Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

So happy to see there is someone here who has seen the show. I am a major Castle fan!! The first few seasons are my go to when I want to re-watch something. My favourite part is when Rick transforms from his fun, kid version to sensitive and cool dad❀️

If it's okay with you, may I ask why did you find my choices interesting?

Castle was amazing. I also loved the flip with Kate being tough.

NikkiSays thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What ?? Pihu is YRHPK Enthusiast of the week? How did I miss this ? 

Bollywood Yrhpk GIF - Bollywood Yrhpk Ritvik - Discover & Share GIFs

Congratulations Pihu !!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Kunal Ritvik Arora GIF - Kunal RitvikArora Yrhpk - Discover ...

I will be back with the questions πŸ˜ƒ

NikkiSays thumbnail

Here are my FIRST five questions πŸ˜‰

1) What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?

2) If you had a time machine would you go back in time or go to the future?

3) What is the first thing that you notice in a person? 

4) If you were a superhero what powers would you like to have?

5) When you were in pre-school, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?

NikkiSays thumbnail

6) Who is your favorite YRHPK character and why? 

7) If the characters from YRHPK  were real, which character would you never want to meet, and why? 

8) Which is your favorite dance sequence from the show? 

9) Other than the obvious πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†, Which actor from the show would you like to meet in person? 

10) Do you think any character in the show ( male or female) would make a good spouse, if it was real life? It could be anyone, not just the four characters. 

Edited by Nikki_wanderer - 3 years ago
journalgirl321 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Nikki, these questions are damn good! I'm excited to see what Pihu has to say in response!

NikkiSays thumbnail

Originally posted by: journalgirl321

Nikki, these questions are damn good! I'm excited to see what Pihu has to say in response!

Hehe. I am waiting for her answers too. Since there is a lockdown, we should give Pihu homework everyday so that she doesn’t get bored. 😈 

You also post more questions Meera. it will be so much fun. I already have a set of questions ready  for tomorrow πŸ˜†

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Some more questions Aqua -

What are your hopes for how we would move forward in the show?

How have you been entertaining yourself during the lock down?

Paintings or poems? - Poems

TV or books? - That's a tough one. It used to be books but now, it's probably TV. I am desperately trying to change that though. Haven't been able to read like I used to. I've only read 4 books in the last 5-6years. Pehle, this used to be months.

Hopes for the show (whenever it comes back) include:

1. This is never going to happen but more misunderstandings for MA because that is the only way we will see their relationship develop. The 2 are not a family waale couple (let me know if you want me to elaborate on this point or you got it) so I would like to see how they navigate that tussle between family and pyaar.

2. A love confession scene for KuKu but after Kunal finds out about the Shivratri incident which helps Kuhu realise that he isn't going to leave her and she can stop living in that fear. That would show growth and maturity for both the characters and hopefully, finally help patch things up between MishKu. And then, we can all 4 of them team up against BB. 

Side note: Just remembered @samanalyse's analysis of GP scene and maybe that is what was playing out before the show went off air.

3. Kunal handling the Meenu and Parul mess he unwittingly created. 

4. More of Nidhi's POV because I'm so intrigued. 

5. I don't remember what conversation Varsha and Jasmeet had in that last episode but I remember wanting to see it play out so that too.

6. I want Atul to come back and hopefully, get to see Atul and Kuhu be the filmy duo.

During this lockdown, I have been entertaining myself by watching the new episodes of MasterChef Australia, teaching myself video editing and making VMs (already made 3). What else? Oh yeah! Playing board games with family and uske alawa, I've been washing bartan and helping out in the kitchen.

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

Castle was amazing. I also loved the flip with Kate being tough.

πŸ’―

That was such a fresh take at that time. Actually, it probably still is.πŸ˜”

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

What ?? Pihu is YRHPK Enthusiast of the week? How did I miss this ? 

Congratulations Pihu !!! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

Kunal Ritvik Arora GIF - Kunal RitvikArora Yrhpk - Discover ...

I will be back with the questions πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! I'm so scared and excited for what questions you have in store for later.

P.S. I see what you did there withthe gifsπŸ™ˆ

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_wanderer

Here are my FIRST five questions πŸ˜‰

1) What are the top 3 things on your bucket list?

2) If you had a time machine would you go back in time or go to the future?

3) What is the first thing that you notice in a person? 

4) If you were a superhero what powers would you like to have?

5) When you were in pre-school, what did you want to be when you grow up? And do you still want it?

Let's get to it!

1. I don't have a bucket list but if I could put in 3 things right about now then they would probably be quite unrealistic dreams but isn't that the point of a bucket list? Okay, so here are my most unrealistic but "I want them to be somehow fulfilled" set of dreams:

> Going on a stargazing expedition with people who actually know a thing or two about them and not just putting all their energy photographing each and every thing in sight. Also, maybe see a meteor shower.

> Go on a super relaxing week long trip in the mountains where I can go around foraging, sit by the lakeside, read a book and basically just chill, preferably with friends.

> This might be a sad one but I want to experience unfiltered pure happiness that I got to experience some 2 years ago when I was sitting in my hostel room on a Sunday morning watching YT videos of people being inclusive and optimistic and sharing their stories with the world in the hope of making someone out there feel less alone. Uff!! I was so happy that day. I don't think I had ever felt that kind of joy before but I want to, atleast one more time. That is basically my goal in life: to reach a point in life that I can experience that every moment.

2. After much deliberation in my head, I have come to the conclusion that I wouldn't use it to change my past or future but I would like to go witness incidents from an outsiders' perspective. So yeah, not a time machine but would definitely want a penseive from Harry Potter universe. Actually, kind of like a mixture of both because penseive uses memories and memories are personal and so, will be biased. 

3. There's not a set one. I alternate between 3 things: eyes, hair and for some unfathomable reason, hands. The proportionality of people's hand (nails to the fingers to the palms) is something I have realised that I notice. It's such weird detail and I've caught myself doing that too many times now.πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

4. Whatever superpower can make people feel empathy for others. But also, in these times, super immunity.

5. Isn't pre-school a little too young to have plans for the future? But if I did have any at the time, I would've wanted to be a teacher or a dancer. 

My first career dream, like every other kid, was to became an astronaut from when I was in my 1st grade. Then it changed to wanting to be a scientist in 4th, an archaeologist in 6th grade and back to being an astrophysicist by 10th. Realised at some point that my physics wasn't that great and then, I wanted to be a psychologist. And now, I want to be some form of a storyteller. So, to answer your question, nope. I don't want it anymore. 

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago