Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

1. A poem close to your heart?

2. Would you rather plant a vegetables or fruits in your garden?

3. Chickfliks or comics?

4. What do you think Kunal appreciates most about Kuhu? Same in the reverse.

5. Who would Kuhu's role model couple be and why?

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great questions Angel. πŸ‘πŸΌ

NikkiSays thumbnail

My next set of questions πŸ˜ƒ

Dedicate a song for the following characters:

1) Meenu

2) Nidhi

3) Kuhu

4) Kunal

Which book would you recommend for the following characters?

1) Atul

2) Nanu

3) Nidhi

4) Kunal

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with the following characters? 

1) Kuhu

2) Kunal

3) BM 

4) Shaurya

What would you gift the following characters?

1) Kaushal

2) Jasmeet

3) Kunal

4) Jugnu

NikkiSays thumbnail

This or That πŸ˜‰

1) Romione or Hinny ( These ship names are hilarious esp. Hinny πŸ˜†) 

2) Resurrection Stone or Invisibility cloak

3) Soccer or Cricket

4) TV show or Web series

5) Working Alone or Working in a Team

6) Honesty or Other’s Feelings

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 3 years ago
NikkiSays thumbnail

1) Would you rather go on a dinner with Trump or Kim? ( You can totally decline both invitations πŸ˜†) 

2) Would you rather live with Aliens or Dinosaurs? 

3) Would you rather have 3 million dollars or 3 best friends? ( I am assuming you don't have 3 million dollars right now. Feel free to throw chappals and a few thousand dollars at me if you do πŸ€£ ) 

NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: aquaHP

10. Kaushal!! He is such a romantic and so good with Nidhi. How he always call her 'Mhaari waali' and never degrades her, even when she embarrasses him by saying the wrong things at the wrong time. When he corrects her English also, he does it so politely. His expression has almost never been that of irritation. So patient!

Wow this is such an unexpected and beautiful answer. I love Kaushal and you are right. He is easily the best spouse in the show right now. He is extremely patient with Nidhi even though sometimes she can be a handful. Loved your reply. β€οΈ

NikkiSays thumbnail

My responses are in green font πŸ˜Š

> This might be a sad one but I want to experience unfiltered pure happiness that I got to experience some 2 years ago when I was sitting in my hostel room on a Sunday morning watching YT videos of people being inclusive and optimistic and sharing their stories with the world in the hope of making someone out there feel less alone. Uff!! I was so happy that day. I don't think I had ever felt that kind of joy before but I want to, atleast one more time. That is basically my goal in life: to reach a point in life that I can experience that every moment.

This is such a heartwarming response. I teared up a bit while reading it. I hope you will be able to experience that feeling soon and often.πŸ€—

2. After much deliberation in my head, I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't use it to change my past or future but I would like to go witness incidents from an outsiders' perspective. So yeah, not a time machine but would definitely want a penseive from Harry Potter universe. Actually, kind of like a mixture of both because penseive uses memories and memories are personal and so, will be biased. 

Very Interesting πŸ‘πŸΌ

3. There's not a set one. I alternate between 3 things: eyes, hair and for some unfathomable reason, hands. The proportionality of people's hand (nails to the fingers to the palms) is something I have realised that I notice. It's such weird detail and I've caught myself doing that too many times now.πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

I also notice person's hands(but mostly nails) for some reason. I am surprised that you notice that too. πŸ˜†

4. Whatever superpower can make people feel empathy for others. But also, in these times, super immunity.

Very intelligent answer. Immunity would be the best thing to have right now. πŸ˜Š And the power to make people feel empathy for others would be awesome to have. Maybe the world would be a more tolerant and livable place if people had more empathy and understanding for each other. 

5. Isn't pre-school a little too young to have plans for the future? But if I did have any at the time, I would've wanted to be a teacher or a dancer. 

My first career dream, like every other kid, was to became an astronaut from when I was in my 1st grade. Then it changed to wanting to be a scientist in 4th, an archaeologist in 6th grade and back to being an astrophysicist by 10th. Realised at some point that my physics wasn't that great and then, I wanted to be a psychologist. And now, I want to be some form of a storyteller. So, to answer your question, nope. I don't want it anymore. 

Is it too early? I have a photo of myself with little barbie stethoscope and lab coat from pre-school so I naively assumed it was a thing for others tooπŸ˜†

And you have changed a lot of future careers in your life. πŸ˜› But I love that you want to become a storyteller. I think you would be great at it. Actually you already are. β€οΈ

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

1. A poem close to your heart?

2. Would you rather plant a vegetables or fruits in your garden?

3. Chickfliks or comics?

4. What do you think Kunal appreciates most about Kuhu? Same in the reverse.

5. Who would Kuhu's role model couple be and why?

So, I'm back to answer you guys' questions!!

1. So, I haven't listened to or read a lot of poetry but I got introduced to spoken word poetry in college so around 4 years ago. 

I went quite a slam (another name for spoke word, if you didn't know) events and those are where my favourite poems reside. But in all of those events, I got to see Sarah Kay and Phil Kaye perform live and it is still one of the most amazing nights of my life. So, here is one of Phil's poem that hit a nerve.

https://youtu.be/6KI6c_IfvHg

2. Fruits or frankly, anything citrus because I love citrus.

3. I would have to choose comics because that is a more general category here and since you didn't mention a genre for comics here, I could peruse according to my mood.

4. According to me, I think what Kunal appreciates the most about Kuhu is how sorted and family oriented she is, but most of all, how she was always there when he needed support. She comes off as someone who would be modern and outgoing and she is but I think, after meeting Kuhu, he realised that there's more to Kuhu than what meets the eye. She kept surprising him every time he tried to fit her in a mould. 

Coming to Kuhu, I think what she appreciates (appreciated?) the most about Kunal is how he understood her and how he appreciated her for things that usually went unnoticed by other people.

Those were things of the past though. I don't think there was much left to be appreciated after they got married because he was constantly trying to get rid of her. 

5. Kuhu's role model couple would have to be Shaurya and Varsha. She admires Varsha so much for accepting her and I think what she admires about their relationship is how they moved on from the affair and their relationship became stronger after Kuhu became a permanent part of their life. 

Sorry, if this was a little messed up. I am starting to forget details about the show because it's been so long.

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

So happy to see there is someone here who has seen the show. I am a major Castle fan!! The first few seasons are my go to when I want to re-watch something. My favourite part is when Rick transforms from his fun, kid version to sensitive and cool dad❀️

If it's okay with you, may I ask why did you find my choices interesting?

I remember the first three seasons by heart...the best shows I've ever had the chance to watch..I miss those days terribly.....Rick with his daughter and mother was the best part of the show

Yes you can ask me anything..I just found your choices interesting as usually those aren't the ones that are voiced usually and I love your choices

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

This or That πŸ˜‰

1) Romione or Hinny ( These ship names are hilarious esp. Hinny πŸ˜†) 

2) Resurrection Stone or Invisibility cloak

3) Soccer or Cricket

4) TV show or Web series

5) Working Alone or Working in a Team

6) Honesty or Other’s Feelings

Those character related questions are so hard. I need a little bit more time but till then, I'll answer these.

1. Romione! Not the movie but the book couple. 

Why not Hinny (πŸ€­πŸ˜‚)? Because they weren't given a proper story. He was her crush and he finally (and suddenly) started noticing that she was fierce and just fell for her? I mean, JK really didn't give much background for the love story of the protagonist and his to-be wife. 

2. Invisibility cloak. I have thought so much about this. I wouldn't want to resurrect someone and ruin my memory of them or see a repeat of what happened with the 2nd Peverell brother. But with the invisibility cloak, I would use it constantly. For mischievous and kind of loner reasons.

3. Cricket, hands down. I only watch the World cups though. I have great memories of watching them with family.

4. Really depends on the mood and on the reviews of the show/series.

5. From my experience in college, working in a team. I have lost the confidence of working alone but if my team members and I don't really have a clue of what's happening, I tend to take on responsibility and then, what happens next is a mystery. 

But I do love working alone at home. 

6. Being politely honest? I don't know how to sugarcoat things but I try my best to ease it in for the person. Also, I try to refrain from saying anything about a matter until I am asked if I feel it may hurt the other person.