Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Saumya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 years ago

Sugandha enters anant's room carrying a glass of juice, as he was getting ready for his office. She keeps the tray on side table and turns around to witness whole room. The clothes were spread on the bed, the wardrobe was not properly arranged, all his office files were kept at table.

SUGANDHA- anant . What is all this.?

Sugandha asked him about his room. He looks at her first and then at the messy room.

ANANT- mom.. sorry wo.. I'm getting late.  I'll arrange all this once I get back..

Answered Anant and then continued getting ready looking at the mirror. He adjusted his tie and goes near the bed to take his bag but Sugandha stops him.

SUGANDHA- Aram se Anant. What is the need to run like this.? If you are forgetting then let me remind you that you work in your dad's company..

Anant smile at her. He holds his mother from shoulder and explain her.

ANANT- maa.. that doesn't mean that I should go late and do whatever I want..

Sugandha nods at him in disbelief. Nimisha enters his room disturbing them.

NIMISHA- bhai.. are you ready? You've to drop me first..

ANANT- oh yes nimmi.. acha maa.. we are leaving.. 

Sugandha smile at them.. he was about to leave when something strikes him.

ANANT- areh ha.. I forgot to tell you. Meeta maa has called me there tonight. So I'll be there after office..

Sugandha's smile widened hearing to his words and she nods at him. Finally he and nimisha goes from there. Sugandha's eyes falls on the juice glass..

SUGANDHA- arey.. ye ladka bhi na.. juice to piya hi nahi..

She nods in disbelief. She looks at the room and decided to arrange it. She starts with his files and arrange it properly keeping it in the shelf.

SUGANDHA- when navya was here, she used to take care of everything.. but now see.. how anant behaves.. 

Sugandha nods in disbelief. She started folding his clothes which were scattered on the bed. When she was cleaning the bed, she felt something under the comfort on bed. She removes it and finds a photo frame. It was Anant and navya's photo captured when they had a small party regarding her pregnancy announcement. Sugandha has gifted the frame to them as a token of love. She smiles sadly looking at the photo. Anant was back-hugging Navya and they were looking at each other smiling. Sugandha lightly caresses the photo and gets light tears in her eyes. 

OM- Sugandha... Kaha ho..?

He stops at the door looking at her. She quickly wipes her tears and turns to face him. He enters the room and looks at her in confusion.

OM- hey.. what happened..?

Sugandha took a deep breath and shows him the photo frame. Om smile looking at it.

SUGANDHA- aapko yad hai? We took this photo when we had a party for Navya's pregnancy news.. and I have gifted this frame to them..

Sugandha smile lightly remembering the day...

*****FLASHBACK*****

NIMISHA- maa.. there's something for you..

Nimisha shouts for Sugandha holding a box in her hand. Sugandha runs towards her and snatched the box from her.

SUGANDHA- it's not for you.. ye to mere Anant aur Navya ke liye hai..

Said Sugandha smiling while Nimisha giggles at her mother.

NIMISHA- acha but atleast tell me what's there.?

SUGANDHA- wait...

Sugandha opens the box and took out the same golden bordered photo frame. Nimisha's eyes widened looking at the frame..

NIMISHA- wow.. this is beautiful.. dikhao..

Sugandha stops her from touching the frame while nimisha looking confused.

SUGANDHA- abhi nahi.. first Anant and Navya will see..

Sugandha leaves from there towards their room while Nimisha nods her head smiling. Sugandha was about to enter their room when she heard noise coming from their room.

ANANT- chillao mat Navya...

Anant shouts turning towards Navya while she looks at him in anger.

NAVYA- you better tell to yourself. Kyuki mujhse jyada tum chilla rahe ho..

Navya shouted at the same pace while Sugandha looks shocked hearing them fight. 

NAVYA- I am fed up of all this.. I don't understand mein pregnant hu ya bed ridden patient hu..??

Said Navya shouting while Anant pushed his hair back getting frustrated. 

ANANT- Nothing serious has happened.. you are over reacting..

NAVYA- really.? Anant I'm only 2 months pregnant. And your mom has asked me to quit my job. Is it nothing serious for you.??

Sugandha looks shocked hearing her. She bows down looking sad.

NAVYA- ye mat karo, yaha mat jao, aise mat betho, ye mat khao... I'm fed up of all these restrictions. I can't say anything to maa because their generation is like this only. But I have not expected this from you Anant..

Navya sounds disappointed. Anant rolls his eyes and looks angry. 

ANANT- ofcourse.. expectations are meant from my side only.. and what about you.? You are being selfish Navya..

Anant shouted at her while Sugandha shivers lightly hearing their arguments. 

NAVYA- I'm being selfish.? Is this what you think about me.? I have decided to keep this baby because you wanted. Hamari families has forced me to keep this baby. Mene sabke bare me socha he Anant and you are saying I'm behaving selfish.

Suddenly they heard a sound from the door. Both of them turns to the direction to find Sugandha looking shocked. Sugandha looks at the frame which has fallen from her hands and she quickly bend to pick that. She sighs in relief to find out the frame has not been broken. Anant and Navya looks at each other and then at Sugandha. 

SUGANDHA- I.. am sorry.. wo.. I have something to gift you both... Ye...

Sugandha stammered to say anything while moving towards them. She hands them the frame without meeting eyes. 

NAVYA- maa... Wo...

SUGANDHA- it's time for your juice beta.. I'll ask nimmi to bring it..

Sugandha smile at her sadly and leaves from there while Anant and Navya kept on looking at her. 

ANANT- Today again because of you , someone in the house has heard us argue..

Navya looks at him in shock. Sugandha who was moving out from their room, too has listened to them. She gets sad and finally leaves from there...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

A tear drop from Sugandha's eyes while Om caresses her back pacifying her. 

SUGANDHA- it all happened because of me..

Said Sugandha in a disbelief while om shook at her. 

OM- don't say that Sugandha..

SUGANDHA- nahi om.. It would not have happened if I had not forced them.. because of me, neither that baby is there nor anant and navya's relationship.

Sugandha close her eyes shedding some tears. Om caresses her back pulling her towards him to pacify. She keeps her head on his shoulder, crying.

OM- No relationship can be broken by any third person... Rishta un dono ke wajah se hi bana rehta hai Sugandha..

Om tried to make her explain by pacifying her. While Sugandha wipes her tears. 

OM- they both broke up because of them and if they want to be together then it will happen because of them only...

SUGANDHA- par kaise om..? 

Sugandha looks at him while he gave her a sad smile nodding his head.

OM- don't know.. but I am sure.. it will happen soon..

Om patted her shoulder while she nods at him wiping her tears...

Navya rings the door bell of Mishra house. Her eyes goes wide looking at Anant who has opened the door for her. He wore a kitchen apron. While navya checks him from top to bottom.

ANANT- hey.. good evening Ms Mishra..

He greets her with smile and welcomes her inside. She looks at him getting confused. 

ANANT- so.. how was your day.?

NAVYA- huh..??

Navya gets confused with his questions. Anant looks at the bags she was holding.

ANANT- oh.. give it to me.. and you have a seat..

Anant takes the bags from her and goes in kitchen. Navya looks at Deepak who was sitting on sofa looking at them..

NAVYA- papa. . What is happening here..?

Deepak smile at her indicating her to sit..

DEEPAK- nothing.. Anant is helping your mom in kitchen..

NAVYA- oh god..!!

Navya sighed at his words. She nods her head in disbelief.

NAVYA- then it is a bad news for all of us..

Deepak laughs at her words. She goes in kitchen to check for Anant and meeta. She gets surprised at the scene. The whole kitchen was a mess with vegetables spreaded on kitchen platform and ground, the flour fallen on ground, almost all utensils used and gathered at the sink while Anant and Meeta laughing and talking. 

ANANT- and you know what mom, at that time I have decided to pull my sleeves and just give a bang at meeting. And guess what..??

MEETA- you have given a great presentation.. hai na.?

Anant nods in yes and both of them started laughing. Navya nods her head in disbelief. She moves towards them interrupting them.

NAVYA- ye kya horaha hai yaha..? And what a mess you have created here Anant..??

Asked navya crossing her arms and looking around. Anant and Meeta looks at each other and then at Meeta.

ANANT- can't you see Ms Mishra.? I am helping maa to prepare dinner..

NAVYA- oh really.? Like this.? Making a mess everywhere.? 

Said Navya getting angry while Anant continued chopping the vegetables. 

NAVYA- and maa.. aap ise kuch kyu nahi kehti.. if I would have done this you would have scolded me..

Said Navya in a disbelief while Meeta looks shocked.

MEETA- arey? Why would I say anything to him. He is such a nice baccha..

Meeta caresses anant's face while he side hugs her. Navya rolls her eyes. 

ANANT- why you are jealous Navya.? 

NAVYA- why I would be jealous.? And that too of you..

Said Navya sounding actually jealous. Anant smirks at her pressing his laugh.

NAVYA- and please.. you move from here. Tum dinner banaoge na to mil gaya sabko khana..!!

Said Navya in a disbelief while anant's jaw drop. 

ANANT- excuse me... You are saying this.? The one who finds cooking so boring.. the one who herself don't know how to cook..

Meeta laughs at this. Anant and Meeta high-five each other in air while Navya frowns at them.

NAVYA- Mr Anant Bajpayee.. jaisa bhi banati hu, tumse to better hi banati hu..

ANANT- really..?? How....

MEETA- stop it you both..

Meeta shouted making them quiet. Both of them looks at her and then at each other.

MEETA- my god.. how much you both fights... It seems a fish market..

Said Meeta in disbelief while both of them looks down. 

MEETA- navya.. tujhe itni problem he to tu khud anant ke sath khana bana.. 

Navya looks at her and then at Anant who was smiling at this. 

MEETA- and please.. both of you prepare dinner in time.. and don't fight.. understand.?

She warns Anant and Navya while they nods their head in agreement. She leaves from there keeping them alone.

To be continued..!!

coderlady thumbnail

Navya felt so jealous of the closeness between Anant and her mom.

coderlady thumbnail

A lot of what plagued them is different set of expectations. They were not on the same page and could not compromise enough. Everyone had to give a little.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Navya felt so jealous of the closeness between Anant and her mom.

Yes..😁😂

Saumya96 thumbnail

A lot of what plagued them is different set of expectations. They were not on the same page and could not compromise enough. Everyone had to give a little.

And they didn't even tried to make adjustments and compromises. Relationship is bound between all these things. May be this time they will understand what really needs to be in a marriage..

Saumya96 thumbnail

ANANT- so..?? Wifey..!?

Navya gave a look at him. 

NAVYA- don't call me that..

She goes from there near the shelf and takes her kitchen apron. 

ANANT- okay.. so..? Ex-wifey..? Is it ok?

Said Anant sitting on the platform while Navya looks at him. 

NAVYA- very funny... Now get down and let me prepare it..

Said Navya pulling him down from the platform.

ANANT- areh? Itna kyu gussa horahi ho.? 

NAVYA- gussa hone ki hi bat he.. what have you done to my kitchen.. kitna saman bikhra ke rakha hai, just like a kabad..

Said Navya scolding him and hands him the broom to clean. 

NAVYA- safai karna kab sikhoge tum Anant.? I am sure your room must be like this only, a complete mess...

Anant smile at her while she kept on scolding him. She cleans the platform first and started chopping the vegetables. 

NAVYA- kab sudhroge tum Anant..

ANANT- kabhi nahi.. me sudharna hi nahi chahta..

Answered Anant while cleaning the floor, ofcourse not properly. 

NAVYA- you better do it in time.. and please do it properly..

Scolded navya again looking at the floor while Anant pouts. 

ANANT- ha meri maa..

Navya rolls her eyes and continued her work. She looks at the stove where halwa was already prepared. 

NAVYA- and what is this.? Abhi se halwa banake rakha hai? Sabse last banana chahiye na.. otherwise sugar hard hojayegi...

Complaints Navya while Anant moves towards her. 

ANANT- the first thing, don't be a teacher ok.. and secondly, tum shayad bhul rahi ho par tumhe halwa banana mene hi sikhaya hai... Remember.?

Navya stops in between and looks at him. He smirks at her while she remembers the day when Anant had taught her to prepare the halwa...

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya was looking tensed and worried, playing with her fingers in kitchen. She was newly married and had to prepare a sweet dish for the first time for everyone in Bajpayee house. She was looking like a newly married with her red saree, big earrings, her mangalsutra chain and bangles in her hands. Suddenly Anant came there. 

ANANT- hey...

Anant was dressed in his off-white kurta and pajama pants. He smiles looking at her. 

NAVYA- thank god you are here.. Anant.. mujhe to kuch samajh nahi araha hai..

She sounds tensed while Anant giggles looking at her. 

ANANT- I know.. tumhe khana banana nahi ata..

Navya looks at him in surprise. She looks at the door if anyone is there and then whispered at him.

NAVYA- tumhe kaise pata.?

Anant smirks and crossed his arms.

ANANT- told you na, I know everything about you.. remember that "positivity wala feeling"..??

Navya smile at him but at the other moment looks tensed.

NAVYA- anant.. mom had told me to prepare some sweet. And i don't know anything except to make coffee and tea..

Anant giggle looking at her while Navya continued worrying.

NAVYA- I should tell mom about this, hai na.? Sach bol dungi to she will help me out in this..

Anant pacifies her holding her shoulder.

ANANT- relax navya.. everyone is there outside. Ghar me itne mehman hai, un sab ke samne tum kaise mom se bat karogi.?

Navya thinks for a while and then looks at Anant.

NAVYA- then what should I do.? Internet se recipe dekh lu.?

Asked Navya while Anant gave her a wide smile.

ANANT- when you have your own personal chef then why to use that phone wala recipe.? 

Navya looks confused while Anant keeps his hands on his waist.

ANANT- I am talking about me navya.. I will help you to prepare...??

NAVYA- tum.?

Navya looks at him in surprise.

NAVYA- you know how to cook.? 

Asked Navya in a wonder while Anant nods at her.

ANANT- itna acha bhi nahi, but atleast itna to bana leta hu ki kabhi aisi situation me agaya to khudki help kar saku..

Said Anant in a taunt while Navya frowns at him.

NAVYA- was that a taunt for me..? 

Anant giggle and nods in no..

ANANT- nahi baba.. but tum hi dekho, nimmi can't help you because she herself don't know how to cook.. maa can't come to help you because she is busy with guests.. aur bacha tumhara phone.. to...

Anant moves towards her, embracing her from back and holding her one hand while keeping his other hand on her waist. She closed her eyes blushing.

ANANT- Phone tumhara hath pakad ke, pyar se.. to tumhe nahi sikha sakta na...

Said Anant in a whisper giving her goosebumps. She cleared her throat

NAVYA- Anant.. behave yourself..

Anant leaves her and pouts while she giggled at him. 

NAVYA- so.. what is my husband going to teach me.? 

Asked Navya while Anant looks around for the ingredients.

ANANT- mmm.. halwa..? That is simple and will take less time..

Said Anant widening his eyes and Navya nods in yes. He moves little back and bows at her.

ANANT- so Mrs Bajpayee. Your chef is at your service ma'am..

Navya laughs at his gesture. He smile looking at her. She looks at him getting confused while he nods his head. 

Ek din kabhi jho khud ko taraashe

Meri nazar se tu zara

Haay re...

He took the vessel and kept it on stove. He indicates her to switch it on and she follows him. 

Aankhon se teri kya kya chhupa hai

Tujhko dikhaaoon main zara

Haay re...

He indicates her to put the "ghee" and gave her a spoon to do that. She shows him the quantity and he nods asking to continue..

Ek ankahi si daastaan daastaan

Kehne lagega aaina..

He gave her the "sooji" packet and ask her to put it in the ghee. She was about to pour the whole packet but he yells stopping her. 

Subhanallah

Jo ho raha hai pehli dafha hai

Wallah aisa hua..

He takes the packet from her hand and pour the less quantity. She looks embarrassed and ask for his apology while he smile at her. 

Subhanallah

Wallah aisa hua..!!

He stirs the sooji with the spatula while she watches him doing. She takes the spatula from him and started stiring herself. By that time, Anant started chopping the dry fruits. 

Meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena

Unki dori se taareefe bun lena..

Anant ask her to put the sugar into the sooji and she nods at him. She shows him the quantity and he nods asking her to proceed. He smiles looking at her innocent face while continuing to chop the dry fruits.

Haan meri khaamoshi se baatein chun lena

Unki dori se taareefe bun lena..

Suddenly he cuts his finger slightly and cried in pain. Navya holds his finger and blows air while he kept on watching her. Her eyes falls on him.

Kal nahi the jo aaj lagti hoon

Taareef meri hai khaama khaan

Tohfa hai tera meri adah...

They both kept staring each other for a while. Suddenly their concentration broke by a sudden smell coming from the pan. Anant quickly makes the flame low and checks the halwa if it got burnt. 

Ek din kabhi jo khud ko pukaare

Meri zubaan se tu zara

Haay re..

Both of them sighed in relief and laughs looking at each other. Anant ask her to pour one cup of water and he himself steer the halwa. 

Tujh mein chhupi si jo shayari hai

Tujhko sunaaoon main zara

Haay re..

Her hair tendrils were disturbing her and she kept on making it behind her ears. He watches her doing that. Navya started steering the halwa while Anant moves near her from back.

Ye do dilon ka vaasta vaasta

Khul ke bataaya jaaye na..

She stops and looks at her side where Anant was almost hugging her from behind. He took her saree's end and attach it around her waist. 

Subhanallah

Wallah aisa hua..

He puts her hair behind her ear and she bows down blushing. He holds her hand and both of them started steering the spoon together looking at each other.

Subhanallah

Wallah aisa hua...

Navya takes the nuts and sprinkle it on the halwa while Anant switch the stove off. Both of them together smells the halwa and their face blows up looking at each other.

Subhanallah

Wallah... aisa hua...!!

They both smile and kept on looking at each other for their succesful recipe...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

ANANT- Navya ji...

Anant flips his fingers in front of her breaking her concentration. She looks at her around and then at Anant.

ANANT- flashback me chali gayi na.? 

Navya blinks her eyes not wanting to answer his question. She started continuing her work while Anant pressed his smile. Her eyes falls on him again.

NAVYA- agar tumhara ho gaya ho then should we continue our work.?

Asked Navya crossing her arms while Anant nods at her. 

ANANT- banda aapki service me hazir hai ma'am...

Anant again bows in front of her making Navya remember the moment again. She tried to hides her smile. While he looks at her.

NAVYA- dramebaz...

Navya nods her head in disbelief. They both started preparing the dinner together...

Meeta, Madhavi and Ritika were sitting in Meeta's room.

RITIKA- omg aunty... In sab ki kya zarurat thi..??

Said Ritika as meeta gifted her some maternity dresses. Meeta nods at her.

MADHAVI- yes meeta ji... You are doing formalities now...

MEETA- no Madhavi-ji.. I'm just giving gifts to my daughter..

Said Meeta caressing Ritika's head while she smile. 

MEETA- I hope you like it..

RITIKA- they are very nice aunty.. and comfortable too.. 

Ritika said taking one of the ankle length gown in her hand. 

MADHAVI- now you have to wear these comfys for your office too..

Ritika nods in agreement. Her eyes falls on a bag near meeta.

RITIKA- ye kya hai ?

Ritika took the bag and checks the clothes inside. Meeta's smile disappeared looking at the clothes. 

MEETA- ye... I bought for Navya.. when she was....

Meeta stops in between while Ritika and Madhavi looks at each other and then at Meeta. 

MEETA- pehele to, they were not ready for the baby.  And when they were ready, they had to face such a mishap..

Meeta said in disbelief. She bows down getting sad when Madhavi keeps her hand on hers.

MEETA- kya kuch nahi hua uske sath... Miscarriage, which led to divorce.. depression... Kitni udas rehti hai meri navi... She was not like this.. 

Said Meeta trying them to explain her feelings while Madhavi nodded at her. 

MEETA- wo kehti rehti hai that she is not sad. She says she is happy. But I know.. me to maa hu uski, samajhti hu uske Mann me kya hai... I know that she is not happy.. 

MADHAVI- sambhaliye meeta ji... We can't control our lives. Hamare life ke bade decision, life khud hamare liye leti hai..

Meeta smile sadly at her. While Madhavi kept on pacifying her. Ritika watches the two ladies getting emotional. 

MEETA- meri navi ke sath hi aisa hona tha...

Nods meeta in disbelief. Ritika too gets light tears. Meeta looks at Madhavi and continued..

MEETA- you know what, whenever there is family function or anything like that, she try to ignore it. Kyuki jab bhi jati hai to apne aas pas sabko ek complete family me dekhti he..and then she cries for herself... Room me bethke, akele roti rehti hai... She thinks that we don't understand, we don't know about this.. but we are her parents.. we can read her every expression...

Ritika bows down hearing this from Meeta. She knows that Anant is going through same situation. She feels really sad for the turmoil in her friend's life..

MADHAVI- whatever happened with navya was her fate Meeta-ji.. we can't change that. But I believe.. there is definitely something good written in her life..God does not hurt good people.  And our navya is indeed good...

Meeta nods lightly wiping her tears. Ritika too pacifies meeta by keeping her hand on her shoulder.

RITIKA- ha aunty.. I believe it too... So what if Anant and Navya are not together currently.. that time will definitely come when they will be one once again...

Meeta smile at her nodding in yes. She took a breath and keeps navya's dresses back in the bag. 

NAVYA- Ritika...

The ladies hurriedly wipes their tears as Navya enters the room. 

NAVYA- arey baba re.. what was happening here..?

Asked Navya looking confused. Ritika smile at her

RITIKA- see this.. Aunty has gifted me..

Navya smile looking at the clothes. 

NAVYA- ofcourse I know.. afterall it was my choice..

Navya winks at her while Ritika giggles. 

MADHAVI- waise beta.. The dinner was very good. I really like it..

Madhavi praises Navya while she thanks her with a smile.

MEETA- navi ne akele nahi banaya tha, anant had helped her..

Said Meeta looking at Navya for which she smile lightly.

RITIKA- tabhi to... Itna acha bana tha..

Navya rolls her eyes listening to her.

NAVYA- Don't talk like maa.. in these years, atleast I have learnt to cook properly..

Ritika giggles at her. While meeta nodded in disbelief.

NAVYA- acha chal.. me tujhe bulane ayi thi. Let's go for a walk and we will buy ice-cream for everyone..

RITIKA- ok..

Ritika gets up to leave with Navya.

NAVYA- tab tak.. you both continue your gossips..

Said Navya taunting Meeta. 

MADHAVI- acha, you both are going alone or what.? 

Asked Madhavi in a concern.

NAVYA- no aunty . Anant and Ranbir are coming with us..

Madhavi and Meeta smile nodding their head to give permission. Navya and Ritika leaves from there and meeta kept on looking at her.

MADHAVI- don't worry meeta... Everything is going to get fine...

MEETA- I hope so..

Meeta smile at her thinking about Navya...

References:

Song: "Subhanallah"- Yeh Jawani hai Deewani (2013 movie)

coderlady thumbnail

Anant had taught Navya how to cook. She just needs to relax around him a little. She is on the edge always.

Saumya96 thumbnail

Anant had taught Navya how to cook. She just needs to relax around him a little. She is on the edge always.

She will learn this time...😉

Saumya96 thumbnail

Anant, Navya along with Ranbir and Ritika were having a walk.

RANBIR- oh god... It seems it will be raining...

Said Ranbir looking up at the cloudy sky. Navya nods in disbelief.

NAVYA- and we are going to have icecream in this weather.? Like seriously..??

ANANT- arey.? Icecream is not dependent on weather. And waise dekha jaye, to barish me icecream khane ka maza hi kuch aur hota hai..

Said Anant looking at Navya while she stops in midway. She looks at him in surprise, remembering that she used to say the same thing..

ANANT- what are you looking at.? Remember?? You used to say the same thing..

Anant smirks looking at her. She looks other way not meeting eyes with him. 

RITIKA- Anant.. navya...

Ritika calls both of them. Anant and Navya looks at their side where Ranbir and Ritika were waiting for them infront of icecream stall. 

NAVYA- are you sure guys we are going to have this.??

Said Navya while both of them moves near Ranbir and Ritika..

NAVYA- Ritika, tumhari tabyet kharab hogayi to problem hojayegi...

Said Navya in a concern. The rest three looks at each other and burst into laughter. Navya looks confused.

RANBIR- seriously navya..? You are saying this..??

RITIKA- the one who used to love icecream.. you.. aaj tujhe icecream nahi khani..

Said Ritika in amazement. Navya bows down and then looks at them.

NAVYA- me tumhare aur baby ke liye bol rahi thi Ritika.. 

Navya pouts while Ritika side hugs her.

RITIKA- aww.. don't worry.. kuch nahi hoga.. 

RANBIR- acha.. which flavour..?

Asked Ranbir to Navya. While Anant answers on her behalf..

ANANT- choco chips.. right..?

Anant asked looking at navya and she nods in yes. Ranbir and Ritika smile at them.

RANBIR- and you..??

ANANT- chocolate caramel..

Ranbir gave their orders. All of them started having their icecream. Navya looks at Anant who was busy eating. He was licking the corner of the cone, enjoying the whole icecream. Navya nods at him in disbelief while he looks at her doing that.

ANANT- what..?

Asked Anant in confusion. 

NAVYA- nothing ... 

Navya smile denying to answer. Anant looks at Ranbir and Ritika who were busy feeding each other. He again looks at Navya who was still smiling..

ANANT- areh..?? Why are you smiling..?

Anant frowns. Navya gave a look at him.

NAVYA- you are such a kid anant... 

Said Navya in a disbelief. Anant's smile widened hearing her.

ANANT- ofcourse, tumhe to pata hai Navya . Hearing the name of ice cream, the child inside me comes out..

Said Anant and continued his icecream. Navya giggle at him.

NAVYA- ha I know... 

Said Navya nodding in disbelief. 

ANANT- oh madam.. if you are forgetting then let me tell you... Tum bhi aisi hi thi.. now you've changed..

Anant said making Navya surprised without realising what he said. She looks at him...

NAVYA- me... Badal gayi hu..??

Anant stops and looks at her. He feels apologetic for his words..

ANANT- I'm sorry.. mujhe wo nahi kehna tha..

Navya looks angry. She turns to other side continuing to eat her icecream while Anant watches her. 

ANANT- actually... I'm not sorry...

Said Anant suddenly. 

NAVYA- matlab..??

ANANT- matlab yahi.. that you have changed a lot.. 

Navya's jaw drop by his sudden words. She didn't said anything further and looks angry..

ANANT- You were not like this..

NAVYA- Situation changes humans anant...

She turns around to look at him.

NAVYA- situations to life change kar deti hai.. to fir insan kya chiz hai..

They both stare each other. She broke the eye lock and started to leave from there when Anant stops her.

ANANT- No situation can be so crucial that it can change the person and their feelings...

Navya didn't turn to look at him. She sighed heavily and leaves from there near Ranbir and Ritika. Anant looks at his icecream and throws it in the dustbin. He remembers the moments which they have spent together....

*****FLASHBACK*****

Navya was sitting in car, waiting for Anant to come. She was looking frustrated and frowning. After a while Anant comes back and seated on driver's seat.

NAVYA- kya..??

ANANT- I told you navya.. all shops are closed..

Said Anant in a disbelief while Navya looks annoyed.

NAVYA- aahh.. that's why I have told you to bring me choco chips icecream when you were returning from your office.. but you never listens to me..

Complaints Navya while Anant nodded in disbelief.

ANANT- acha .? Itna Mann tha choco chips icecream khane ka to, you could have brought yourself when you were returning from your office..

Said Anant back answering her. 

NAVYA- tab Mera Mann nahi kar raha tha. But ab kar raha hai.. you won't understand what cravings are anant.. a pregnant woman can only understand that..

Yells Navya while Anant giggle at her. She keeps her hand on her three months pregnant stomach and pouts looking at Anant.

NAVYA- me and the baby are craving for icecream anant...

Navya pouts and makes a crying face. Anant laughs at her.

ANANT- ab itna cutely bologi tab to me stars and moon bhi tod ke launga..

Said Anant starting the car. Navya smile at him and looks excited. After a while Anant stops his car near a beach.

NAVYA- yaha..??

ANANT- you want to eat icecream na.? To rat ke 1 baje icecream bas yahi milegi..

Said Anant removing his seat belt. Navya smile looking at the icecream stall and excitedly gets down the car. She started running near the stall..

ANANT- careful navya...

Anant instructs her but she didn't listened to him. She quickly goes near the stall and her eyes twinkle looking at the icecream.

NAVYA- bhaiya.. ek choco chips icecream dena.. jaldi...

Anant comes near her and crossed his arms looking at the child in front of him. The vendor hands a cone to Navya and she started having it. She looks at Anant and offers him for which he denied nodding his head. She continued eating her icecream, licking it from the corner of cone, tasting it thoroughly..

ANANT- Navya... Aram se.. let's go inside the car, it's very cold here. Plus, you are having ice-cream in this cold weather..

Said Anant nodding his head in disbelief. NAVYA- icecream is not seasonal Mr Bajpayee.. you can have it anytime.. and by the way. Aise mausam me icecream khane ka maza hi kuch aur hai..

Navya winks at him while Anant nods in disbelief. 

ANANT- whatever.. but you have to care yourself too.. come with me..

Anant pays the bill to the vendor and takes navya inside the car. He was looking at her having a smile while she was busy in her own. He caresses her hair softly.

ANANT- mad you are...

Navya giggle at him. Suddenly she takes the cone near him.

NAVYA- have it...

Anant looks confused..

ANANT- kyu.? 

NAVYA- you like icecream na.. then have it..

Said Navya handing him the cone. 

ANANT- Navya...

Anant looks at her suspiciously while she bit her tongue.

NAVYA- ab aur khane ka mann nahi kar raha..

Said Navya feeling apologetic while Anant laughs at her. She pouts looking at his reaction.

NAVYA- not fair Anant. You know na pregnancy me aisa hota hai..

Anant controls his laugh and looks at her. He pulls her towards him and she keeps her head on his shoulder. 

ANANT- koi bat nahi.. Anyway now I will find it even sweeter..

Said Anant in a smirk while Navya lightly punched him on his chest. He was about to eat when an idea strikes him. He intensionally applies the icecream at her nose tip for which she looks at him.

NAVYA- anant... What are you doing..??

Navya was about to clean it when Anant holds her hand. She looks at him in confusion while he was smiling at her. He moves closer to her and licks the icecream on her nose making her go red in embarrassment.

NAVYA- behave anant... Kya kar rahe ho..??

Asked Navya looking down. 

ANANT- areh..? Me tumhe rat ke 1 baje icecream khilane le aya.. and you won't thank me..??

Anant smirks while Navya looks at him. She bit her lower lip and anant watches her doing that. He applies the icecream lightly on her lips for which she looks at him in surprise. He moves near her looking at her lips and she closed her eyes. He licks the icecream which was there on her lips. He started kissing her lightly holding her hand pulling her lightly towards him. While she clutch his shirt tightly. He deepens the kiss tasting every corner of her lips while she reverts him back equally. After a while he leaves her and looks at her. 

ANANT- This was the real fun of eating ice cream..

Whispers Anant while Navya hides her smile. She pushed him a little and looks at the other side, outside the window. Anant smirks and started the car to return back...

*****FLASHBACK ENDS*****

RANBIR- Anant...

Anant's concentration broke as Ranbir patted his shoulder. 

RANBIR- where were you lost..? Kabse bula raha hu..

Ranbir asked getting confused. Anant looks at Navya who was talking with Ritika at a distance. He then looks at Ranbir who was waiting for his answer.

ANANT- nahi... Kuch nahi...

Ranbir smile lightly understanding about what he must be thinking about. 

RANBIR- chale..? It's quite late.. Mummy must be waiting for us..

Anant smile at him nodding his head in agreement. They goes near the girls and the four of them leaves for Mishra house...

NAVYA- we hope that we get back to you soon...

Navya concluded her meeting which was held in a restaurant. 

NAVYA- thank you ..

She smiles thanking the clients and they leave from there. 

SNEHA- well done ma'am.. congratulations.

Navya's junior congratulated her for her sucessful completion of the meeting. Navya thanks her with a smile.

NAVYA- well thanks to you. But afterall it's a team effort. So, congratulations to you too..

Said Navya patting her shoulder. She takes her laptop and picks her handbag. 

SNEHA- so ... Ma'am.. you're heading home.?

Asked Sneha as they got up from their table to leave. 

NAVYA- yes. And you. ? Should I drop you somewhere. ?

SNEHA- no ma'am.. actually I have to go to my in-laws. So I'll be directly taking a cab from here..

Navya looks amaze. 

NAVYA- oh wow.. you're getting married.?

Sneha smile nodding her head in agreement. Navya congratulated her. 

NAVYA- that's a big news. Itna late batane ke liye punishment milegi..

Sneha laughs at her lightly. Navya is always cool when she is off duty. But once she is in her "working mode", everyone is afraid of her. 

SNEHA- as you say ma'am...

They both turns around towards the door when navya's eyes falls on a table opposite to her. First she looks confused but then her eyes went in surprise looking at Nimisha with an unknown person. Both of them were talking, laughing, Nimisha hitting the person playfully and etc. It seems they are very close to each other.

SNEHA- so ma'am, I'll leave..?

Navya's concentration broke as Sneha calls for her. 

NAVYA- ya sure.. go safe..

Sneha leaves from there and Navya again turns towards Nimisha who now got up from the table with the man and was heading towards the door. Nimisha stops looking at Navya outside the restaurant. She looks surprised looking at Navya. 

NIMISHA- bha... Bhabhi... Aap...

Navya smile looking at nimisha. She looks at her side at the person who was looking at Nimisha first and then at Navya.

NAVYA- hey nimmi... 

Nimisha reverts back the smile at her. Both of them moves closer to Navya. 

NIMISHA- bhabhi.. you here..?

NAVYA- I had a meeting here.. but what about you.? I mean your office is at different place I guess so.. right..?

Asked Navya crossing her arms while nimisha smile at her lightly. She gulped and looks at the person.

NIMISHA- by the way bhabhi... Meet Nikhil... My friend..

Said Nimisha indicating at her side. Navya's brows goes up as nimisha mentioned "friend" in her statement. 

NIMISHA- and nikhil... She is my Navya bhabhi... 

NIKHIL- oh hii.. so you are navya bhabhi...

Said Nikhil excitedly for which Navya looks confused. 

NIKHIL- Nimmi always talks about you.. I was so eager to meet you.. pleasure meeting you ma'am...

Exclaimed Nikhil putting his hand forward. Navya smile lightly looking at both of them. She meets her hand with his and greets him. 

NAVYA- well.. it's nice that you know about me from Nimisha. And I hope I'll be knowing about you too, from Nimisha..

Said Navya looking at Nimisha who was bowing down with a light smile. Nikhil looks at both of them and cleared his throat to lighten the moment.

NIMISHA- aa..bb.. bhabhi... Will you drop me home..? 

Asked Nimisha suddenly for which Navya nods at her in agreement. She looks at Nikhil and both of them talks secretly with their actions and eyes which goes noticed by navya. 

NIKHIL- ok ma'am.. nice meeting you...

NAVYA- same here...

Nikhil leaves from there after saying goodbye to Nimisha. Navya looks at her questioning while nimisha smile at her. 

NIMISHA- ghar jate jate sab batau..?? I hope it is fine for you..

Asked Nimisha for which Navya nods at her...

coderlady thumbnail

Nimisha is seeing someone.

Navya has lost the childish side of herself. She needs to bring that back. She has to learn to enjoy her life again.