Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Hopes for the show (whenever it comes back) include:

1. This is never going to happen but more misunderstandings for MA because that is the only way we will see their relationship develop. The 2 are not a family waale couple (let me know if you want me to elaborate on this point or you got it) so I would like to see how they navigate that tussle between family and pyaar.

2. A love confession scene for KuKu but after Kunal finds out about the Shivratri incident which helps Kuhu realise that he isn't going to leave her and she can stop living in that fear. That would show growth and maturity for both the characters and hopefully, finally help patch things up between MishKu. And then, we can all 4 of them team up against BB. 

Side note: Just remembered @samanalyse's analysis of GP scene and maybe that is what was playing out before the show went off air.

3. Kunal handling the Meenu and Parul mess he unwittingly created. 

4. More of Nidhi's POV because I'm so intrigued. 

5. I don't remember what conversation Varsha and Jasmeet had in that last episode but I remember wanting to see it play out so that too.

6. I want Atul to come back and hopefully, get to see Atul and Kuhu be the filmy duo.

During this lockdown, I have been entertaining myself by watching the new episodes of MasterChef Australia, teaching myself video editing and making VMs (already made 3). What else? Oh yeah! Playing board games with family and uske alawa, I've been washing bartan and helping out in the kitchen.

1. You love playing with fire - do you want mishbir fans coming after you with a danda πŸ€£ I'm intrigued by this POV. While what they're showing now is irritating for most mishbir fans (including me, I have to say), it does help in character growth. The problem is they gave us all that understanding without words which was the stuff of fairy tales, so it's hard to reconcile with this mishbir who don't listen to each other.

I do agree somewhat  (not completely) about not a family waale couple comment, they love their families but family waala compromise is still a problem for them. It's not always black and white. 

2. Agree, Kunal needs to stand by Kuhu even after knowing about shivratri incident. I hope they show this. I'm also hoping Kuhu tells Kunal herself. You already know I love the idea of teaming up against BB.

3. I like what he's doing now, but yes.

4. Yup, me too. 

5. I remember they overheard Nidhi and Meenu talking about how Kunal was going to usurp the business. I really want to see where they're going with this.

6. That would be nice.

I'll think up more questions for tomorrow πŸ˜Š

Edited by angelfire78 - 3 years ago
ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Hopes for the show (whenever it comes back) include:

1. This is never going to happen but more misunderstandings for MA because that is the only way we will see their relationship develop. The 2 are not a family waale couple (let me know if you want me to elaborate on this point or you got it) so I would like to see how they navigate that tussle between family and pyaar.

2. A love confession scene for KuKu but after Kunal finds out about the Shivratri incident which helps Kuhu realise that he isn't going to leave her and she can stop living in that fear. That would show growth and maturity for both the characters and hopefully, finally help patch things up between MishKu. And then, we can all 4 of them team up against BB. 

Side note: Just remembered @samanalyse's analysis of GP scene and maybe that is what was playing out before the show went off air.

3. Kunal handling the Meenu and Parul mess he unwittingly created. 

4. More of Nidhi's POV because I'm so intrigued. 

5. I don't remember what conversation Varsha and Jasmeet had in that last episode but I remember wanting to see it play out so that too.

6. I want Atul to come back and hopefully, get to see Atul and Kuhu be the filmy duo.

During this lockdown, I have been entertaining myself by watching the new episodes of MasterChef Australia, teaching myself video editing and making VMs (already made 3). What else? Oh yeah! Playing board games with family and uske alawa, I've been washing bartan and helping out in the kitchen.

MA is family couple and in any couple life family aur pyaar ke beech balance karna sekhna padega... jo MA kar sakte hain vo kisi aur kar nahi sakta as their characters designed... 

this is my personal POV that first any couple married should focus on their relation and then family , because only your partner support u in any situation and ur relation with your partner makes peace in family... just to make MA family couple there need to be misunderstandings between them...

ruhi19 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

1. You love playing with fire - do you want mishbir fans coming after you with a danda πŸ€£ I'm intrigued by this POV. While what they're showing now is irritating for most mishbir fans (including me, I have to say), it does help in character growth. The problem is they gave us all that understanding without words which was the stuff of fairy tales, so it's hard to reconcile with this mishbir who don't listen to each other.

I do agree somewhat  (not completely) about not a family waale couple comment, they love their families but family waala compromise is still a problem for them. It's not always black and white. 

2. Agree, Kunal needs to stand by Kuhu even after knowing about shivratri incident. I hope they show this. I'm also hoping Kuhu tells Kunal herself. You already know I love the idea of teaming up against BB.

4. Yup, me too. 

5. I remember they overheard Nidhi and Meenu talking about how Kunal was going to usurp the business. I really want to see where they're going with this.

6. That would be nice.

B: the understanding between mishbir is different because they connected trough pain and for them moethan themselves other person come first, their happiness comes first but for every wife usko phele apni husband ki kushi imp hai and health bhi , so mishti's behaviour is justified because she seen abir in worst situation.

i dont how many believe in this but kabhi kabhi insaan ko smaajne ke liye ek minute kaafi hain and kabhi kabhi hum unhe pure zindagi samaj nahi payenge... 

mishbir  may fairy tale couple but mishbir like couples are in real life esply in joint familes, mishbir fans are more frastuated because of their mis communication and way of reciprocating words from each other... 

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

6) Who is your favorite YRHPK character and why? 

7) If the characters from YRHPK  were real, which character would you never want to meet, and why? 

8) Which is your favorite dance sequence from the show? 

9) Other than the obvious πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, Which actor from the show would you like to meet in person? 

10) Do you think any character in the show ( male or female) would make a good spouse, if it was real life? It could be anyone, not just the four characters.  

Sorry for not answering these pehle. My phone died and I went off to sleep uske baad. 

6. Favourite character would have to be Kuhu, mainly because of how Kaveri portrays her. She is the first actor on ITV to ever make me tear up. 

Also, because Kuhu is my feminist queen. Girl never judges any girl for their choices in life. My favourite trait of hers is how she never makes Nidhi feel inferior because she can't speak in English. She even supported her and started teaching her. 

A close second is Varsha! 

7. I would never want to meet Mehul. He is one piece of work.

8. Favourite dance sequence is hands down, Kamariya, from Ketu's sangeet. It was so good. I still re-watch it to this day.

9. Barring the obviousπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ€­, I think I would love to meet Kaveri. She seems like such a bubbly and fun person. Also, since I am an introvert, I wouldn't even have to put in much effort for the conversation to flow because she is an extrovert.

10. Kaushal!! He is such a romantic and so good with Nidhi. How he always call her 'Mhaari waali' and never degrades her, even when she embarrasses him by saying the wrong things at the wrong time. When he corrects her English also, he does it so politely. His expression has almost never been that of irritation. So patient!

angelfire78 thumbnail

πŸ’―

That was such a fresh take at that time. Actually, it probably still is.πŸ˜”

Have you ever watched Rizzoli & Isles? A detective and a medical examiner, both female, and friends. 

aquaHP thumbnail

Have you ever watched Rizzoli & Isles? A detective and a medical examiner, both female, and friends. 

Nope! I've literally just watched the shows I mentioned in the list. And a few more but not Rizzoli & Isles. Is it good?

angelfire78 thumbnail

Nope! I've literally just watched the shows I mentioned in the list. And a few more but not Rizzoli & Isles. Is it good?

I liked it. Loved the friendship, and it brought a new perspective to have 2 women leads in the show.

aquaHP thumbnail

4. Yup, me too. 

6. That would be nice.

1. Not at all!! Why would I want that? MishBir fans (and I mean sole MishBir fans who don't care about the plot and characterization in the show) are so hardcore that they many a times forget that they're maaro-ing danda to real people for fictional characters. I mean, people don't realise that it has real consequences for the person sitting in front of the screen. Anyway, that is a whole other discussion.

The family thing is definitely not black and white. They love their families.

Okay, so what I think is that the understanding without words thing was definitely stuff of fairytales but fairytales end when the protagonists get married. I have said this before somewhere but in MA's case, the decisions that they took never really had an effect on each others' lives since they lived in separate houses. Now, they are a married couple living in a joint family. 

In Mishti's case scenario, all her decisions were limited to being about herself when she was asked for that decision. Most of the heavy lifting in their relationship was done by Abir because he was the first of the 2 to fall in love. Then, he had to convince her, her family, and his family to get married to Mishti. 

Abir's decisions even though about his personal life had major effect because Meenu wanted to choose the bahu.

The one time that Mishti played a part in her boyfriend Abir's life was when she got Baba back. I won't get started on how bad that decision was on so many levels mainly because it's not my original opinion but it is one that I highly agree with. Anyway, that decision caused havoc in their personal lives which extended to their families with Abir wanting to move out and all of that.

Now, that they are married, any decision that they take will definitely affect their families and in turn affect their relationship because they're essentially on different pages about Meenakshi, the person around which the whole conflict is centred.

Wow!! Maine kitna zyada likh diya!! I am so surprised because I had stopped participating in the forum because I didn't want to type aur ab dekho!

2. I do!! I really want to see your imagination pan out in some form. 

5. Thank you for the reminder. I want to see it pan out too.

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruhi19

MA is family couple and in any couple life family aur pyaar ke beech balance karna sekhna padega... jo MA kar sakte hain vo kisi aur kar nahi sakta as their characters designed... 

this is my personal POV that first any couple married should focus on their relation and then family , because only your partner support u in any situation and ur relation with your partner makes peace in family... just to make MA family couple there need to be misunderstandings between them...

Oh definitely not saying that! But I feel that they're a newly married couple. They've never been in that situation before so it would be so unrealistic if they didn't have misunderstandings and fights. They've grown in different households with different power dynamics so definitely there are bound to be confusions, misunderstandings and so on. 

Also, frankly speaking, I love that they're having that because that's where they'll get to know each other more. 

angelfire78 thumbnail

1. Not at all!! Why would I want that? MishBir fans (and I mean sole MishBir fans who don't care about the plot and characterization in the show) are so hardcore that they many a times forget that they're maaro-ing danda to real people for fictional characters. I mean, people don't realise that it has real consequences for the person sitting in front of the screen. Anyway, that is a whole other discussion.

The family thing is definitely not black and white. They love their families.

Okay, so what I think is that the understanding without words thing was definitely stuff of fairytales but fairytales end when the protagonists get married. I have said this before somewhere but in MA's case, the decisions that they took never really had an effect on each others' lives since they lived in separate houses. Now, they are a married couple living in a joint family. 

In Mishti's case scenario, all her decisions were limited to being about herself when she was asked for that decision. Most of the heavy lifting in their relationship was done by Abir because he was the first of the 2 to fall in love. Then, he had to convince her, her family, and his family to get married to Mishti. 

Abir's decisions even though about his personal life had major effect because Meenu wanted to choose the bahu.

The one time that Mishti played a part in her boyfriend Abir's life was when she got Baba back. I won't get started on how bad that decision was on so many levels mainly because it's not my original opinion but it is one that I highly agree with. Anyway, that decision caused havoc in their personal lives which extended to their families with Abir wanting to move out and all of that.

Now, that they are married, any decision that they take will definitely affect their families and in turn affect their relationship because they're essentially on different pages about Meenakshi, the person around which the whole conflict is centred.

Wow!! Maine kitna zyada likh diya!! I am so surprised because I had stopped participating in the forum because I didn't want to type aur ab dekho!

2. I do!! I really want to see your imagination pan out in some form. 

5. Thank you for the reminder. I want to see it pan out too.

I honestly never thought I'd get so involved in fictional characters and think so deeply about them πŸ˜† but keeping things in perspective and having cordial discussions is so important!

Baba track is a whole other story - and my take on that is different. She did it because she knew Abir was leaving the house because of everyone lying to him. At that stage, I really wish someone had sat him down and told him the truth. I don't know why Meenu waited so long. Were they so afraid that Kunal's truth would come out if Abir knows about baba being bad? Regardless, she did try and rectify that herself and got into even more trouble, but that's another story!

Agree that they're on different pages about Meenu - Abir doesn't care what she thinks and Mishti definitely wants her approval (and Abir knows this, so he should work it into his calculations!)

We can continue this discussion (if you want to) in the new thread I started. I don't want to hijack your appreciation thread.