Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelfire78 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: aquaHP

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK): 

Sitcoms/TV serials: This is Us, One Tree Hill, Castle, Nisha aur uske cousins, Young Sheldon, Big Bang Theory, Flash, Friends, DCs Legends of Tomorrow, Suits

Reality shows: MasterChef Australia 

Animated/Anime: Avatar - The Last Airbender, Fairy Tail

Informative shows: Brain games, Food factory, Pawn stars, Baggage battles

I guess I've almost named all shows I could remember.

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Rajshri AKA humaari BM. There was a time I used to love her character but that was a different show and different time. Her character seems to have lost its charm. I mean, the woman who was so outraged when KaiRa were getting divorced and gave them a talking to that it became the highlight of the whole track for me, didn't say anything to Kuhu and Kunal. Also, she used to drop such truth bombs in the parent show. I used to love the fierceness and now, her character just seems completely gone to me. 

Lots of common ones πŸ˜Š

Interesting take on BM. I never saw the parent show, so this is the only BM I have seen.

angelfire78 thumbnail

What are your most favorite comedy scenes from the show?

Which character is very underrated?

Which Abir-Kunal scenes did you like best? least?

aquaHP thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelfire78

The third one is just πŸ€£

Thank you!! Thank you!!πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚

aquaHP thumbnail

Lots of common ones πŸ˜Š

Interesting take on BM. I never saw the parent show, so this is the only BM I have seen.

We should really have a full fledged chat on characters and the show then, but once it comes back on air. It would be a lot more fun!

Confession: I haven't seen the parent show in its entirety. I've kind of skimmed through it. So, I used to watch the show as a kid when it started because we had one television and no one would let me watch cartoons and Disney channel and others. That time was for women in my family to chill and they chose to watch YRHPK. 

Then, I was looking for a show to watch a few months and I stumbled upon the parent show and KaiRa's chemistry seemed bang on so I decided to binge watch their part of the story but it was over 3years of episodes so I skimmed through it. 

Coming to BM, I would suggest you check out the episodes where KaiRa take a divorce and BM makes her entry. Like just her parts. I don't think you would require a lot of background on the track because if I remember correctly, those episodes are filled with flashbacks. She played a very similar role in their love story as she does in MA's in this show. 

They're probably like a maximum of 5 episodes, I think. I really wanted to see that strong, bold and badass Rajshri in this show and I really thought we would get to see it during when KuKu's divorce came out in the open but my dreams were shattered. 

aquaHP thumbnail

What are your most favorite comedy scenes from the show?

Which character is very underrated?

Which Abir-Kunal scenes did you like best? least?

Interesting questions! You're probing my thoughts on the show here only. Cool! Cool!πŸ˜†

Okay, so favourite comedy scene! There are so many but I think the common factor in most of them is Jugnu. Also, Kunal! He has had really fun lines and it's really funny to see him loosen up or try to comprehend things because you're not expecting to see that because he is a mature character. Now, since I have to choose, I would say...oh wow!! Both of them are going to be JugNal scenes. Okay!

> Kunal's bachelor party - when Jugnu and Kunal are on the cycle. That was really fun!

> When Kunal asks Jugnu about how do people realise in real life that they are in love. That scene had me in splits, especially when Jugnu said "Maata rani paap lagaati hongi". 

Both of these were my top favourites but there is a whole list of scenes which would have all the characters. They've all had some really interesting lines. Someone should totally make an archive of those dialogues.

I don't think any character is underrated, to be honest. They all have so much depth and backstory but based on the discussions I've seen on the forum and I've been a part of, I would say Nidhi. I do think all of that is going to change very soon though. I feel in the next plot/track, she will play a somewhat similar role to Jasmeet. She is going to get the spotlight soon. 

Onto the 3rd question! 

Best AbiNal scene: My favourite one till date has to be the one where they both argue over Mishti Ganesh chaturthi pandal. That scene was phenomenal!! The acting in that scene was so good!

Worst AbiNal scene: The scene on the balcony before the logo launch event where Abir almost kind of manipulates Kunal into accepting Parul as his mother. I hate that scene to the core because in that moment, Abir didn't even for once think or ask Kunal what he wanted. 

Edited by aquaHP - 3 years ago
angelfire78 thumbnail

Interesting questions! You're probing my thoughts on the show here only. Cool! Cool!πŸ˜†

Okay, so favourite comedy scene! There are so many but I think the common factor in most of them is Jugnu. Also, Kunal! He has had really fun lines and it's really funny to see him loosen up or try to comprehend things because you're not expecting to see that because he is a mature character. Now, since I have to choose, I would say...oh wow!! Both of them are going to be JugNal scenes. Okay!

> Kunal's bachelor party - when Jugnu and Kunal are on the cycle. That was really fun!

> When Kunal asks Jugnu about how do people realise in real life that they are in love. That scene had me in splits, especially when Jugnu said "Maata rani paap lagaati hongi". 

Both of these were my top favourites but there is a whole list of scenes which would have all the characters. They've all had some really interesting lines. Someone should totally make an archive of those dialogues.

I don't think any character is underrated, to be honest. They all have so much depth and backstory but based on the discussions I've seen on the forum and I've been a part of, I would say Nidhi. I do think all of that is going to change very soon though. I feel in the next plot/track, she will play a somewhat similar role to Jasmeet. She is going to get the spotlight soon. 

Onto the 3rd question! 

Best AbiNal scene: My favourite one till date has to be the one where they both argue over Mishti Ganesh chaturthi pandal. That scene was phenomenal!! The acting in that scene was so good!

Worst AbiNal scene: The scene on the balcony before the logo launch event where Abir almost kind of manipulates Kunal into accepting Parul as his mother. I hate that scene to the core because in that moment, Abir didn't even for once think or ask Kunal what he wanted. 

Oops are we supposed to ask more questions about you? This is my first time asking questions. I haven't really noticed this thread before and it's week 3!

I love both the scenes you mentioned. The second one was just too funny πŸ˜†

I agree that Nidhi may come to the forefront soon.

aquaHP thumbnail

Oops are we supposed to ask more questions about you? This is my first time asking questions. I haven't really noticed this thread before and it's week 3!

I love both the scenes you mentioned. The second one was just too funny πŸ˜†

I agree that Nidhi may come to the forefront soon.

I have no clue to be honest! This is my 1st time on this thread as well but I would like to think all questions are fair game!

meen123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thank you DTs for these fun activities to keep us occupied and helping us increase interaction in the forum. You guys are doing an awesome job! Also, thank you for the siggie, @bitterberry. It's so good!! 

Since it's well over the end of the day here, I'm gonna answer the 1st set of questions and go off to dreamlandsmiley42

Your name: Pihu/Aqua 

Date of Birth: 1st November

Profession/Education: Finished my graduation in Fashion technology 

Your first forum in IF: Nisha aur Uske Cousins

How did you come across IF?

Through my search for fanfics and similar opinions on shows

Your hobbies: 

Do they exist anymore? Actually, not the conventional ones. Anyway, my hobbies would include watching shows, listening to my small playlist over and over, social media, and my newest hobbies include writing FFs at super slow speed and making VMs.

Your best friends in IF: 

I would love to say everyone on the KuKu AT because I'm super open there but if I had to pick one person, it would be @journalgirl (Meera).

Favorite shows (apart from YRHPK): 

Sitcoms/TV serials: This is Us, One Tree Hill, Castle, Nisha aur uske cousins, Young Sheldon, Big Bang Theory, Flash, Friends, DCs Legends of Tomorrow, Suits

Reality shows: MasterChef Australia 

Animated/Anime: Avatar - The Last Airbender, Fairy Tail

Informative shows: Brain games, Food factory, Pawn stars, Baggage battles

I guess I've almost named all shows I could remember.

If you are given a choice, which character from YRHPK would you like to play and why?:

I wouldn't be able to act because of my massive stage fear but I like the complexity and depth in Kuhu, Kunal and Meenu's characters so any one of them.

Your favourite scene/scenes from YRHPK:

This is super hard! I guess I'll share my top 5 (in order of episode number):

1. Meenakshi's intro: That was so good and to be honest, so much more grand than any other character on the show. The makers took their own sweet time revealing her face and her signature music score made it all the more grand than it already was.

2. Ketaki-Kunal scenes during her haldi and right before her shaadi when Abir clicks a picture of them hugging: Their bond is so underrated but those few scenes actually show us a jovial and fun Kunal. His character was shown to be the serious, mature one in the beginning but those were the only scenes where he would joke around and behave his age. And Ritvik and Trishaa's effortless chemistry as brother and sister just made those scenes all the more loveable.

3. Kuhu's breakdown scene in the Navratri episode: I used to like Kuhu's character till then but that was the moment I fell for Kuhu's character hard. Kaveri's performance was so so good that it actually made me tear up. That has never happened to me while watching an ITV show. 

4. MishBir lakeside break-up scene: Absolutely top notch acting and aesthetics on point because I still can't seem to get over their costumes and colours in that scene. Just realised that there's something about break-up scenes because I have loved every one of them in this show, be it a romantic relationship or platonic. They have all been epic! If I had a choice for a 2nd break-up/judaai scene, I would choose the one where Nishant and Kuhu part on the road. Such pure love for each other.

5. Parul-Kunal scene after Parul comes back from jail: I don't think this needs any explanation because that scene speaks for itself.

One character in YRHPK you dont like at all:

Rajshri AKA humaari BM. There was a time I used to love her character but that was a different show and different time. Her character seems to have lost its charm. I mean, the woman who was so outraged when KaiRa were getting divorced and gave them a talking to that it became the highlight of the whole track for me, didn't say anything to Kuhu and Kunal. Also, she used to drop such truth bombs in the parent show. I used to love the fierceness and now, her character just seems completely gone to me. 

Which forums do you visit as a member?

As of now, only this one.

How do you feel being the MOTW?

Super excited because what better way to be able to interact with the forum members and get to answer creative questions.

hey another Castle fanπŸ€—πŸ€—

Interesting choices.i also loved that Parul Kunal scene too

aquaHP thumbnail

Originally posted by: meen123

hey another Castle fanπŸ€—πŸ€—

Interesting choices.i also loved that Parul Kunal scene too

So happy to see there is someone here who has seen the show. I am a major Castle fan!! The first few seasons are my go to when I want to re-watch something. My favourite part is when Rick transforms from his fun, kid version to sensitive and cool dad❀️

If it's okay with you, may I ask why did you find my choices interesting?

angelfire78 thumbnail

Some more questions Aqua -

What are your hopes for how we would move forward in the show?

How have you been entertaining yourself during the lock down?

Paintings or poems?

TV or books?