ANYA FF: Why aren't we together.? Updated @ page 21

Posted: 4 years ago

INTRODUCTION...

Bajpayee mansion was decorated in a beautiful manner. All the home workers were doing decoration and making the living room area ready for the party. Nimisha comes down the stairs yelling

NIMISHA- mom......

Nimisha searched for Sugandha while she was not able to find ..

NIMISHA- where are you mom??

Tired of searching for her mother for long, nimisha enters kitchen. She finds Sugandha cooking and gave a nod in disbelief.

NIMISHA- maa I was searching for you. Calling your name since when... Ek bari jawab to de do yaar...

Sugandha looks amazed at her daughter and gave a not happening look..

SUGANDHA- I'm not your "yaar"... And what is this.. you're not ready yet?

Said Sugandha checking nimisha from top to bottom.

NIMISHA- that's the reason I was calling you. I'm not able to find my dress... That white one ..

Nimisha was continuously asking Sugandha while she was busy in her work..

NIMISHA- mom.....

SUGANDHA- uffo kya he nimmi?? Can't you see I'm working. Go and search it yourself.. 

Nimisha looks frustrated and angry and leave from there.

NIMISHA- papa....

She moves towards Om and hugs him. He was busy in his phone

OM- are bapre... What's the matter?

NIMISHA- mom... Your wife .. she's not helping me... I'm not able to find my dress

Om laugh at his daughter..

OM- you know your mom.. when she's busy in her kitchen she doesn't listen to anyone...

NIMISHA- oh come on dad... Agar abhi bhabhi hoti to mujhe yaha waha bhatakna nahi padta help ke liye...

Om stopped his work and looks at nimisha. She realised what she said and looks at om.

NIMISHA- I.... I mean..... Sorry....

She said apologizing. Om smile lightly and patted her shoulder..

OM- come on... Get back to your room and get ready fast.. guests must be here at any moment.. 

Nimisha nodded and leaves to her room. Om thinks something and gave a sad smile. Nimisha enters her room and her eyes falls on bed where a bag was kept. She curiously opens the bag and finds beautiful dress for herself. She became happy

ANANT- surprise...

Nimisha's eyes falls on anant who was standing at door with his arms crossed

NIMISHA - bhai....

Nimisha became happy and runs towards her brother to hug him. He pampers his younger sister

NIMISHA- when did you bought this?

ANANT- you liked it?

NIMISHA- I loved it... But when did......

ANANT- that you'll get to know afterwards...

Anant interrupts nimisha while she nodded jn agreement.

ANANT- come on get ready fast

NIMISHA- bhai...

Anant Stop and looks at nimisha. 

NIMISHA- say thanks to her .. and thanks to you too ...

Anant smile and leaves from there. He enters his room and opens the cupboard. He looks at a black shirt and smile remembering something. He took the shirt and close the wardrobe when his eyes falls on table where a photo frame was kept. It was a picture of anant and navya. He smiles looking at it and went in washroom to change and get ready for party...

To be continued....

where is Navya? She is missing from the scene.

Originally posted by coderlady

where is Navya? She is missing from the scene.

Thanks for coming here... As story progress you'll come to know... 

Posted: 3 years ago

Guests arrived at Bajpayee mansion. Friends, relatives and colleagues arrives to celebrate the birthday of the youngest member in the family.

MR.KAPOOR: Hello om.. where is the guest of honour?

OM- ya she must be here at any time..

Everyone looks at stairs where anant was standing wearing a black shirt and pant with white jacket. 

ANANT- ladies and gentlemen... Please welcome our lady of honour today.. the love of my life, the youngest of us all, our beloved dadi...

Anant gave his hand for dadi to hold. Everyone claps for them. It was 65th birth anniversary of om's mother. Sugandha moves towards them and help dadi to move at center. Om and Sugandha took her blessings

DADI- god bless you both...

Nimisha hugs her dadi and so as Anant

ANANT- happy birthday to the most beautiful lady in this world

Dadi kissed his forehead

DADI- where's my gift?

Asked dadi to anant. He smiles and indicate her to look at entrance.

"Happy birthday to you.... Happy birthday to you...."

Everyone looks at the direction from where the voice was heard

"Happy birthday happy birthday..... Happy birthday to you...."

Navya enters in a white long dress carrying cake with her. Everyone becomes happy to see her. 

DADI- navya... My child...

Navya moves towards dadi and takes her blessings

NAVYA- happy returns of the day beautiful.. may you celebrate coming 100's of birthdays like this...

Dadi kissed her forehead. Deepak and meeta also enters and wished dadi. Some guests were talking amongst themselves. Sugandha could hear their gossips but doesn't reacts. Meeta moves towards her

MEETA- sorry Sugandha..we were late

SUGANDHA- not much meeta... By the way where is navita and gaurav?

Asked Sugandha about their elder daughter and son in law

MEETA- actually gudiya ki tabyet thodi kharab thi.. that's why they couldn't make it

ANANT- excuse me all... Time to cut the cake... Please come forward

Anant asks everyone to come near them. Navya light the candle and give the knife to dadi

NAVYA- come on... Blow the candle with the wish and cut the cake

DADI- me to hamesha yahi chahungi ki mere sare bacche khush rahe.. god bless all of you

Dadi blows the candle and cuts the cake. Everyone claps for her. Anant makes dadi eat the first bite

NAVYA- lochan bhaiyya....

Navya calls the worker and hands over him the cake to cut it into pieces.

NIMISHA- dadi.. we have to hear your speech

DADI- are nahi nahi... What will I say?

SUGANDHA- come on maa... Say something

Everyone requested dadi to say few words. She smiles and nodded in agreement

DADI- to all you wonderful people, thank you for being here tonight. Truly speaking ye birthday party karna, cake cutting and all, our generation is not used to it. It feels pampered when my children celebrates birthday of this 65 years old child

Everyone laughs at her while she nodded cutely...

DADI- You know, har saal me apne birthday ka bht wait karti hu... Not only because it's my birthday but also because on this same day I met love of my life. My husband, anant's dadaji...

Everyone smile lightly when dadi remember dadaji. Navya looks at anant who was smiling looking down.

DADI- that is why this day every year, I celebrate by being happy and saying sorry to my husband. 

Everyone looks confused. Dadi wipes a small tear from her eyes and continued

DADI- me mafi mangti hu un sabhi mauko ke liye jab mene unhe hurt kiya... Un sabhi ke liye jab unknowingly humne ek dusre se jyada kisi aur chiz ko importance di... But most importantly I say sorry for the moments when I forget to tell him that how much I love him...

Navya looks at anant who was already looking at her. They both stare blankly

DADI- I always thought... We have lots of time together. Family ki responsibility Puri karte karte wo time to kahi khatam hi hogaya aur wo chale gaye...

Said dadi smiling sadly. Om moves towards her and side hugs her.

DADI- that is why I always suggest, pyar ke definition me time ka bht importance he. If you love them, please let them know. Otherwise it will be too late....

Said dadi looking at Anant while he bows down. Everyone claps for dadi and wipes their tears. Navya excuses herself and moves aside. She goes in kitchen...

They celebrated dadi's birthday in a grand way.

Didn't know about this so I am late.

Thanks for writing another story about Anya.. anyway waiting about next part u have kept great suspence about anant and navya ..want to know what had happened between them

Originally posted by coderlady

They celebrated dadi's birthday in a grand way.

Yes..

Originally posted by Deepashikar33

Didn't know about this so I am late.

Thanks for writing another story about Anya.. anyway waiting about next part u have kept great suspence about anant and navya ..want to know what had happened between them

Thanks for joining here. I will update soon.

🤗🤗hope you update soon....will be waiting...

Hope u r fine ..stay safe ##be happy##

Originally posted by Deepashikar33

🤗🤗hope you update soon....will be waiting...

Hope u r fine ..stay safe ##be happy##

Thanks for this. I am fine. Hope you all are doing well too... I'm continuing the further part