Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Okay, I read this story in one go and I must say it's written so so well. 

It's like I'm actively watching a movie or a show. 

Just amazing! 

Please, please update soon! 

I waiting for what will happen next. I've always been interested in army world stories but unfortunately, we never see them or see them scarcely. Those stories we see aren't actually good in the plot either. 

But I'm glad someone is writing quality fiction. It just fulfilled my wish to read/see an army world story. 

Do write soon!

@Bold - Have you seen the Korean Drama - Descendants of the Sun? I HIGHLY recommend it! I just finished watching it and it was so good. It's a finite series of 16 episodes and it's a story about a special forces captain and surgeon. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun

Rajitha_rajji95 thumbnail

Of course yaar....u can

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Okay, I read this story in one go and I must say it's written so so well. 

It's like I'm actively watching a movie or a show. 

Just amazing! 

Please, please update soon! 

I waiting for what will happen next. I've always been interested in army world stories but unfortunately, we never see them or see them scarcely. Those stories we see aren't actually good in the plot either. 

But I'm glad someone is writing quality fiction. It just fulfilled my wish to read/see an army world story. 

Do write soon!

Thanks a lot Guneet!

This amount of appreciation really means a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will update the next chapter soon😳

Once again thanks for the love🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Ok, then Rajitha it is.

Why don't you participate in the forum activities?

Not that I am forcing you but if you wish to you should!😳

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Bold - Have you seen the Korean Drama - Descendants of the Sun? I HIGHLY recommend it! I just finished watching it and it was so good. It's a finite series of 16 episodes and it's a story about a special forces captain and surgeon. 

https://www.viki.com/tv/23205c-descendants-of-the-sun

Oh yes! I saw it when it aired on zee zindagi. It was a truly amazing show. 😍

I was absolutely crazy about it back then. 😆

I was more of talking about series from India about the army life and all. We have SO less of them but I guess with the advent of web series, this will change slowly. Tab tak, we need to manage with what we have. 

Also,  I'm wondering when will they show army track on show. Sony is known to axe their show early and if they go at this pace, I'm sure the show will be axed before it even starts the army track. 

alina.b thumbnail

Oh yes! I saw it when it aired on zee zindagi. It was a truly amazing show. 😍

I was absolutely crazy about it back then. 😆

I was more of talking about series from India about the army life and all. We have SO less of them but I guess with the advent of web series, this will change slowly. Tab tak, we need to manage with what we have. 

Also,  I'm wondering when will they show army track on show. Sony is known to axe their show early and if they go at this pace, I'm sure the show will be axed before it even starts the army track. 

Aww I really hope that doesn't happen. Tbh rn we don't even know when we'll get our show back due to corona. The show has only been on air for a month and a half. Hopefully they won't end it early because it's finite show with ~260 episodes I think

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 6

After some time Suman said, "Let's forget the past and move on. Speaking the truth Shravan I missed my best friend, my supporter. Can we be back again?"

Shravan shook his head implementing NO.

"Suman, I am very much delighted to know that you don't blame me. We of course can be good acquaintances but getting back to that phase is difficult. I can't just change my life in a day. We both might fight again over something and everything will be difficult again. I can't take this risk. Moreover I am not the same 17 years old Shravan, I have changed. That Shravan was your best friend, I don't think this one will ever be. Think about the differences in our families. I guess we both should move on. And believe me I am actually feeling light after this conversation."

Suman's face was grim. She spoke. "Shravan my family doesn't have any ill feeling about you or anyone from your family and Avni told me that there is no problem from your side. I too have changed, Shravan a person's habits may change but his heart remains the same. You say you've changed but you haven't. You still have fear inside you." Suman's phone rang, it was instrumental tone of 'Phir Kabhi'. She cut the call but the phone rang again and Shravan asked her to pick it. Suman took the phone and went to a corner.

*Shravan's POV*

I have been waiting for this moment for years and when it happened I straight away refused it. It isn't my ego but my true concern, she has changed, I have changed and I really see no future in us. I could see her face become sad and there was sadness eyes. Her voice slightly quivered while talking. I could easily observe it but I am sure that most people won't even notice the change. Everyone has always praised me for my bravery but the person who matters the most has straight away refused it. Am I really a coward? What about the ringtone?

...Flashback...

Suman and Shravan were doing some project together and Shravan was humming the tune of Phir Kabhi. Suman asked him. "What are you humming?"

"Obviously a poem" Shravan sarcastically replied.

"Ohhh, please. Shravan you never told me what your fav. song is. What is it?" Suman eagerly asked.

"Phir Kabhi from MS Dhoni The Untold Story" Shravan casually replied.

"Is it? I never knew had such good choice in songs. I thought it would be some loud music and party song"

"My choices are changing and I am choosing the best" Shravan dreamily replied indirectly speaking about Suman.

...Flashback ends...

I will ask her about the ringtone

* POV ends*

Shravan kept on pondering over his thoughts. In a few minutes Suman came back and sat on her chair.

Shravan trying to act nonchalant asked, "A song's instrumental version as a ringtone?"

"Yes, keeping the wordings gives people a feel that I am immature. It was someone's fav song so I kept it as to relive the moments" Suman spoke honestly. She hadn't changed her ringtone in all these years. She felt that the song had a essence in it which would remind her of Shravan. She continued "So is it your final decision Shravan?" Her heart felt fragile like it would break any moment.

"I am ready. Let's be friends again" Shravan forwarded his hand, his hand was shaking a bit but Suman caught hold of it firmly and her face bloomed in a second. She said, "Let's start anew"

Shravan had been unsure of his decision earlier but when he heard speak about her ringtone he felt that they deserved a chance. Suman was too happy to express it in words.

The waiter came and gave Shravan the total bill addressing Shravan and Suman as a couple. As Suman was about to interrupt Shravan scanned the QR code and transferred the money giving the waiter a huge tip.

As they were coming out Suman asked, "What was that?"

"Digital India." Not satisfied with the answer Suman raised her eyebrow.

"Oh, I didn't split the bill. We are friends right? You can pay the next time"

"I am obviously not asking about it Shravan. I know you believe in equal rights"

In order to get out of the situation Shravan winced with slight pain, "Ahhh... my shoulder hurts"

Suman quickly caught his lie but wasn't sure if it was a lie so she decided to take the Sumo mode. "I know a clinic nearby they will give you an injection to kill the pain. Is it hurting even now?"

"No, it's alright. Let's get into the cab" Shravan straightened up. Unknowingly Suman was supporting Shravan the whole time and when he sat in the cab he missed her by his side.

As Shravan was busy looking outside feeling the air heal him, he realised he was going to Tiwari house. He wasn't ready for the exposure on such short notice. He spoke, "Sumoo.... I mean Suman I don't wish to stay at your house. I'll stay at a hotel." Suman smiled knowingly, "I know you Shravan and won't force you to stay at my house. I'll ask someone to clean your house, it's been shut for 7 years and yes I like being called Sumo" and faint blush crept up her cheeks.

Shravan was relived "Thank you. By the way how long are you going to be here?" He wanted to hear that she was going to be hear till his recovery and somewhat similar was the reply. "I am here for a month. Kanchan is going to get married to Siddharth her fiance. They both have been dating for 3 years, He is a doctor." "And your family approved of their relationship?" Shravan  asked amazed. "Obviously, I came to Bhopal that day after your event for the same. We three were going to reveal about their relationship to the respective families and that's why I couldn't wait at the event". Shravan seemingly nodded. Suman asked. "By the way what's your fav song now?" "Khairiyat." Suman realised that he only spoke up to the point unlike before and felt that it was the effect of army discipline. Soon arrived at her house.

Suman carried their luggage held Shravan by his arm. They both entered her house and Dadu was seating with his back facing them, reading a story book. He spoke. "How big are your injuries Major?" Shravan was surprised with the fact that Dadu knew about the injuries, he looked at Suman and she shaked her negatively. "Sorry, but how did you get to know about it?" Shravan wondered if it was this obvious. "Young man I am turning old but ears are still sharp. Suman had informed me that you're coming over. She didn't run to me and your steps are slow which means you're injured. Come sit here." Shravan reminded himself that the it was the brigadier and no normal man. He came and sat in front of Dadu, "I am sorry I should have carried my own luggage." Dadu laughed and said, "Don't be sorry I wasn't scolding you. Let's come to the point. We all are sorry for all that you and your family have been through..." Shravan interrupted "Sorry to interrupt you but we'll don't blame you. Let's forget it and start anew?" He looked at Suman remembering her words and she smiled reading his mind. Dadu and Shravan then talked about his mission. Hearing the noise in the hall Beena came out of her room and was delighted to see Shravan. She called out Damru to get the lunch ready and told Shravan to freshen up she was going to serve them lunch. Dadu told Shravan to go to the guest room.

Shravan entered the guest room placed his luggage. He got a video call from his mother. He answered the call and placed his phone on the table.His mother spoke, "Did you reach Bhopal?"

"Yes maa and before you ask me where I am let me tell you, I am staying in the Tiwari house. Please don't freak out."

"OMG! You are staying with the Tiwari's? Are you sure? You must be. But if you have any problem there you should leave it"

"My lovely mother I am fine and I am not a kid. So how are you?"

"You are the one who has fresh wounds and you are asking me. Show your shoulder, you can't avoid me today. By the way I have asked Avni to come to Bhopal tomorrow to be with you."

"What's the need maa?"

"I am your mother and I have full rights to know whether you are in good health or no."

Shravan took out his shirt when Suman pushed the door to enter. She had come to call him for lunch. He turned hearing a sound behind him and was shocked to see Suman. His abs were perfectly visible, Suman gulped down at sight in front of her, she could feel her cheeks turn hot. Shravan quickly took the shirt he kept on the chair and tried wearing it. Suman turned around and left the room closing the door. She mentally chided herself for entering without knocking. Shravan was finding it difficult to wear the t- shirt.

Kavita spoke,"What happened?"

"Nothing Maa, see my shoulder is completely covered with shoulder support. And I can't remove it." Shravan still wasn't able to wear his t-shirt.

His mother scolded him,"Why are you wearing such tight clothes, wear something normal and comfortable. You are on leave"

"Ugh maa. I am good in this, I'll have to buy new ones and it is too much of work. I gotta have my lunch and you gotta sleep it's already night at your side. Bye. Tell Papa I'll call him tonight." Shravan wore his t-shirt and came out.

Shravan went limping and took a seat on the dining table. Beena was speaking about how Kanchan's wedding was nearing and so were her responsibilities. Soon everyone finished their lunch and Suman spoke, "Dadu, I am going with Shravan for some shopping." Dadu approved of it, told her to buy some medicines for him on the way and left the table. Only Suman and Shravan were left on the dining table now. Shravan spoke with an annoyed tone, "I am not interested in your shopping, I'll have to limp everywhere." He didn't like depending on everyone for his simple needs.

Suman smiled and said, "We are going to shop new clothes for you and I am there to help you walk."

"I don't  need new clothes. Wait, you were eavesdropping on my conversation with maa? Ain't it against your discipline?"

"You're a Major and helping you is like serving my country." Suman giggled.

"You aren't going to listen to me right? We'll go."

As they were talking Shravan's phone rang and Suman went to pick it. Avni's name flashed on the screen but as she was about to give the phone to Shravan the phone stopped ringing as it switched off due to low battery. "Shravan it was Avni's call and your phone switched off due to low battery, when will you learn that the battery is to be charged?" Suman spoke jokingly.

"You'll have to teach me" Shravan too joked, he contnued, "Give me your phone I'll call her."

"Where did I keep it? I am not able to remember it." Suman spoke while searching for her phone.

Shravan took the walkie talkie lying on the teapoy thinking how even if the world changed Dadu still wouldn't leave his old things

"I'll call you, is your phone number still the same?" Shravan questioned.

"Yes it is. Do you still remember it?"

"Of course I do" Shravan realised what he was speaking about and tried to cover up. "I even know Avni's number by heart" And ringed Suman's mobile. Suman went in her room to find her phone ringing on her bed. She somehow felt that her feelings were reciprocated when Shravan told that he remembered her phone number.

She gave her mobile to Shravan and he called Avni. She informed him that she was going to arrive the next day.

That's it guys. Do like and comment. Will love to know your thoughts.

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

I literally came to check if new chapter is uploaded and here it is. 

Just a minute ago lol. 

Gonna read it now. 

alina.b thumbnail

Aww yay they are friends again ❤️ I'm happy that the Tiwari family is also cordial towards Shravan. Absolutely loved the little date between Suvan! Hope to see something like that in the show! Also, I laughed at how you were doing a promotion for Digital India 😆 Awesome update! Dil khush ho gaya! 

Me after reading this chapter:

Edited by alina.b - 4 years ago
Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Aww yay they are friends again ❤️ I'm happy that the Tiwari family is also cordial towards Shravan. Absolutely loved the little date between Suvan! Hope to see something like that in the show! Also, I laughed at how you were doing a promotion for Digital India 😆 Awesome update! Dil khush ho gaya! 

Me after reading this chapter:

That gif🤣🤣🤣

Thanks! 

Yes, I support Digitalisation😆

The next chapters will be more light hearted😳