Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Okay,  good to see the ease of old friendship between SuVan. 

Also, that shirtless scene was a good addition. So attraction is definitely there. 

Shravan trying to hide how much he remembers about Suman is also an indication that he might feel something more for her. Because if you're with friends, you don't really have to be so conscious of what you say. 

But he's being so conscious like he's  talking to a woman, as a man. 

Let's see how the wedding of kancha turns out. If Shravan will be there or not. 

Eagerly waiting for the next! 

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Guneet80

Okay,  good to see the ease of old friendship between SuVan. 

Also, that shirtless scene was a good addition. So attraction is definitely there. 

Shravan trying to hide how much he remembers about Suman is also an indication that he might feel something more for her. Because if you're with friends, you don't really have to be so conscious of what you say. 

But he's being so conscious like he's  talking to a woman, as a man. 

Let's see how the wedding of kancha turns out. If Shravan will be there or not. 

Eagerly waiting for the next! 

Thanks❤️

There has to be attraction or Kanchan will ask them to tie Rakhi😆

Will update the next one soon.👍🏼

alina.b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

That gif🤣🤣🤣

Thanks! 

Yes, I support Digitalisation😆

The next chapters will be more light hearted😳

Can't wait! This chapter was really sweet and if the next chapters will be more light-hearted then I will get diabetes for sure 😆 will wait patiently for your next update ❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: alina.b

Can't wait! This chapter was really sweet and if the next chapters will be more light-hearted then I will get diabetes for sure 😆 will wait patiently for your next update ❤️

Thanks a lot Alina❤️

Don't worry I will send you bitter gourds to lower your sugar😆

I'll try to update it soon.

Honestly I feel light hearted stuff is better to write. I don't have to think much.😛

Bucky thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hey Lavy this chapter painted a huge smile across my face! All the more now when I'm deep down in books and studies!

Keep up the amazing work. Sorry I was late yaar

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bucky

Hey Lavy this chapter painted a huge smile across my face! All the more now when I'm deep down in books and studies!

Keep up the amazing work. Sorry I was late yaar

It's alright and I can understand😳

Thanks for the appreciation after all it matters❤️

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Thanks🤗

Rajitha_rajji95 thumbnail

Its vry delighted chapter for sure........and wn r u gng to update nxt chapter

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rajitha_rajji95

Its vry delighted chapter for sure........and wn r u gng to update nxt chapter

Thanks🤗

The next chapter will be up by tomorrow😳

Uday_Shetty thumbnail

Chapter 7

Suman and Shravan both went out for shopping. As soon as Shravan started looking for formal shirts. Suman shaked her head and pulled him, "We are here for shopping comfortable clothes not formals." "And what will I do with this so called comfy clothes?" "Sell them in an auction" Suman sarcastically spoke. "Let's buy some hoodies for you, you look good in them" Suman bit her lip realising that she had praised his looks with full glory, she could feel his intent gaze. She said, "Follow me" Shravan gladly followed her actually walked with her afterall she was holding his arm tight even when he told that the pain was decreasing. He was very happy knowing that she liked his look in teenage and didn't feel like protesting the request. Suman asked Shravan to seat on the nearby sofa and collected some hoodies for him. She bought him hoodies of all colours, Shravan smiled at her "Sumo do you think I am some 17 years old lad that you have brought me all this colourful hoodies? Thanks for bringing them but..." Before he could complete his sentence she interrupted him. "No ifs and buts I am the commanding officer here and you should listen to my orders" Suman said with giggle. "And who made you the commanding officer?" Shravan laughed at her. "Do I need someone to approve it?" Suman asked and Shravan shaked his head negatively knowing that fighting a lost battle was of no use. "Hurry up then. We have to reach home soon. Sid is coming with Kancha" Suman said giving him the hoodies for trial. "Why? Anything important?" "Yes, we have to plan about the party." "Sumo don't tell me you are going to throw a party just because I returned" Shravan joked. "Oh, please! Maa is celebrating her 50th birthday in 3 days and we have planned a small party to make the occasion special." Suman fondly spoke. 

Both of them left the mall quickly.

After reaching home Suman quickly changed into a loose top and a pair of leggings and Shravan wore his new yellow hoodie after all yellow was Suman's favorite colour. As he came out in the living room he saw Suman writing something in a book. He went near her and asked, "How am I looking?" Suman looked at him and said, "Ok ok." Soon a man in his mid twenties entered with bags in his hands. Suman went to him, gave him a side hug and took the bags. She placed them in the kitchen while Shravan watched this scene leaning against the wall. He wondered who the man was. Suman came out and spoke, "Shravan meet Sid Kancha's fiance and Sid meet Shravan my bestie from school times " Sidharth came forward to shake hands and Shravan happily accepted it. Thud...... a sound came from the door. Kanchan had dropped the bags in her hand and came running with a 440 watt smiled and side hugged Shravan carefully as not to hurt his shoulder she dramatically spoke "My handsome neighbor is back. What is this Suman? Look at him him, how could you let him be this injured?" Suman laughed at Kanchan "God Kancha! Stop being so dramatic. He himself got injured you know 'I can do it myself'." Suman said mimicking Shravan's voice. "Whatever! Now that I am here I'll take of my babu. Mele babune mujhe miss kiya? (Did my babu miss me)" Kanchan spoke mimicking Devika's tone. Sid coughed listening to their conversation. Shravan realised that Sid was being jealous afterall Kanchan's playful conversation won't be funny to the person who loves her. Kanchan too realised it and went near Sid. "Sid meet Shravan..." Shravan cut her  and spoke, "Sumo introduced us. Kanchan wasn't that one year enough to tease me about Devika that you still tease me." "Annoyed? Are you dating someone?" Kanchan almost screamed looking at Suman. "Ugh... you guys had something to discuss I guess. I'll go" Shravan spoke avoiding the question. Suman intervened, "Wait Shravan, you should join us."

All of them sat on the table savoring the samosas. Suman was checking if all arrangements were ready, she had already contacted Kanchan about it. As Suman was eating the samosa she suddenly started coughing. Instantly Shravan passed on the glass of water with his injured hand. He winced in pain due to his earlier action. Suman stopped coughing and asked him if he was ok for which he nodded. As Sid was speaking about the arrangements he asked Suman if they were okay. Kanchan asked Suman. "Yes Suman is everything okay between you and......... arrangements" Suman kicked her under the table, and gave a plastic smile "Yes they are good." 

Shravan volunteered to arrange some games for the kids coming over.

After some time Sid left the Tiwari house. Anjali returned from her school and was happy to find Shravan in their house. Ramesh too was happy to find Shravan and gave him some Ayurvedic medicines for his wounds to heal fast. The dinner was a fun affair, everyone discussed their work life. Soon everyone went to sleep.

It was 9.30pm and Suman came downstairs from her room to fill her jar with water. She saw some light peeping from the guest room. She left the jar and knocked on the door to be called in by Shravan. As she pushed the door she saw Shravan wearing headphones and watching something on his laptop. He removed his headpones when Suman entered. She asked him, "What are you watching this late? You should sleep." "India vs Australia match and I can't miss it." Shravan spoke with pleading eyes as if asking her not to refuse. "India vs Australia match? Right there is T20 today. Let's watch it on TV then" "What about your army discipline?" "Well cheering for our country is good right? Let's watch it together." "As per your orders my Commanding Officer" Shravan joked.

Suman turned the volume low and bought some popcorn from the kitchen. Virat Kohli and M S Dhoni were playing on the pitch and 20 runs were required from an over. During the ad Shravan spoke, "We are gonna win it afterall MSD is playing." "Yes, we'll win it but Virat is gonna take us to victory." Suman spoke with a faint smile. They both started bickering about the statistics defending their fav player. They forgot about the match, leaving the statistics Suman spoke, "Virat has the abs" Shravan displayed an annoyed look but then covered it. Trying to act disinterested he asked, "You want a man like Virat?" Suman thought playing off the question, "Haven't thought about it. By the way are you dating someone? Rashmi?" She wanted to ask him about Rashmi since a long time and this was the chance. She hoped the answer would be negative. Shravan shook his head with disagreement, "No I and Rashmi are JUST friends. Why does everyone keep on asking me if I am dating?" Ignoring his question Suman asked, "But Rashmi is so fond of you." "Yes she is and I wish she moves on. That day at the ceremony when you were talking with her I was honestly worried. I thought she would tell you that I refused her and then you would think I am still the old Shravan who doesn't care about anyone. Trust me I refused her politely and offered her a life-long friendship." Suman was relived. She spoke, "Shravan I trust you and I won't judge you just because of your Babu." Suman and Shravan both laughed at it. Suman continued "Shravan you weren't harming people before so stop thinking that you were a bad person. Shravan you always have been a spirit of joy and happiness. You are the one who taught me to enjoy life to it's fullest." Shravan nodded. They both chatted for a while and went to sleep when Shravan started yawning due to medications.

The next morning Shravan packed all his belongings, took Dadu's blessings and left Tiwari house. He was now able to walk on his own most of the time. Suman entered the house with Shravan. Shravan took a look around his house and spoke, "All things still haven't changed, just like our friendship" Suman gleamed at his response. Shravan continued, "but no balcony talks this time. I can't climb the stairs."

"But I can come downstairs you know" she pushed the curtains to give a straight view of her house.

"What are you doing today?" Suman asked.

"Nothing important, will pick up Avni that's it." Shravan spoke sitting on the sofa.

"How about you join me in shopping Kanchan's wedding jewellery? I am going to be bored and some good company is always appreciaed. We'll pick up Avni on the way too."

"Hmmm... good idea. I'll get ready. Call me before going." 

"Done." and Suman left his house.

Suman, Shravan and Kanchan left for shopping. They met Sidharth in the shop and then Kanchan was selecting the jewelry for her wedding. The least interested people were seating back and observing the people. At times Shravan would crack a joke on some starnger and now he was betting that Kanchan will be the one who is dominant in the relationship and Suman felt that Sid was going to be the one as Kanchan melts faster than a chocolate. Soon they finished the shopping and Sid took out Kanchan for a date. 

Shravan took Suman to a nearby cake shop when Suman asked what was the need he answered that the route to all Malhotra's heart is food and he is buying it for Avni afterall he didn't give her a single gift for years.

Shravan and Suman were driving towards the airport when Shravan joked, "I never thought Kanchan would marry a doctor. I thought she would marry some thief or goon"

"That's not even a joke Shravan. We Tiwari sisters have good choice like ..."

"Like wrong direction. Sumo you took the right turn instead of left"

Suman was too engrossed in justifying that her choice was good that she even forgot the directions.

Avni gleefully came out of the airport and hugged her brother enquiring him about his health.

She sat in the backseat of the car. She realised that her brother was laughing like the teenage one, she heard something like they shopped for a wedding. Curiosity took over her and she asked, "You both are getting married?" Suman stopped the car with a screech. She then started driving again, "No Avni you're mistaken. We went for Kancha's wedding  shopping" "Usually couples go for the shopping so I thought.... anyway sorry" Though Shravan never spoke anything Kanchan had realised it long before that her brother was in love with his best friend. Shravan spoke, "Avni don't you feel that you've started speaking too much again?" "Yes just like you've started laughing and smiling like before. There of course is some change" Shravan diverted the topic "If you go on to trouble me I won't give you the gift I brought for you" "Gift? Awww... my sweet brother was annoyed? I am sorrrrrrrrrry. You are the best one in the whole wide world. Please tell me what did you bring?" Avni spoke with a sweet voice.

"Your fav cake, you'll get it only if you stop troubling me."

"Deal!" Avni squealed with happiness.

Do like and comment. Will love to know your thoughts!😳