**YRHPK Enthusiast of the week 3: aquaHP**

Posted: 3 years ago

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Image So we are here to continue with the MOTW activitysmiley40smiley40

ImageSo get ready to roast and grill the YRHPK Enthusiast of this weeksmiley16

ImageI know you all are excited to know who is the second Enthusiast of the week who will be answering all your questions the entire week.smiley2

ImageSo time to guess who is that (un)lucky member this timesmiley17

ImageFew hints:

She is loves YRHPK

She is a KuKusmiley14smiley32

She is a goldie

ImageAny guesses??

ImageaquaHPsmiley40

ImageCongratulations for being the YRHPK Enthusiast of the weeksmiley40smiley41

ImageGet ready to face all sorts of questions from everyone and have fun the entire week

ImageAll the members have an entire week to know you in a much better waysmiley4

ImageHere is the siggie for you to flaunt the entire weeksmiley4 

ImageA few questions to start:

Your name:

Date of Birth:

Profession/Education:

Your first forum in IF:

How did you come across IF?

Your hobbies:

Your best friends in IF:

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK):

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would lyou like to play and why?:

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Which forums do you visit as a member ?

How do you feel being the MOTW?

ImageHope you all have fun along with ussmiley4

Credits:

Tags : Koeli_Appy

Siggie: Ankita (Bitterberry)

Title : Manisha (braveheartdoc)

Layout: Original creators of MOTW in IF

Congrats @AquaHP have fun on the hot seat the entire weekπŸ₯³

Congratulations aqua for becoming member of the week πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will soon ask you questions, be ready πŸ˜‰

Yikes!!! Mujhe to jhatka hi lag gaya!! But I'm game for this! So bring it on people!

Yay Pihu!!!! I'm so proud 

My first question (among many) is:

If you could rename the title of this show, what would you want it to be?

Thank you DTs for these fun activities to keep us occupied and helping us increase interaction in the forum. You guys are doing an awesome job! Also, thank you for the siggie, @bitterberry. It's so good!! 

Since it's well over the end of the day here, I'm gonna answer the 1st set of questions and go off to dreamlandsmiley42

Your name: Pihu/Aqua 

Date of Birth: 1st November

Profession/Education: Finished my graduation in Fashion technology 

Your first forum in IF: Nisha aur Uske Cousins

How did you come across IF?

Through my search for fanfics and similar opinions on shows

Your hobbies: 

Do they exist anymore? Actually, not the conventional ones. Anyway, my hobbies would include watching shows, listening to my small playlist over and over, social media, and my newest hobbies include writing FFs at super slow speed and making VMs.

Your best friends in IF: 

I would love to say everyone on the KuKu AT because I'm super open there but if I had to pick one person, it would be @journalgirl (Meera).

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK): 

Sitcoms/TV serials: This is Us, One Tree Hill, Castle, Nisha aur uske cousins, Young Sheldon, Big Bang Theory, Flash, Friends, DCs Legends of Tomorrow, Suits

Reality shows: MasterChef Australia 

Animated/Anime: Avatar - The Last Airbender, Fairy Tail

Informative shows: Brain games, Food factory, Pawn stars, Baggage battles

I guess I've almost named all shows I could remember.

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would you like to play and why?:

I wouldn't be able to act because of my massive stage fear but I like the complexity and depth in Kuhu, Kunal and Meenu's characters so any one of them.

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

This is super hard! I guess I'll share my top 5 (in order of episode number):

1. Meenakshi's intro: That was so good and to be honest, so much more grand than any other character on the show. The makers took their own sweet time revealing her face and her signature music score made it all the more grand than it already was.

2. Ketaki-Kunal scenes during her haldi and right before her shaadi when Abir clicks a picture of them hugging: Their bond is so underrated but those few scenes actually show us a jovial and fun Kunal. His character was shown to be the serious, mature one in the beginning but those were the only scenes where he would joke around and behave his age. And Ritvik and Trishaa's effortless chemistry as brother and sister just made those scenes all the more loveable.

3. Kuhu's breakdown scene in the Navratri episode: I used to like Kuhu's character till then but that was the moment I fell for Kuhu's character hard. Kaveri's performance was so so good that it actually made me tear up. That has never happened to me while watching an ITV show. 

4. MishBir lakeside break-up scene: Absolutely top notch acting and aesthetics on point because I still can't seem to get over their costumes and colours in that scene. Just realised that there's something about break-up scenes because I have loved every one of them in this show, be it a romantic relationship or platonic. They have all been epic! If I had a choice for a 2nd break-up/judaai scene, I would choose the one where Nishant and Kuhu part on the road. Such pure love for each other.

5. Parul-Kunal scene after Parul comes back from jail: I don't think this needs any explanation because that scene speaks for itself.

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Rajshri AKA humaari BM. There was a time I used to love her character but that was a different show and different time. Her character seems to have lost its charm. I mean, the woman who was so outraged when KaiRa were getting divorced and gave them a talking to that it became the highlight of the whole track for me, didn't say anything to Kuhu and Kunal. Also, she used to drop such truth bombs in the parent show. I used to love the fierceness and now, her character just seems completely gone to me. 

Which forums do you visit as a member?

As of now, only this one.

How do you feel being the MOTW?

Super excited because what better way to be able to interact with the forum members and get to answer creative questions.

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago

Originally posted by MishBirStruck

Congratulations aqua for becoming member of the week πŸ€—πŸ€—

Will soon ask you questions, be ready πŸ˜‰

Thank you, Vaishu!!❀️

Ooh! I will be waiting!

Originally posted by journalgirl321

Yay Pihu!!!! I'm so proud 

My first question (among many) is:

If you could rename the title of this show, what would you want it to be?

Such a cutie you are!πŸ˜†β€οΈ

So, if I had to rename the show, it would probably never lift off but here are some names off the top of my headπŸ€ͺ

1. Sab kuch moh maya hai (because no relation on this show is built on complete truth. Everyone is hiding something from the other all the time)

2. Hum saath saath hain

3. Meenu maa ke maha-shadyantra 

Originally posted by aquaHP

Your best friends in IF: 

I would love to say everyone on the KuKu AT because I'm super open there but if I had to pick one person, it would be @journalgirl (Meera).

Awwww!!!  I'm smiling so widely right now!!!! 🀩πŸ₯°

Originally posted by aquaHP

Such a cutie you are!πŸ˜†β€οΈ

So, if I had to rename the show, it would probably never lift off but here are some names off the top of my headπŸ€ͺ

1. Sab kuch moh maya hai (because no relation on this show is built on complete truth. Everyone is hiding something from the other all the time)

2. Hum saath saath hain

3. Meenu maa ke maha-shadyantra 

The third one is just πŸ€£