•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Did you have any change of heart i.e. changed preferences and done a major U-turn for any BW celebrity? 

For e.g. -- I used to like Sonam more than Deepika when they debuted together. However, after Cocktail, I became a big fan of Deepika and started to dislike Sonam.

Originally posted by mintyblue

Did you have any change of heart i.e. changed preferences and done a major U-turn for any BW celebrity? 

For e.g. -- I used to like Sonam more than Deepika when they debuted together. However, after Cocktail, I became a big fan of Deepika and started to dislike Sonam.

Same here dear Minty...

I also used to support Sonam during saawariya days until maybe 2009 or 2010

she puts me off due to her non acting skills, cringy dialogue delivery & lame foolish personality 

Originally posted by mintyblue

I logged in especially to reply to this coz even I too preferred Sonam  over Deepika coz no one can deny the fact that Sonam used to looked breathtaking in Sawariya and Deepika gave vibes of wannabe newbie. But then Deepika grew over me and I can remember two incidences when that happened. First Chor bazari song, when I first saw it I was bowled over by her charm and then YJHD's after HOLI scene her eyes made me her fan for lifetime.

And obviously PIKU is ❤️