SuVan SS: United by Love Complete Pg 17 *22/5/20* - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Bucky

Take your time dear. Good luck on the test👍

Thank you🤗

Posted: 3 years ago

Hey lovelies, thanks for the huge response till now❤️.

Let's start the chapter without any delay.

Chapter 5

Shravan's POV

I woke up to the sound of some machine beeping. As I opened my eyes I realized that I was lying on a hospital bed my sholuder was heavy and I was unable to move it. When I tried to move my leg I realized it was wrapped in bandage. I was still feeling dizzy, the memories of the mission were coming back and the last thing I remembered was Suman crying. Was she worried about me? All thoughts were occupying my mind and I dozed of again due to the medicines.

POV ends

It was noon and Shravan had woke up again. He had taken his lunch and was asked to rest.

The doctor at last gave Suman permission to meet Shravan. Suman was sure of one thing that Shravan still had a soft corner for her when he told her that he was fine even when he wasn't. She was sure his anger would melt and she was adamant on getting back her best friend. 

She slowly pushed the door so as to not break her Sleeping beauty's sleep. She slowly went near the bed and started observing him carefully for the first time after meeting .They were always surrounded by people and starring at someone in public wasn't good. She realised that his habit of sleeping with his mouth slightly open was gone. His hair were neatly trimmed and were quite short. She had noticed it the first time at the event but observing him from such short distance made her feel they were pretty short. She loved his hair in their teenage. He still slept with his one hand up towards his head. She kept admiring him in her mind.

Shravan knew that someone had entered the room but left the thought thinking it was the nurse as usual to check his readings. He wanted to take some rest, his body demanded it. When he felt constant gaze he slowly opened his eyes to find Suman leaning against the nearby wall. He first wasn't sure whether it was dream like always or reality but whatever it was he did not want to miss it. Realizing that Shravan was awake Suman quickly stood straight and spoke, "You will be discharged tomorrow and you are going to be shifted for some time to Bhopal till you recover and yes this are Brigadier's orders, you can question him" Suman smirked, from the time they had spent together she realised that he wouldn't disobey his senior's orders and this was the perfect time to use it. Shravan didn't want to question his senior and wondered how Suman took a 180 angle turn from Captain to this Suman mode. What changed in between them. "Okay, it's alright. Why are you here? And how long do I have to stay in Bhopal?" Suman answered "Of course to know about your well being. You have been ordered 1.5 months of rest then you can join again. And yes I am going to accompany you to Bhopal. Brigadier has asked me to... to.. to look after you and you very well know that I follow my duties thoroughly so be prepared day after tomorrow. The flight is at 5.00 in the morning, do come on time. Bye" Suman left the room swiftly biting her lips reminding herself to be confident while lying. Yes she lied about the latter part, no one had ordered her but getting Shravan to accept her request would have been tough.

Shravan wondered why would someone like Brigadier Singh ask Suman to look after him even after knowing that he could handle himself but he left thinking what will Suman do just accompany him till Bhopal that's it. Somewhere in his heart he wanted Suman to be with him but he rubbed of the feeling reminding that she hated him and slapped him and maybe Suman was happy today because the mission was successful.

The next day passed in a jiffy. Shravan's junior Aryan helped him reach till the airport. Shravan was limping and couldn't stand for a long time due to the injuries. As soon as they reached the airport he found Suman waiting for him outside he unknowingly smiled thinking how even today she had to wait for him like the earlier times. As Aryan was helping Shravan Suman stopped him, "I'll take care of your Major you may rest" Aryan left without looking at Shravan. Shravan was confused what was wrong with everyone in his life, why were all unexpected things happening to him nowadays. As Suman took his luggage in her one hand he noticed that she was wearing a pure white full sleeved shirt and black denims. Her hair was tied in a ponytail. She looked like the CBI officers in movies. Her mild scent started evoking the old memories. He thought her choices hadn't changed even now. Earlier too she liked citrus scents cause they helped her relax and today too she was wearing the same. He came out of his haze when he felt his hand being pulled. Shravan quickly withdrawed his hand, "You don't have to help me walk, I'll walk on my own." "Is it so? Then do it yourself, I was following my orders" And she turned to walk leaving his luggage. Shravan tried walking with the luggage but the pain was turning unbearable, he atlast gave up. "Ok I give up. I am sorry Captain, please help me" he spoke with a mixture of annoyed and apologetic tone. Suman smirked and took the luggage in one hand and went to his right side, firmly holding his hand and supporting him. Shravan was awerstruck by her gesture, he knew she spoke something like, "it's alright. Good that yoou realise.... and..." He didn't care for anything, he was just observing how she was spoke, her facial features. He didn't feel pain anymore, he was in his own world. Suman was completing all formalities on his behalf and he was following her like a long lost lover. Soon they were seated in the plane and the plane took off. Suman opened a book and started reading it. The air hostess came and requested Shravan to fasten his seat belt as they may face turbulence. Shravan tried to fasten it but was unable to due to his fractured shoulder so the air hostess did it and that exactly caught Suman's attention. She was annoyed by the fact that Shravan still wasn't asking her for help. Shravan realised it when he saw that she had curled her fingers into a tight fist. He started pondering on the recent events. He was confused as to why Suman was helping him, wasn't she angry with him and his family. He atlast thought of taking up the courage to talk with her. "Suman, can we talk?" Suman was annoyed with him and replied. "Don't disturb me now. If you need anything call the hostess." Shravan thought of talking to her afterwards before they separated their ways. Suman realised that he had called her Suman after ages and now her happy mood was back, she felt like her mission of bringing back her bestie was going to be achieved soon.

After sometime the plane landed, Suman happily came out carrying their luggage in one hand and supporting him by the other. Shravan tried talking to her but she would change the topic asking him if he was ok, checking the luggage, she was loving the impatient Shravan. Suman had booked a cab and both of them sat in it. Shravan spoke, "Don't stop me Suman this time, let me speak" Suman nodded, she was having fun sometime before but knew it had it's own limits. Shravan observed the road "Where are you taking me? This isn't the road to cant. as far as I remember." Suman replied, "Yes it isn't. We are going to my house. You were talking about something." Shravan was bewildered, he was unable to decipher anything. "Why?" he asked with a worried face. "Let's sort this out Suman said. She asked the driver to stop the cab and they went in a cafe.

The cafe was lit with yellow fairy lights creating a different aura. Both of them ordered hot coffees. Shravan started, "Why are you taking me to your house? Am I not supposed to go the cant?"

"Brigadier never shifted you on his own will, I requested him so that I could spend time with you." Suman confessed.

"My question still remains the same. Why?"

"I know Shravan you are angry and disappointed with me for uncle's health but trust me I never meant anything ill for him"

Shravan was confused, "Who told you I am angry with you? I am not. Yes I am a bit disapponted but it's alright. I never blamed you for Papa's health. I was angry with you for some time but every time I talked with Papa I realised that you had been through a tougher pathway, you had lost your father. Anyone would have done the same thing if they were in your place. My anger faded with time years before. And wait how did you get to know about it?"

"I met Avni that day when you were felicitated. She told me about the happenings. Did she not tell you?"

"Ohh. I never asked her fearing that she would tell me that you didn't forgive me still."

"Forgive you about what? Wait about Papa's death. Why won't I forgive you Shravan and at first place my accusation was wrong, you yearning for my forgiveness is irrational. I was the one who should have asked for forgiveness."

"You never blamed me?" Shravan asked with hopeful eyes.

"Obviously not. Why would you think like that Shravan? I of course got to know the real cause." Suman spoke.

"Even after knowing the truth papa still blames himself at times for not checking the driver so I thought you too did the same. We got to know the truth within a week after leaving Bhopal. I waited for two days to check whether you contacted me before I gave up all my accounts, numbers. So I thought that you blamed me for it and didn't forgive me" 

"We got the whole information after 2 weeks of you leaving Bhopal. I tried contacting you but your number was not available. Maybe the army might have known about uncle's health and hence informed you before us. We both thought that the other one blamed us and lived in our prejudiced worlds" 

LIstening to the fact that Suman tried contacting him a huge relief washed Shravan. To speak the truth happiness had started erupting inside him.

Shravan spoke,"If you got to know the truth why didn't you meet me that day itself?"

"I had to come to Bhopal urgently and my tickets were already booked. Moreover even after seeing me you didn't come to meet me so I was just sad and disappointed."

"Brigadier had asked me to meet some officers. And moving away from there would obviously mean that I didn't respect them. I came to meet you but you were gone"

Both went silent for sometime. They letting the realisation sink in. They were happy for the fact that none of blamed the other and were feeling stupid for their prejudiced minds. They sipped their coffee enjoying the silence.

After some time Suman said, "Let's forget the past and move on. Speaking the truth Shravan I missed my best friend, my supporter. Can we be back again?"

Shravan shook his head implementing NO.

That's it for today! Pls do comment your thoughts. 

Why do you think Shravan refused?

Wait what??? Why did Shravan say no??? I thought they resolved their issues 😭 I like Sumo in this FF lol but it seems that she and Shravan have switched personalities 😆 She's making lies but he's smart enough to know that something is up! Nice update! Will wait for the next one 

Originally posted by alina.b

Wait what??? Why did Shravan say no??? I thought they resolved their issues 😭 I like Sumo in this FF lol but it seems that she and Shravan have switched personalities 😆 She's making lies but he's smart enough to know that something is up! Nice update! Will wait for the next one 

I don't know what's wrong with Shravan😛

They will be in their own shoes from the next chapters😆 just wanted to show that they had taken in each others qualities 😳

Thanks❤️ the next update will be sooner😊

man, it is hard at first to move over the past events...waiting for the moments to fold ...

Amazing chapter! I loved the way Sumo was taking care of Shravan...but the end was confusing

Originally posted by Meena_J

man, it is hard at first to move over the past events...waiting for the moments to fold ...

Yes, that's what I wanted to interpret. 

Moving over something for which you cared is no easy task.

Originally posted by Vageeshwarics

Amazing chapter! I loved the way Sumo was taking care of Shravan...but the end was confusing

Thanks❤️

Let's see what is going in Shravan's mind😆

Okay, I read this story in one go and I must say it's written so so well. 

It's like I'm actively watching a movie or a show. 

Just amazing! 

Please, please update soon! 

I waiting for what will happen next. I've always been interested in army world stories but unfortunately, we never see them or see them scarcely. Those stories we see aren't actually good in the plot either. 

But I'm glad someone is writing quality fiction. It just fulfilled my wish to read/see an army world story. 

Do write soon!