Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Vishal_m.neil

It's too good anjali.. 👏👏

..2 hi update me isha ku story over and mineil ki suro..

Waiting for the update.

Thanks

Yes i cant tolerate crapfest so jitni jaldi ho sake use bahar fek deti hoon🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

Wow anjali... 

Isha ke motives bahar aa hi gaye... Hope Neil will also get to know.... 

MiNeil ki shaadi.... 

Thanks

Yes crappy jitni jaldi jaye utna achha hai na...even i cant bear her presence😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilata.Mineil

In just have a doubt kya preet bobby and Mickey honge story mean.... 

Why do you like them so much that you miss them😆

Waise mickey was in the very first chapter he was neil's friend remember😳

Preet bobby ka abhi pata nahi abhi tak toh socha nahi unke bare mein😆

Will try to keep this story as short as possible because it was unplanned never thought about it much on how it will progress ao I will try to finish this quickly so that i can concentrate on other stories which i have in mind since long

Khushii11 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hayeeee😍😍

Loved it...

Life saver!!!!❤️

Update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mistress.of.pen

Hayeeee😍😍

Loved it...

Life saver!!!!❤️

Update soon

Thanks

Will update soon

Anj_01 thumbnail

Part 6

Isha and her parents have thought that Neil’s parents will bow down quickly before their wish to save their reputation but now seems like it was quiet difficult to convince them and to add to their difficulty now these Hanuman and Babita were also speaking from their side. “Ye sab kya ho raha hai? Aap sab log yaha kya kar rahe hain?” asked Neil confused. “Ask your girl friend.” said Devrath with gritted teeth. “Isha, what is happening here?” Neil asked looking at Isha. Seeing Neil there Isha understood now there is no use of making up excuses so she decided to manipulate Neil. “Neil baby look my parents just want to assure my financial security and your parents and these people are insulting them repeatedly.” Replied Isha. “Financial security, bullshit. Neil this girl is a gold digger. She is marrying you just for your money. Her father are pressurizing us to sign these papers.” Sharda told him the truth.

“What is written in these papers?” Neil asked Isha. “Nothing, it just says that Isha will have right on half of your property .Even after divorce you cannot take away her right. Its basically a pre nuptial agreement. Its very common in western countries and big cities like Delhi, Mumbai.” Isha’s dad explained. “A pre nuptial agreement! Isha you didn’t say anything about it till now. I don’t remember discussing it with you ever.” Neil said as he was shocked looking at this new side of Isha. “What if we didn’t talk until now? Our marriage ceremony is not yet started. I am asking you to agree to my conditions. Just say yes and we will go to mandap to complete the rituals.” Said Isha in no nonsense tone now as the truth was out.

Neil was looking at her as if he was seeing her for the first time. He thought Isha was fun loving somewhat reckless girl which he liked about her but today he was seeing Isha who was very calculative and practical. “I thought you supported me in my every decision. I thought you love me for what I am not what I have in my bank account.” Neil said hurt by her behavior. “Don’t be so over dramatic Neil. Kab se dekh rahi hoon jab se yaha aaye ho pata nahi tumhe kya ho gaya hai. Tumne to apne parents se jhagda karke unki property mein se kuch bhi lene se inkaar kar diya. Pata nahi tumhara business chale ya na chale…ya phir kab hum ek luxury life style afford karne ki position mein ho paye tab tak main kya karungi……dhakke khaungi tumhare saath? Aur waise bhi jo tumhare parents ka hai wo ek na ek din to tumhara hona hi hai….aur jo tumhara hai uspar tumhari life partner hone ke naate mera bhi barabar ka haq banta hi hai...toh phir main galat kya keh rahi hoon ....inki property par tumhara haq hai....inke jeete jee nahi toh inke marne ke baad….”Isha kept blabbering but Neil couldn’t hold his anger anymore when she talked about his parents death. He raised his hand to slap her but then held it in middle. “Don’t you dare say anything bad about my parents.” Neil said as he clenched his hand into fist to stop himself from slapping her. You are a woman and my parents had taught me to respect women so get out of here before I forget that.

“How dare you Neil? Tumne mujhpe haath uthane ki koshish ki….you know what tum ho hi nahi mere laayak…maine apna time waste kiya tumhare upar. I don’t want to marry you anymore.” Said Isha. “Tum kya mujhe mana kar rahi ho….ab tum chahogi bhi toh tumse shadi nahi karunga main. You have showed your true colors today.” Replied Neil. “Mom dad, lets go from here. Let their people laugh at them. Let them wonder what did they do that bride and her family left mandap and rejected them. No respectable family will be ready to give them their daughter after this….saari izzat jo kamai hai na ab tak wo mitti mein mil jayegi.” Isha said each and every word slowly to make them realize their situation. “Just get out from here before I slap you .” Neil replied.

Isha and her parents left the place. They knowingly walked from the mandap area. Isha started crying loudly to attract the attention of crowd and her mom also started consoling her loudly to make sure everyone hears them. “Please stop crying Isha. This family is not worthy of you. I cant believe they demanded dowry from us on the wedding day. And that Neil even slapped you in front of us…..achha hua tu bach gayi beta abhi se ye haal hai toh pata nahi shadi ke baad kya hota? Hume nahi karni aise family mein shadi.” All the guest were shocked to hear them. Some close relative who knew the family well didn’t believe them but most of the people started gossiping now loudly. The Oberois  came there and were embarrassed to face people.

“Ye sab kya ho gaya? Kitne armaan the Neil ki shadi ko lekar sab adhure reh gaye….bandnami hui wo alag…is tarah mandap ka khali reh jana aphsagun hota hai….log tarah tarah ki baatein kar rahe hain…” Sharda sobbed. “Ye sab kuch meri wajah se hua na….Now I will set everything right. Don’t worry mom….shadi hogi isi mandap mein aur aaj hi hogi.” Said Neil with determination. Before any of them could ask him for explanation he turned towards Hanuman and Babita, “Uncle aunty you yourself saw what all happened. You know everything. After all this will you give your daughter’s hand to me?” asked Neil. “Babita looked at Hanuman as both tears and smile came on her face. “You really want to marry Mini?” Babita asked for confirmation. “Yes, only if she doesn’t mind.” Replied Neil genuinely concerned for her opinion. Babita laughed at his words, “Tumhare liye toh wo jaan bhi de sakti hai apni aur tum puchh rahe ho wo tumse shadi karegi ya nahi?”  “Ok, then you guys go and bring her here. I am waiting for her. Ye shadi aaj hi hogi.” Neil said with finality. Hanuman and Babita went to their home to get Mini while Sharda and Dev gathered all the relatives and friends and briefed them about the turn of events.

Babita was running here and there to find all the important things needed to get Mini ready for the wedding. She dreamt all her life for this moment and it came like this when she didn’t have anytime to even breathe for few seconds. “Mom, Do you think its right? Unse is tarah shadi karna….kahi unhe ye na lage ki hum unki majburi ka fayda utha rahe hain…aur mujhe toh ye samajh nahi aa raha ki main apne liye khush hoon ki mera sapna pura ho raha hai ya unke liye dukhi hoon unka pyar adhura reh gaya.” Mini asked her mother all confused over her emotions. “Mini, how selfless you can be? You are still thinking that Neil lost his love. For once beta be happy for yourself. And don’t worry we didn’t ask them they themselves have asked for your hand and also Neil has seen the true color of that girl. He will accept you wholeheartedly.” Babita assured her. “Will it be easy for him to move on?”asked Mini. “May be not, it may take some time. But eventually he will accept your love because your love for him is so pure…I am sure he wont be able to stop himself from loving you back.” Babita told her as she kept her hand at her head lovingly.

Soon Neil and Mini were married in the same mandap. They took the blessings of their elders and also of Radha Krishna. “Thank you for giving me my love back.” Mini expressed her gratitude to the diety.  Oberois welcomed Mini officially now as their daughter in law. They were very happy. They made Neil and Mini complete the rituals and sent Mini to Neil’s room while Neil went out with his friends saying he needed some fresh air. Sharda tried to stop him but Devrath stopped her, “Let him go. Today was very difficult for him. He needs to vent it all out. Now as both the families were very happy they suddenly found their excitement back and their batteries charged up. They begin to plan for grand reception party.

Mini was waiting for Neil when she didn’t realize when she slept off. She didn’t even change her clothes. Neil only came around mid night. Mini woke up with the sound of door opening. She quickly stood up. She saw Neil was fidgeting with the lock of the door. She went near him and helped him with the lock. Neil was drunk. Though he was in his senses but was edgy. Mini sensed it while she came near him but didn’t say anything. She could feel his restlessness, frustration and pain. Neil tried to walk towards bed and was about to lose his balance when Mini caught him, “Be careful, I know it is difficult to forget whatever happened with you today but trust me everything will be fine soon. I am with you.” Mini said putting her hand on his shoulder. But Neil suddenly became angry hearing her sympathetic words, “I don’t need your pity. You are showing your sympathy on my face but I know your are laughing at me from inside. ‘Look at this fool. He dared to reject me now that girl rejected him. His poor family, I saved their honour by saying yes to him at the last minute. I did a favour to them.’ aren’t you thinking this right now?” Neil asked as he grabbed her wrist tightly pulling her towards him.

“Ye kya keh rahe hain aap? Main toh aisa soch bhi nahi sakti. Aur ehsaan maine aap par nahi aap ne kiya hai mujhe apni life ka hissa banakar.” Mini said honestly what was in her heart. “Jhoot…sab jhoot…badi badi baatein….Isha bhi karti thi…par aaj kya hua dikha diye na asli rang…tum bhi yahi karogi na ek din?” Neil accused her. “No, never… I will never betray you. I love you more than my life. I can do anything for you.” Mini couldn’t take his accusations. Her last line caught Neil’s attention, “You can do anything for me?” he asked in challenging tone as he felt the alcohol in his system kicked in again to give him adrenaline rush. “Yes” replied Mini with confidence. “Really, then prove it.” Neil smirked at her. “Yes, Tell me what can I do for you?” Mini asked innocently not even getting his tone. Neil looked at her from top to bottom as he tried to think what will make her uncomfortable and she would say no. She was wearing golden color saree and heavy jewelry. “Remove your clothes.” Said Neil in no nonsense tone. Mini gasped at his appalling demand. “But…but…”she stammered. “kya hua….badi badi batein kar rahi thi na abhi aur itna sa bhi nahi kar sakti….I am your husband and this is our first night…this is very normal thing to ask for.” Neil said nonchalantly. “I can do anything for your happiness but….” Mini tried to say something but Neil didn’t let her complete. “Oh, I will be very happy seeing you without clothes…trust me...I am a man after all.” Said Neil as he smirked at her. Mini didn’t have anything to say after that. When Neil saw her standing still he taunted her, “Kya hua? Hawa nikal gayi badi badi baton ki?” Mini just nodded her head in no and took deep breath.

Mini started removing her jewelry first. She removed her bangles, rings, earrings, necklace, mang tika, waist chain. She opened her hair. She then opened all her saree pins. She closed her eyes as she felt her eyes started watering up. She didn’t have any problem in getting close with him. For her he was her living God and he literally owned her body, mind and soul. She had also thought about tonight, if the moment comes she will surrender herself completely to him but she didn’t expect the way it was happening. It almost felt like an insult to her. Like he was asking her to prove her love to him at the cost of her dignity. What wrong has she done to deserve this kind of treatment from him, she thought and with her shaking hands she removed her saree pallu and then untucked whole saree from her waist. The saree fell down on the floor. By now she was sobbing loudly. Neil was looking at her. He had thought she will not do this but she proved him wrong. He felt bad seeing her tears. Mini opened the first button of her blouse with shaking hands when Neil caught her hand. “Stop it…stop it please…enough..no need to do anything now.” Neil said and he quickly picked up her saree from the floor and wrapped it around her. “Please go and change” Neil asked her. Mini went to change quietly while Neil sat down on the edge of his bed. Mini wiped her tears and smiled proudly at Neil as he realized his mistake on time and didn’t let her lose her dignity.

Mini came out of the changing room. She was visibly relaxed now. Neil immediately came towards her, “I am so sorry Mini…I didn’t know what got into me...may be alcohol or may be my frustration from all the events of today…I took it out on you…I am extremely sorry. When you said you can do anything for me I remembered Isha and I just wanted to test your love…You didn’t deserve that crass behavior from me…” Neil implored. “Its ok. Forget about it. I understand how stressful this day was for you. You look tired. Take some rest.” Mini said and then helped him removing his sherwani. She made him sit on the bed and offered him a glass of water. “Relax” she said and patted his back while he drank water. She then made him lie on the bed and she sat near his pillow. Neil kept looking at her and let her take care of him as he felt affinity in her gestures. Right now he wanted to be pampered and she was doing it. She put her hand on his eyes and asked him to close them. She then started caressing his forehead and hair. Neil slept off in few minutes. Mini then removed his shoes and watch and kept them at their respective place. She covered him with a blanket. She wondered for sometime whether she should sleep on other side of the bed but she didn’t talk about it to Neil. May be he will feel uncomfortable. So she decided to sleep on the floor. She took extra mattress, bedsheet and pillow from the cupboard and made a temporary bed for herself. She lied down on it and soon slept off.

to be continued....

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago
plmzaq thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Fabulous update

Love it

Cont soon.

Anj_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: plmzaq