Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: an_shaini

some fans have started doing that already. But it the channel's decision .. they want to bring in a new story vth new hero to pair vth guddan and  killing aj's character... cant they retain AJ's character vth twist and turn storyline like in most shows.... someone in the forum told raju they are thinkg of bringing samridh bawa as the hero.. wasnt the ph thinkg of bringing him post leap initially . Then they drop the idea ..

If they are adamant then take a leap let introduce akshan daughter playing by kanika himself and let paired the new guy with her coz after 8 time showing marriage with aj they can't do this to audience it will the most  parheticblow to rv and people will loose their faith on tv .....They know it well about lakshan guddan can't be paid with anyone one else yup her daughter can then I have no issue I will not myself want nishant to play father of kanika ..No way that will be absurd let kill both akahan introduce new season and do whatever they can .

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_shaini

some fans have started doing that already. But it the channel's decision .. they want to bring in a new story vth new hero to pair vth guddan and  killing aj's character... cant they retain AJ's character vth twist and turn storyline like in most shows.... someone in the forum told raju they are thinkg of bringing samridh bawa as the hero.. wasnt the ph thinkg of bringing him post leap initially . Then they drop the idea ..

They drop it because fans revolted ....This time they are keeping everything under wraps but ...Thanks to * Edited*

Edited by braveheartdoc - 4 years ago
braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

DT Note

We understand that all of you are upset with the speculations but bringing fanpages from other SM platforms to IF isnt allowed. Also this discussion can continue without bringing other shows and their TRPs as a part of your comment.  For now I have edited various comments.

Everyone is requested to refrain from breaching the rules and keep the discussion healthy without using abusive language. Anyone doing this henceforth will be dealt harshly.

You all need to realise that there is no confirmed news as of now but still we are allowing this discussion. So kindly abide by the rules.

Thanks

Guddan DT.

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

DT Note

We understand that all of you are upset with the speculations but bringing fanpages from other SM platforms to IF isnt allowed. Also this discussion can continue without bringing other shows and their TRPs as a part of your comment.  For now I have edited various comments.

Everyone is requested to refrain from breaching the rules and keep the discussion healthy without using abusive language. Anyone doing this henceforth will be dealt harshly.

You all need to realise that there is no confirmed news as of now but still we are allowing this discussion. So kindly abide by the rules.

Thanks

Guddan DT.

Thxxx we will keep this in mind 

ananya2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Without AJ...this show is Just Nothing...

When Aj Bold and together Akshan TRP was up..when cvs makes AJ dumb..Sopil AJ character then TRP down and down... Fans love AKSHAN Story and AKSHAN ka matlab NISHANT-KANIKA.... If No Nish as AJ then GTNHP soon go with 0.2 TRP....

Hope Nishant as AJ is Not Out from the show..

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes AJ is the life line of this show and Nishant carries it so well ,No Nishant...No Akshan is the end of the road for us fans...

ALMOST100 thumbnail

So we have to be together and do everything we can do and we have to do everything that channel can change their decisions. Because otherwise we never watch the serial without nishant sir. 

Wisper133 thumbnail

Hi i am a salient reader in this forum from very long time since this show fan page started, today i choose to comment here as many of you by now knew that there are chances of nishant leaving the show.  I know many of you choose not to believe, at the beginning I wasn’t believing it myself but after i saw the live chat and nishant’s reaction which was totally different from the last time when there were romours about new lead apposite guddan after the leap and he himself cleared that that he and kanika will remain akshan till the last day of the show.  Many of you people are saying why to take tension and it is a false news, even if it is a dust flying around so what adding new hashtags taging the producer, director, writers and creatives along with zeetv in your post or sending emails to zeetv and tweeting to zeetv may not cost you anything but just maybe we get our point across to the concerned people and to show our love and respect to nishant as I believe along of being a good actor he is an amazing human being.  It is a humble request to all you fans and fan clubs of GTNHP TO PLEASE UNITE THIS TIME AND TRY TO REACH AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU COULD BE USING INSTAGRAM, EMAIL OR TWITTER. 

rs-shailu29 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Well shows and actors go side by side if the show does well actors get name and vice versa

Initially the show was great and nishant kanika were great pillars in the show they added value to the show .

But sorry to say the show is not the same story is worst now Aj characterization was totally ruined but nishant was still good as an actor he held the audience through out .

End of the day it’s actors choice to stay / quit if he wants to quit gracefully that good enough for neutral audience’s like me who see the show as whole not in fan base category .

Time for the show to axe nothing is exciting in the show .

Quality of work is important and that nishant has achieved he will always remain aj for audiences forever 

Well I wish him the best hope he gets biggest better break in coming projects .

kanika too 

Sangitaluthra thumbnail

If Nishant quits by choice its okay,But if he is unnecessarily going then of course his fans will not like such things to happen....