And with year you improve

Its your birthday, that's why we are singing this song

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To You

Happy Birthday To you

Go ahead and stick out your chest

You deserve the best

Happy Birthday To You Paridhi....🤗

What a beautiful coincidence that Paridhi Sharma shares her birthday with another bollywood diva Madhuri Dixit

Edited by harshu27 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshu27 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 3 years ago

Paridhi is from Indore and after having acted in 2 shows in parallel lead and negative roles she bagged the role of a warrior princess JODHA BAI in Zeetv Show JODHA AKBAR that aired from 2013 till 2015 where she got immense popularity. She bagged this role when 7k people were auditioned and rejected in itself is a record set ever... She became a household name across the country and the world.

She has bcum the heartthrob of millions of her fans Image

She had a great comeback after a maternity break with the show Patiala Babes show that aired its season 1 on sonytv  in November 2018 where she performed the character of babes coming from a small town Patiala, with ease and confidence...❤️

Those infectious smile of hersbrings  smile on everyone's lips..😳 She is believed to have looks complimenting with yest year beauty bollywood diva MadhubalaAww gorgeous

Recently she launched a video as a director and producer, which was dedicated to the corona warriors by the title, AAPKE NAAM DESH KA SALAAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRixVFiqR6M

harshu27 thumbnail

JoJaparijat

Many many Happy returns of the day Paridhi! ,May you have a very blessed year ahead.May you be successful & happy in your professional and personal life.Let god give you more strong and impactful roles to cherish for lifetime and elevate you as an actress for I know you're the most versatile ITV actress I have come across.May you shine with both your inner and outer beauty❤️god bless u.

Dellaakdha

Hellooo Sleeping Beauty Wake up dear smiley9

Do U remember what day is today smiley2

Many more Happy returns of the Day Dear Paridhi smiley4smiley40 smiley27smiley1 smiley31

you are the one whom I admire more and more with each passing Day. smiley9

Ur eyes has the power to Mesmerise anyone with a single look.smiley10smiley27

Ur smile is the best medicine to overcome tough times. When u smile it's not only on Ur lips , its straight from heart.smiley42 That's why Ur smile looks beautiful every timesmiley27

Real Angel in every way smiley42 smiley10

Why are u so cute ??????

God bless u Dear Paridhi.. Be happy stay healthy and entertain Ur fans in Ur unique way.

Seemathadaverma

Happy Birthday dear angel Pari... My heartiest wish on your special day...U r the person who can make people smile and laugh with your single glance hope u also be happy and healthy forever becoz we also want to laugh and smile to see u forever..❤️

Blackshaded

Happy Birthday To the most beautiful lady in this planetThe more i see you the more i fall in love with you. You give us everyday new reasons to fall in love with you. Your character From Jodha to Babita. We are still admiring Them. Jodha's bold attitude to Babita's innocence, Jodha's beauty to Babita's simplicity we love every each character you played. We adore Them. And tnx to you who portrayed this character soo naturally that it never feel you are just acting. You live their characters. You have completely floored me with your brilliant acting skills. You are one of the main reasons why I loved Babita. You make me feel every single emotion Babita goes through. Apart from acting you can do so many things. You are truly a multi talentedEvery time you bring a new side of Yours and we fans completely awestruck by it. You are so gorgeous and exceptionally talented ,down to earth and genuine, you're truly one of a kind.I wish you all the success in the world because you truly deserve to be on top. Once again best wishes to you on your birthday and I hope you have a fabulous day with your family and friends !

Vm link:

Khushilvspari

VMs Link:

Rashmisingh9151

Gvr

My pyarisi Pari- To an actress par brilliance and a person who has inspired many and continuing to do so beautiful inside and out as a human I wish u a very Happy Birthday dear. God bless u with lot of success and good health...❤️

divyadaya13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Madhuri and pari have a strong resemblance too. Both their smiles are out of this world😊

harshu27 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: divyadaya13

Madhuri and pari have a strong resemblance too. Both their smiles are out of this world😊

Yesh I agree😃

Khushilvspari thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

A very HAPPY BIRTHDAY  to my love who stole my heart 7 years ago when I first laid my eyes on you. I remembered how mesmerized and awestruck😍 I was when for the first time I saw a face so enchanting and innocent on my TV . I remember a girl in greenish blue lehanga and yellow dupatta in bridal avatar with all those beautiful jewelery who was adding the grace to her naturally beautiful face and was so spellbound by that beauty that it takes me a minute to come to reality😳 and asked my friend about who she is☺️.. 

That was the start of my first ever love in my life. I had many crushes before, from actors to players but all were short lived, I easily move on to next😉.And At that time too I thought my obsession for you will be just a moment of time and I will move on like rest. 

But man.. Was I wrong😆. That was the start of purest love which grow each passing days from the past 7 years☺️ It's all bcz for the first time I fell in love to girl who is just too PURE and has a HEART OF GOLD. I never thought I'll be so much influenced by you but you MY LOVE give me the reason to admire and respect you. 

I LOVE YOU MORE THAN I LOVED YOU YESTERDAY, AND WILL LOVE YOU TOMORROW MORE THAN I LOVE YOU TODAY☺️.. 

MAY GOD ALWAYS KEEP YOU HAPPY AND HEALTHY TO MAKE THIS WORLD MORE BEAUTIFUL BY YOUR EXISTENCE

Khushilvspari thumbnail
jojaparijat thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Happy Birthday Paridhi ❤️

Beautiful thread harshu 🤗.

Wish more people had sent wishes.

The actress in you who changes expressions in micro seconds.👏

The versatile actress in you who can do any role be it of a Queen,a normal mother or a possessed person 👏

The actress in you who can perform even the most subtle roles so naturally

Kabhi Madhubala lagti ho Kabhi Madhuri lagti ho,but tum ho pariyo ki pari expressions ki Rani 

Haso Na Sab Ko Hasa Lo

Khushi Ke Lamho Ko Chura Lo

Haste Raho Hasate Raho

Haste Raho Hasate Raho

You portrayed Joboni who's possessed,you were so into it that I couldn't find any Traces of Jodha ..What an actress you are👏

The walk is so different from your Jodha walk and the attitude you gave in, nobody can say same actress is portraying strikingly opposite roles

These are so nuanced expressions so soothingly portrayed , Breathtaking 👏

Khushilvspari thumbnail