Hell confused ; DT Note Pg 8

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey forumwais!! I wanted to ask your suggestions regarding the rumours that Nishant is leaving the show.... Because after watching his all live sessions I am hell confused...

Plzz suggest what u people think after watching hi live sessions today.

Originally posted by iamvanshika

Hey forumwais!! I wanted to ask your suggestions regarding the rumours that Nishant is leaving the show.... Because after watching his all live sessions I am hell confused...

Plzz suggest what u people think after watching hi live sessions today.

hi dear same exactlyi too heard news or a rumor that all are saying that   nishant is quiting the show.i dont no exactly what it is so can someone plz clarify this.

Live session me nishant sir ne kaha ki complicated thing Hai to vo nai response Dena chahte. Isse lagta hai kii replacement hoghi. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Oh God can’t take it ... Seems difficult also...

Somethng is defntly going on behind d cameras.....he hs not commented nethng on ths partiuclar rumuor...also hs not denied anythng of ths sort.....

At d end of d day TRPs matter in TV industry....

So 200% he is leaving πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Originally posted by ALMOST100

So 200% he is leaving πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Cant say anythng....v can only hope....ths is not true....nd thngs gt sorted out....

He is forced to quit there is no replacement the character akshat jindal is not replaceable they know it very well they will simply Killed aj off and introduced new so called lead that bajwa...

They are digging their own grave they don't deserve talent like Nishant ...Seriously they had used him enough 

I am happy very much for him but There they put blame entirely on him ..I will sue them all

If he goes the show will be over soon..No one can replace him..But Vaibhav sir is back lately and TRPS are down due to pathetic storyline..So Don’t think that Nishant will be replaced...Just a buzz...

Originally posted by Sangitaluthra

If he goes the show will be over soon..No one can replace him..But Vaibhav sir is back lately and TRPS are down due to pathetic storyline..So Don’t think that Nishant will be replaced...Just a buzz...

yes dear hope aisa heeho if nishant leaves then mei tnh show bilkul nai dekhungi.hope ye news fake ho.