"!.

"That's alright keep it here"! And is she up"?

"No Mam"! Young Miss is still sleeping"! Should I call for her"? 

(Shaking her head in no, she politely gesture him to leave, where's the servant keeping the jug on table gaining permission to leave walk out. Sensing the slight hint of annoyance and anger, in body posture of women the men immediately get in defensive mode keeping the glass he took minute back on table).

"I will wake her up then"!...

"Yeah yeah why not"!.. daddy's princess cannot open her eyes"!..till she sees your face with sunrise"!.

"I smell the burn"!. 

"I ain't jealous"!..

"Surely you're not"! Besides I didn't mention your name"!

"Shut up and tell me Prithivi"! at what time your daughter arrive at home last night"?

(Prithvi shrugged his shoulder in not knowing gesture, but watching scowling expression on women's , face he immediately started conveying her, by hand gestures Making her annoy more she glared at him then spoke).

"Will you kindly use tongue to speak"? Instead of hands to reply by silly hand gestures"!.

"You're unbelievable Gayatri"! You only told me to shut up"! Now you're asking me to answer you"!..

"God Prithvi you're impossible"!.. never mind go wake her up"!.. 

"Aye aye Officer"!..

(Giving mock salute expressing obedience, he walked away winking at her, earning a light chuckle from her in return. Shaking his head inwardly at their usual light morning banter. He walked upstairs to wake his daughter, he can imagine the sight he will be received by in her room. Giving feeble Knock on door in-case she's indeed up, but even he knew she won't be. Twisting the door knob he open the door and stepped inside, the entire Room was mess, books files, laptop were scattered on couch, while cellphone was lying near bed on floor, with headphones at other side. lays chips packet, ice-cream cups , were scattered on floor here and there. While his daughter was sleeping soundlessly but very carelessly, the angle she was in it was hard to locate head and foot. Collecting the empty packet of chips, and ice -cream cups he threw them on thrash can, then made his way towards the window pulling the curtain aside, he let the entire room illuminated with sunrise. Turning around he spoke in tender tone).

"Time to bid farewell to dream"! Cause sun rise to enlighten you with realities"!.. 

"Lemme sleep dad"!..

"Not anymore it's already late princess"!. get up"! 

(Reaching closer to bed, he pull the blanket from her, but she annoyingly scoffed and rolled on other side, covering her head with pillow and drifting back to sleep. Putting his hand's on waist, he sigh at her action's then spoke firmly in tender tone).

"Come on wake up"!.. if I ain't wrong you had meeting with your friends"! Get up"!.. if you don't wanna be late

"Message them"! they will Understand"!..

(Pulling the pillow as well he pulled her at side, then caressed her head. Making her snuggle closer to him, still not ready to open her eyes and wake up for day. Not liking the excuse he patted her cheek then spoke in advising tone).

"Not yours then value the time of others who squeeze time out for you"!.. I will count three if you didn't wake up then"!..

"Few minutes more"!...

"No Pari"! it's enough your mom will get more angry"!..

"As always nothing new"!..

(Opening her eyes, she stared up at face of her father, laying her head over his lap, playing with curls of her hair lock. Breathing calmly Prithvi sigh inwardly sensing the annoyance she held in her heart against her own mother).

"She's isn't wrong"!.. she's mother she worry for you your future"!.. 

"Not like she did for him"! Anyway She needn't to"!.. not anymore"! 

(Saying this she moved forward, then kissing on Prithivi's cheek wished him morning. Then rush out towards bathroom to get ready for day, leaving a thoughtful Prithivi behind, who just glanced at her re-treating back, "It's been 5 years"! yet you're not over with past"?.. God when this grudge will be killed"?. Bless us"!..praying inwardly he re-set the bed, then gazing around one last time he walk out of there).

"Morning Dad Mom"! someone is glowing"? what's occasion"? is it about me receiving Award Mom"? will you grace the party with Dad"?

(Ask Paridhi Coming towards Dinning area, sighting the beaming look of her Mom , who was Now busy wiping her hand, a sign she's done with her breakfast, where's her dad who was now sipping coffee, gave her look, mouthing her "you're Late" which she just shrugged and sat beside her Dad and looked back at her mother).

"Pardon me my Dear"! I have quite tight schedule today"! Our team had seized quite few Drug Consignment"! have to report and attend Press Conference"! 

"That's alright"! Then I have to leave"! I'm late for my meeting with my friends"! Have good day Mom Dad Love you bye"!..

(Taking the apple from basket instead, of having her breakfast she got up from chair to leave straight away, before they could say anything, she was out of their eye-sight. Prithvi exhale a sigh, Their daughter doesn't seems to have an expectation from her mother, even though she love both of them equally, more than her life).

"You could told her you will try"!

"Didn't wanted to gave her false hope"! you know my Job and way Prithvi"!

"Yeah as always"! Your way which speak "Better to gave slap with truth then kiss with lie"! Never mind let's go"!..

(Saying this he got up from chair to keeping the newspaper on table, Gaytri stared at him for long minute then inhale sharp intake of breath. Not having anything to say, She have a duty which demand attention from her and most of her time. She cannot make a false promise either, she doesn't regret but surely she missed to live her life, Like any other civilian be part of her Daughter achievement and Her husband time. But the Profession she's in the more high position she get on the more responsibility come on her shoulder. Something's can't be balanced no matter how much you try, you will miss something and other surely).

Edited by James12 - 3 years ago