Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

So ab koi hope nai hai. Nishant Singh malkani ko show se nikalke hi rahenghe ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­ðŸ˜­

an_shaini thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am following * Edited by DT*on insta. She also seems very upset. She was the one who posted in her story first abt his replacement..its a confirmed news guys. So pls keep postg zee and the creative team not to replace nishant or remove AJ's character as akshan is nishant and kanika...even I wonder why zee kept postg abt akshan lately... we have to change their decision guys.. and if we wait for any article to post this it will be too late.. also how can they blame an actor especially the lead to be responsible for low trp... dont they know it is due to weak storyline and not the character ... zee has always done this vth previous shows. Akshan as nishant and kanika has a sizzling and awesome chemistry which no new hero can create

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: an_shaini

I am following * edited*on insta. She also seems very upset. She was the one who posted in her story first abt his replacement..its a confirmed news guys. So pls keep postg zee and the creative team not to replace nishant or remove AJ's character as akshan is nishant and kanika...even I wonder why zee kept postg abt akshan lately... we have to change their decision guys.. and if we wait for any article to post this it will be too late.. also how can they blame an actor especially the lead to be responsible for low trp... dont they know it is due to weak storyline and not the character ... zee has always done this vth previous shows. Akshan as nishant and kanika has a sizzling and awesome chemistry which no new hero can create

Well it's always Make lead had to suffer in dena ke oriented tv nothing new they do worst than this you can't even imagine 

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Ths is d common formula of TV....right nw all v can do is wait for confirmation...honestly as it is aftr lockdwn many changes will tke place in all d industries including TV....so v cn only hope for d best....

I have no issue with show taking leal and kanika playing herself as gufran daughter isn't then obvious we can't imagine nishant as kanika father playing up isn't it but them if that is not the case and they are going get gufran married to new lead then that then to aag lage gi guddan can't be anyone else apart from Akshat jindal after almost 8 times marraige with aj marrying someone else will be biggest blow to tv 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

* Edited by DT*,the other fan pages are denying the same ..So wait and if Kanika herself plays her daughter and no AJ then the show will soon end...So ,We should have patience...And if it all happens then this show is a mere two three months game more...

Edited by Guddan DT

an_shaini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Edited the other fan pages are denying the same ..So wait and if Kanika herself plays her daughter and no AJ then the show will soon Edited end...So ,We should have patience...And if it all happens then this show is a mere two three months game more...

but  dont u think still it's  a genuine news... after this was shared by this Edited nishant still took her name as one of his best fan pages,... which means he is not at all upset vth the news being shared by her...I somehow feels he is happy vth the news being spread as he know his fans (akshan, guddan fans) may all request zee not to axe his character for a new story and new hero as he too wants to be still part of the show.... some were sayg on insta that zee is tryg to show that he has quit so fans wont blame them so they are coming lately vth akshan post which never used to happen before... where are kalma edits( tujse hai rabta show), preeta and karan ( kundali bhagya) . Why only akshan??? 

Edited by Guddan DT

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

Anyway we are not at all confused,No Nishant,No more Akshan then the show will be over for many fans...And in this recession if the channel wants to end one of its best shows then we can only tell them our POV ...What else 

Mishti24 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I thibk we all should msg regularly to director and producer of the show

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

*Edited by DT* the other fan pages are denying the same ..So wait and if Kanika herself plays her daughter and no AJ then the show will soon have TRPS of Manmohini and end...So ,We should have patience...And if it all happens then this show is a mere two three months game more...

Really yes because other dan page loves to live in own bubble nishant follows her and took her name day before yesterday as best fanpage he himself want to do live with ana ( nishana) *Edited by DT* is the name of the owner of that page my freind seriously guys I have nothing to say you all now 

an_shaini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mishti24

I thibk we all should msg regularly to director and producer of the show

some fans have started doing that already. But it the channel's decision .. they want to bring in a new story vth new hero to pair vth guddan and  killing aj's character... cant they retain AJ's character vth twist and turn storyline like in most shows.... someone in the forum told raju they are thinkg of bringing samridh bawa as the hero.. wasnt the ph thinkg of bringing him post leap initially . Then they drop the idea ..