MiNeil story "Ruhaani Ishq" last part updated on 08.06.20 at pg 23 - Page 10

Posted: 3 years ago

So pretty . You have the gift of kalambazi( penship)

Mineil ki shaadi.... đŸĽł

Loved it... 

Hate that isha yaar... 

I have a doubt.. Minni ka koi friend nahi hai kya.... Like. Preet an bobby... 

Originally posted by fkhr30

So pretty . You have the gift of kalambazi( penship)

Thanks for appreciation😳

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

Mineil ki shaadi.... đŸĽł

Loved it... 

Hate that isha yaar... 

Thanks

Yes finally mineil ki shadi ho gayi😆

Originally posted by Srilata.Mineil

I have a doubt.. Minni ka koi friend nahi hai kya.... Like. Preet an bobby... 

Didnt plan any such character till now but if needed will definitely put it....hua bhi toh i dont think there will be much scope for that because this story will be short and end soon

Edited by anjali0111 - 3 years ago

Originally posted by anjali0111

Didnt plan any such character till now but if needed will definitely put it....hua bhi toh i dont think there will not be much scope for that because this story will be short and end soon

Oh... 

But would. Love to see preet also.... 

Originally posted by anjali0111

Thanks

I toh already told you that you are more sensible than this mini😆

I just took your sharmilapan and your 'aap' language reference for mini except that everything is different😆

You are not weird you are lovely and a die hard true fan of srj

Neil toh buddhu emotional fool hi hai par mini toh yaha jogan hi rehne wali hai😆 she wont be junglee billi here uske liye dusri stories hain😆

Hehe đŸ˜†

Part 7

Neil woke up in the morning. He rubbed his eyes. He saw he was covered in blanket. He also noticed his sherwani was kept neatly folded on the chair, his shoes and watch was kept on its place. He remembered how last night Mini took care of him even after his callous treatment. Though he had said sorry and she forgave him also but still he felt ashamed of himself. He decided he will ask for her forgiveness once more. He stood up from the bed when he noticed a mattress lying on the floor. He felt more guilty thinking that Mini slept on floor because of him. “Poor girl must be afraid of me after what I did to her” he thought. He was lost in his thoughts when Mini’s voice again captivated him in its dulcet tone.

Oh Kanha ab toh murli ki, madhur suna do taan

Main hoon teri prem deewani mujhko tu pehchaan

madhur suna do taan

sagar se bhi gehri mere prem ki gehraai

lok laaj kul ki maryada taj kar main to aai

meri preeti se oh nirmohi, ab na bano anjaan

madhur suna do taan

Oh Kanha ab toh murli ki, madhur suna do taan

He followed the sweet sound and reached the living area of the house where a temple was located in the corner. He saw Mini was praying. She had her eyes closed. He remembered their meeting in the Radha Krishna temple. She was wearing light pink color saree with golden border. Her hair were wet. She was not wearing any jewelry or accessory. It looked like she directly came to temple first to complete her pooja. Mini turned around. She found Neil in front of her just staring at her blankly. She came near him and wished him good morning which brought him out of his trance. She gestured with her eyes to take aarti. Neil didn’t understand. “Aarti le lijiye” Mini said holding plate close to him. Neil took the blessings.

Mini noticed her mummiji and papaji came into the room. She went towards them and touched their feet. “Our mornings are now going to be blessed like this listening to your melodious voice. Seems like our dream is fulfilled.” Said Sharda as she blessed Mini. Neil looked at his parents. They really adored Mini a lot. How come everyone knew about her feelings but only he was unaware of it. He thought then went into the room to get ready for the day. Neil came out of the bathroom and was about to search for clothes to wear when he noticed a pair of his favorite jeans and casual shirt was kept on the bed and bed was also clean and blanket folded, the extra mattress on the floor was also not there anymore. He wore his clothes. He decided to go in kitchen to ask his mother for coffee when Mini entered in the room with a tray. She handed him the coffee mug and herself sat in front of dressing table to get ready. Neil took a sip of coffee and closed his eyes in content. It was exactly made according to his taste, strong, less sweet, less froth. “She is doing all the wifely duties from the very next day of their marriage and here I am still struggling to accept that I am married to her.” thought Neil. “And how does she knows each and every thing about me?” he wondered again.

He looked at Mini who was getting ready. She lined her eyes with kohl and put bindi on her forehead then she put kumkum in her mang and wore her wedding chain. If it would be any other time and she would be any other girl then till now he certainly would have shouted on her. He didn’t like all that cliché Indian symbols of marriage one bit as he found it orthodox. But don’t know why they all looked beautiful on Mini. “Thanks for the coffee.” Neil said to start a conversation. Mini just smiled at him. “How do you know how I like my coffee?” asked Neil. “I know everything about you. Your likes, dislikes, preferences, hobbies etc.” replied Mini as she continued drying her hair. “But how…we never interacted much?” Neil asked curiously. “You never interacted much with me but I was always around you, observing and noticing then somethings I got to know from mummiji.” Mini replied as she remembered how she used to admire him always and tried knowing smallest details about him.

“If you loved me this much then why you never told me?” asked Neil as he finished his coffee. “I Tried but couldn’t. Either I used to feel shy and nervous or I didn’t get right moment for that as you always used to be very busy with friends whenever you came here.” Mini said as she started wearing her jewelry. “Why are you getting ready?” asked Neil. “Today is a ritual of my muh dikhayi. Some aunties from the colony and mummiji’s friend circle will come to meet me.” Said Mini as she stood up to wear the waist chain. Neil just nodded and then looked at her waist. The delicate chain of gold which consist of white pearls at the end were so sexily hugging her small waist that he had a sudden urge to run his finger along the chain tracing it. “Stop it you pervert” A voice said inside his head which he believed to be the voice of his good conscience or angel side as some people calls it. He immediately averted his eyes from her waist. “Oh how can you not look at that sexy waist…just imagine how it would feel.” Another voice popped in his head immediately to counter the first voice. This time he believed it must be the voice of his inner demon or devil side as some people calls it. He looked again towards her with the corner of his eyes. Mini came near him to take his cup when the sounds of her anklets brought him out of his inner battle field.

“Aap ko kuch aur chahiye?” Mini asked as she was about to leave when he remembered he forgot to apologize to her. “I am sorry for last night. I was feeling very guilty about it when I saw that you slept on the floor..I scared you…right?” Neil genuinely felt bad for his behavior. “I was not scared of you.” Mini replied as she laughed. “I thought the circumstances in which we got married I didn’t know whether you will be comfortable if I sleep on same bed with you.” Mini replied honestly. “Why it is always about me? What about your comfort? No need to do sacrifices for me. From now on I will sleep on the floor and you will sleep comfortably on the bed.” Neil declared. “Ye kya keh rahe hain aap…aap neeche soyenge toh bhi mujhe neend kaise ayegi ? saari raat bechaini hoti rahegi ki aap theek se so pa rahe ya nahi…nahi aisa nahi ho sakta.” Mini shook her head in no.

“Try to understand I don’t want to give you any trouble.” Neil tried to explain. “Isme takleef kaisi….or phir bhi agar aapko mera zameen par sona achha nahi lagta toh main raat mein sone ke liye dusre room mein chali jaungi aur subah kisike jagne se pehle wapas aa jaungi but aap neeche nahi soyenge.” Mini gave an idea. Though it was a practical idea as she was the one who get up first in their house so nobody will know about it. But Neil didn’t know why but he didn’t find it right. “None of us will go in any other room.” He made it clear. “If you don’t mind…I mean if you are not scared of me and trust me enough than we can share the bed.” Neil suggested. Mini smiled again, “Forget about last night’s incident because I have forgotten it. and I am not scared of you…how could I? you are my husband…you are supposed to be my protector, provider…and about trust…khud se jyada vishwaas hai mujhe aap par.” Replied Mini as she looked into his eyes. Neil’s heart fluttered at the moment she looked into his eyes he had to take deep breath to control it. “Ya but still….” Neil tried to argue further but Mini interrupted him, “Main aapka sarmaaya hoon Neil. You have every right over me…..I want you to know this….if that’s the thing bothering you.” Mini said as looked down shyly. The heart which he had controlled with difficulty danced again listening to her words and he could only nod to her words.

Neil went to his dad’s office to talk about his future plan. “What? You still want to go back to Delhi.” Devrath asked completely shocked. “Yes and what is there to feel shocked about it. I told you already right.” Said Neil. “Yes But I thought you were doing this because of that Isha.” Replied Devrath. “She had nothing to do with my start up plans. I was working on it before I met her.” Neil clarified. “Look Neil, I am growing old and so is your Hanuman uncle. We are finding it difficult now to handle all of this business. We were expecting once you will returned you will share our responsibility and ye sab tumhara hi toh hai phir tumhe aur naya kya karna hai?” Devrath tried to make him understand. But Neil was still adamant to go back.

“What about Mini? She has taken admission in her PG course only this year in Patiala and now how can she leave it in midyear? Devrath tried to give more reason to him to stay. “What? Why she took admission here there are better colleges in Delhi.” Asked Neil. “Because unlike you she is not selfish. She knows that her parents are now old and they need her. In your absence she used to take care of us. She never differentiated between her parents and us. We always used to tell her that why she is wasting her time on us she should live her life and fulfill her dreams and she could be with you if she goes to Delhi but you know what she used to say? She always said that maa baap toh kabhi apne sapne pure karne ke liye bachho ko akela nahi chhodte toh phir bachhe kaise unko akela chhod de.” Devrath said as he smiled remembering Mini. Listening about it Neil felt he really was selfish. He always thought about his dreams, his ambition only. Thank God Mini was there to look after his parents. If she could do this much for his parents then he can atleast fulfill their one wish. Neil gave it a thought then told his dad that he will not go to Delhi now and will join their business. Devrath was on cloud nine and he immediately called Hanuman Singh to share this news. All these little details Neil was slowly learning about Mini was making him realize how ignorant he was about her existence.

Neil came back home where Mini’s muh dikhayi function was going on and the living room was full of aunties. Some even tried to bore him with their cliché jokes and teasing but he gave his famous ‘I don’t give a damn’ glare to them and moved towards his room. He was about to go inside when he heard shrill voice of one aunty, “Arre Sharda, tumhari bahu toh bahut sundar hai par humne suna hai ki ye Neil ki pehli pasand nahi hai wo toh kisi aur se shadi karne wala tha na? Kya wo ladki isse bhi jyada sundar thi?”Mrs. Sandhu taunted and then laughed at her own sick joke. Sharda looked away embarrassed while Mini hung down her head feeling sad. Neil couldn’t take it. He came and sat in front of Mini. He put his finger on her chin and lifted her face. “Bilkul galat Sandhu aunty. Yes I was going to marry another girl but when I saw Mini I forgot everyone else. The girl who takes care of my parents like her own, no one can be as beautiful as her for me at least.” Said Neil looking into Mini’s eyes. Happy tears rolled down from Mini’s eyes as she looked at Neil in gratitude.

Neil was in the balcony of his room lost in his thought. He couldn’t believe it only one day passed after his marriage and how his major decision to settle down in Delhi changed. He was not an emotional guy he always used to move quickly from any breakup but he thought he loved Isha and this time it was going to be difficult for him but since yesterday he has not even thought about her except for some moments where her name was specifically mentioned. Now he had a doubt did he even love her? He didn’t know Mini that much but due to her involvement in his family since childhood and her love towards his parents she fit perfectly in his household and life. She didn’t have to go through that phase where any new girl takes time to know about his likes and dislikes. Mini already knew him inside out so she surpassed that phase and came directly into the comfort zone with him but he didn’t know anything about her. He was still struggling to find that comfort zone with her and on top of that their physical proximity was affecting him more than he had thought. He had agreed to share bed with her but as the night came he was nervous about it. Somewhere in his heart the image of that little girl was still stuck and now suddenly seeing her as his wife was messing up his brain big time.

Neil came out of his thought when he heard the sound of bathroom door. He came inside the room and what he saw made him forget everything else. Mini was standing there in black satin nighty. Although it was very simple and not revealing at all but the way its semi shining material was hugging her figure gave Neil a very good idea about the curves of her body. Neil kept looking at her for sometime. “Stop it pervert. You are ogling at her again.” His angel side admonished him. “Don’t listen to him. Look at the beauty in front of you. Come on…make a move…I know you want to touch her.” laughed his devil side in his ears. “Did you forgot she is that same little girl from your childhood in whom you were never interested.” Angel side made his point. “But she is your wife now. She is no more little girl but transformed into a beautiful woman.” Devil side argued. “No, remember her innocence.” Angel side reminded. “Look at her body…man she got filled in all the right places.” Devil side said in sexy drawl. “Don’t you do anything stupid and scare her away.” Angel side reminded. “Didn’t she say you have all the rights over her.” devil side fought back. His inner battle continued and finally Neil shut his eyes to stop the banter. “Will you two just shut up.” He screamed. Mini looked at him confused, “Ye aap kisse baat kar rahe hain?” “Apne aap se…I mean I was thinking something and blurted out loudly.” Neil covered it up. Neil lie down on bed and after sometime Mini also came towards bed. She looked at him nervously. Neil shifted a little to make space for her. She came on the bed and the moment she lied down Neil realized this was such a bad idea.This night is going to be the most torturing night of his life.

to be continued.....

Mini is worshipping Neil already