Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: ALMOST100

Hume unka idea change karna hoga

Ha ushke liye pichey pado unke email and install twitter pe tag please 

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

All akshan fans please join insta trends use hash tags so we can show or nish as akshat long time and don’t thing its fake news because nish himself tod it’s complicated he can’t talk know and channel is forcing him to quit so they can tell fan that it’s nishant decision one think Ian sure nish will never ever quit this show because he love this show more then anything when aj’s character become to weak and bad bad nish’s Fans ask him to quit them what he reply them that trust him things will become good and if his fan want his happiness just support him he sys he love this show he want to complete 1000 episode he ask his fan to support him know things become good then why he will quit show somedays back kanika sys nishant is emotional person which I got to know recently and nish is sad in recent pics because Chanel and cvs forcing him quit show first I thought this is fake news but after live it’s true that there something happening in background if you all want nishant just support him true social media promote nishant and akshan

Yes we are doing go and call nish ana fb page hel her she is fighting alone for nish help her please .

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=Kavila]

Are u kidding me confirmed news my foot they will deliberately not confirm anything at this lockdown is golden opportunity for them huh 

And nish body language saud it all there is no question arise after that I trust nish end if the day 

They will forced him and will litrato as he us queuing and audience are so fool to take it right this all channels bloody games 

Things are very delicate for Nishant Our overreaction May also create problems for him...We have to support him obviously but got to be cautious at the same time without condemning each others statement...

Kanishnishant thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Nish fans are together in insta to fight for this injustice 

Kavila thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sangitaluthra]

Yes off course request with polite words 

Kavila thumbnail

[QUOTE=Sangitaluthra]

Yes just simple request with polite words no harmful language no blame to anyone 

smanisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Seeing the insta response it seems that the things are very much serious....Nishant is silent...We have to fight for our AJ..it all started after Antras entry ...We the Fans also criticised AJS character on social platforms..mainly insta.....Channel should change the writer not main lead..We have to fight or lose him forever...

yes exactly kahi na kahi humne bhi aj ke character ko leke criticise kiya hai.change karne hai toh writer ko na ki main lead ko

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Somethng is defntly going on behind d cameras.....he hs not commented nethng on ths partiuclar rumuor...also hs not denied anythng of ths sort.....

At d end of d day TRPs matter in TV industry....

I think same.. now wait n watch.

br200910 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Kanishnishant

Nish fans are together in insta to fight for this injustice 

Agree ..but still not sure so wait ....

Krilovad thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

No.......... Big no.............