Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

1) Would you rather go on a dinner with Trump or Kim? ( You can totally decline both invitations ðŸ˜†) 

2) Would you rather live with Aliens or Dinosaurs? 

3) Would you rather have 3 million dollars or 3 best friends? ( I am assuming you don't have 3 million dollars right now. Feel free to throw chappals and a few thousand dollars at me if you do ðŸ¤£ ) 

1. Yeah! Decline. 100%.

2. I think Dinosaurs. (My decision was majorly based on watching the film "Good Dinosaur". Such a cute animated movie and it has no dialogues but I lived that movie. Cried at the end too)

3. I don't have dollars or rupees but friends over money anyday!

I promise I'll get to the characters question. It's really hard. But I'll answer it sometime but feel free to ask me anything else.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

I remember the first three seasons by heart...the best shows I've ever had the chance to watch..I miss those days terribly.....Rick with his daughter and mother was the best part of the show

Yes you can ask me anything..I just found your choices interesting as usually those aren't the ones that are voiced usually and I love your choices

Oooh!! Me too!! I love first 3 seasons and I loved seeing the Castles. It was definitely the best part of the show!

Thank you for liking my choices! 

I actually don't understand why people don't talk about the show as a whole on the forum. I have tried so many times but nobody has ever shown interest so I left it. We just come back to same argument every time. There is so much more to the show than pitting fandoms. So much depth which can be explored if people just stop being so sensitive about their favourites and try discussing the actual underlying plot. But anyway, everyone has different interests.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Oooh!! Me too!! I love first 3 seasons and I loved seeing the Castles. It was definitely the best part of the show!

Thank you for liking my choices! 

I actually don't understand why people don't talk about the show as a whole on the forum. I have tried so many times but nobody has ever shown interest so I left it. We just come back to same argument every time. There is so much more to the show than pitting fandoms. So much depth which can be explored if people just stop being so sensitive about their favourites and try discussing the actual underlying plot. But anyway, everyone has different interests.

castle will always be closer to my heart and big bang theory as welli

If I'm right you are on the forum in last few months only?

There used to be lengthy discussions on each of the characters.

Those were the days there have been much less fights here...people have been very supportive of different opinions here than other forums

Edited by meen123 - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

castle will always be closer to my heart and big bang theory as welli

If I'm right you are on the forum in last few months only?

There used to be lengthy discussions on each of the characters.

Those were the days there have been much less fights here...people have been very supportive of different opinions here than other forums

Ooh!! We have similar interests in shows! If you haven't, you should see Young Sheldon.

Oh yes! I used to be a silent reader but I started participating as my interest started building up. Frankly, I wouldn't even be here if the KuKu story wasn't so angsty. It was the reason that kept me glued otherwise I would have left a long time ago. Lucky for me, I found people on the AT who liked to discuss characters and the plot in depth and weren't too sensitive about favourites.

To be honest, I've skimmed through a few of the discussions beech beech me when I was intrigued by what people's first impressions of the show were but many of the discussions were just left halfway. 

Do you have any particular topics that had a wide range of views and interesting discussion? I would love to read.

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

AquaHP hope you had fun being on the hot seat. ðŸ˜ƒ

We are removing this thread from the sticky topics as we need to come up with a new MOTW. If you still have some questions to be answered, you can answer them anytime.

Regards