Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

it may just be contract negotiations, no? I think we may be jumping to conclusions. I think its best to wait it out and see what the real issue is here. 

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

[QUOTE=kshah1987]

it may just be contract negotiations, no? I think we may be jumping to conclusions. I think its best to wait it out and see what the real issue is here. 

[/QUOT

thrs no news on any portals abt hm leaving...secondly all of a sudden zee has started promoting akshan on thr insta page...very wierd...

Sangitaluthra thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yes the news seems fake only and we should relax ...No body is taking Nishant away from us....

Kavila thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sangitaluthra

Yes the news seems fake only and we should relax ...No body is taking Nishant away from us....

Nope not fake it's true ..That why they are all scared starting promoting tmakshan all of suddenly so that they can be clean on this 

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshah1987

Real issue is channel want new story and new hero new male lead is it not visible or what .

They started promoting lakshan all of sudden now ...What we take this now ..Huh they are all scared now wanted to come up clean .It's behind the camera game belive me ...

ALMOST100 thumbnail

So kuch nai ho sakta. Nishant Singh malkani ko nikaldenghe 200% sure

RISH1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Its d very old and common formula of TV industry...if trps are low....bring in 20 yrs leap...kp d female lead by playng daughters role nd gt d new hero new jodi vth same story.....just d jodi changes.....nd ys channel hs gt d major role in ths....its all biz at d end of d day....

ALMOST100 thumbnail

But we don't want new jodi. We want akshan. Please we have to do somethingšŸ˜­

Kavila thumbnail

Originally posted by: RISH1234

Its d very old and common formula of TV industry...if trps are low....bring in 20 yrs leap...kp d female lead by playng daughters role nd gt d new hero new jodi vth same story.....just d jodi changes.....nd ys channel hs gt d major role in ths....its all biz at d end of d day....

Exactly now get it isn't obvious kanika is remaining with new character isnrlt so obvious she is going to play double role hussan and her daughter 

RISH1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kavila

Exactly now get it isn't obvious kanika is remaining with new character isnrlt so obvious she is going to play double role hussan and her daughter 

Ths is d common formula of TV....right nw all v can do is wait for confirmation...honestly as it is aftr lockdwn many changes will tke place in all d industries including TV....so v cn only hope for d best....